PDA

View Full Version : stl_style Deal Going Bad?

ztaebevets
01-06-2009, 10:25 PM
Well since people had mistakin me for someone else I agreed to ship my RFT20001bd first to stl_style. Sent alot of pictures to him told him amp had scuffs etc. We had a agreement which included money and a amp on his part that I would recieve once he received the amp. Now he recieved the amp and said its not in the best condition Which I had told him before and took bout 10 pictures for him. Now he's starting to ignore me.. eh?

revrider1
01-06-2009, 10:26 PM
Hmm

bnskipper
01-06-2009, 10:27 PM
looks like u get what u deserve stevebeats, walksup, etc, etc, etc...

ztaebevets
01-06-2009, 10:29 PM
O god if you didn't read other thread FASTIMES met with both people, Who are you? 9 posts. Or did you get banned during the 08 banning like I did :(

99grandprixGT
01-06-2009, 10:31 PM
does he have allot of refs?

revrider1
01-06-2009, 10:31 PM
looks like u get what u deserve stevebeats, walksup, etc, etc, etc...Here we go again, lol...

DUMPED
01-06-2009, 10:32 PM
well that *****..
whatever the case hope it gets resolved

ztaebevets
01-06-2009, 10:32 PM
does he have allot of refs?

He has 2. But seems like a cool guy.

bnskipper
01-06-2009, 10:33 PM
How do we know FASTTIMES isnt your boy, and just said that to clear your name?

revrider1
01-06-2009, 10:34 PM
He is loged in right now actually

ztaebevets
01-06-2009, 10:34 PM
He's a good friend but I doub't he would put his name out like that and risk his name for me lol. But you can ask him that. Why is it all the newer kids run there mouth so much? I'm just trying to see whatsup wit my amp. Feel free to start a different thread on me if you like but don't clutter this one.

ztaebevets
01-06-2009, 10:35 PM
He is loged in right now actually

Ya the last message I got from him he said he was debating if he wanted to keep it? Lol

revrider1
01-06-2009, 10:36 PM
Hmmm

99grandprixGT
01-06-2009, 10:38 PM
Ya the last message I got from him he said he was debating if he wanted to keep it? Lol

well lets hope he send its back if he decides not to ha.

revrider1
01-06-2009, 10:40 PM
Yes

ztaebevets
01-06-2009, 10:40 PM
Ya I told him if he dont want it just pay me what I paid to ship it. I guess thats not much to ask? Just ***** if he does big waste of time. I thought itwould go smooth I mean I sent him 10pics etc. I've had alot of people from craigslist call for it to just ***** if he decides to send it back. I guess just a headsup for anyone who deals with him in future lol. Guess I have to wait it out? ..

revrider1
01-06-2009, 10:42 PM
That does ****, I know how that feels especially when u have turned potential buyers down on it.

99grandprixGT
01-06-2009, 10:47 PM
so you sent pics of rough spots and told him about it and then he still says its in bad shape?

ztaebevets
01-06-2009, 10:47 PM
Yup could of had cash in hand long time ago. I thought me taking multiple pics and telling him the condition would prevent somthing like that but guess not..

ztaebevets
01-06-2009, 10:48 PM
so you sent pics of rough spots and told him about it and then he still says its in bad shape?

Correct took close up pics of all the marks on it. and pics of whole amp etc..

DUMPED
01-06-2009, 10:50 PM
like I said hope it works out for you and you dont get the shaft and not even get your
amp back.

but as for you getting a refund on the shipping cost I dont see that as happening..
and as for the guy sending it back he might just stiff you with paying to ship it back as well..

that would ****...

hopefully it gets worked out

ztaebevets
01-06-2009, 10:52 PM
Ya that would really ****, I hope it don't come to that..

