PDA

View Full Version : OBBN Motorworks - cannot contact them about my order

350Rocket
01-03-2009, 07:11 PM
Just a warning to everyone, I would hold off on ordering anything from OBBN Motorworks right now. (www.obbnmotorworks.com). I ordered a set of kick panels for my Cutlass on Dec. 17th paid by paypal at that time, so he has my $$. I did not receive confirmation of my order by email. He has my email address and my phone #. I have not received the product, so I tried to reach them to check on the status of my order. The email address on their site does not exist. The phone number is not answered and the message box at that number is full. It lets you leave a callback number that it says will be sent to the pager. Over the past few days I've left my number on that pager close to 10 times (7 or 8 of them tonight). Still no call back or anything, cannot reach them. It makes me nervous since he has my money and I'm f'in broke right now. I will wait another week or so then I'm going to paypal to see if I can get my money back. This is only the 4th time I've bought something online and the first time I've had any trouble. The other 3 were all on ebay and I was able to see buyer feedback before hand. This guy isn't on ebay.

350Rocket
01-07-2009, 06:29 AM
Still no response at all from them. I have filed a dispute with paypal.