PDA

View Full Version : *Selling My *Stang/GT*/=O[ *

MustangGT25YRS
12-28-2008, 09:36 PM
Hello/
I never thought I'd ever be selling my Pride & Joy,that I've had owned new for almost 20/years.But w/a bad back and 2 rotator cuff tears plus no $$$...makes it difficult.It makes it hard to write about it,also.
I had some real great ideas for it and the system.I just can't do it physically or monetary anymore/:( .So pretty soon I'll be selling it.It's Scarlett Red minus the Grey Interior.I bought OEM Black Interior to go in its place.Just needs a couple of more Trim items.The Black interior needs to be installed.The Stang just needs alittle TLC...that's it.No accidents/body work/etc.Tires/Brakes/Exhaust/Clutch[and related parts]are Original.No Issues.
It has 1005.6/10 original miles.It's loaded for the year.Has a 5/Speed.No engine mods/go fast parts/etc.I didn't buy it to race it.I bought it 'cause of the Body style and for my system....
I'm not sure on a price yet as I haven't really thought about it.I want to think on that.Just wanted to mention this.Take Care.
Raymond

tapout
12-28-2008, 09:41 PM
<***Good/Luck***>

Cabin_Pressure
12-28-2008, 09:42 PM
Do you want to sell it? Price please, thought it was a rule or something. INTERESTED!

plyer3
12-28-2008, 09:50 PM
Pics and price

Cabin_Pressure
12-28-2008, 09:53 PM
WTF? Price and pics or mods need to delete this.

MustangGT25YRS
12-28-2008, 09:59 PM
WTF? Price and pics or mods need to delete this.
**********************^^^^^^^^^^^^^*************** ***********
Hey Dude/
I said it will be soon!!.Also said I wasn't sure on a $$ figure.So chill out.
If the mods want to delete...Fine.

helloall19
12-28-2008, 10:03 PM
lol

MustangGT25YRS
12-28-2008, 10:06 PM
It's not in the Right Section.**So I'll not sell it here**.I'll put it on some car forums...Sorry for the attitude...but you posted 11/mins. between each post you made.I don't have recent picz of it.
I really don't think this is a car for you,anyways.Take Care.

helloall19
12-28-2008, 10:08 PM
how come your threads are always terribly constructed and or you lose your temper?

bonesninja
12-28-2008, 10:11 PM
It's not in the Right Section.**So I'll not sell it here**.I'll put it on some car forums...Sorry for the attitude...but you posted 11/mins. between each post you made.I don't have recent picz of it.
I really don't think this is a car for you,anyways.Take Care.

why would you even waste your time creating a for sale thread without pictures?

Cabin_Pressure
12-28-2008, 10:15 PM
Sorry OP, to me, price is an important factor when it comes to selling an item. Also, i've owned many foxbody mustangs over the years. If you dont want to sell it, dont post a thread named "Selling My Stang".

MustangGT25YRS
12-28-2008, 10:18 PM
why would you even waste your time creating a for sale thread without pictures?
****************^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^*****************
I was trying to find a section tto *Tell* about it.Than when I had my DigiCam back..I'd take picz of it.As said in my last post...it's in the wrong section.
Sorry for the drama...

helloall19
12-28-2008, 10:20 PM
****************^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^*****************
I was trying to find a section tto *Tell* about it.Than when I had my DigiCam back..I'd take picz of it.As said in my last post...it's in the wrong section.
Sorry for the drama...

you ever hear of the lounge?

rere

MustangGT25YRS
12-28-2008, 10:26 PM
how come your threads are always terribly constructed and or you lose your temper?
*************^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^************
Because...it's me...Terrible,no,I don't think so.Do I accept the things you guyz put up...No,but I don't say anything,right? Again and for the last time.I'm Sorry.
I just took meds for my pain.They didn't kick in.So forgive my crude attitude.
I don't like taking the meds...but have no choice.They won't operate on my back,'cause it's 50/50 chance.I don't like those odds.
If they fail in the surgery...I'll be in a Wheel Chair,as they told me...
My Apologies/
Raymond

MustangGT25YRS
12-28-2008, 10:27 PM
*[^]*

MustangGT25YRS
12-28-2008, 10:27 PM
Because...it's me...Terrible,no,I don't think so.Do I accept the things you guyz put up...No,but I don't say anything,right? Again and for the last time.I'm Sorry.
I just took meds for my pain.They didn't kick in.So forgive my crude attitude.
I don't like taking the meds...but have no choice.They won't operate on my back,'cause it's 50/50 chance.I don't like those odds.
If they fail in the surgery...I'll be in a Wheel Chair,as they told me...
My Apologies/
Raymond