PDA

View Full Version : Looks like I'm the new guy

unfknblvbl
12-08-2008, 03:59 PM
and I don't know the first thing about car audio. Well kinda...I guess. Anyways I'm popping in here to see what I can learn and maybe get some advice along the way. I'd much rather be on my Harley listening to the wind vice trapped in a cage, but when winter rolls around it's time to park the scoot unless we have a nice day.

Anyways I drive a 08 F-150 XLT Supercrew with all factory stock components in it. I'm looking to completely redo my system, add a couple of monitors in the headrest (for my munchies when we're in my truck vice mommas ride) and make it ridiculously loud with surround for movies.

I've never had a vehicle with a kick *** system in it and there's only one motive for me to do it in my truck. As I get older and people pull up behind me or next to me or park next to me in a parking lot or is at the car wash, washing their car and they have music blaring I can put in the most hillbilly @$$ music I have, crank it up and share my music with them. I figure if they're going to share theirs then it is only fair that I share mine. Yeah I know, I'm older I should be more mature, but I'm a nice guy and like to share too;) and if I can make their ears bleed in the process then good.

The system isn't the only thing I have planned for my truck. I'd like to make it a show/daily driver, so I have the intent of putting in a 6" lift w/ 35's or 8" lift w/ 37's, having the interior wrapped in leather and few upgrades in there, and either twin turbos or supercharger and some additional engine mods. If I can get close to 600 horses (rear wheel) out of my 5.4 with a lift and tires I'll be happy.

I know this isn't a 4x4 forum, so back to the sound.....

BTW go ahead and pour it on....I have thick skin, being a member of one of the best gun clubs in the world I have to.

NewAgeKing
12-08-2008, 04:02 PM
Welcome.

Death_by_Bass
12-08-2008, 04:02 PM
welcome to ca.com dont worry you will learn alot if you stay on here a while ;)

PsychoTheRapist
12-08-2008, 04:03 PM
Nice name, story way too long. Willkommen!

LiquidClen
12-08-2008, 04:05 PM
BTW go ahead and pour it on....I have thick skin, being a member of one of the best gun clubs in the world I have to.

that's good, because this forum is full of assholes

CantGetEnufBASS
12-08-2008, 04:07 PM
I'd much rather be on my Harley listening to the wind vice trapped in a cage.

:laugh:

galacticmonkey
12-08-2008, 04:10 PM
Usually when theres a new member he has to be.... Initiated.

Take your pants off.

TurdFergueson2
12-08-2008, 04:13 PM
All new members after Dec 1st have to post nudes of their GF's.....

mazzasec
12-08-2008, 04:15 PM
Well if your trying to get VERY loud. You have came to the right place :D

galacticmonkey
12-08-2008, 04:20 PM
All new members after Dec 1st have to post nudes of their GF's.....

And then we take out pants off. :fyi:

unfknblvbl
01-05-2009, 10:12 AM
I finally found the email and it pointed me back to this site. I knew I had registered on a car audio forum, but couldn't remember the name...lol.

As for taking my pants off I don't know if you all want me to do that, I have a really hairy *** and it usually has at least one or two monstrous in-grown hairs on it.

As for posting nudes of the GF, well I don't have a girlfriend, but if you would of said wife....it wouldn't of happened either!

Now that I remember the name of forum I'll be around a little more

Louisiana_CRX
01-05-2009, 10:24 AM
any pics of the truck?

Propimp
01-05-2009, 04:48 PM
hi

denim
03-17-2009, 05:03 PM
Welcome to CA.com or as others call it, hell.