PDA

View Full Version : Harsh Treble

lombardo
08-01-2003, 06:46 PM
As of right now my component speakers in my audi are the stock symphany, which come with alright midrange and some amazingly harsh tweeters (especially when the music is pumping). Could I just replace those speakers with some other ones that arn't so **** harsh? Or would that not work?

John P.
08-03-2003, 12:56 PM
As of right now my component speakers in my audi are the stock symphany, which come with alright midrange and some amazingly harsh tweeters (especially when the music is pumping). Could I just replace those speakers with some other ones that arn't so **** harsh? Or would that not work?

Do you have the Bose system? If so, you're out of luck b/c of the wacky imedances.

If you have the stock system, relace away.

lombardo
08-03-2003, 01:40 PM
yes i have the symphany...by chance would you know what kind would fit in there and if the wattage would be right?

John P.
08-03-2003, 05:14 PM
yes i have the symphany...by chance would you know what kind would fit in there and if the wattage would be right?

All of the A6s from that year have the Symphony HU. The Bose system also uses the Symphony HU. Do you have the Bose?

lombardo
08-04-2003, 01:14 PM
no i don't have the bose system. Just the normal speakers.

Bavarian3
08-05-2003, 03:09 AM
If you have the Bose system, just rip the whole thing out and burn it ...

I ****ing hate Bose ...

Lol and they call it the "upgrade" sound system when it still ***** ***

urwhatueati8god
08-12-2003, 12:48 AM
I have Bose in mine and have no problems with it

taylor
08-17-2003, 06:17 PM
except for the fact that factory audio systems sound like ***.....they arent designed with the listener in mind at all....

"Yeah it has 11 speakers...it sounds good......"

uuuuh most pro sq cars use a 3way front stage, eq and sub setup and are world class audio systems.....