99grandprixGT
01-06-2009, 10:53 PM
if he bought if knowing about the scratches and stuff thenthe only reason he should sent it back to you if it is not working at least i think so

BushJ311
01-06-2009, 10:56 PM
Would be fair for him to pay to ship it back and call it even.better than being out of an amp. Hopefully he opens this thread.

ztaebevets
01-06-2009, 10:57 PM
Ya you're right.

stl_style
01-06-2009, 11:20 PM
First of all, I will take pictures; you told me there was something on the amp that would come off, "you were just too lazy to clean it". The paint on this amp is rusting you spilled something on it, that shits not coming off. Obviously. You never mentioned the dug up right front bottom portion of the amp, it looks stolen. The amp is stolen. It's even missing the screw to keep the cover down. Paint is chipped and cracking, you purposely took pics in a bright lit room to hide this ****. I'm not ducking you; I'm eating with my family. You can check the 2 people I have done business with on CA. I don't need to steal from you. I agreed to send my BNIB 1750 and 150.0 in good faith, considering the claims you made, that the amp was in good condition aside from a little glue from your lil sis sitting something on it. I was just sitting down to send you the money, even with your trickery. Since you want to put me on blast, Like I would steel from you, then I will send your amp back pronto. Not a problem sir!

ztaebevets
01-06-2009, 11:24 PM
Lol I told you it had scuffs I took pictures and I said IT KINDA looks like it could come off i wasn sure but feel free to take any pics. Look at my old threads theres plenty of pictures. And I told you to deduct the price of the screw wow It was there but whatever maybe it fell off. It was not stolen LOL. I dont steal sorry. But I feel I held up my part of the deal and you should to. And i was just protecting myself with this thread same as you did with the thread you made on me.

ztaebevets
01-06-2009, 11:25 PM
And you can sit down and eat and view threads like I seen you doing but you can't reply to my messages?

stl_style
01-06-2009, 11:26 PM
I wouldn't stiff him with anything. He lied about the amp. I was willing to look past that and try to be a friend to an unfriendly individual. I thought we were better than this! Your acquisitions of being ripped off are ridiculous, and I think you know that!
like I said hope it works out for you and you dont get the shaft and not even get your
amp back.

but as for you getting a refund on the shipping cost I dont see that as happening..
and as for the guy sending it back he might just stiff you with paying to ship it back as well..

that would ****...

hopefully it gets worked out

infamous_e46
01-06-2009, 11:26 PM
i wasnt sure about this stl style dood from the day he joined hopefully he sends back your amp bro

ztaebevets
01-06-2009, 11:27 PM
I didn't accuse you of nothing? I simply said you were not replying to my messages WOW. Do you remember the thread you did on me? whats the difference between my thread and yours? Don't be a hyprocrite now live up to your end of the deal and Please send me my money and amp.

infamous_e46
01-06-2009, 11:28 PM
if You Dont Want The Amp Send It Back!!! .

ztaebevets
01-06-2009, 11:29 PM
Here's the thread for my for sale.. You can see the marks and I said "might" be able to come off sorry if that was misleading but you knew the marks were there.

http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showthread.php?t=372470

ztaebevets
01-06-2009, 11:31 PM
if You Dont Want The Amp Send It Back!!! .

Like grandprix said He knew about the marks so he has to hold up to his part of the deal which I would like him to do since I have new subs and was looking forward to the money and the amp I'm suppose to recieve. BUT if it comes down to him being a ******* and not living up to his end than I will take my amp back since I do not want him to keep it.

infamous_e46
01-06-2009, 11:33 PM
i am starting to think he wont send you **** back bro :crap:

infamous_e46
01-06-2009, 11:34 PM
dood even left this thread

stl_style
01-06-2009, 11:36 PM
For the Record, no one has mistaken you for anybody. I can prove that Sbeatz, stevebeatz, ztaebevets, and WALKS UP are all the same person, not sure about stevey hustle, but I can only imagine.

