PDA

View Full Version : Good day to you all

flyinkiwi
12-15-2008, 09:03 AM
well I'm a rookie to all these audio things :confused: and i have a problem that i have been search high n low all over net an still have no answer!!!

OK i have this HU CD/MP3 now this unit does not have a brand name anywhere on it BUT does have a model number
"7750MP" along with Serial number below it on the wiring index sticker!!

Now on the front flip down panel above the screen is
"7750MP CD MP3 PLAYER/RECEIVER" an in other corner is "4x55w"

on the front right side is:
SD Card slot and USB

also has
1x RCA Left n Right IN! 2x RCA (Front left n right) and (Rear left n right)
!:D:D:

NOW THIS UNIT IS NOT THE PIONEER DEH-P7750MP
and the intellectually handicapped at PIONEER have told me it is not theres!!!;);)

Remember I told you at the start that I'm a rookie at all of this car audio stuff!
However I do believe common sense is FREE and PIONEER cant be far from bankrupt!!!

1 more part of this...... if it looks like a slimy big fat eel n smells like one 2...... therefore it must be a..........

PIONEER
or at least manufactured by them????????
( the layout and look is very much the dull n boring look pioneer have achieved for 20 years)

so if i could be so rude to ask 1 of you well adjusted, sharp thinking and happy people as to what the likely alias this HU would have? or at least steer me to a site that could give me the answer??? please:rolleyes::roll eyes:
i estimate it may be 4-yrs old!

Thank you for your valuable time.

P.S
PLEASE DO NOT REFER ME TO ANY OF PIONEERS MANY GLOBAL SITES THAT DON'T EVEN KNOW THEY MANUFACTURE ELECTRONICS

DBBOOM
12-15-2008, 09:08 AM
I would take a pic of the face and post it. You might get an answer. You could also do a web image search if you had a pic uploaded.

DBBOOM
12-15-2008, 09:09 AM
Oh yeah, welcome to the site!

flyinkiwi
12-15-2008, 09:49 AM
feel like a vigin:wow::crazy:

DBBOOM
12-15-2008, 09:55 AM
Dont worry bout it, we all had to start on here sometime.

flyinkiwi
12-15-2008, 04:59 PM
well after all that dealing with the handicapped at PIONEER,

i took it i was the only 1 that gave a **** :greedy:
an started to investigate deeper ........ and it turns out...

after striping HU down as to id components of an for the LCD........i was .:emb: shocked to now see this mystery unit was certainly no PIONEER:wow::wow:

...wat with the quality workmanship an componantry.........:D after all it was the work of the very same who actually have to build all off PIONEER's high end quality product lines......
:greedy:
yes it was indeed SAMSUNG
for what had happened is that SAMSUNG's FAILED QCs:crap: become PIONEERS top of the line!!!!!!!

SO:D I'm the proud new owner of 1 "SAMSUNG RDS+MP3/WMA+USB CAR PLAYER SOLUTION":cool: so in stead of the tiny hollow sounding pioneer i was expectin This SAMSUNG is all CLASS with awesome sound and user settings etc

CadillacMatt
12-15-2008, 09:18 PM
You sir are very eccentric & spunky :fyi:

But welcome to the forums :D

shaneb
12-15-2008, 09:23 PM
Samsung HU? interesting.

jdawg
12-15-2008, 09:52 PM
http://www.trademe.co.nz/Trade-Me-Motors/Car-stereos/CD-players/auction-146748536.htm