PDA

View Full Version : F/S Budget 360

Loud3
12-12-2008, 01:46 AM
So, I got this XBOX360 in trade from dcole a while back. I've played it a bunch, but it's time to get a PS3.

It's a basic 360, with a 120gig HD added on. Got truck bedliner on it (or something similar), that gives it a unique appearance. The front button was 'shaved' but the little piece that was in there fell out, so it's just kinda a hole now. Doesn't affect it whatsoever. Just be a baller and turn it on and off by the controller.

Has a wireless controller, and a wired controller. Also has the DVD remote.

NO HDMI output.

Will come with three ballin' *** games.

Fable 2.
Mass Effect.
The Orange Box (Half-Life 2 and all the expansions)

Has saved games and unlocked achievements from several other games as well.

Will take new pictures tomorrow.

This is purely to show the cosmetics (minus the plug where the button goes...)

http://i85.photobucket.com/albums/k61/Loud3/Picture052.jpg

Right now, mostly taking offers. Also willing to accept trades for **** pictures of your girlfriends (assuming you have them) that I can sell to interweb dating services...

I honestly have no idea how much it's worth... but I know the games are worth around $80ish at gamestop give or take...

15zNaHOE
12-12-2008, 05:30 AM
How much for the 120 gig HDD. and If your interested in parting out how much for a controller and the power brick?

Digital Designs
12-12-2008, 02:50 PM
I would take just the 360 with controllers, no games. You are supposed to post a price, but I will start the bidding at 150 shipped.

Loud3
12-12-2008, 08:20 PM
I would take just the 360 with controllers, no games. You are supposed to post a price, but I will start the bidding at 150 shipped.

My price was posted. "**** pictures of your girlfriends (assuming you have them) that I can sell to interweb dating services..."

:laugh:

Consider it an investment.

And no, I'm not parting it out. WTF would I do with an XBOX360 with no way to turn it on?!

Also, I will start the price at $250, shipped. That is, if you don't have **** pictures I could make millions off of. Lazy bastards.