View Full Version : need advice

12-15-2008, 10:38 PM
i going to build my box for my hatchback its going to be ported and house 2 18" treo ssx subs what sub and pot location is going to work best its a 97 forde probe gt hatchback its going to be 8 cubes i know seems small for 2 18"subs ported but thats what treos website calls for i have heard subs up and port back but aint that just for suv's

any help on this

12-15-2008, 10:40 PM
you should do it like rashad with the pipes stickin out through the back seat firing up.

12-16-2008, 09:32 AM
i think ill try something else first lol still need help