PDA

View Full Version : Just by chance...

Amber00Dak
12-17-2008, 11:44 PM
Just by chance I came across this forum. I was Googling stuff looking for an amp and found a thread on here. Alot of good stuff to read and seems like quite a few cool people. Been lurking awhile so I figured id finally introduce myself. Im Duane, live on the island of Oahu. :veryhapp:

CadillacMatt
12-20-2008, 09:46 PM
Welcome to CA.com Duane. It's a hodgepodge of assholes, ignorants, experts, SPL heads, SQ freaks, perverts, nerds, homos, and rednecks.

Stick around and you can learn much :)

97gp
12-20-2008, 09:48 PM
Just by chance I came across this forum. I was Googling stuff looking for an amp and found a thread on here. Alot of good stuff to read and seems like quite a few cool people. Been lurking awhile so I figured id finally introduce myself. Im Duane, live on the island of Oahu. :veryhapp:
Yeah there are a couple cool people like myself here.

Welcome to CA.com Duane. It's a hodgepodge of assholes, ignorants, experts, SPL heads, SQ freaks, perverts, nerds, homos, and rednecks.

**** off speak for yourself.

alvitae
12-20-2008, 09:49 PM
Ha, I fit in 3 of those categories at least. No 4, The first ones.

endofdays89
12-20-2008, 09:52 PM

yes, there are no black people here.

endofdays89
12-20-2008, 09:53 PM

in what category does faulkton fall into?

alvitae
12-20-2008, 09:55 PM
I Didn't see pervert :( I guess that makes 5.

CadillacMatt
12-20-2008, 09:55 PM
I Didn't see pervert :( I guess that makes 5.

:laugh::crazy::rolleyes: