PDA

View Full Version : grzzjwill scammer does anybody have his info

burzendowski
01-04-2009, 06:12 PM
grizzjwill scammed me on a saz-3000. . does anybody have any info on the guy like an address phone anything

heres the link

http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showthread.php?t=373668&highlight=saz-3000d

Ford302Redneck
01-04-2009, 06:13 PM
More info please?

revrider1
01-04-2009, 06:13 PM
Yes

BOOMface
01-04-2009, 06:23 PM
I knew there was something fishy about that dude. He would not show any sort of pics which is why you shouldnt have done business with him.

HyPnAwTiKpImP
01-04-2009, 06:24 PM
name jay dee davis
he had a myspace but he deleted the profile http://www.myspace.com/casedboifresh

here is a video he made
http://s143.photobucket.com/albums/r155/grizzjwill/?action=view&current=Shoutout001.flv

Louisiana_CRX
01-04-2009, 06:29 PM
he seemed like a scammer too me

HyPnAwTiKpImP
01-04-2009, 06:34 PM
he sold this sub to someone on here

http://i143.photobucket.com/albums/r155/grizzjwill/DSCI0272.jpg

from what i remember it was the last item sold by him .then he disappeared

photobucket account
http://s143.photobucket.com/albums/r155/grizzjwill/

BOOMface
01-04-2009, 06:34 PM
Foo sounds like a hickass wigger

brtnboarder3241
01-04-2009, 06:38 PM
heh i got his song actually

HyPnAwTiKpImP
01-04-2009, 06:40 PM
heh i got his song actually

he's brother has a myspace to i forgot he's id name

burzendowski
01-06-2009, 03:54 PM
grizzjwill is a member of realraptalk.com his last sign on was 1-06-09 today! yet he wont answer my pms or emails. paypal is investigating the case and he will not respond. what a pos!

duece212
01-06-2009, 04:01 PM
what was the email addy tied to his paypal? Did you get any personal info like phone# or address before sending the money?

na_rsx
01-06-2009, 04:04 PM
someone on here can get his personal info, forget his name but i heard he goes by Zero Cool!!

duece212
01-06-2009, 04:05 PM
someone on here can get his personal info, forget his name but i heard he goes by Zero Cool!!

lawl

burzendowski
01-06-2009, 04:05 PM

could you help me with that man ?

burzendowski
01-06-2009, 04:14 PM
what was the email addy tied to his paypal? Did you get any personal info like phone# or address before sending the money?

heres his email [email protected] his name jay-dee davis. ha i wish i had his addy id drive down there find my amp and beat him with it.:violent:

pioneerpimp
01-06-2009, 04:14 PM
whatrs his real name? i think i sold him that HD315 i can get his address for you if you can gimme his name

na_rsx
01-06-2009, 04:16 PM
lawl

:D

could you help me with that man ?

i was being a ********, but there is someone on here that can find out info like that, i am trying to find the thread were he posted. hopefully he can chime in, all he needs is an ip address iirc.

burzendowski
01-06-2009, 04:18 PM
:D

i was being a ********, but there is someone on here that can find out info like that, i am trying to find the thread were he posted. hopefully he can chime in, all he needs is an ip address iirc.

:verymad: you had me excited for nothing... i hope you can help tho

burzendowski
01-06-2009, 04:19 PM
whatrs his real name? i think i sold him that HD315 i can get his address for you if you can gimme his name

jay-dee davis pmed.

pioneerpimp
01-06-2009, 04:21 PM
nvm i cant find in history in PP of this, sorry

duece212
01-06-2009, 05:05 PM
This guy hasn't been on since november but has his aim listed and he sold grzjwill some stuff back in feb of last year, maybe he still has an address:

http://www.caraudio.com/forum/member.php?u=33541

BushJ311
01-06-2009, 05:09 PM
This that guy that posted his myspace? He is a rapper?

BushJ311
01-06-2009, 05:16 PM
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewProfile&friendID=369623465

Pretty sure that is the same guy

natisfynest
01-06-2009, 05:26 PM
he lives in nashville tenn and likes lowriders

duece212
01-06-2009, 05:29 PM
Apparantly he likes wearing his hat sidewayz and is looking for some "lovely females"

http://www.plentyoffish.com/member5787403.htm

ssackett
01-06-2009, 05:29 PM
Hopefully PP refunds you that cash.

BushJ311
01-06-2009, 05:33 PM
grizzjwill02 is his aim name

http://www.layitlow.com/forums/lofiversion/index.php/t116848.html

And that is his myspace i posted.

duece212
01-06-2009, 05:34 PM
Sounds like he might be on probation so a call to the local authorities might help if you have to go that far:

http://forum.freeadvice.com/drug-charges-28/drug-charge-already-probation-405338.html

Lol, his last activity on that site was 12/28/2008...maybe he was thinking about asking for some more legal help...

natisfynest
01-06-2009, 05:36 PM
Daryl Waters is his name

Flipx99
01-06-2009, 05:36 PM
stupid feg claimed me as a reference. WTF is up with that?

duece212
01-06-2009, 05:38 PM
stupid feg claimed me as a reference. WTF is up with that?

And you had no dealings with him? Ok thats some pretty suspect ****.

IP check on this guy?

BushJ311
01-06-2009, 05:40 PM
This looks to be his girlfriend. Contact her
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewProfile&friendID=417937640

Guess this was his old g/f? Prob would help you out.

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewProfile&friendID=52722195

natisfynest
01-06-2009, 05:41 PM

IP check on this guy?

email ip search shows IP Address: 207.68.173.76

duece212
01-06-2009, 05:42 PM
Guessing his full name is JONATHAN DARYL WATERS

City from 2003 shows Murfreesboro, Tenn

burzendowski
01-06-2009, 05:43 PM
ya thats him wanna be rapper singing bout his ma saying he wanna make her proud hes a scammer

BushJ311
01-06-2009, 05:45 PM
contact his g/f on there and his ex. I posted links. He was just on about 10 minutes ago.

duece212
01-06-2009, 05:45 PM
email ip search shows IP Address: 207.68.173.76

Meant a search by the mods here to see if he is posting under AE's

burzendowski
01-06-2009, 05:47 PM
Daryl Waters is his name

you seem to know alot about him what all do you know

natisfynest
01-06-2009, 05:49 PM

o i c another way to get his name is go into paypal>send money>put in his email and send a penny it will give you his name may give other info i dont remember

Bigrick31
01-06-2009, 05:49 PM
If nothing else theres always small claims court. Im not to sure how a deal over the internet would work but most likely you should be able to set up a trial in either your home town or his (up to you) you will have to pay a small fee probably $25 to file and then some for someone to serve him but if he dosnt show up im pretty sure they put a warrant out for his arrest not sure how things work in your state but id start looking into that if i were you.

natisfynest
01-06-2009, 05:51 PM
you seem to know alot about him what all do you know

i know how to use the internet lol i took his email you provided and plugged it into all the popular websites and did a search on yahoo

facebook uses your name so his email popped up daryl waters

yahoo search showed him as a member on layitlow and he posted on there saying he is from nash tenn

did a reverse email look up and that how i got his ip addy

Flipx99
01-06-2009, 05:59 PM

IP check on this guy?

Nope. He is from my town. I don't associate with people on the forum because they may break into my car. Not that I have anything anymore, just saying. Yes, I am paranoid.

Guessing his full name is JONATHAN DARYL WATERS

City from 2003 shows Murfreesboro, Tenn

Which is my town.

That doesn't mean much.

o i c another way to get his name is go into paypal>send money>put in his email and send a penny it will give you his name may give other info i dont remember

Should.

i know how to use the internet lol i took his email you provided and plugged it into all the popular websites and did a search on yahoo

yahoo search showed him as a member on layitlow and he posted on there saying he is from nash tenn

pimp ****.

burzendowski
01-06-2009, 06:00 PM

what did you get as an email? daryl waters @ what?

duece212
01-06-2009, 06:01 PM
Which is my town.

you familiar with how to get you towns local arrest records online? Trying to find it but not coming up with it yet, apparantly the guy got busted for sellin pot sometime around 2006

That doesn't mean much.

Would **** if he is here trying to sell other stuff under different AE's

natisfynest
01-06-2009, 06:05 PM
what did you get as an email? daryl waters @ what?

wat???

i used the email you provided i logged into facebook and did a find friend by email i put in the email you gave us and it came up to his profile as daryl waters

headlesskoopa
01-06-2009, 06:10 PM
I have relised for the few months I have been on here that u guys work faster than a P.I

natisfynest
01-06-2009, 06:11 PM
i did a tenn arrest report and he is in the system

Johnathon Waters, Murfreesboro, TN
Address History:

Address History for Johnathan Waters includes the following citie(s):
1 address in JAMESTOWN TN1 address in SMYRNA TN1 address in MURFREESBORO TN

natisfynest
01-06-2009, 06:12 PM
I have relised for the few months I have been on here that u guys work faster than a P.I

we hate scammers

duece212
01-06-2009, 06:14 PM

Address History:

Nice, might take a few bucks but I can probably pull court docs from that and it should show if/when he violated probation back in august or whatever and what courthouse/district if that was really him that posted on that legal advise board

If it comes down to it OP let me know and I can do that

burzendowski
01-06-2009, 06:15 PM

Address History:

can you get the address

headlesskoopa
01-06-2009, 06:15 PM
Yep scammers should burn lots of deals I pass up because I don't wanna be scammed

natisfynest
01-06-2009, 06:19 PM
could HENDERSONVILLE, TN be the same as murfrees tn or whatever it was anyone from tenn chime in

burzendowski
01-06-2009, 06:25 PM
he just changed his myspace page totally different.

natisfynest
01-06-2009, 06:27 PM
sh*t i wish i could stay and help some more but i gotta go get my son for visitation i will dig somemore later

burzendowski
01-06-2009, 06:32 PM
sh*t i wish i could stay and help some more but i gotta go get my son for visitation i will dig somemore later

thank you... thank you ...

burzendowski
01-06-2009, 07:33 PM
so i emailed grizzjwill telling him im going to contact his local law .....heres his reponse

Hey man I really apologize. I really messed up. I dont have any money at the time. I was in a really bad spot and I did something I regret. Can we work this out maybe where I make payments or something

If I can make a few payments until the first of february. I get my income taxes and can pay it all back with interest. I know I dont deserve that but im asking for a chance. I want to be a man about this and I hope we can work this out just between me and you.

duece212
01-06-2009, 07:36 PM
so i emailed grizzjwill telling him im going to contact his local law .....heres his reponse

Hey man I really apologize. I really messed up. I dont have any money at the time. I was in a really bad spot and I did something I regret. Can we work this out maybe where I make payments or something

If I can make a few payments until the first of february. I get my income taxes and can pay it all back with interest. I know I dont deserve that but im asking for a chance. I want to be a man about this and I hope we can work this out just between me and you.

Wow, so he basically just admitted to ******* you :crap:

Funny how he goes from hiding to "being a man about it" when he starts to think it will bite him in the ***...

brtnboarder3241
01-06-2009, 07:40 PM

say **** no.. even though it may take just as long or longer to get your money.. contact his local authorities and you can really **** him over
plus they will probably be following him more and **** now

id say dont give in cause he made up a lie about what he originally needed the money for.

burzendowski
01-06-2009, 07:52 PM
QUOTE=duece212;5666479]Wow, so he basically just admitted to ******* you :crap:

Funny how he goes from hiding to "being a man about it" when he starts to think it will bite him in the ***...[/QUOTE]

"being a man about it" is what i emailed him i told him im going to contact his law so why dont you be a man about it and call me them...... boom his appears!!:wowflash:[

duece212
01-06-2009, 08:14 PM
him offering to make payments to you isnt "being a man", its using you for a fukn loan when you really should have an amp, or 575 bucks in your pocket. And that chance for it to be a "loan" only happens after he gets cornered...

People **** when they think its ok to put somebody else out so they can cover their own needs, valid or not.

burzendowski
01-06-2009, 08:29 PM
him offering to make payments to you isnt "being a man", its using you for a fukn loan when you really should have an amp, or 575 bucks in your pocket. And that chance for it to be a "loan" only happens after he gets cornered...

People **** when they think its ok to put somebody else out so they can cover their own needs, valid or not.

tell me about it. the guy dont have a job and he used me as a bank. says he owed somone else so he gave him the amp. he says he cant get it back wtf. im giving him till monday , i have plenty of evidence on him, im contacting the local law down there

theres a few who posted on this thread who live down there too can you get me the info i need who to call thanks

Flipx99
01-07-2009, 12:12 AM
could HENDERSONVILLE, TN be the same as murfrees tn or whatever it was anyone from tenn chime in

No, but it is not terribly far away.

burzendowski
01-07-2009, 12:56 AM
No, but it is not terribly far away.

could you help me with contact info for your police. check my last few posts the guy admits to robbing me but dont have my amp or money!!!!!!:verymad:

Rashaddd
01-07-2009, 01:04 AM
I'm really curious what he would have done had I met him at the autoshop he said he was at?

na_rsx
01-07-2009, 11:09 AM
wow, he finally responds admitting ****ing you over, give him no chance and **** him over, get the popo on his ***!!

burzendowski
01-07-2009, 03:49 PM
wow, he finally responds admitting ****ing you over, give him no chance and **** him over, get the popo on his ***!!

he says he owed a guy $450 and he came to collect, the guy wanted the amp, so the seller gave it to him!! he spent my money on his car and now has nothing, no job, no money. all he says he can do is make payments. so now i have to wait on paypal to make the decision to give my money back. after all this bullshit is finished this guy should be banned from this website!!:furious:

bnskipper
01-07-2009, 03:51 PM
What does it matter if hes banned now or after? He isnt man enough to post anything. If he is on probation look for the Tennessee prisoner tracking system online, we have one here in Michigan called OTIS and if you put his name it, it will tell you if he is on probation, and what his probation officers name is.

bnskipper
01-07-2009, 03:53 PM
I just looked, I dont think Tennessee has it.

burzendowski
01-07-2009, 04:02 PM
I just looked, I dont think Tennessee has it.

i couldnt find it either

burzendowski
01-07-2009, 04:50 PM
just got a email from paypal the money is on its way back to me its pending at the moment .

BobbyDD
01-07-2009, 05:07 PM
just got a email from paypal the money is on its way back to me its pending at the moment .

He won't have the money in his paypal account for them to give you. Unless you used a credit card through paypal you're out of luck going that route.:(

na_rsx
01-07-2009, 05:11 PM

sweet congrats dude!!!

He won't have the money in his paypal account for them to give you. Unless you used a credit card through paypal you're out of luck going that route.:(

iirc, it does not matter what he used, if he took the money out then his account will go negative, and then he is ****ed. paypal will do whatever it takes to get their money, and they suceed most of the time. same thing with credit cards, paypal keeps track of your info and have a lot.

TurdFergueson2
01-07-2009, 05:13 PM
He should be banned once this gets handled. Guy tried to do him a solid and he gets taken for a ride.

burzendowski
01-07-2009, 05:30 PM

when i use paypal they take the money out of my bank account so i assume they will do the same to his. if he has no money his bank account will go negative right....

BobbyDD
01-07-2009, 05:41 PM
when i use paypal they take the money out of my bank account so i assume they will do the same to his. if he has no money his bank account will go negative right....

I don't think they will take the money out of his bank account but I don't personally have any experience dealing with it. From what the majority of people have said is that pp will tell you they can't recover any money because he doesn't have it in his pp account. I hope I'm wrong so you can get your money back.

duece212
01-07-2009, 05:42 PM

No, your refund will go into waiting status forever. I've been through this when I filed a claim on someone in paypal and they had no funds in their bank acct. It said I was getting a refund....and after about a week I got a note that the refund failed and I was fukd.

burzendowski
01-07-2009, 05:45 PM
No, your refund will go into waiting status forever. I've been through this when I filed a claim on someone in paypal and they had no funds in their bank acct. It said I was getting a refund....and after about a week I got a note that the refund failed and I was fukd.

so then what happened after that? paypal just let the guy off? **** i better call the police on this fool asap.

mobeious
01-07-2009, 05:46 PM
if u have enough proof and documentation take him to small claims court he will get a notice and if he doesnt show he will get a warrent and if u when he will have a set date he has to have u paid off or he gets locked up

duece212
01-07-2009, 05:48 PM
so then what happened after that? paypal just let the guy off? **** i better call the police on this fool asap.

Mine just hung out in lala land with paypal until the dood paid me back with a money order and I went in and closed the claim.

I would not put a drop of confidence in that refund notice you got. If the guy has no dough in his bank acct you are fukd.

burzendowski
01-07-2009, 05:48 PM
if u have enough proof and documentation take him to small claims court he will get a notice and if he doesnt show he will get a warrent and if u when he will have a set date he has to have u paid off or he gets locked up

i have his confession thats plenty of proof

mobeious
01-07-2009, 05:51 PM
there u go go file a dispute and get his *** in court a letter from a attorney wouldnt hurt eighther should scare the **** out of him ... how much are u out?

duece212
01-07-2009, 05:54 PM
there u go go file a dispute and get his *** in court a letter from a attorney wouldnt hurt eighther should scare the **** out of him ... how much are u out?

I'm sure the dood is viewing this thread. It looks like he might be on probation already and if not, just off of probation so any legal issues will definately sting worse than normal...I'm assuming thats why he wanted to try and work out payments with the OP to keep it from going legal.

brtnboarder3241
01-07-2009, 10:10 PM
the the op

when i had a problem SIMILAR as in i received it but item was not described i *****ed paypal out..

they basically told me they cant use ONLINE FORUMS as "evidence" due to the fact they were sued a few years back because they did, why? idk that's what i was told

burzendowski
01-07-2009, 11:40 PM
the the op

when i had a problem SIMILAR as in i received it but item was not described i *****ed paypal out..

they basically told me they cant use ONLINE FORUMS as "evidence" due to the fact they were sued a few years back because they did, why? idk that's what i was told

i also have email evidence

na_rsx
01-08-2009, 11:45 AM
either way, call the cops and get something done, posting is not doing anything but wasting time. call the cops and gather all the evidence and do something now!!!

its not hard to get a job, mcdonalds will hire anybody

HyPnAwTiKpImP
01-08-2009, 12:19 PM
he says he owed a guy $450 and he came to collect, the guy wanted the amp, so the seller gave it to him!! he spent my money on his car and now has nothing, no job, no money. all he says he can do is make payments. so now i have to wait on paypal to make the decision to give my money back. after all this bullshit is finished this guy should be banned from this website!!:furious:

good luck on the payment he still owes me 110 bucks told me he was going to make payment but never made a single payment

boalova13
01-08-2009, 12:48 PM
**** i'm glad I didn't end up buying this amp. Good thing you're getting it handled man, I'd get him in as much trouble as possible, **** scammers, it should teach him his lesson when his scrawny *** is sharing a cell with big bubba who is happy because he just got a new cellie with a tight ***. Scammer's going to be pulling one of these. :cool::eek::crying::stuck::hide:. And bubbas gonna be like :D:hapydanc::smokin:

Flipx99
01-08-2009, 03:00 PM
could you help me with contact info for your police. check my last few posts the guy admits to robbing me but dont have my amp or money!!!!!!:verymad:

(615) 893-2717

That is the number to the police.

I don't think they will care, but it is worth a shot. They typically don't have an interest in anything that doesn't make money....which is why they are sued often.

na_rsx
01-09-2009, 01:10 PM
so what happened dude, any word on the POS