PDA

View Full Version : Bad Deal With Fastimes

muskyhunter567
01-14-2009, 09:47 PM
so i traded fastimes a 4" aero port for some reducers, i shipped the port he got it, and he never shipped the reducers i send him messages, he doesnt reply, blah blah blah im never buying anything on this forum again, he had tons of reffs, i checked him out and it all looked good, ive been ripped off twice now, and im sick of it i guess he just didnt make this deal happen, /rant

Rashaddd
01-14-2009, 09:48 PM
I doubt he'd do that intentionally, seemed like a cool dude in my dealings and he does stuff locally for alot of members on here/etc as well...

have you contacted him?

revrider1
01-14-2009, 09:49 PM
Hmm

Pop da Hatch
01-14-2009, 09:49 PM
How long has it been, at least it wasnt a big money deal. More details are necessary of course.....

muskyhunter567
01-14-2009, 09:52 PM
it was probably before christmas, but i dont really care, im not going to hunt this guy down im just upset that people rip other people off, ive got all of the messages saved il dig em up

muskyhunter567
01-14-2009, 09:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by muskyhunter567
aight, il trade you one tube for 3 reducers, each person takes care of their shipping that will be about even cause it will cost me a lil more to ship the port insured and all that jazz, but i dont have any refs and im just getting into this and im sick and tired of people ripping me off so if its not a big deal for you can you ship first? if you ship ups, just fire me a tracking # and il ship mine same day or if you ship usps once i get them il sent you the port, or if thats not cool we can work somthing out, let me know

Quote:
Originally Posted by FASTIMES
Quote:
what do you want for those 1/0 to 4ga tsunamis?
http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showthread.php?t=368643
Well, that doesnt make much sense.....if you have no refs and I have a handfull,..why would I ship first? If anybody should be asked to ship first it would be you, but I wasnt even gonna trip on that.
I totally understand what your saying about the getting ripped off thing..I think everyones a little sick of it, but that aint me bro, Im a straight up dude.

the begining

that was 12-7-08

chaunb3400
01-14-2009, 09:56 PM
I have sent and recived lots of things from him, he seems like a cool guy, when was the last time he logged in?

muskyhunter567
01-14-2009, 09:59 PM
I can ship Monday morning, I would do USPS priority so you would get it in 2-3 days. I do this through paypal shipping so theres a tracking #

i shipped mine first thing monday morning because thats what honest people do and he has no tracking

and then i get this monday morning right after i shipped mine out

DONT SHIP YET!! I dont know if Ill make it to UPS, I gotta finish this box for a member asap.

Quote:
it would have cost me like 25$ to go priority and if your in no hurry im in no hurry

Quote:
OK, then I can ship the same way then parcel post.

Quote:
i got it all packed up and ready to go, im gonna sent it parcel post, 6 day shipping, double boxed insured with delivery confirmation, il get it out tommorow moring

Quote:
Yeah as soon as I send I get a tracking #.
Im name confidential
i live in a confedential place (for his safety i wont put up his adress or name)

Quote:
Realy? you can track through paypal? i might be able to ship monday also, but we're supposed to get a little snow and im on the plow crew so i cant make any promises, but il let you know if i cant. my names ted phelps my cell is (*()*&%$%$, and i live at blah blah blah on the left

Quote:
I can ship Monday morning, I would do USPS priority so you would get it in 2-3 days. I do this through paypal shipping so theres a tracking #

Quote:
Aieght, when can you ship? and what carrier do you use?

Quote:
Quote:
aight, il trade you one tube for 3 reducers, each person takes care of their shipping that will be about even cause it will cost me a lil more to ship the port insured and all that jazz, but i dont have any refs and im just getting into this and im sick and tired of people ripping me off so if its not a big deal for you can you ship first? if you ship ups, just fire me a tracking # and il ship mine same day or if you ship usps once i get them il sent you the port, or if thats not cool we can work somthing out, let me know

Quote:
Quote:
Well, that doesnt make much sense.....if you have no refs and I have a handfull,..why would I ship first? If anybody should be asked to ship first it would be you, but I wasnt even gonna trip on that.
I totally understand what your saying about the getting ripped off thing..I think everyones a little sick of it, but that aint me bro, Im a straight up dude.

CantGetEnufBASS
01-14-2009, 10:00 PM
:popcorn:

acubsfan
01-14-2009, 10:00 PM
I bought a couple eclipse subs from him recently. Paid last week friday, he shipped Saturday, I received Monday. Actually the fastest shipping I have ever had for a sale on this forum, especially over the weekend like that. Has he said he sent the item? or no response at all? Possible it was lost in the mail? I'm not trying to call you out or anything, just trying to cover all bases.

Sorry I am an idiot, I bought from fast1one. Got the names mixed up. Nevermind my post and good luck getting your stuff.

99grandprixGT
01-14-2009, 10:01 PM
Quote:

Quote:
Quote:

the begining

that was 12-7-08

guess hes that kind of dude

muskyhunter567
01-14-2009, 10:04 PM
the 13th of Dec

hey did you get my port yet? and did you ship out those converters yet? havent heard from ya in awile

"No I haven't seen the port yet, and yes I sent the reducers."

Dec 24th

just checking up, did you get my port?

"yes I did thank you, you havent got the reducers? if not any day."

1-4-09

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
so are you going to reply to me at all?
... I didnt see any messages..whats up?

i dont have any reducers?
If there not there in a day or so, Ill either pay you for the port or send some more out priority.

1-4-09

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

If there not there in a day or so, Ill either pay you for the port or send some more out priority.
ok say if there not here by tuesday can you ship some more out?

I sure will bro

thats it, in a nutshell

CantGetEnufBASS
01-14-2009, 10:06 PM
rule #1. Never trust anyone that says "bro"

muskyhunter567
View Profile: FASTIMES
Local Street Pharmacist
Last Activity: Today 03:16 PM

Rashaddd
guess hes that kind of dude

I highly doubt it, and over like 20 bucks worth? why? With his reputation he could have taken someone for a thousand+

BushJ311
01-14-2009, 10:11 PM
How long has it been, at least it wasnt a big money deal. More details are necessary of course.....

Definitely agree. but a deal is a deal either way. But at least it was not a huge loss. GL getting this sorted out

CantGetEnufBASS
01-14-2009, 10:12 PM
like paul wall said. "I'm from the city where we sip syrup and serve rocks,
where twenty dollars can get you higher than an astronaut"

muskyhunter567
01-14-2009, 10:13 PM
yea but the first time i got ripped off it was a couple hundred dollars and this guy just dissapeared, ohh well i guess il just have to miss out on some good deals unless its local

ztaebevets
01-14-2009, 10:52 PM
Fastimes is a good guy, I talked to him recently and told me about this deal. He had told me he shipped the reducers. I seen them also So i know he had them. Lets not let this get out of hand until he replys

Trey803
01-14-2009, 10:55 PM
like paul wall said. "I'm from the city where we sip syrup and serve rocks,
where twenty dollars can get you higher than an astronaut"

what did he say about fasttimes?

KyleBechtold
01-14-2009, 11:00 PM
this is not the first thread about him.. he usually comes through sometimes he gets busy.. so until he responds No one should go around trashing his name

2002XLT
hmm...

this definantly ***** and fastimes needs to make it right, ive dealt with him a few times, but always him buying from me.

Also waiting for response from fastimes before making judgement.

CantGetEnufBASS
what did he say about fasttimes?

the lyric was a comical reply to rashads last comment
"I highly doubt it, and over like 20 bucks worth? why? With his reputation he could have taken someone for a thousand+"

I cant speak for paul as far as his personal views on this situation, but im sure he would most likely frown apon a bad deal.

DUMPED
01-14-2009, 11:06 PM
is there no tracking info?
no copy of the receipt to see perhaps?

doesnt look good thus far

tapout
01-14-2009, 11:58 PM
Parcel post can take forever. Look at the dates....

http://i162.photobucket.com/albums/t278/tap0ut3/pay.jpg
http://i162.photobucket.com/albums/t278/tap0ut3/pay1.jpg

muskyhunter567
01-15-2009, 03:00 PM
ya well i figured cause he didnt anwser my messages maybe a thread would get his attention. i dont want to give anybody bad reps but its been over a month i mean come on, he dousnt even have confirmation or anything

muskyhunter567
01-16-2009, 03:17 PM
i talked with him today and hes shipping out a new set of reducers, will update when they arrive

Ali1
01-16-2009, 03:40 PM
the 13th of Dec

hey did you get my port yet? and did you ship out those converters yet? havent heard from ya in awile

"No I haven't seen the port yet, and yes I sent the reducers."

Dec 24th

just checking up, did you get my port?

"yes I did thank you, you havent got the reducers? if not any day."

1-4-09

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

1-4-09

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

ok say if there not here by tuesday can you ship some more out?

I sure will bro

thats it, in a nutshell

this seems misleading. It's either he shipped it or not. If he shipped it, then they will eventually get there. With him saying " if they're not there by blah blah blah, I'll send you more tomorrow", did he think USPS might of dropped them on the way there OR was he intending on giving you the reducer(s) for free, along with the cost of the port?

FASTIMES
01-16-2009, 07:29 PM
http://i262.photobucket.com/albums/ii119/FASTIMES79/IMG_0164.jpg
http://i262.photobucket.com/albums/ii119/FASTIMES79/IMG_0165.jpg

vitveet
01-17-2009, 12:20 AM
I had a problem with this guy too but he made it MORE THAN right! Just took him a few more weeks than expected but he DID come through and gave me exactly what I wanted....and for a price MUCH less than what was listed! Be a lil patient and he'll come through!

V.

Grinder1989
01-17-2009, 12:55 AM
He was supposed to send me an amp out before Christmas but he had an issue with the post office and parcel post. You don't see me *****ing and moaning like a 5 year old about it. He just informed me today of where my amp was. Just learn to be patient with people. This isn't the ****ing complaint desk at WalMart. If you have such a problem with him than don't ever buy from him again. I've gotten in a jam a couple times with items that had to be sent out that I couldn't get out on time, but I let the buyer know and I've apologized. But seriously, someone like him who is on here all the time, is not going to scam anyone. So quit throwing a hissy fit OP.

FASTIMES
01-21-2009, 01:39 AM
http://i262.photobucket.com/albums/ii119/FASTIMES79/USPS.jpg

Supergumby5000
01-21-2009, 01:44 AM
well, that settles that, i guess.

stl_style
01-21-2009, 02:08 AM
rule #1. Never trust anyone that says "bro"

Come on "Bro"

muskyhunter567
01-22-2009, 06:26 PM