Well since people had mistakin me for someone else I agreed to ship my RFT20001bd first to stl_style. Sent alot of pictures to him told him amp had scuffs etc. We had a agreement which included money and a amp on his part that I would recieve once he received the amp. Now he recieved the amp and said its not in the best condition Which I had told him before and took bout 10 pictures for him. Now he's starting to ignore me.. eh?

infamous_e46
01-06-2009, 11:38 PM
For the Record, no one has mistaken you for anybody. I can prove that Sbeatz, stevebeatz, ztaebevets, and WALKS UP are all the same person, not sure about stevey hustle, but I can only imagine.

regardless just finish your end of the deal or send his amp back :p:

ztaebevets
I am sbeatz/stevebeats and of course this is my name lol. I was banned because of the 08 **** from ngsm. and what does any of this have to do with the thread? You have my amp and you owe me money and a amp? why you changing the subject now?

stl_style
Calm down fellows, just doing a lil research. Bunch of scary...

ztaebevets
regardless just finish your end of the deal or send his amp back :p:

Exactly, hes going off subject.

bnskipper
If you can prove that, then the amp you have needs to go to the people that walksup scammed.

ztaebevets
01-06-2009, 11:39 PM
Well are you going to hold up to your end of the deal is the question.

stl_style
01-06-2009, 11:39 PM
Definately, I don't need you to enforce anything, I'm perfectly capable of doing the right thing myself, thank you!

ztaebevets
01-06-2009, 11:40 PM
If you can prove that, then the amp you have needs to go to the people that walksup scammed.

Seriously who are you? Like I said dont clutter my thread, Feel free to make a new one. I'm trying to get this situation handled.

ztaebevets
01-06-2009, 11:41 PM
stl_styles I have nothing against you, you're a good guy. We talk alot. This wasn't ment to be negative feedback I just got little weary when you started to ignore me. thats it.

stl_style
01-06-2009, 11:42 PM
Absolutely, I will uphold my end of the bargain! I will send this piece of **** back to you! How did you ever think you would get away with lying, sending bullshit and expecting new merchandise, lol. Come on bra!

Like grandprix said He knew about the marks so he has to hold up to his part of the deal which I would like him to do since I have new subs and was looking forward to the money and the amp I'm suppose to recieve. BUT if it comes down to him being a ******* and not living up to his end than I will take my amp back since I do not want him to keep it.

ztaebevets
01-06-2009, 11:43 PM
Your end of the deal is money and your amp. And sending bullshit? The amp works perfect and I took pictures of ALL the marks on it. What are you talking about? Are you saying your not going to uphold your end of the deal?

stl_style
01-06-2009, 11:44 PM
Code of ethics, something I live by.
Loylty
Duty
Respect
Selfless service
Honor
Integrity
Personal Courage!

ztaebevets
01-06-2009, 11:46 PM
Ok I know you're in the army dont got to rescite your list. I just want you to uphold your part of the deal. I SHOWED you all the marks. Sorry my cellphone didnt pickup every little detail but the pictures I provided showed all the main marks. So please uphold your end of the original deal.

stl_style
01-06-2009, 11:46 PM
Read your own words, "you don't want me to keep it" which one of your personalities said that? and which one am I talking to now? Dude, sorry I trusted you, now you want to make me look like the bad guy.

DUMPED
01-06-2009, 11:47 PM
well if the guy is going to send your amp back and such then I dont see a problem to
this resolution.

granted its not the outcome you wanted because you want the amp sold but what can you do

ztaebevets
01-06-2009, 11:48 PM
I said IF you descide to not uphold your part of the deal OF course I will want my amp back bro. I think we can take this to PM's for now and settle it.

stl_style
01-06-2009, 11:48 PM
I will send you, your shipping fees (40.00) and your precious "beast" of an amp. I hate that it has to be like this, I should have went with my gut. I'll know better next time.

