PDA

View Full Version : Nukeitall - Illegitimate

macq32
12-21-2008, 02:50 AM
Well, a while back nuke wanted to buy my external hard drive and hes fairly local so I made the 30 minute drive to his base and dropped it off. His card wasn't working so he was going to paypal me the cash that night, he seemed legit and like a cool honest guy but I'm not so sure right now.
About a day later he told me he didn't want the drive and he found something better, so I said no problem I'll pick it up from you sometime. So I let about 3 weeks or so go by (time flies, didn't try to get it until I needed it) and call him up because I have a buyer. I get hold of him and he says no problem, he has a busy schedule at the base but the next night I could pick it up late.
To keep it as brief as possible, he never met me, even though we agreed on at least 3 different times over the past 2 weeks, he never picked up the phone earlier on the day I was supposed to meet him, apparently he falls asleep a lot. Anyway, last Sunday, the very last day I can grab it before I go home for winter break I talk to him and tell him I need it tonight, so he tells me to head up in 2 hours, which I do. I call him as I'm almost there and about every 15 minutes after that, so I made the half hour drive there, waited around for over an hour and then drove half an hour back. I leave the guy a message and a PM, saying I don't know what happened but it needs to be sent to this address tomorrow, and have not heard from him.

Throughout the issue he's rarely picked up the phone (I know he has a busy schedule) but usually got back in touch, which he's yet to do. I don't want to call someone out and be wrong, but when I type out the story its seems pretty obvious somethings going on. Too bad, he seemed like a good dude when I met him.

Nuke get in contact with me if you want to resolve this, hopefully we can. No idea wtf happened Sunday or whats going on since

kmanian
12-21-2008, 02:54 AM
Why don't you have him drive and meet you? You have gone out of your way to get it to him the first time, then you tried to pick it up after he changed his mind, he owes you that much IMO.

KyleBechtold
12-21-2008, 02:58 AM
He won't pick up the phone how you going to expect him to drive somewhere.. he is the only one with a busy life.. DUH LOL.. I hate that Fu-cking excuse.. You aren't the only one with a life.. no directed at op.. directed at nuke

macq32
12-21-2008, 03:39 PM
yea, he doesnt have a car hes at the base, I told him I could pick it up anytime possible, like literally so I dont know what the problem is. He hasnt contacted me since last sunday before I drove up and waited until midnight for him

NightDrifter05
12-21-2008, 04:14 PM
Wow you aren't to smart. Should have just taken it back with you that night and once you received payment then taken it to him. I don't care who it is or how cool/honest they seem you never drop anything off without getting some sort of payment in advance. Didn't you think it was weird that his card wouldn't work but he still was going to be able to PayPal you that night? Why couldn't he just PayPal you before hand because it's not like you can transfer money from your bank account instantly.

macq32
12-21-2008, 07:29 PM
Wow you aren't to smart. Should have just taken it back with you that night and once you received payment then taken it to him. I don't care who it is or how cool/honest they seem you never drop anything off without getting some sort of payment in advance. Didn't you think it was weird that his card wouldn't work but he still was going to be able to PayPal you that night? Why couldn't he just PayPal you before hand because it's not like you can transfer money from your bank account instantly.

well obviously you arent too smart, and theres logic behind everyone of your points, other than me taking his word for it. just dont feel like explaining it, its not a factor right now anyways... I don't see how your half thought out criticisms would help anything at all

pioneerpimp
01-13-2009, 02:52 PM
any update on this?

aturcotte127317
01-13-2009, 03:54 PM
any update on this?

x2 i put a $40 downpayment on the amp, and he was goign to ship it whne he got the rest, i now have the rest of the $$ and i cannot get a hold of him (email or PM) :crap:

smiley2186
01-13-2009, 11:17 PM
im waitin on my item to be shipped also. he pm me back and forth. though, got one today. he is busy in the base. so hopefully he can shipped out the item before friday like he said.

i thought it would be should soon since he said he had family that work with fedex so he can shipped it next day. but guess not.

acubsfan
01-14-2009, 08:14 PM
I still have no word on my items since Saturday when he promised he would ship on Monday and pm me. Starting to wonder especially since he has been online yesterday and not responded to anyone in here or in his FS thread.

BushJ311
01-14-2009, 08:17 PM
im waitin on my item to be shipped also. he pm me back and forth. though, got one today. he is busy in the base. so hopefully he can shipped out the item before friday like he said.

i thought it would be should soon since he said he had family that work with fedex so he can shipped it next day. but guess not.

call the base. I pmed him on the mt motor and the crunch amp and had money. Glad he did not respond./ But gl to you guys getting money or your products.

iamamp3pimp
01-14-2009, 08:30 PM
lots of unresolved issues here, thats never a good sign.

acubsfan
01-14-2009, 11:07 PM
The guy is online again now and no post yet. We'll see I guess. I already filed a dispute on paypal, glad I only bought something for 35 bucks, I feel more bad for people that bought expensive items from him.

smiley2186
01-15-2009, 12:44 PM
last pm i got was on tues. say hopefully he can shipped out the item before friday.

macq32
01-16-2009, 03:53 PM
sorry guys, didnt realize this was still getting attention. He pmed me last week, I called him he called and we left it off that he was going to call me so I could meet him, nothing... I called back a few times to no avail. I'd drive up and beat his *** for all of us but hes on the naval base and its limited access obviously. Pretty much a dorm setup it seems

mikey7182
01-16-2009, 04:33 PM
I have a feeling his commanding officer wouldn't think too highly of one of his men ripping people off over the internet. Maybe it'd be worth a phone call down to the base. I bet that would get everyone's problems resolved very quickly.

BASS_WARRIOR
01-16-2009, 04:35 PM
I have a feeling his commanding officer wouldn't think too highly of one of his men ripping people off over the internet. Maybe it'd be worth a phone call down to the base. I bet that would get everyone's problems resolved very quickly.

**** good idea!

D1g1tal V3n0m
01-16-2009, 04:36 PM
Contact the naval base and speak with someone higher up. It won't be easy but it can be done. They're not going to take lightly to someone who is scamming others and also using the base to hide behind while they scam others of money.

macq32
01-16-2009, 07:48 PM
does anyone remember/get a name

1phatclipse
01-16-2009, 09:27 PM
maybe hes been shipped off to iraq to find weapons of mass destruction "I heard Binladin,s got um all".....and he no longer cares about these petty deals on cadotcom all he cares about now is finding the nukes and bringing down binladin....lol ye i would contact an officer on base and let them know whats going on....I bet he,ll be the one calling you guys then

macq32
01-22-2009, 12:44 AM
I think I'll be doing that tomorrow, Ill try contacting him one more time...

z0n3d0u7
01-22-2009, 03:41 AM
Nothing still i assume? Seem's like he's digging himself a pretty big hole here on Ca.com.

I notice you asked for a name:

Darryl Neely [thats what his paypal says, as well as the name he had put on a money order sent to him.]
Ive got 2 addresses for him as well, One being the base, Other being his parents home in FL.

P.S. I too am awaiting a package from NukeItAll [NukedByAll now? :D ]

I too will be calling around his base tomarrow to see what i can aware them of. If anyone gets ahold of anyone who shows intrest, Please let us others that have been scammed know.

z0n3d0u7
01-30-2009, 05:28 PM
Seller came threw. Took a little long on shipping, But understandable.

macq32
01-30-2009, 07:09 PM
It's not that i dont think ill get it, i just think he is the worst person to deal with who isnt going to actually take your ****

acubsfan
02-06-2009, 03:09 AM
It's not that i dont think ill get it, i just think he is the worst person to deal with who isnt going to actually take your ****

That is more likely the case than not getting it at all, although you never know. He seems to have delivered on most of the items in his FS thread including mine, if I am not mistaken. I just wanted to mention this since I think posted in here about not receiving it before. Good luck getting your stuff back.

macq32
07-12-2009, 01:17 PM
That is more likely the case than not getting it at all, although you never know. He seems to have delivered on most of the items in his FS thread including mine, if I am not mistaken. I just wanted to mention this since I think posted in here about not receiving it before. Good luck getting your stuff back.

nope, never happened