PDA

View Full Version : back in the lab

wishbone
12-25-2008, 07:17 PM
Hello all. I have returned to searching for clarity and good sound of music to listen to while driving in my vehicle. I have been hooking up sound systems since I had my first car which was a FORD PINTO, lime green might I add. I have a degree in electronics and tons of experience with car audio sound system equipment, but always found it be smart to listen to and read other peoples opinions on how they go or went about obtaining an excellent system. If any of you have any question please feel free to contact me and I will be more than happy to give you my best advice I have from experience.

MisterGrubbs
12-25-2008, 07:18 PM
Thanks for the life story

On a lighter note - what are you personally looking for? No disrespect to you, but many of the individuals here have a vast knowledge of not only the actual engineering side of car audio, but much more knowledge as far as non mainstream products go.

mcsoul
12-26-2008, 12:37 PM
wishbone,

Should I run Jensen Coax's as my front stage? I've
heard they really improved recently?

jk welcome to the forum

CadillacMatt
12-26-2008, 04:45 PM
wishbone,

Should I run Jensen Coax's as my front stage? I've
heard they really improved recently?

jk welcome to the forum

:hilariou:

:eyebrow:

wishbone
12-26-2008, 08:27 PM
Thanks for the life story

On a lighter note - what are you personally looking for? No disrespect to you, but many of the individuals here have a vast knowledge of not only the actual engineering side of car audio, but much more knowledge as far as non mainstream products go.

I don't know who you are and I really don't care, but I thought this was an introduction forum and that is what I was trying to accomplish. So as far as what I am looking for, I will post the questions in the proper forum.

Thanks

WB

Death_by_Bass
12-26-2008, 08:35 PM
forget about them you will get bashed on at some time on this forum welcome to ca.com

can you last....

icpurplepplalot
12-26-2008, 08:38 PM
http://i184.photobucket.com/albums/x276/pittchic04/wishbone.jpg

Joo are a dog...what are you doing on a forum? You can't even type....you have no fingers. :fyi:

wishbone
12-26-2008, 08:58 PM
forget about them you will get bashed on at some time on this forum welcome to ca.com

can you last....

Thanks, Im not really taking anything to heart, Im just trying to follow the rules.

WB

icpurplepplalot
12-26-2008, 09:00 PM
rules are for fools :fyi: