PDA

View Full Version : possible situation (dropped_mazda, slicknick)

dvrmstrng
12-29-2008, 09:54 PM
im not going to type out the whole story because i know it will not get thoroughly read by everyone so here is the cliffs....

i was selling xbox 360 elite
dropped was selling a flipout
slicknick had paypal....

slicknick paypal'ed me $400 something dollars for the flipout
i was to keep $315 and send the rest to dropped when he told me
i sent 360 to dropped around the 12th of December, he received the unit
dropped was supposed to send a flipout to slick

Slick went ahead and filed a paypal claim WITH ME, deducting $410 dollars i don't have, until the paypal claim is resolved (been about a week since it was filed)

as of today, were moving on to the third week, slick has not received the flipout and is having a hard time communicating with dropped.

I however am easily able to get in touch with dropped and he assures me im going to get my money back

i have tried to get slick to close the claim because i DO NOT have the money he is looking for, it is my college account, i'm nearly wiped in the account and will soon be paying a hefty overdraft fee.

I dont know what to do any more with the situation, as things are now i will have the $400 something removed from my account, upon which i will have absolutely no money and have to explain this all to my parents who pay for college etc,

maybe some people who have dealt with me can help convince nick to temporarily suspend that claim so that i can have some capital until this is figured out...

sorry for the lengthy post but i tried keeping it brief just wanted people to understand.

freakish07
12-29-2008, 10:57 PM
3 guests looking at this thread.....Hmmmm

Sounds like some Bullshit in the mix with slick & dropped. (look at his username SLICKnick, :rolleyes:)
Are you 100% sure there not trying to scam you?

dropped_mazda has some good refs/feedback.
So?

But why didnt dropped_mazda send the flipout to slicknick? :wow::eek:

RNSkipper
12-29-2008, 10:58 PM
Why didnt the dropped send the flipout?

rollerdj
12-29-2008, 11:03 PM
Why didnt the dropped send the flipout?

indeed, has he sent you any kind of tracking number? If not, you might be able to file a claim against him.

KyleBechtold
12-29-2008, 11:07 PM
you should have done this one thing at a time.. traded 360 for flipout.. then flipout for cash..

freakish07
12-29-2008, 11:12 PM
which slicknick is it?
There's 2 usernames by slicknick

First is slicknick and the second is slick-nick

This slicknick is trying to buy something for the avhp7500dvd unit....Sounds like he already has the 7500dvd
(i know dropped_mazda had the avhp7500dvd for sale/trade)

Here's the link

http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showthread.php?t=371000

KyleBechtold
12-29-2008, 11:16 PM
maybe that was when the deal was going down? maybe his didn't come with one..

Andrew_as
12-30-2008, 01:35 AM
neither has came and posted there side...

dvrmstrng
12-30-2008, 01:46 AM
dont know if i can open a claim against Dropped...he does not have paypal that im aware of.

dvrmstrng
12-30-2008, 01:47 AM
and maybe he was just trying to buy an accessory or something for a unit he never received

tapout
12-30-2008, 07:09 AM
Since neither has posted I will be brief...

If slick is indeed getting the shaft by not receiving the unit, he has no choice but to file the claim. It ***** so bad that you are getting the shaft in the process, but you did a major no-no. You put YOUR money on the line on someone elses word. You have no control over him.

That said, somethings fishy and you are getting screwed.

BoxdGM
12-30-2008, 07:34 AM
ive read dropped is a good guy to deal with, i hope hes not giving us minnesota folk a bad name. seems fishy for sure

dvrmstrng
12-30-2008, 11:30 AM

If slick is indeed getting the shaft by not receiving the unit, he has no choice but to file the claim. It ***** so bad that you are getting the shaft in the process, but you did a major no-no. You put YOUR money on the line on someone elses word. You have no control over him.

except i put no money on the line...if i had just removed the money from paypal the instant i received it, this would be done with, but i left it in there for future transactions...

UPDATE: according to dropped he received the flipout BACK at his residence today and it will be shipped out today along with a tracking number for shipping, he has also contacted slick and told him the same

BobbyDD
12-30-2008, 08:45 PM
except i put no money on the line...if i had just removed the money from paypal the instant i received it, this would be done with, but i left it in there for future transactions...

Like it or not, you did. Hopefully this works out and you don't get screwed but I don't blame slick at all. If I was him I wouldn't remove the claim until I recieved the item.

dvrmstrng
12-31-2008, 04:52 PM
still waiting on a response from dropped as to weather or not the item was actually re-shipped with tracking...

dvrmstrng
01-03-2009, 05:02 PM
according to dropped and nick......item is on its way to nick, with absolute latest receive date of monday

NightDrifter05
01-04-2009, 07:30 AM
Glad to see this is working out. Hopefully he isn't screwing around. But let this be a lesson learned. Never make a 3 way deal or make a deal for something you don't have in your possession because it seem's to only cause problem's.

Louisiana_CRX
01-04-2009, 07:46 AM
Glad to see this is working out. Hopefully he isn't screwing around. But let this be a lesson learned. Never make a 3 way deal or make a deal for something you don't have in your possession because it seem's to only cause problem's.

x2

bigbangtheory
01-04-2009, 10:30 AM
x3, hope it works out!

SlickNick
01-05-2009, 05:00 PM
(look at his username SLICKnick, :rolleyes:)
Are you 100% sure there not trying to scam you?

dropped_mazda has some good refs/feedback.
So?
But why didnt dropped_mazda send the flipout to slicknick? :wow::eek:

I am called SlickNick because that was my nickname since I was a toddler. My older sister's friends called me that and it has stuck with me. This is my first time buying ANYTHING off of here and was skeptical from the begginning BUT dropped DOES have good feedback and when I first talked to him on the phone, he really seems like a good guy.

which slicknick is it?
There's 2 usernames by slicknick

First is slicknick and the second is slick-nick

This slicknick is trying to buy something for the avhp7500dvd unit....Sounds like he already has the 7500dvd
(i know dropped_mazda had the avhp7500dvd for sale/trade)

Here's the link

http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showthread.php?t=371000

I am SlickNick. YES I was looking for an AVIC-80 navi setup for the flip up because they are VERY hard to come by.

neither has came and posted there side...

David informed me he was going to be opening a scammer thread on dropped and I told him I would offer my two cents but I never found this thread in the scammer beware folder. I just happened to come across this one so this is why I am just now posting.

and maybe he was just trying to buy an accessory or something for a unit he never received

That's EXACTLY what I was doing. My friend wanted to buy me something for Christmas so I suggest he buy me the navi kit. That's why I began looking for one on here for sale or trade.

I must be quite honest, I myself felt for the first few weeks that they (dropped and david) might be plotting against me. I HATE that it came to this and quite honestly hope that I recieve it VERY soon so all this will end.

UPDATE: according to dropped he received the flipout BACK at his residence today and it will be shipped out today along with a tracking number for shipping, he has also contacted slick and told him the same

I've talked with my mail man and it hasn't come yet. He suggested getting a tracking number from dropped. OF COURSE, as David noted, Dropped assured he and I that it would be RESENT and a tracking number would be given. Of course dropped has his "business partner" send it off and when i called him about the tracking number, he said "my partner's wife is looking for it now." That was several days ago. Here's a copy of the PM I sent to dropped just a few minutes ago.

"You told me to call you if I didn't receive the flip up saturday. I called, no answer, no returned phone call. I figured, it should be here NO LATER than Monday if you sent it 3-5 day mail. I talked with my mail man on saturday and told him to be looking out for it. Today comes, I talk to him, no package. I call BOTH numbers. One rang with no voicemail and the new one went straight to voicemail (with no voicemail capabilities). My mail man said get a tracking number from you. Has your partner's wife been looking for it? Have you reminded her? Asked? I need it. My car is torn apart waiting on the flip-up. I need you to call me on my cell phone (901) 218-4096 as SOON as you get this message. No more excuses. It has been almost a month since I sent payment. I just need to talk to you...i don't want to play phone tag. I don't wanna just get a message here, a message there. I want lines of communication to be open on ALL THREE ENDS."

Of course he hasn't logged on since 12/30/08 which was last...tuesday? I think?

I can see why people might think I'm plotting against you david because of my name but i am a VERY good, Christian guy that could never steal from anybody. It's just not in my nature. It's stupid, doesn't make sense, and is just wrong. Hook me up with ALL the information that you have on him. Also, post it up on here and maybe lilmaniac can help us find another phone number for him (like maybe a house phone) that he never gave either one of us. I've tried PMing lilmaniac twice but still no response. He might just get too many PMs that he never noticed.
I can't tell you HOW MUCH this whole situation is stressing me out. It has had me ill-tempered for almost a month now. :furious: I just hope it all ends well.

P.S. As I told David, I will stay home to wait for the mail man EVERY DAY until it comes EVEN IF that means being late for work. I will do whatever it takes to close that claim AS SOON AS I RECEIVE IT, not just to protect any future feedback (although I probably won't need it as I don't plan on risking all of this again) but to help David on a personal level. I don't give a D#$% if BOTH of them leave me bad feedback I just hope I get my flip-up and all that was to come with it and David gets his money back. It's beyond ANY feedback at this point.

Brian_smith06
01-05-2009, 06:19 PM
i think i am glad i didnt buy that 300/2 from him now

fbi90909
01-05-2009, 06:27 PM
this whole fiasco would have been resolved if the money was sent to dropped instead of you. then all dropped had to do was pay you for the 360.

i would have never gone into some 3rd party crap like that.

hope you get your claim resolved man.

dvrmstrng
01-05-2009, 06:31 PM
good post nick...let me get his information he supplied me with...

dvrmstrng
01-05-2009, 06:32 PM
and i would have just sent the money to dropped or whatever someone suggested but he doesnt have a valid paypal apparently....and to make matters worse my dad (im 22 still in school etc. so he handles my finances) just saw a -$410 in paypal....shittttttt

dvrmstrng
01-05-2009, 06:33 PM
heres his phone number 701-212-2434

dvrmstrng
01-05-2009, 06:33 PM
unless apparently its been changed (correct me if im wrong nick)

dvrmstrng
01-05-2009, 06:34 PM
and heres his addy:

Billy Madson
502 17th ave N
wahpeton ND 58075

duece212
01-05-2009, 06:36 PM
Never ever do a three party deal. I did it once for some dumb reason and it was a fukn snafu. Its hard enough to find one trustworthy person to do a deal with, looking for two is pushing your luck.

dvrmstrng
01-05-2009, 06:39 PM
if this paypal claim goes through....i will literally be broke...and have to close my bank account...which blows pretty bad...you guys will see some great stuff in the classifieds

lilmaniac2
01-05-2009, 06:43 PM
Never ship first, period.

dvrmstrng
01-05-2009, 06:44 PM
i didnt, i got the money from nick first, then shipped...

SlickNick
01-06-2009, 06:04 PM
unless apparently its been changed (correct me if im wrong nick)
That is his "old" number supposedly. His new number is (701) 899-1114.

and i would have just sent the money to dropped or whatever someone suggested but he doesnt have a valid paypal apparently....and to make matters worse my dad (im 22 still in school etc. so he handles my finances) just saw a -$410 in paypal....shittttttt

Have you explained the situation to your dad?

and heres his addy:

Billy Madson
502 17th ave N
wahpeton ND 58075

Is it madIson or just madson?

It didn't come today but I spoke with my mail man again and he said that if dropped sent it first class (3-5 days) like he assumed his partner's wife did, then it would have been here by now. THIS means that he must have sent it 3rd class which means it could be anywhere from a week to two weeks give or take, to receive it meaning anytime from today to roughly next Tuesday. This also means there shouldn't be a tracking number. I will continue to be at the mailbox waiting for the mail man each day until it arrives.

I JUST got off the phone with Billy (dropped) as I was writing this post and I explained to him that I havent received the package. I asked if he had gotten into contact with his partner's wife and he said he will contact them after 6 tonight to find out if they've had any luck and will contact me afterwards. If all else fails, he said he is off from work tomorrow and said he will drive the 3 hours to what I'm assuming is the location from where they sent it to find out any information. He then said something to the effect of, "I am starting to get upset that it hasn't gotten there and I'm sure you two are too." I said laughing, "yeah just a little." As to his not answering my calls, he told me his new phone was broken and they gave him a lender phone so he hasn't got any of his numbers. He also said he shares his 1200 talking minutes with 4 other people (including to teenagers) so he said texting him is the best way to get into contact with him.

As to whether or not he is giving us the run arounds and lying to us or if he is telling the truth, I am NOT sure. I cannot and WILL not say either way. I can only HOPE he is being honest and that I will receive it shortly. That is all I have for now.

dvrmstrng
01-06-2009, 08:24 PM
yes ive explained the situation, but he doesnt care, he knows as well as i do that the product or money needs to come out of Billys pocket, not mine. On the 11th the claim will be escalated by paypal, and i will have lost out on my xbox 360 and 410 dollars....fantastic!

and his last name is Madson, not Madison

SlickNick
01-06-2009, 08:39 PM
I JUST received the text from Billy (I didn't even have to text him) and he said "still no answer im gonna drive there in morn cal me around noon." I will call him at noon tomorrow.

An option that you and I have is to escalate the claim and if you tell them to rule in my favor, we can settle the whole thing once the flip-up gets here. Obviously, either way, you are still temporarily out of money BUT if you and I talk to Paypal, tell them to rule in my favor, and I receive the money back, I will MOST DEFINITELY resend you a payment in the amount of $408 as SOON as I receive the unit. I will try calling paypal shortly to see if there's a way to rule in my favor that WON'T negatively affect your standing. In other words, is there a way to rule in my favor but not close your account and make it to where you can never use paypal again.

It's certainly not the BEST idea but it's an option. I'm sure you would definitely be apprehensive about doing something like that but you have my word, that I will promptly send you the full amount as soon as it is received. I will even give you ALL OF MY information (name, address, email, both phone numbers, etc.) which I don't ever do to strangers to make you more at ease. What do you think?

donpisto
01-06-2009, 08:45 PM
SlickNick, why don't you have dropped also find out what form of shipment was used, and who the carrier is? Surely the person who shipped it must remember. If they don't, then something is fishy.

IMHO, tracking numbers should be provided the SAME day as it is shipped. I understand not all the time that it can't be provided within a few minutes of shipping because there are other things to do, but there is no reason as to why tracking numbers should not get received later that day.

I think it is best for ANY seller to do this.

SlickNick
01-06-2009, 08:50 PM
SlickNick, why don't you have dropped also find out what form of shipment was used, and who the carrier is? Surely the person who shipped it must remember. If they don't, then something is fishy.

IMHO, tracking numbers should be provided the SAME day as it is shipped. I understand not all the time that it can't be provided within a few minutes of shipping because there are other things to do, but there is no reason as to why tracking numbers should not get received later that day.

I think it is best for ANY seller to do this.

I CERTAINLY agree that it should be top priority, getting the tracking numbers asap to the buyers. However, as I was pointing out earlier, there won't be a tracking number if his partner sent the package 3rd class mail via USPS. He KNOWS it was sent USPS but as I stated in the last post, dropped will be driving to the post office to find out exactly how it was shipped.

USPS ONLY provides tracking numbers on items that are sent with Delivery confirmation or some other type of first class shipment method so if he finds out tomorrow that it was shipped 3rd class, there will be no such number. Make sense?

freakish07
01-06-2009, 09:39 PM
Not saying anything yet.
maybe not on slicknick, but this seems like a bunch of bs.
More so on dropped_mazda end.

WTF is up with dropped_mazda partner's wife shipping the product?
Over 3 hours away???:crazy:

dvrmstrng, that would not be wise as of right now, to tell paypal to close it and have them rule in favor of slicknick.

just my opinion.

donpisto
01-06-2009, 09:58 PM
Yeah I get what you're saying Nick, just stating to find out exactly what method of shipping was used.

SlickNick
01-06-2009, 09:59 PM
Not saying anything yet.
maybe not on slicknick, but this seems like a bunch of bs.
More so on dropped_mazda end.

WTF is up with dropped_mazda partner's wife shipping the product?
Over 3 hours away???:crazy:

dvrmstrng, that would not be wise as of right now, to tell paypal to close it and have them rule in favor of slicknick.

just my opinion.

Dropped told me that his partner was sending off the unit NOT the wife but that the wife was looking for the tracking/confirmation number. I was confused about the whole 3 hours away thing but Billy said he was going there in the morning to figure out where it was or whatever.

I see why it wouldn't necessarily be wise for him to tell them to rule in my favor and I completely understand ANY reluctance in doing so. I would feel the same way.
I JUST got off the phone with a guy with Paypal and I asked him, "If ya'll were to rule in my favor, with the exception of taking the $408 out of his account, would it negatively affect his paypal account in any way? In other words, would ya'll close his paypal account, make it to where he would never be able to use paypal again, or otherwise put any sort of bad mark on his paypal account?" The guys said, "No. We would not close his account or negatively affect his account with us in any way. If he were to have NUMEROUS claims opened against him, then MAYBE. But with just this one claim, it would not negatively affect him."
I then asked him, "if you were to rule in my favor and I received the money back AND received the flip up at a later date, would I be able to send a NEW payment in the amount of $408 to David?" He said "Yes.
I also asked him, "suppose the dispute is escalated to a claim and during that process, I receive the flip-up, would we be able to cancel the claim?" He said, "absolutely and the money would be re-deposited into David's account."

So basically, as long as I receive my flip-up, regardless of what happens with the dispute, David WILL get his money from me. Whether that be through the current dispute, the escaleted claim, or through a NEW payment once it is ruled in my favor directly from me.

Gavriley2007
01-06-2009, 10:00 PM
so why are you even involved?

SlickNick
01-06-2009, 10:02 PM
Yeah I get what you're saying Nick, just stating to find out exactly what method of shipping was used.

Yeah, dropped is going to figure out exactly which method of shipping was used tomorrow but it was for sure, sent USPS. Hopefully, when he DOES go tomorrow, with the limited information he may have, he can figure out when, where, and how it was sent. I will be DEFINITELY keeping everyone posted and up to date with details.

SlickNick
01-06-2009, 10:02 PM
so why are you even involved?

are you talking to me or david?

Gavriley2007
01-06-2009, 10:04 PM
the guy who started the thread

z0n3d0u7
01-06-2009, 10:18 PM
did u not read it? it explains in the first post!

Hope it turns out good for you OP.

freakish07
01-06-2009, 10:51 PM
[QUOTE=SlickNick;5667487]

I see why it wouldn't necessarily be wise for him to tell them to rule in my favor and I completely understand ANY reluctance in doing so. I would feel the same way.
I JUST got off the phone with a guy with Paypal and I asked him, "If ya'll were to rule in my favor, with the exception of taking the $408 out of his account, would it negatively affect his paypal account in any way?
[QUOTE]

That statement there is BULLSHIT.
He has already taken the money out of his paypal account.
you filed a dispute which, if paypal rules in your favor, that will put his paypal account in the negative. At which time he is responsible to bring his paypal account out of the negative standing.
Paypal will try to pull funds from his bank account. But he can stop that from happening.

Now if he never withdrew the money from his paypal account then that payment will just be placed on hold until the dispute/claim is resolved.
if the claim is ruled in your favor, then you will be refunded 100%

But if he withdrew the money and they still rule in your favor you wont receive anything.
you will get an email stating that they were unable to recover funds from his account.

Paypal forgets to tell you everything and how it really works.

dvrmstrng
01-06-2009, 10:58 PM
the money was not in my PP....it was in my bank account...

But Nick im sorry i will not just allow them to rule in your favor...i will explain everything that has gone on and fight my case, i literally cannot give up the money...and as for what the above person said, yes the paypal was already moved to my bank account, so i will always have a negative paypal balance if it is ruled in nicks favor

dvrmstrng
01-06-2009, 10:59 PM
but i believe your correct...paypal does not have the power to then go into my bank account and take money out of it for paypal

SlickNick
01-06-2009, 10:59 PM
[QUOTE=SlickNick;5667487]

I JUST got off the phone with a guy with Paypal and I asked him, "If ya'll were to rule in my favor, with the exception of taking the $408 out of his account, would it negatively affect his paypal account in any way?
[QUOTE]

That statement there is BULLSHIT.
He has already taken the money out of his paypal account.
you filed a dispute which, if paypal rules in your favor, that will put his paypal account in the negative. At which time he is responsible to bring his paypal account out of the negative standing.
Paypal will try to pull funds from his bank account. But he can stop that from happening.

Now if he never withdrew the money from his paypal account then that payment will just be placed on hold until the dispute/claim is resolved.
if the claim is ruled in your favor, then you will be refunded 100%

But if he withdrew the money and they still rule in your favor you wont receive anything.
you will get an email stating that they were unable to recover funds from his account.

Paypal forgets to tell you everything and how it really works.

If you would read all of the previous posts, you would see that David did not withdraw the money from his paypal account. He said he was going to use it for future purposes. The $408 IS on hold and it WILL be rewarded to me in the even that they rule in my favor so there's no issue about whether or not paypal will be able to recover the money, it's already been recovered. What I was saying was that regardless of how David gets paid, he WILL be paid if I receive the flip-up in the mail. When I said, "will it negatively affect his paypal account?" I was not saying, "will it put it in the negative?" I was saying, would it put him in bad terms with paypal. And the guy responded "no."

SlickNick
01-06-2009, 11:04 PM
the money was not in my PP....it was in my bank account...

But Nick im sorry i will not just allow them to rule in your favor...i will explain everything that has gone on and fight my case, i literally cannot give up the money...and as for what the above person said, yes the paypal was already moved to my bank account, so i will always have a negative paypal balance if it is ruled in nicks favor

I thought you had told me and stated in another post that you had left it in your paypal and that the money had already been withdrawn. I want you to know, you are not giving up your money. If I receive the flip-up in the mail during the dispute, or the escalated claim, they will refund you your money. The escalated claims process is a long one and can take up to 30 days and if dropped is diligent in getting it to me, it will certainly not take up to 30 days to get to me. SO, if I receive it while paypal is investigating, I will notify them of the receipt and you will be refunded the full amount. Make sense or am I confusing you?

SlickNick
01-06-2009, 11:07 PM

Here's where you said you had left the money in there. I assumed you were refering to the paypal account. It's all good. I must have just read it wrong

tc3k101
01-06-2009, 11:13 PM
why hasnt dropped said anything on this in here?

SlickNick
01-06-2009, 11:16 PM
why hasnt dropped said anything on this in here?

because he hasn't been on the forum since: Last Activity: 12-30-2008 08:15 AM

dvrmstrng
01-06-2009, 11:17 PM
heres what happned...just go off the phone....

i had already taken the money out of my paypal...
my paypal balance was 0.00
nick opened a claim for 408.00
that put into negative PP balance
i didnt know this and purchased a 60 hoodie on my DADS CREDIT CARD
paypal then has the ability to charge the 60 + 408 because i had a "negative balance" and they need to restore my account to 0.

this is the most amazing bullshit ive ever seen....at this point nick just escalate it to a claim, you will win no matter what because i cant provide shipping information or a signature. I will be broke and will have to explain why theres a 400 charge on my dads CC, so be it

SlickNick
01-06-2009, 11:30 PM
heres what happned...just go off the phone....

i had already taken the money out of my paypal...
my paypal balance was 0.00
nick opened a claim for 408.00
that put into negative PP balance
i didnt know this and purchased a 60 hoodie on my DADS CREDIT CARD
paypal then has the ability to charge the 60 + 408 because i had a "negative balance" and they need to restore my account to 0.

this is the most amazing bullshit ive ever seen....at this point nick just escalate it to a claim, you will win no matter what because i cant provide shipping information or a signature. I will be broke and will have to explain why theres a 400 charge on my dads CC, so be it

I will NOT escalate it to a claim until I have to. I honestly want this to work for both of us and by escalating it now, it's not solving the problem at hand. Like I said earlier, I will be at my mailbox every day waiting for the mail man to come with my package. I will also contact Billy tomorrow at noon to see what he could find out about the package.

I intend to receive my flip-up and I intend to make sure you get your money, regardless of how you get it. :thumbsup:

dvrmstrng
01-06-2009, 11:38 PM
ok but what im trying to say is....when you HAVE to escalate it your going to, and im going to be out the $408 either way....

i dont see the flipout coming any time soon, he is impossible to get in touch with etc....

you say i will get my money either way but thats not true and we both know it. If your not gonna get a flipout from billy, how would i get money from him?

SlickNick
01-06-2009, 11:46 PM
My stepdad does a lot searching around on the internet while at work. He works and has worked in collections for years. he might be able to find someone that lives near Billy that can take action against him. He also can be very helpful in making sure we don't break any laws in collecting the money from him. As he constantly takes delinquent tenants to court, he is very experienced in the process and I know he will be more than willing to help us. He might be able to get in touch with local collections agencies, law enforcement, etc.

Again, I am trying to be optimistic and I hope and pray that I WILL get it in the mail soon so this will all be over with.

dvrmstrng
01-06-2009, 11:56 PM
yeah.....i just have no idea what to do...even if i was the dispute which they said was impossible, i would received 408 paypal...which doesnt get the money back on my dads credit card....

nick if possible...lets just really get on dropped and get down to the bottom of this....

SlickNick
01-07-2009, 12:03 AM
yeah.....i just have no idea what to do...even if i was the dispute which they said was impossible, i would received 408 paypal...which doesnt get the money back on my dads credit card....

nick if possible...lets just really get on dropped and get down to the bottom of this....

Why wouldn't it put the money back on his card?

I'm on it. I'll give him a call at 12 in the morning sharp. I will then call you and let you know what I find out and then you can call him if you'd like. He's supposed to be off all day tomorrow. He may not be able to talk for long on his cell but I know you could care less about how many minutes he's used up hahaha.

bandit_ta_77
01-07-2009, 12:25 AM
Why wouldn't it put the money back on his card?

I'm on it. I'll give him a call at 12 in the morning sharp. I will then call you and let you know what I find out and then you can call him if you'd like. He's supposed to be off all day tomorrow. He may not be able to talk for long on his cell but I know you could care less about how many minutes he's used up hahaha.

Tell him to log into the site and take care of all the other people that are still waiting on stuff from him...going on a month for some...

dvrmstrng
01-07-2009, 01:38 AM
where are the people he did good business with?

SlickNick
01-07-2009, 01:54 AM
check out his feedback thread and see how everything went down

lowriderram_95
01-07-2009, 01:55 AM
and heres his addy:

Billy Madson
502 17th ave N
wahpeton ND 58075

Seriously? Billy Madson? That's a little too close to the Adam Sandler character for me to trust, sorry if this is a repost I just started reading.

freakish07
01-07-2009, 03:02 AM
dvrmstrng - tell your dad or you call the credit card company and tell them you did NOT authorize the $408.00 charge to paypal. That is called a chargeback on your behalf. Tell them you NEVER made a purchase or gave them permission to intiate the charge. Simple as that. depending on your credit card issuer and there policy, you should be creditied back the $408 on your credit card.

vandiar2
01-07-2009, 02:37 PM
Hey dropped_mazda appears to ahve ripped me off 225 dollars for 2 kicker cvx as well. I will be creating a separate thread about it more than likely. paid dude a month ago.. been dragging it out saying he got snowed in, had to work every day until christmas etc. ect. finally he tells me his gpa is sick in southern mn and he had his "boy " drop them off they were on there way.. he told me this dec. 29th. sent back a message asking for a tracking #.. he has not logged in since the 30th of december.. I am pretty sure i've been had.

ThatChevyGuy
01-07-2009, 02:39 PM
I confronted people about this guy when he joined. he has the same screen name as an old scammer on this board and i remembered and everybody looked at me as a fool. I guess you are all the fools now. *****.

dvrmstrng
01-07-2009, 04:42 PM
this *****...i only read good things about him...

bandit_ta_77
01-07-2009, 04:59 PM
what a piece of ****

hopefully something works out for us all but so far looks like we got ripped by him.

jco1385
01-07-2009, 05:00 PM
paypal pwnage again!!!

happens everyday on CA.com

SlickNick
01-07-2009, 05:17 PM
Hey dropped_mazda appears to ahve ripped me off 225 dollars for 2 kicker cvx as well. I will be creating a separate thread about it more than likely. paid dude a month ago.. been dragging it out saying he got snowed in, had to work every day until christmas etc. ect. finally he tells me his gpa is sick in southern mn and he had his "boy " drop them off they were on there way.. he told me this dec. 29th. sent back a message asking for a tracking #.. he has not logged in since the 30th of december.. I am pretty sure i've been had.

what a piece of ****

hopefully something works out for us all but so far looks like we got ripped by him.

Alright everybody. I just got of the phone with him. He told me he got snowed in and that he was sick and all that too. Again, I can't say he's lying or telling the truth because I would like to think the best. When I talked to him, he stated that he had given his partner TWO PACKAGES to send off. He had just found out that his partner's wife had never sent mine out but that the other one was on its way. Now which one of you's package is on the way, I have no idea. He said, "I'm f#$&ing pissed that his wife didn't send them both out because I specifically asked them to send them BOTH and this is all starting to really f#%&ing **** me off! I've had some 28 trasanctions go just fine but never anything take this long. I'm really sorry about all this. Make sure you keep the other guy (Dave) up to date." He had just walked out of the post office and gave me a confirmation number but USPS won't update the shipping until 6 eventhough I know the scanned it when he gave it to them. I've already run the number and it's not existent as of right now.

As for his lack of getting on, I didn't even mention it to him but he stated that he gets his computer this weekend and said that that's why he hasn't been able to contact me or dave on there and explains why he wouldn't be getting back to you guys either. Like I said, I strongly feel that ONE of your packages is in the mail. He didn't really talk about it too much but had simply stated that she had only sent that one out. He will be working in his truck tomorrow so as far as contact with him, it may or may not be limited tomorrow. I would still give it a shot tomorrow or today. I dunno that's your call. I will run my tracking number once I get off of work late tonight.

donky23
01-07-2009, 06:03 PM
How can you not love the drama on this website? :rolleyes:

bandit_ta_77
01-07-2009, 06:23 PM
hey i sent dropped a text about the amp i bought and he replied:

"on its way out bro had family in the hospital n person i asked 2 send out didnt found out today i apologize..."

so maybe something will arrive soon, again u never know.

vandiar2
01-07-2009, 08:37 PM
Yeah I need to contact him about those cvx's. he sent me this message on dec 29th
"they are on there way had my partner send them out cuz i had to head to southern mn grandpa in hospital"
if there are 3 people waiting on 3 packages and he said he only shipped two then.. something is messed up. what is the best way to contact this guy, it's been a while since he logged in.

vandiar2
01-08-2009, 07:45 PM
okay I just talked to Billy about my speakers, he tells me they should have been here by now. told me he is out of town, and to give him a call this weekend when he gets back in town to his house and he will provide tracking info for me. I have high hopes for this guy, hopefully he comes through for all of us. After talking to him, I have a better feeling about this. This transaction however, will make me leery about buying from class. ads on this forum. Taking a month to receive a package you already paid via money gram is stressful, especially when it is a 225 $ transaction (250 total, 25 dollars to wire the money)

SlickNick
01-09-2009, 12:36 AM
Try $408 lol

bandit_ta_77
01-09-2009, 01:48 PM
any updates, receive anything?

SlickNick
01-09-2009, 02:03 PM
not yet but I just ran the tracking number again and should receive it today. :D Again, that paypal claim will disappear as soon as it does.

dvrmstrng
01-09-2009, 02:24 PM
not yet but I just ran the tracking number again and should receive it today. :D Again, that paypal claim will disappear as soon as it does.

wholy ****....i thought this day would never come!

vandiar2
01-09-2009, 04:13 PM
wholy ****....i thought this day would never come!

nice, let it keep on panning out!

bandit_ta_77
01-09-2009, 04:53 PM
well ****, i hope everyone gets there ****

dvrmstrng
01-09-2009, 06:10 PM
any luck or what?

SlickNick
01-09-2009, 06:39 PM
JUST got off the phone with David. I got the flip up (although a few things are missing), just closed the paypal dispute, and have talked to Billy. He's going to send me the manuals and things at a later date. As for the guy who bought the 4 gauge wires from him, Billy (dropped) doesn't know why you haven't received your stuff and is going to look for tracking numbers, and as for the amp guy, I believe he has already talked to you.

tapout
01-09-2009, 06:44 PM
wewt

freakish07
01-09-2009, 06:44 PM
any luck or what?

Hope everything works out for you

JUST got off the phone with David. I got the flip up (although a few things are missing), just closed the paypal dispute, and have talked to Billy. He's going to send me the manuals and things at a later date. As for the guy who bought the 4 gauge wires from him, Billy (dropped) doesn't know why you haven't received your stuff and is going to look for tracking numbers, and as for the amp guy, I believe he has already talked to you.

well thats good news.
glad you got your flip out. Hope everyone else gets there stuff

dvrmstrng
01-09-2009, 07:35 PM
My only question...and I know my dads gonna wonder is.. The claim was for 408 ok...I guess I receive that minus fees...and then I gotta send the money to my dads paypal they're gonna take fees again that's crazy.. That 408 should go right back to his cc...none of this fee bullshit

SlickNick
01-09-2009, 07:47 PM
My only question...and I know my dads gonna wonder is.. The claim was for 408 ok...I guess I receive that minus fees...and then I gotta send the money to my dads paypal they're gonna take fees again that's crazy.. That 408 should go right back to his cc...none of this fee bullshit

have you tried calling paypal? That's what I would do. A lot of times when you talk to businesses one on one, they will remove any and all fees.

dave_damage
01-09-2009, 08:54 PM
:popcorn:

tapout
01-09-2009, 09:15 PM
Should be no fees associated with the money being returned to your account. If you choose to send the money to your dads PP then yes, there will be a fee. Nothing you can do about that. Why not have them cut you a check. Its $2 and when you get it just sign it over to him and he can pay the CC bill.

:popcorn:

pay attention.

lilmaniac2
01-09-2009, 09:20 PM
Chargebacks can cost decent money, like 20-50 bucks depending on teh company

tapout
01-09-2009, 09:34 PM
Chargebacks can cost decent money, like 20-50 bucks depending on teh company

pay attention.
This.

vandiar2
01-11-2009, 03:27 AM
well... still haven't received my speakers.

SlickNick
01-11-2009, 03:27 PM
well... still haven't received my speakers.

have you contacted Billy about it?

vandiar2
01-11-2009, 03:29 PM
have you contacted Billy about it?

I talked to him Thursday. He told me to call him tonight to see if he can't get it tracked down so I am going to do just that. will update tonight

SlickNick
01-11-2009, 03:43 PM
ok

dropped_mazda
01-11-2009, 06:00 PM
ok first off for intrigue im not the same guy as you were trying to say then or now im not a con nor a thief

secondly yes things went slow on this and i apologize but in no way is any one of you gonna be ripped off by me

third yes i have had family in the hospital my 89 year old grandpa who is on his death bed

forth i aint been on due to that and leaving my laptop when i left southern mn for nd again

fifth i do work 6-7 days aweek so getting on or answering calls is kinda hard and unproffesional when i am dealing with a home owner i am doing work for i am self employed and work with the owner directly so if i dont answer call later or text simple as that

sixth anyone who has done business with me before knows this is only issue i have had and i apologize to all that have waited and thank you all for your patients

and the billy madison adam sandler comment yes my real name is wat it is trust me or not i dont care cause of my name but thats on you

dvrmstrng
01-11-2009, 09:28 PM
question....dropped is saying that the controller i sent with the xbox was broken, it was my only controller so clearly it wasnt broken before i sent it, it was damaged in transit, who is in charge of filing the claim with UPS?

dropped_mazda
01-11-2009, 09:33 PM
the sender is responsible not the reciever

so up to you wat way this can go dave being i told you bout it day it got here

dvrmstrng
01-11-2009, 09:40 PM
i know your opinion on things considering where communicating via PM Billy.....i was asking the other people of the site...

tapout
01-11-2009, 09:40 PM
question....dropped is saying that the controller i sent with the xbox was broken, it was my only controller so clearly it wasnt broken before i sent it, it was damaged in transit, who is in charge of filing the claim with UPS?

You need to file the claim. In the meantime, save up $30 for when the claim gets denied and send it to him.

What doesnt work exactly? NO power at all? Powers up but wont sync? ???

dvrmstrng
01-11-2009, 09:41 PM
apparently the joystick got broken in shipping....

alright time to save up the pennies for a new one

tapout
01-11-2009, 09:44 PM
apparently the joystick got broken in shipping....

alright time to save up the pennies for a new one

If he can show picture proof of the broken elite controller, Id just replace it. Claim may work though, you never know.

Id request your broken one back($4 to ship) at your cost though.,

dvrmstrng
01-11-2009, 09:45 PM
sounds good ill wait on a pic and start saving for a new one

ThatChevyGuy
01-11-2009, 09:50 PM
Man all this **** makes me want to go support my local shops...

dvrmstrng
01-11-2009, 09:52 PM
dropped, you can post proof its broken in this thread...and ill start working on getting you a new one

dropped_mazda
01-11-2009, 10:10 PM
who can i send the pic to via cell phone

dropped_mazda
01-11-2009, 10:11 PM
n after conrroler squared away there is still an 80 dollar amount owed here also so that needs to be taken care of also

dvrmstrng
01-11-2009, 10:12 PM
send it to davidarm@udel.edu

tapout
01-11-2009, 10:24 PM
n after conrroler squared away there is still an 80 dollar amount owed here also so that needs to be taken care of also

from who?

dropped_mazda
01-11-2009, 10:24 PM
ok wifey will take it in a minute

dropped_mazda
01-11-2009, 10:25 PM
money from dave the difference between the 360 and the amount that was sent to him

dropped_mazda
01-11-2009, 10:28 PM
pic is sent

dvrmstrng
01-11-2009, 10:30 PM
looks broken to me i guess....ill open a claim with UPS...in the meantime maybe crack that bish open and see if you can fix it

dropped_mazda
01-11-2009, 10:32 PM
thanks for not calling me a liar i wouldnt be mad but hard to enjoy it knowing i had to buy another remote and she would only let me get a corded one lol cant open it dont have the torx wit hole in center

dvrmstrng
01-11-2009, 10:37 PM
alright...ill call UPS tomorrow

dropped_mazda
01-11-2009, 10:37 PM
ok cool and on the other side wats to come of that

dvrmstrng
01-11-2009, 10:56 PM
it is me dealing with their lengthy claims process....

SlickNick
01-12-2009, 12:38 AM
it is me dealing with their lengthy claims process....

I think he was refering to the $80 difference owed to him in addition to the xbox 360.

dropped_mazda
01-12-2009, 07:12 AM
good call nick yes thats what i was refering to

dropped_mazda
01-12-2009, 07:37 AM
or ic you selling some ID8s can send those this way and clear the controller and amount owed yet

dvrmstrng
01-12-2009, 04:50 PM
i gotta get it outta my account when i have a balance....whose paying for the $10 for the claim?

BobbyDD
01-12-2009, 06:46 PM
What a mess.:(

dropped_mazda
01-12-2009, 08:42 PM
ok subtract 10 you owe me 70 and a controller fair enough id think so you got your money i got the 360 nick got the indash no one got ripped off but here i am out the controller and difference so pay wat you owe then we can erase this topic sound good thanks billy

dvrmstrng
01-12-2009, 08:43 PM
right...im workin on the UPS claim as far as the controller

dropped_mazda
01-12-2009, 08:45 PM
wat they telling you? how long am i out a controler

dropped_mazda
01-12-2009, 08:52 PM
ok all tracking numbers have been sent to whom needed and sorry again all for this it isnt like me at all to have bad dealings with people and assure not gonna do down like this again also for all that think it was a scam my grandfather passed away today at 1030 this morning so thats all i have to say bout that and sorry again to those involved

SlickNick
01-15-2009, 12:01 AM
ok all tracking numbers have been sent to whom needed and sorry again all for this it isnt like me at all to have bad dealings with people and assure not gonna do down like this again also for all that think it was a scam my grandfather passed away today at 1030 this morning so thats all i have to say bout that and sorry again to those involved

I'm sorry to hear that. Your family is in my prayers

dropped_mazda
01-15-2009, 07:28 AM
thanks nick dave let me know sumpin money n controler

dvrmstrng
01-15-2009, 12:32 PM
claim for controller could take up to 30 days with UPS....working on money

dropped_mazda
01-15-2009, 02:04 PM
ok just wanted to find out where we at

vandiar2
01-17-2009, 02:24 PM
got those speakers. packaged really well. thanks!

SlickNick
01-17-2009, 04:33 PM
any updates, receive anything?

did you get your amp?

dropped_mazda
01-17-2009, 04:46 PM
see like i said no one was/is getting ripped off by me glad you like the speakers bro try them in size box and tuned way i had them i wasnt disappointed with them til realized too big for my xcab truck

dropped_mazda
01-17-2009, 04:55 PM
http://trkcnfrm1.smi.usps.com/PTSInternetWeb/InterLabelInquiry.do

amp hasnt arrived yet though

bandit_ta_77
01-17-2009, 08:41 PM
did you get your amp?

not yet, still in transit

dropped_mazda
01-18-2009, 10:00 AM
wrong num listed above that was for the wires to guy in texas

dropped_mazda
01-20-2009, 09:53 PM
ok i think everyone should have recieved there goods by today please post in here to let other know also that you got wat you purchased

next note being i have pmed dave about the money owed with no responce i need to post it in here i understand that you waiting on the controler but obviously you recieved the money for the 360 and owe me total of 70 on top a controler at this point id like the money if it is cash diff then paypal send it to my paypal dropped_mazda@yahoo.com but i want what is owed ASAP thanks all and after all is done with other property still awaiting confirmation amp guy and wire guy CAN A MOD DELETE

dvrmstrng
01-21-2009, 11:33 AM
i already told you, because it took over 3 weeks (with horrible communication) to get the products, and because nick wiped out my account with the paypal claim, i went into the negative range in my account which is a fee of $30 a day, i am working on getting your money back.

dropped_mazda
01-21-2009, 01:12 PM
so you didnt say you transfered it to your dad or sumpin like that i understand times are tough for all but no need to agree to do sumpin and then not fallow through......you obviously spent the money to be negative in your account that parts on you i came threw on my end didnt rip no one off but now im gettin the stick well what you got to send to make up for cash im willing to work with you everyone has sumpin of value games car audio jewelery home audio electronics etc..........

Drunken.Swagger
01-21-2009, 05:57 PM
Got the wires on Tuesday, and I'm satisfied with what I received. Everything was in great condition and will look great in my car.

Thanks,
-Ryan

dropped_mazda
01-22-2009, 07:14 AM
ok dave ill give it to friday you on here trying to make other deals with people and crying wolf to me how broke you are.......you blowing smoke in a non smoking area man........ times are hard for all but seems its harder for you to come correct than make more deals ive been patient and nice but after seeing and reading wat you wrote here and then bein on here tryin to make deals with other members if you so **** BROKE how can you afford to be making deals......friday or i take proper actions

THANKS RYAN hope you happy bro let me know if you need anything else

SlickNick
01-22-2009, 11:28 AM
I must admit dave, if you ARE make other deals and are "broke" then Billy is entitled to his money first. That is, if you aren't selling your things to make up the money.

bandit_ta_77
01-22-2009, 02:47 PM
hey bro got that amp yesterday. thanks again.
-Jeff

dropped_mazda
01-22-2009, 03:14 PM
no prob bro hope you enjoy it Jeff thanks for the business there everyone has recieved there products now all thats left of this circus is me to get a working 360 controler and 70.00 dollars from dave can a mod delete this now and ill start one on dave on me thanks

dvrmstrng
01-22-2009, 04:46 PM
i dont know what deals your talking about....im trying to get rid of stuff and trade, as you can see i had a bad day, found out my woofers were cracked, thinking about selling another one.

dvrmstrng
and UPS isnt doing anything still processing

dvrmstrng
so what is it $70 i owe you + a controller? assuming UPS doesnt come through

dropped_mazda
01-25-2009, 08:12 AM
you know you owe me 70 and a controler we have already established that and you know the deal of you trying to buy new subs make one deal right before making other you got money to be asking how much shipped to ***** then you got money to pay me

dropped_mazda
01-26-2009, 11:53 AM
ok so now its monday and still no responce to the money time to tell something dave armstrong theres lots of people on here that go to school none of them crying bout how broke they are but still try to keep a setup in there new GTOs so that one aint working here i been more than patient times up wheres the money you owe and wat has UPS said cause when they deny it you will still be responcible to buy another black 360 controler

dropped_mazda
01-28-2009, 09:29 AM
ok dave more days past and still no word from you so time you let me know what the hek is going on enough avoiding the issue man up and take care of the issue at hand

dropped_mazda
01-29-2009, 08:56 PM
and yet more nuttin from this guy look who the scammer is and you post bout me but unlike you i kept communication and fallowed through this is ridiciulus man when you on here everyday

id recommend no one deal with this clown if you want him to be straight

dropped_mazda
02-01-2009, 10:53 AM
ok dave been how many weeks now you been dodging this matter way too long time to clear it up so we all can move on

dropped_mazda
02-11-2009, 10:52 AM
http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showthread.php?p=5825675#post5825675

SlickNick
05-01-2009, 07:20 PM
ok dave more days past and still no word from you so time you let me know what the hek is going on enough avoiding the issue man up and take care of the issue at hand

When do you plan on finishing up your end of the deal with me? I've messaged you several times with no reply. It's been four and a half months...you can't tell me you havent been to or had the time to go to your storage unit in four and a half months. I've been super lenient with you and would like the rest of my stuff: stereo tv wires, navigation cd, instruction manual, and others...

1rockford1
05-02-2009, 07:10 AM
When do you plan on finishing up your end of the deal with me? I've messaged you several times with no reply. It's been four and a half months...you can't tell me you havent been to or had the time to go to your storage unit in four and a half months. I've been super lenient with you and would like the rest of my stuff: stereo tv wires, navigation cd, instruction manual, and others...

bro he has not paid me my 20.00. he is out to f uck people over.

SlickNick
05-02-2009, 12:01 PM
how long have you been out $20?

Killa Camry
05-02-2009, 07:45 PM
**** dropped mazda if i cud i wud smack the **** outa him broke *** scumbag scammer....