DUMPED
01-06-2009, 11:49 PM
easy soldier.. no need to get all military and righteous...lol

its a shame this crap happenes but live and learn..

ztaebevets
01-06-2009, 11:49 PM
well if the guy is going to send your amp back and such then I dont see a problem to
this resolution.

granted its not the outcome you wanted because you want the amp sold but what can you do

Ya but we had a deal, I don't see that being right of him to just go back on it. BUT if it comes down to it and he wants to be a ******* and not live up to his part than of course i'll just take my amp back.

ztaebevets
01-06-2009, 11:50 PM
So you're not upholding your end of the deal? ...

stl_style
01-06-2009, 11:51 PM
Aye bro, This **** is soooo:laugh: I had enough "young and the restless" for one day.

ztaebevets
01-06-2009, 11:51 PM
Taking this to PM's for now..

Beta
01-06-2009, 11:57 PM
I can vouch for stl_style, good guy. I met him in Richmond and did business with him. Everything he sold me was as specified and he was upfront about things. He actually gave me some things for free also. I know my word probably doesn't hold much weight b/c I have no refs listed and a low post count, but I've purchased from others on here.

I'm just vouching for style so that others won't think he's a scammer. He's actually a good guy.

ztaebevets
01-06-2009, 11:58 PM
I agree hes a good guy, Just I sent him a amp as described and now hes not upholding his part of the deal. I dont think thats right.. Just becuase hes having 2nd thoughts or whatnot.

dave_damage
01-06-2009, 11:59 PM
So you're not upholding your end of the deal? ...

Dude said he is sending your POS back and your fees. Get the **** over it. I would do the same thing he is doing - giving you your shipping back. Be happy he is doing that much. Get over the fact you did not end up the one with the better deal. Put it back up for sale and get over it.

ztaebevets
01-07-2009, 12:01 AM
Wow, so it's fair for someone to just take a amp recieve it. Who knows what he might do to it. Than ship it back because he don't want it? I'd like this to happan to you and see how you go about it. Especially after losing many local deals.

dave_damage
01-07-2009, 12:07 AM
Many deals? If so many people where flocking then, I'm sure you will have no issues when you get it back. I have been in this situation before. Someone said there was a few minor dents and dings on an amp, and posted pics that worked in his favor. When i got the amp it was way worse than stated. Long story short, I got my money back.. You are just mad that he sees its worse than you stated, and are mad you aint getting the deal you where hoping for.

ztaebevets
01-07-2009, 12:08 AM
I agree I am mad I ain't getting the deal we agreed on upon. But who wouldn't be?

dave_damage
01-07-2009, 12:12 AM
Ok you win. I am done.

infamous_e46
01-07-2009, 12:13 AM
just hope you get your amp sent back to you and pm me a cheap price niqqa lol

ztaebevets
01-07-2009, 12:14 AM
Haha

stl_style
01-07-2009, 12:43 AM
Can we please end all the frustration! Heres the evidence that proves Mr. Steve beatz with held peritient information. Information, that would have stopped me from engaging in this deal in the first place. He's not the only one that is frustrated. I needed this amp, in the condition he stated. Heres the pics of the amp. If you look at his thread, he never posted pics of this damage!http://i488.photobucket.com/albums/rr248/stl_style/Damagetoinnerside.jpghttp://i488.photobucket.com/albums/rr248/stl_style/Damagetoside.jpg[IMG]http://i488.photobucket.com/albums/rr248/stl_style/Damagebottom.jpghttp://i488.photobucket.com/albums/rr248/stl_style/Damagetobottom.jpghttp://i488.photobucket.com/albums/rr248/stl_style/Damagebottom1.jpghttp://i488.photobucket.com/albums/rr248/stl_style/MissingScrew.jpghttp://i488.photobucket.com/albums/rr248/stl_style/Missingscrew3.jpg

ztaebevets
01-07-2009, 12:45 AM
You're mad because the bottom of the amp where you mount it is scratched? You serious? LOL. And I told you deduct some money for a new screw jeez. This should just help my case more. you made it seem like there was all kinds of other **** wrong to it. But just that 1 scratch on the BOTTOM of the amp? Sorry didn't know that was much important. since I could careless how a bottom of a amp looks. And the screw was there but guess it came loose.

edit: Jeez deduct another 5bucks for some touch up paint from autozone LOL do you plan to mount these upside down? ;\

stl_style
01-07-2009, 12:45 AM
I didn't make a big fuss about his dishonesty, hell, I was even going to bite the bullet. until he made this thread, trying to discredit me as a trader. I'm not taking it personal, because I'm sure he has done this to others. Clearly I don't appreciate it.

stl_style
01-07-2009, 12:47 AM
There was a reason why he had to ship first, to make this deal, he's not credible. I don't think he's a bad person, just has a lil growing to do.

infamous_e46
01-07-2009, 12:47 AM
man that aint **** yo steve how much local

ztaebevets
01-07-2009, 12:48 AM
I'm not credible? LOl cuz a amp on the bottom of the amp 1 SCRATCH? And I didnt make this thread to be negative I did the same as you did about me. That is all.

ztaebevets
01-07-2009, 12:49 AM
and you did make it seem like it was WAAAY 10 X WORSE. But you show 1 scratch on the bottom of the amp that wont ever be seeing. And could easily be touched up with paint IF bothers you that much. And the fact you plan to have these painted to match your custom paint on your car is funny that your complaining about it.

stl_style
01-07-2009, 12:50 AM
The base of the amp is seperating from the sides. If it was not a big deal, then you should have bee upfront about it. I didn't show the pics of the large scratched and scuffed area, because that would be unfair.

You're mad because the bottom of the amp where you mount it is scratched? You serious? LOL. And I told you deduct some money for a new screw jeez. This should just help my case more. you made it seem like there was all kinds of other **** wrong to it. But just that 1 scratch on the BOTTOM of the amp? Sorry didn't know that was much important. since I could careless how a bottom of a amp looks. And the screw was there but guess it came loose.

edit: Jeez deduct another 5bucks for some touch up paint from autozone LOL do you plan to mount these upside down? ;\

infamous_e46
01-07-2009, 12:51 AM
just sell it to me

ztaebevets
01-07-2009, 12:51 AM
The scuffs on top I showed you, and pics could be seeing in my other thread whcih i posted a link to. And I didn't see it seperating? and it wasnt like that. FYI which i cant see good. But that I would of told you about if there was any seperating of any sort.

ztaebevets
01-07-2009, 12:53 AM
And clear PM's please so we can get this finished

ztaebevets
01-07-2009, 12:54 AM
BTW I hope you dont mean its seperating at the part where the screw is suppose to be? Lol Because thats just because the screw isnt there.. that whole piece comes off if you unbolt the other screw.

stl_style
01-07-2009, 01:03 AM
Steve, it doesn't matter how good or bad it looks, It's not what you stated. I agree, I could have fixed it, but I didn't like the way you handled things, and I'd rather just not do business. When you originally asked for 200.00 and my BNIB RD 1750.1, I thought **** this amp must be in really good shape, except for a little scratches and some glue that will come off. Now that I see and you want 150.00 and my BNIB amp. That **** is unfair, you know it, that's why you want to do the deal, badly.

ztaebevets
01-07-2009, 01:06 AM
Uhm tell me whats not what i stated? the only thing I did not state was the scratch UNDER the amp on the mounting hole. i can almost gurantee every amp thats used has scratches there. And it doesnt matter if its 1k and your amp. A DEAL is a DEAL. And as far as the scuffs on top i said it MIGHT come off. never guranteed. Even states that in my thread. And I said if it bothers u that much you can take 10bucks to buy a new screw and paint to touch up the mounting hole which wil just scratch again once you mount it. Please clear PM's so we can get this settled.

Edit: And how I handled things? Its funny because I made a thread just trying to get this out in the open your using it as a excuse to back out saying "you rather not do business with me" But when you created a thread on me it was ok? Kinda ironic..

infamous_e46
01-07-2009, 01:09 AM
ill buy it "if" he sends it back

ztaebevets
01-07-2009, 01:10 AM
You're too far of a drive lol..

donpisto
01-07-2009, 02:21 AM
Calm down fellows, just doing a lil research. Bunch of scary...

You're scamming, there's your research. You were WELL AWARE of the condition. You just presumed it may be better than what you thought or maybe you decided you don't want the amp. Keep your end of the bargain and complete the transaction, otherwise, you are in breach of contract.

donpisto
01-07-2009, 02:23 AM
Wow, stl, you really need to get your act together. If you were planning on painting it, what difference does it make? Second, it's on the BOTTOM of the amp, is it going to be visible? No. Is it going to affect performance? No. Stingy bastard. Finish the deal.

/thread

stl_style
01-07-2009, 02:39 AM
Donpisto or who ever you are. Not sure what you have to do with this situation, but you don't know what you’re talking about. I never tried to back out of the deal because I changed my mind. The fact your boy, or who ever he is to you, lied and purposely with held information on damages to the amp. The pics don't allow you to see the damage. Someone stole this amp. The base of the amp is separating from the side where the screw was mounting the amp to the car. Some one used something to pry the amp away from what ever it was mounted to; which separated the base from the side of the amp. Get a thorough understanding before you start pointing fingers, please!

ztaebevets
01-07-2009, 02:41 AM
Donpisto is a good friend I've done business with locally. He is going by whats posted but either way me and stl_style are settling this through PM's so thanks for everyones comments.

stl_style
01-07-2009, 02:47 AM
You're scamming, there's your research. You were WELL AWARE of the condition. You just presumed it may be better than what you thought or maybe you decided you don't want the amp. Keep your end of the bargain and complete the transaction, otherwise, you are in breach of contract.

"You just presumed it may be better than what you thought" Huh, You know, they have "English as a second language" classes. My presumption is what I thought, and it was alot worse than what was mentioned!

donpisto
01-07-2009, 02:57 AM
"You just presumed it may be better than what you thought" Huh, You know, they have "English as a second language" classes. My presumption is what I thought, and it was alot worse than what was mentioned!

Oh no, we got the grammar patrol handing out citations, I'm terrified! You know they have this emotion called "caring" and right now, that emotion is telling me "I don't give a **** on such a 3rd grade comment. I guess you have to pick on any little thing to make you look good right? Shall I nitpick at some of your posts? No, I won't stoop to that level.

donpisto
01-07-2009, 02:59 AM
Donpisto or who ever you are. Not sure what you have to do with this situation, but you don't know what you’re talking about. I never tried to back out of the deal because I changed my mind. The fact your boy, or who ever he is to you, lied and purposely with held information on damages to the amp. The pics don't allow you to see the damage. Someone stole this amp. The base of the amp is separating from the side where the screw was mounting the amp to the car. Some one used something to pry the amp away from what ever it was mounted to; which separated the base from the side of the amp. Get a thorough understanding before you start pointing fingers, please!

He did state that the amp was not in the greatest condition didn't he? He did provide pictures right? If you had any doubts or questions, don't you think it would have been smart enough to ask? I know I personally verify with the seller of any product I buy the specific condition.

I blatantly ask "what physical damages are there, no matter how minimal they will be?" Not my fault you can't think of such a simple question to ask. Now, take off your boots and stop trying to enter a battle zone. Hold up your end of the bargain and complete the transaction.

Fin.

ztaebevets
01-07-2009, 03:12 AM
Well stl_style descided to uphold his end of the deal. I appreciate it alot and hope we can continue to be cool. Thanks again man. I have already recieved payment. He will send the amp tomorrow once he confirms the amp I sent him works. Thanks once again.

donpisto
01-07-2009, 04:11 AM
^^^

Good to know. A true soldier. I just dislike seeing people getting scammed and as long as people follow through, all is well in my book.

RidnClean
01-07-2009, 04:13 AM
this got out of hand but glad it ended nicely.

evn tho its not over yet.

stl_style
01-08-2009, 11:49 PM
Lol, I read this **** everyday since it happened, and it has to be the most comical unwritten skit I have ever read! We should sell this **** to NBC or ABC, maybe life time, so emotional:laugh: