PDA

View Full Version : splnut150....SCAMMER

Amber00Dak
01-13-2009, 12:32 AM
Watch out for this guy. Sent him $260 via PayPal the beginning part of December. Once the payment clearned he told me that PayPal had put a 30 day hold on the funds and he was going to refund my payment because he didnt want to wait. I agreed and the refund was sent.

I called PayPal after the refund had failed and apparently there was no hold. He had withdrawn the funds and the account he had connected to his PayPal acct. has insufficient funds. I filed a dispute but all that did was change the refund status back to "pending".

So as of right now im out $260 unless he acts like a man and deposits some cash into his account.

Original thread with the amp I was supposed to buy....
http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showthread.php?t=371195

RidnClean
01-13-2009, 12:34 AM
this is too much

KyleBechtold
01-13-2009, 12:34 AM
wow I can't believe you fell for something that stupid.. Paypal doesn't just hold money for no reason.. and 30 days.. just the amount of time for the dispute to go out the window.. wow..

tEh koRnDog
01-13-2009, 12:36 AM
wow I can't believe you fell for something that stupid.. Paypal doesn't just hold money for no reason.. and 30 days.. just the amount of time for the dispute to go out the window.. wow..

Actually yeah they do noob.

Paypal is the equvalent to a Nazi.

They do whatever the **** they want to with your money.

Amber00Dak
01-13-2009, 12:37 AM

I filed the dispute less than a week after he issued the refund. I didnt think anything of it, I figured he fcuked up something with his acct because PayPal DOES put 30 days holds on funds for various reasons. I got the email stating the refund and didnt think anything of it at first.

1phatclipse
01-14-2009, 10:13 PM
Ill see if I can find out whats up with this shiit

Gary F.
01-15-2009, 06:42 PM
Ill see if I can find out whats up with this shiit

Yeah I had a issue with this guy, and 1phatclipse and 919motoring helped me get it worked out. I know that your out the money right now but it'll get worked out. He's not scamming people I think he has just ran into some bad luck.

Louisiana_CRX
01-15-2009, 06:45 PM
i hope everything gets worked out...I hate scammers....:verymad:

BobbyDD
01-16-2009, 10:39 PM

Wow I can't believe your reading comprehension isn't any better than that..wow..

919motoring
01-17-2009, 01:43 PM
Actually he is a SCUMBAG SCAMMER!!!! Paypal has $1400 of my money from a transaction w/ him. No some of the guys around town are telling me he is selling that stuff on the street and he ****ed up a DD2515 that he bought from me and is now telling DD that he doesn't want to deal with me on the matter just them.:verymad: If anybody has an Email address or a phone number PM me with it

919motoring
01-17-2009, 01:46 PM
Amber00Dark was that payment for the MTX1501D?? He's trying to sell that on the street too

Louisiana_CRX
01-17-2009, 01:46 PM
sounds like he is out of control

Fiercetimbo17
01-17-2009, 02:19 PM

You are incorrect, paypal and ebay (owned by the same company) are starting to place a hold on high risk items, this normally only applies to ebay items however if you mark the item as payment for good with a description of electronics it is possible for them to catch and hold the payment until the buyer has confirmed it has arrived, so you fail.
However this fvcker is a scammer and someone need to break his kneecaps..

1phatclipse
01-17-2009, 07:07 PM
Actually he is a SCUMBAG SCAMMER!!!! Paypal has $1400 of my money from a transaction w/ him. No some of the guys around town are telling me he is selling that stuff on the street and he ****ed up a DD2515 that he bought from me and is now telling DD that he doesn't want to deal with me on the matter just them.:verymad: If anybody has an Email address or a phone number PM me with it

wow:crap:

99grandprixGT
01-17-2009, 07:12 PM

**** man that *****

Amber00Dak
01-20-2009, 06:47 PM
I now have $260 held up with paypal now because of him. As far as his info goes, PM me if you really need it.

Amber00Dark was that payment for the MTX1501D?? He's trying to sell that on the street too

Yep, that would be the one. fukkin loser

splnut150
01-20-2009, 11:08 PM
and to answer all the question forthe 260 imnot out to scamm any one paypal has locked my money up due to an itemthat i sold on ebay for almost 2000 dollard and because the *** hole that receved it will not get back with them they will not release it and when u sent me that 260 they held it to and if i have to i can send pics of the log where they have releaed the money and turned around an held it again the next daay for so stupid bull **** i do appologize for the late response but have been working out of town ahave ad no internet or computer with me but i can grante as soon as paypal clears this up in the acount u will get ur money i cant do any thing until then because paypal has also ****ed my bank account by trying to refund ur money so im going to see a lawyer to ee if i can get them to pay for all there stupd **** ups and as far as 919 motoring goes i wuld rather deal with dd directly atleast i wouldent have to wait for them to do some thing a bout my subpaid 600 for thm had to wait 3 weeks to get them and as son as i put them in one ****ed up thats been a mounth ago so i called dd tosee what i could get done a bout it and 2 days later ihere it finally fixed

Amber00Dak
01-20-2009, 11:16 PM
and to answer all the question forthe 260 imnot out to scamm any one paypal has locked my money up due to an itemthat i sold on ebay for almost 2000 dollard and because the *** hole that receved it will not get back with them they will not release it and when u sent me that 260 they held it to and if i have to i can send pics of the log where they have releaed the money and turned around an held it again the next daay for so stupid bull **** i do appologize for the late response but have been working out of town ahave ad no internet or computer with me but i can grante as soon as paypal clears this up in the acount u will get ur money i cant do any thing until then because paypal has also ****ed my bank account by trying to refund ur money so im going to see a lawyer to ee if i can get them to pay for all there stupd **** ups and as far as 919 motoring goes i wuld rather deal with dd directly atleast i wouldent have to wait for them to do some thing a bout my subpaid 600 for thm had to wait 3 weeks to get them and as son as i put them in one ****ed up thats been a mounth ago so i called dd tosee what i could get done a bout it and 2 days later ihere it finally fixed
Yea, and I was only out to help fund your crack problem......the $260 for the amp was just a cover-up. :rolleyes:

Get real. I have been on the phone with PayPal a few times and know exactly what is going on. They have no hold on your funds, thats bull. You make like the $260 is floating in PayPal until they want to let it go.....sorry man, but they already confirmed that the funds had been recieved and withdrawn. If the money was held by them, I would have gotten it back by now due to the fact that the rusult of the dispute was in my favor.

Dont blame PayPal for fcuking up your bank account, blame yourself for trying to screw with people and getting caught. You owe money and theyre trying to return that money to its rightful owner(s).

dave_damage
01-20-2009, 11:16 PM

That was a hard read!!

Amber00Dak
01-20-2009, 11:30 PM
That was a hard read!!

Actually, it was easier to read than the PM he just sent me. Hes threatening to file a suit against me for slander because of all this. :rolleyes:

splnut150
01-21-2009, 12:06 AM
and if i did so everyone my paypal account u would feel like a ****ing *** i can prove that i have nevered transfered any money out of this account to any other account unless it as to purchess a product from some one else all lagit well i just got off the phone with paypal an they have rfunded ur money because it was there mistake i have been onthere for an 1:30 min to get this cleared up i do appologize for all the head ace that this may have caused u but like i said i ant out to scamm no one

Amber00Dak
01-21-2009, 03:22 AM
and if i did so everyone my paypal account u would feel like a ****ing *** i can prove that i have nevered transfered any money out of this account to any other account unless it as to purchess a product from some one else all lagit well i just got off the phone with paypal an they have rfunded ur money because it was there mistake i have been onthere for an 1:30 min to get this cleared up i do appologize for all the head ace that this may have caused u but like i said i ant out to scamm no one

honestly man.....you need to proof read, badly. :confused:

anyway, he did get the money back to me finally. id like to believe his stories, but i really dont think id have the money if i hadnt escalated this situation through paypal.

lock this thread

mrflipside
01-21-2009, 03:46 PM
mike you need to give shaun his money or ante up on the products

1phatclipse
01-21-2009, 03:57 PM
I also think you should give him back his stuff till you can pay for it....That would be the honest thing to do, but somehow I dont see you bringing him his stuff

bball09124
01-21-2009, 04:01 PM
I think splnut needs to learn to type in sentences.

I VIK I
01-21-2009, 04:05 PM
I think splnut needs to learn to type in sentences.

+1
Splnut, You Fail.

