PDA

View Full Version : FS - bicycle and computer parts.

sqhertz
01-05-2009, 09:42 PM
decided to part out what i can of my bike i put together ~10 years ago.

odyssey black widow crank arms with a GT two piece chain wheel. not sure of the sizes. they are used and have some scratches. $60 shipped. and if i can get the american bottom bracket off , ill have that too.

power lite bars. belive they were from the smaller PK ripper. old stuff. $40 shipped.

i also have a very old Titan TC-1000 frame and forks. all titainium but has a broken bottom tube. iirc , the seat post is stuck in there. and there may a dotek 3 piece crank on there (been a ive lwhile since ooked at it). i will not ship. never got a quote to get it fixed so i cant tell you that. dont know what to ask for it , so ill say $60 picked up. located in the 33157 area.

i may decide to get rid of my schwinn pro comp xl frame if there is interest. picked up of course.

i will double check the condition of everything tomorrow when i get everything off and get pics if needed.

i also have a box of computer parts i NEED to get rid of. a couple older mother boards , a sound and video card and some cd/dvd drives. ill check it out tomorrow and get pics and prices.

really need cash , but may be interested in some offers. prices are OBO.

Digital Designs
01-05-2009, 10:08 PM
Could be interested in PC parts. Get some pics and a list of what you got.

sqhertz
01-05-2009, 10:11 PM
Could be interested in PC parts. Get some pics and a list of what you got.

will do tomorrow.
iirc , i dont have many anti static bags so i may be only to ship what i have enough for. i know the mobo has one and the sound/vid cards do.
mobo is a socket a biostar. ill get more details tomorrow.