PDA

View Full Version : PsychoTheRapist great seller and buyer

HawaiianBassHed
12-28-2008, 10:42 PM
bought an Orion HCCA 12.2 from him a while back. and he was super quick on shipping it to me. then it got damaged in shipping and I was kinda laxed on the whole thing, didn't really care, was calling it a loss really. and he went ahead and started a claim with usps, then turns out I had to file it on my end since I had the sub and all the packaging. so he sent me all the paperwork which again was super quick. and he was always great with contacting me. I don't think I said much of anything except replied to him as he was always taking initiative to make sure everything went good. anyway, so it was supposed to be a while I think 90 days or 6 months or something but oddly enough I got the check super fast from the usps which was a HUGE surprise, I totally spaced on leaving him feedback and even still he hit me up because his buddy needs an HCCA recone and only the subs motor was damaged in shipping so he paid me to get the recone back which was also really quick.

long story short. there is no way he could be a better seller/buyer imo. unless he took me out to the strip club and covered the 1st round of drinks or whatever :crazy: I have absolutely NO hesitations in ever dealing with him again ;) thanks again Matt,

Tom

link to original thread

http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showthread.php?t=353471&highlight=orion+hcca+12.2

NewAgeKing
12-28-2008, 10:43 PM
He is a good guy. Nice guy to chat with as well.

PsychoTheRapist
12-28-2008, 10:47 PM
:woot: Thanks for the feedback, Tom. And thank you Mr King. lol

aturcotte127317
12-28-2008, 10:55 PM
definately seems like a cool guy!!!