HyPnAwTiKpImP
01-21-2009, 04:09 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=keXvMPg4Loo&feature=channel_page

http://www.cadencestore.com/wowbb/view_user.php?id=14002

http://www.dsmtuners.com/forums/members/bassboy140-95942.html

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/index.php?showuser=18823

http://pwkdesigns.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=290&view=previous

vandiar2
01-21-2009, 04:10 PM
EDIT
reading>me

Forrest Gump
01-21-2009, 04:17 PM
Fail

bigbangtheory
01-21-2009, 10:14 PM
Wow, that SPLnut really needs to learn first the English language and then how type in sentences. **** was like pulling the rest of my hair out.

I honestly don't know how this got resolved on his end. Maybe he talks better than he types?

mrflipside
01-22-2009, 06:56 PM
Wow, that SPLnut really needs to learn first the English language and then how type in sentences. **** was like pulling the rest of my hair out.

I honestly don't know how this got resolved on his end. Maybe he talks better than he types?

hahaha nope talks the same way maybe thats y lol. his 3 teeth i guess dont help him out

mrteacha
01-22-2009, 07:33 PM

NAh joooo me dinks he jes missin sub kees on dat keboud:rolleyes:

crunktimes.com
01-22-2009, 07:39 PM

http://www.iespell.com/

alex5857
01-22-2009, 07:57 PM
thats my old amp!

1phatclipse
01-22-2009, 08:04 PM
hahaha nope talks the same way maybe thats y lol. his 3 teeth i guess dont help him out

lol I think you guys should just fight.....LMK when an where so I can watch

mrflipside
01-22-2009, 08:06 PM
lol id prob end up gettin a conviction the way this guy wants to sue and get people arrested with him scamming them

Amber00Dak
01-22-2009, 08:22 PM

I really dont know, but I got my money back so thats all that matters to me. However, I did PM him the details of what PayPals steps would be as they attempt to recover the funds. Maybe it scared some smart into him. Dont know, dont care.

splnut150
01-22-2009, 08:31 PM
lol id prob end up gettin a conviction the way this guy wants to sue and get people arrested with him scamming them

i thought u where already getting a conviction for driving with out a lic and no ins not having proper tags do i need to go mr i trade a radio that don't belong to me for mywindow tint then i go to jail real smart dum ***

mrflipside
01-22-2009, 08:36 PM
haha no im good cuz i got money to pay for a lawyer, and pay shaun, not mr i scam shaun then try to slang it on the street and still not pay him. how bout u pay him back or give the **** back. and then trash ur ****ing pos eclipse and buy some teeth. if u really wanna talk **** im in the springs all day homeboy COME SEE ME

mrflipside
01-22-2009, 08:37 PM
oo and ur calling me a dumb ***, why dont u go back to 3rd grade (which u prob failed) and learn grammar and spelling??

KyleBechtold
01-22-2009, 08:40 PM
uh oh E-thugging!! get him keyboard warrior!!

mrflipside
01-22-2009, 08:43 PM
u talkin 2 me?

if so naw no e-thug here. if i say it i mean it and e-thugs are people who talk **** to people they know they will never see, if i want i can find mike. he used to stay by me and hes around the way somewhere if he decides to stop hiding

splnut150
01-22-2009, 08:52 PM
well just to let u no i ant hidding no where from no one and if u want ur *** kicked bring ur fat *** on boy so i can show u a leason and believe me prison ant **** been there done that i'll so u how its done on the in side and money for a lawyer u going to need it believe me i have more then u and u keep talking about my teeth well go ask ur mama how good they work because she ant complaning

spencer321
01-22-2009, 08:56 PM
that was a good read... i needed a laugh

mrflipside
01-22-2009, 08:58 PM
haha i love ur 3rd grade diss's lol mama jokes. and who u calling fat, u fat 2 homie and if you got money, why cant u pay shaun or dean or whoever u scammed? maybe thats why u have money, cuz u steal from people and man learn some grammar.

splnut150
01-22-2009, 09:04 PM
dont thank so and if u could ****ing read this issue was resolved and what between me and shaun is just that between me and him and shaun has to deal with paypal on that issue not me

mrflipside
01-22-2009, 09:05 PM
grammar man grammar

1phatclipse
01-22-2009, 10:02 PM
You guys are killin me lol
We should get you guys some boxing gloves and let you go at it tommorow 1:30ish YKW

mrflipside
01-22-2009, 10:03 PM
hahaha ill see you 2morrow

strypersux
01-22-2009, 10:06 PM
sorry manhopefully you guyscan worjk it ou