PDA

View Full Version : STL_STYLE Feedback

stl_style
01-07-2009, 09:02 PM
Hey all, If you have done business with me in the past, please leave feedback on your experience with the transaction, Thanks:D!

dave_damage
01-07-2009, 09:03 PM
After all that **** yesterday, you really think today is the day to start one of these?

revrider1
01-07-2009, 09:04 PM

ztaebevets
01-07-2009, 09:09 PM
Business almost went downhill a bit my fault since I didn't mention EVERY blemish on the amp but he upheld his part of the deal. Good guy here!! A man of his word.

stl_style
01-07-2009, 09:17 PM
After all that **** yesterday, you really think today is the day to start one of these?
Today is as good a day as any, right? I do apologize for the role I played in the miscommunication. Thanks for everyones input. Things worked out for the best, as always:D

Beta
01-08-2009, 02:38 PM
Good seller here! Everything purchased was as stated. I purchased two W7's from him for a good price and he also gave me free 4ga wire and grills.

jonny101abc
01-10-2009, 11:42 PM
hey there people,

STL_STYLE A+++ guy

this guy knows a good deal, when he sees one, paid with'en 5 minutes after telling me he wanted to buy my amp.

John

ryanb
01-16-2009, 08:51 PM
great guy to deal with. i had questions about the amp and he answered them quickly. there were also two quick connects that were lost and he bought new ones and shipped them out as well. thanks style

ryan

stl_style
01-16-2009, 09:38 PM
great guy to deal with. i had questions about the amp and he answered them quickly. there were also two quick connects that were lost and he bought new ones and shipped them out as well. thanks style

ryan

No prob Bro, glad your satisified!

Ridinhi
01-17-2009, 07:18 PM
Good guy here gain. Just sold him an amp and he paid within minutes. Told him if he is not satisfied,ill refund. Im a man of my word so Im not worried. Just make sure you no what you are doing when you install,lol:D

stl_style
01-17-2009, 07:26 PM
Good guy here gain. Just sold him an amp and he paid within minutes. Told him if he is not satisfied,ill refund. Im a man of my word so Im not worried. Just make sure you no what you are doing when you install,lol:D

Thanks for the amp Bro!!!

ForTiLLiaN
03-04-2009, 04:42 AM
I pm'ed with phone number with interest in his amp for sale. He called that day, I send the money via Paypal while on the phone. Had the amp in just over a week. Wouldn't hesitate to buy from him again. Thanks

stl_style
03-05-2009, 04:34 PM
I pm'ed with phone number with interest in his amp for sale. He called that day, I send the money via Paypal while on the phone. Had the amp in just over a week. Wouldn't hesitate to buy from him again. Thanks

Glad your satisified, and amp took a while because transaction was done over the weekend!