PDA

View Full Version : Did you know James Bang...

Megalomaniac
12-05-2008, 12:00 AM
Did you know James Bang has more surface area on his mids than his sub. I also think he is giving them more power too.

Can someone tell him to sack up to some real subs. I think he needs the 18" mag that Lil Maniac is selling for cheap.

http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a11/mobster909/New%20install/IMG00177.jpg
http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a11/mobster909/New%20install/IMG00181.jpg
http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a11/mobster909/New%20install/IMG00155.jpg

dragnix
12-05-2008, 12:01 AM
word yo

JimJ
12-05-2008, 12:28 AM
Who needs subs in the first place...

:)

MikeyB
12-05-2008, 12:32 AM
:eek:

James Bang
12-05-2008, 12:42 AM
His gf told me he was an *******.

Word is his midranges and his sub is ran off the same amp.. Wtf noobxcuft^3

Luckily his front speakers isn't too vulnerable to the violent bass air. His buddy tspence helped him to design his system to avoid the VBA.

He's thinking about mounting his horns in his a-pillars or doing isobaric tweets for ultra low distortion highs... and it'll be as loud solobaric, that's why those two words sound alike.

Posting from the roundhouse kick phone *****.

James Bang
12-05-2008, 01:37 AM
POS Mir go install your ribbons/planars, whatever they are already. Fialer.

Horny toads, 7s, 10s, and a 12 w/ 800w total = loserville.

I feel like moving my **** from the car into the house and waste more money so my room that my gf made look like a **** hollister store can have some audios.

Rambo.

IDSkoT
12-05-2008, 01:40 AM

Horny toads, 7s, 10s, and a 12 w/ 800w total = loserville.

I feel like moving my **** from the car into the house and waste more money so my room that my gf made look like a **** hollister store can have some audios.

Rambo.

:word: yo

joshualittle
Hey james how do you post pics from your phone, I've got a blackerry curve and I'm getting most of my gear in a week and I wanna beable to post pics? Thanks if you know!

king ranch
Did you know James Bang has more surface area on his mids than his sub. I also think he is giving them more power too.

Can someone tell him to sack up to some real subs. I think he needs the 18" mag that Lil Maniac is selling for cheap.

http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a11/mobster909/New%20install/IMG00177.jpg
http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a11/mobster909/New%20install/IMG00181.jpg
http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a11/mobster909/New%20install/IMG00155.jpg

no offense or anything but isnt all those mids and horns overkill for one sub unless that sub is a monster

s Beatz
12-05-2008, 01:41 AM
James what part of LA u in? I'd really like to hear your setup if possible. I'm always in Norwalk/Pico Rivera etc..

MikeyB
12-05-2008, 01:45 AM
no offense or anything but isnt all those mids and horns overkill for one sub unless that sub is a monster

lol

JimJ
12-05-2008, 01:46 AM

Some people take the approach that the sub should complement what the front stage is, not the other way around as seems to be common here :)

UCF52
12-05-2008, 02:12 AM
Some people take the approach that the sub should complement what the front stage is, not the other way around as seems to be common here :)

What's a front stage?

tc3k101
12-05-2008, 02:17 AM
james like teh new install u still using the pillow? or u cover that up? what mids are those in the floor board? look like peerless or something

shaneb
12-05-2008, 02:18 AM

Agree with JimJ, ca.com is a bunch of bass heads :)
But in a good SQ setup you want it to be balanced and sound good. It also looks like that sub is up front?
Should compliment very well. I wish I had room to do that, much less a kick pod install.

SQ setups would sound flat to 80% of the people on ca.com :D

James Bang
12-05-2008, 03:28 AM
Lol I have to attenuate my sub about -6dB and my sub level is only 3-6/15 depending on the song. Surprising this single 12" can easily step all over my front stage... whatever that is. An rl-p motor w/ ef eye soft parts created a baby monster.

I almost forgot my ghetto pillow to cover my other sub hole :p: need to cover that **** w/ 1/4" mdf. Don't feel like putting extra effort atm since it's working fine already.
sbeats, I'm in the sgv area, El Monte. I'll let you know If we have another sq meet if I remember.

And I only have one freakin 12" because it only plays up to 63hz.. A small little piece of the spectrum

king ranch
12-05-2008, 04:10 AM
where do you have the sub at in the car

dragnix
12-05-2008, 04:25 AM

no offense, but you're retarded

king ranch
12-05-2008, 04:29 AM
i know haha

LiquidClen
12-05-2008, 04:34 AM
What's a front stage?

:laugh:

joshualittle
12-05-2008, 06:51 AM
That's a sweet setup james bang

FoxPro5
12-05-2008, 07:49 AM
Who needs subs in the first place...

:)

Bass from a "sub" should be felt, not heard.

FoxPro5
12-05-2008, 07:53 AM
What's a front stage?

Front fill. ;) tiss tiss boom ta ***** *** boomy bang :crap:

Megalomaniac
12-05-2008, 10:08 AM
where do you have the sub at in the car

his sub is in the trunk, infinite baffle.

some might say that's considered rear fill :p:

Megalomaniac
12-05-2008, 10:14 AM

Rambo.

change of plans, wont be installing them in the car, I played with more positioning yesterday and I just cant find the sweet spot for imaging. I need more path lengths.

http://i135.photobucket.com/albums/q151/Megalomaniac1989/Tweeters/IMG_4989.jpg

I tried the kick, but I like the presence of sound on the dash when sitting in any position. psychoacoustics for me

oh yea I am already a member of the a-pillar horn club ;)

http://i135.photobucket.com/albums/q151/Megalomaniac1989/Tweeters/IMG_4303.jpg
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d8lImiYdr4o
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ggPTmd74Fo

James Bang
12-05-2008, 11:55 AM
put them ribbons deep down into the kicks and have whoever rides with to sit in the back so he won't block them :)

sub is in the trunk. it wouldn't fit on my dash.. :(

Megalomaniac
12-05-2008, 11:57 AM
put them ribbons deep down into the kicks and have whoever rides with to sit in the back so he won't block them :)

sub is in the trunk. it wouldn't fit on my dash.. :(

na, i will jsut use them in the house. I have the flanges for them. the TBIs are doing great for me for the time being. I might win a set of the L1 Pros tomorrow at the meet. and Scott said if anyone wants, we can exchange them for the L1v2

UCF52
12-05-2008, 11:58 AM
Bass from a "sub" should be felt, not heard.

Front fill. ;) tiss tiss boom ta ***** *** boomy bang :crap:

lol

James Bang
12-05-2008, 12:00 PM
subs? subsonic frequencies? like frequencies below what we can hear? boom? sonic boom. Guile. Street Fighter. Chun Li. Yum.

Megalomaniac
12-05-2008, 12:02 PM
subs? subsonic frequencies? like frequencies below what we can hear? boom? sonic boom. Guile. Street Fighter. Chun Li. Yum.

Sub-Stage!

James Bang
12-05-2008, 12:04 PM
Sub-Stage!

is that like a front stage with all the speakers under the dash.. if so.. i guess i have a so-called sub-stage.

James Bang
12-05-2008, 12:05 PM
is that like a front stage with all the speakers under the dash.. if so.. i guess i have a so-called sub-stage.

or is that like a stage that uber low under the dash?

**** Mir, you confizzled me :confused:

Megalomaniac
12-05-2008, 12:08 PM
I have a problem. i have only 1 band to play with on my sub channel. I need to boost 20hz and decrease 50hz. so here is what I did yesterday. I boosted 20hz about 6db and then x'ed the sub to 31.5hz at a 12db slope. my mids are at 50hz at 12 db slope. the slopes overlap pretty decent. I tried an 18db slope on the sub that just cuts 50hz way too much to the point you can barely hear it.

I need a fancier processor grr.

James Bang
12-05-2008, 12:11 PM
I have a problem. i have only 1 band to play with on my sub channel. I need to boost 20hz and decrease 50hz. so here is what I did yesterday. I boosted 20hz about 6db and then x'ed the sub to 31.5hz at a 12db slope. my mids are at 50hz at 12 db slope. the slopes overlap pretty decent. I tried an 18db slope on the sub that just cuts 50hz way too much to the point you can barely hear it.

I need a fancier processor grr.

your hu needs more balls, like it's owner.

can you notice the bump at 50hz w/o the RTA? if not, who gives a ****.

Megalomaniac
12-05-2008, 12:16 PM
everything is done by ear. no RTA has ever been in my car ever. so yes Im hearing the bumps

Megalomaniac
12-05-2008, 12:18 PM

just saw this post. I agree.

James Bang
12-05-2008, 12:24 PM
everything is done by ear. no RTA has ever been in my car ever. so yes Im hearing the bumps

if you feel the bumps, you might need a new razor... or try going IB :)

Megalomaniac
12-05-2008, 12:28 PM
Hey james how do you post pics from your phone, I've got a blackerry curve and I'm getting most of my gear in a week and I wanna beable to post pics? Thanks if you know!

I'm about sick and tired of your little fagot *** comments. You are a little girl, and I'm sure your *** has taking a pounding over the years. Oh the little bad josh, I'm shaking in my Reebok's. I have had that brand of head-unit in the past, just not that model, I suggested it because of it's pre-out voltage. Now I'm going to get off of here and hopefully your little smart *** comments stop for good.

James Bang
12-05-2008, 01:11 PM
:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:: laugh::laugh::laugh:

Vestax
12-05-2008, 02:06 PM
This thread is fouled with pinkberriness.

James, I suggest you get 4 pairs of black market 10" 12w7's, and attach white walls to them, use it as rims for your car. The only problem is, when hooking up the subs, you have to go forward and reverse the same amount of times, that way the speaker wires do not get tangled around axle.

Oh and don't forget the curb feelers. You are in LA aren't you?

James Bang
12-05-2008, 02:17 PM

James, I suggest you get 4 pairs of black market 10" 12w7's, and attach white walls to them, use it as rims for your car. The only problem is, when hooking up the subs, you have to go forward and reverse the same amount of times, that way the speaker wires do not get tangled around axle.

I wish we had those rounded curbs like they do up in Norcal. A lot of things up there just aren't... straight.

Vestax
12-05-2008, 02:25 PM
I wish we had those rounded curbs like they do up in Norcal. A lot of things up there just aren't... straight.

Did you know they only have pinkberries in SoCal and nowhere else?

Yeah.

James Bang
12-05-2008, 02:38 PM
Did you know they only have pinkberries in SoCal and nowhere else?

Yeah.

I'm afraid it'll attract all the folks from up north :(

LiquidClen
12-05-2008, 04:21 PM

didn't know JL made those :p: :cool:

James Bang
12-05-2008, 04:29 PM
didn't know JL made those :p: :cool:

because you know as much about audio as you do about woodworking tools ;)

LiquidClen
12-05-2008, 04:48 PM
because you know as much about audio as you do about woodworking tools ;)

:laugh: well feel free to introduce me to a 10" 12W7, I'm always open to new ideas ;)

Vestax
12-05-2008, 05:21 PM
:laugh: well feel free to introduce me to a 10" 12W7, I'm always open to new ideas ;)

Remember, saw dust gets everywhere. Even in your azz crack.

DBfan187
12-05-2008, 05:23 PM
10" 12W7?

:confused:

Megalomaniac
12-05-2008, 05:33 PM
10" 12W7?

its kinda like the way eD names their subs :crazy:

James Bang
12-05-2008, 05:34 PM
10" 12W7?

****ing noob.

LiquidClen
12-05-2008, 05:34 PM
Remember, saw dust gets everywhere. Even in your azz crack.

better plug it up then :crap:

James Bang
12-05-2008, 05:37 PM
i'd probably have more surface area for my subs if I could find another rl-p motor on the cheap and send it to Scott at Fi again....

any donations. to help a noobxcuft^3 out so I can hit mad dBz... not dragon ball z.

yo...

what it do?

Vestax
12-05-2008, 05:43 PM
Mir says he's gonna invent XBL^3 so you don't have to worry about that James. Besides, when Fartology Audio comes out with their 12"/6.5"/1" triaxial special, you bet your ***, no box needs to be built anywhere.

James Bang
12-05-2008, 05:45 PM
maybe we can collaborate with Mir and implement the xbl^3 into the triaxial design. maybe a waveguide?

Vestax
12-05-2008, 05:47 PM
Well I was thinking more of a horn loaded coaxials. It'll be horn loaded 6x9's for maximized VBA.

Random1010
12-05-2008, 05:48 PM
hmm

Megalomaniac
12-05-2008, 05:48 PM
Well I was thinking more of a horn loaded coaxials. It'll be horn loaded 6x9's for maximized VBA.

I actually saw a 6x9 speaker at USACI finals. not the ordinary 6x9 thats oval. this one was RECTANGLE!

LiquidClen
12-05-2008, 05:53 PM
I actually saw a 6x9 speaker at USACI finals. not the ordinary 6x9 thats oval. this one was RECTANGLE!

rectangle have more surface area then ovals, which allows more VBA

James Bang
12-05-2008, 05:58 PM
rectangle waves might be the next best thing in car audio since eDead and ensoheavy.

FoxPro5
12-05-2008, 06:30 PM
rectangle waves might be the next best thing in car audio since eDead and ensoheavy.

We're gearing up for TEAM Ensoheavy World Tour. Among the new additions to the line up is Blockalot, from the makers of Ensoheavy. Blockalot blocks everything from getting into your car - even negative thought patterns. It retains VBA; the first and only product on the market that does so. Blockalot weights nothing and actually doesn't even need to be installed in your car. You just have to swallow a little purple pill that makes you forget that your 19 layers of deadner aren't working. Patent pending.

Here at Ensoheavy, were also currently working on a prototype sound "aliver" [not a deader!] that turns square waves back to sine, auto-corrects all clipped signals from the amplifier, and completely eliminates the DMM from the gain setting process. No one in the industry has done this! Until now, the DMM gain setting method has held it's rank and the most accurate and complete gain setting method since the advent of the car audio amplifier in 1897, by Dr Audiobahn.

Thank you for your interest in Ensoheavy. To stay in tune with our developments, please visit our new website: www.soundaliverFTFW.com (http://www.soundaliverFTFW.com)

James Bang
12-05-2008, 06:47 PM
I've been faced w/ of taking the red pill or the blue pill before, but never a purple one. come to think of it, blue and red comes together to make purple... Ensoheavy could be on to something big here.

FoxPro, I've always enjoyed your products in the past and I wish you the best in all your business endeavors.

I'm still shocked about the containment of VBA. That is one helluva achievement.

shocked i tell ya.

like this: :wow:

FoxPro5
12-05-2008, 07:10 PM
I've been faced w/ of taking the red pill or the blue pill before, but never a purple one. come to think of it, blue and red comes together to make purple... Ensoheavy could be on to something big here.

FoxPro, I've always enjoyed your products in the past and I wish you the best in all your business endeavors.

I'm still shocked about the containment of VBA. That is one helluva achievement.

shocked i tell ya.

like this: :wow:

Well thank you James. May I call you James?

Yes, we've been working tirelessly with Canadian physicists and entomologists to get genuine VBA in 100% lossless form to the states. It has been quite a ride for us here at Ensoheavy HQ. So much so, that we're going to have to ask Congress for a bailout plan. In exchange, we've offerered to completly furnish all state vehicles with Blockalot. I will be driving my Ensoheavy-equiped H3 to the up comming meeting.

MikeyB
12-05-2008, 07:21 PM
We're gearing up for TEAM Ensoheavy World Tour. Among the new additions to the line up is Blockalot, from the makers of Ensoheavy. Blockalot blocks everything from getting into your car - even negative thought patterns. It retains VBA; the first and only product on the market that does so. Blockalot weights nothing and actually doesn't even need to be installed in your car. You just have to swallow a little purple pill that makes you forget that your 19 layers of deadner aren't working. Patent pending.

Here at Ensoheavy, were also currently working on a prototype sound "aliver" [not a deader!] that turns square waves back to sine, auto-corrects all clipped signals from the amplifier, and completely eliminates the DMM from the gain setting process. No one in the industry has done this! Until now, the DMM gain setting method has held it's rank and the most accurate and complete gain setting method since the advent of the car audio amplifier in 1897, by Dr Audiobahn.

Thank you for your interest in Ensoheavy. To stay in tune with our developments, please visit our new website: www.soundaliverFTFW.com (http://www.soundaliverFTFW.com)

:laugh:

Hahaha thats hilarious, I wanna sig it!

James Bang
12-05-2008, 11:47 PM
Today a business partner of mine brought up a great idea: EnsoDark.

It all spawned while discussing how well ensoheavy works. EnsoDark can drastically improve SQ by 5dBs by fooling the brain to think it night time during the day. psychoacoustic breakthroughs are coming our way. Such an exciting time for car audio and the economy.

Another breaking news is that my business partner and I plan to recruit datboiroy as our head sales rep. We're also hring a few more associates from the Houston area to complete our sales/marketing dreamteam

UCF52
12-06-2008, 01:08 AM

It all spawned while discussing how well ensoheavy works. EnsoDark can drastically improve SQ by 5dBs by fooling the brain to think it night time during the day. psychoacoustic breakthroughs are coming our way. Such an exciting time for car audio and the economy.

Another breaking news is that my business partner and I plan to recruit datboiroy as our head sales rep. We're also hring a few more associates from the Houston area to complete our sales/marketing dreamteam

hmm, any idea when this will be for purchase? This could compliment my 3 cubic feet of VBA very well. :D

LiquidClen
12-06-2008, 04:47 AM
i think my brain might asplode from over-inhalation of un-vacuumable sawdust

req
12-06-2008, 05:31 AM
blar blar blar.

im too lazy to read this.

Megalomaniac
12-06-2008, 10:26 AM

I would so buy that. I love listening in the dark

req
12-06-2008, 01:14 PM
me2

Megalomaniac
12-07-2008, 02:00 AM
DFW pwns S Cali!

http://www.diymobileaudio.com/forum/showthread.php?p=614513&posted=1#post614513

ngsm13
12-07-2008, 02:08 AM
Let's make whoopy...

nG

atsaubrey
12-07-2008, 02:21 AM
James why make it so dang complicated? Do I need to drive my @ss to LA and str8n you out or what? K.I.S.S. (keep it simple stupid) is the friggin key, but then again you have always been hard headed :p:

Megalomaniac
12-07-2008, 02:27 AM
I hope you are happy now,

NEW 1998 - 2002 HONDA ACCORD MEDIUM BLUE Dash Cover mat
320319737374 - Price: US $9.99 payment sent

atsaubrey
12-07-2008, 02:36 AM
huh? James is still taking this tooooooo far

James Bang
12-07-2008, 05:10 PM
DFW = Dang Freakin Weirdos..

I dunno why they call them dashmats. Thwey should be magic mats. The increase the levels of the eargasms. Magical eargams are sure worth $9.99!!! They can be had for less at www.golden-ear.org ...asm

Atsaubrey... I did K.I.S.S silly. I can't see how simpler it can get. You have two subs compared to my single uno sub and YOU're calling me complicated!?! Wat. And I don't even have fancy **** by-nines [(54s) 6x9=54]

Horny for highs... midranges for midrange... midbasses for midbass and a sub for the subbass. Simple as can be, right?

Anyhow... I like how my midbass vibrates my balls. Best $140 investment for my balls evar. I also heard the vibrations of midbass freqs can prevent prostate cancer from massaging it sonically. But studies show that only 10" midbasses can do so because of the specific cone area they have.

ngsm13
12-07-2008, 10:16 PM
Dual 7's have as much cone area...

Hopefully my balls will benefit.

nG

James Bang
12-08-2008, 02:06 PM
bye bye blueballs.

FoxPro5
12-08-2008, 03:54 PM
When are you going to step up to some pro audio midbass's and dump those Nancy boy limp wristers? :p:

Vestax
12-08-2008, 04:00 PM
That's funny, I heard the opposite. Midbass causes impotence. Like bike riders and fat strippers.

LiquidClen
12-08-2008, 04:01 PM
it also helps to break up kidney stones :fyi:

James Bang
12-08-2008, 04:02 PM
When are you going to step up to some pro audio midbass's and dump those Nancy boy limp wristers? :p:

pro audio seems to use 15"s for midbasses. Unfortunately, I couldn't fit 15"s in my car. So I had to settle with 10"s. :crap:

JimJ
12-08-2008, 04:02 PM
My horns are bigger :fyi:

And bigger = more pleasure :D

James Bang
12-08-2008, 04:06 PM
That's funny, I heard the opposite. Midbass causes impotence. Like bike riders and fat strippers.

it depends on the xover point/slope. 63hz -24dB slope hits the spot. I driver around looking like the guy from the Enzyte commercials.

James Bang
12-08-2008, 04:07 PM
My horns are bigger :fyi:

And bigger = more pleasure :D

i'm horny for the full bodied women. BBW :yumyum:

Vestax
12-08-2008, 04:11 PM
i'm horny for the full bodied women. BBW :yumyum:

I think Foxpro is married, too bad.

Maybe we can write to the BBB to get Overstock.com to include them with the memory foam mattresses?

James Bang
12-08-2008, 04:22 PM
they really need to put "**** lady not included"

I was really upset when I received just the foam mattress. The mattress did do wonders for the echos in my room. Maybe it was the free sample of Blockalot that Fox gave me...

FoxPro5
12-08-2008, 05:27 PM
they really need to put "**** lady not included"

I was really upset when I received just the foam mattress. The mattress did do wonders for the echos in my room. Maybe it was the free sample of Blockalot that Fox gave me...

Don't blame Blockalot on the fact than you don't have a BBW.

Also, Blockalot doesn't have a memory...so you can bad mouth it, jizz on it ...whatev....and it will still keep blockin for you.

I only have 8" MB's. Is there something I can take for feeling so inferior? :(:(:(

Megalomaniac
12-08-2008, 05:32 PM
James and Ausbrey has been using his horns all wrong.

Dont forget to watch it in high quality :rolleyes:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WmIm9506l0s
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-HTRYpwO86Y

James Bang
12-08-2008, 05:41 PM
Don't blame Blockalot on the fact than you don't have a BBW.

Also, Blockalot doesn't have a memory...so you can bad mouth it, jizz on it ...whatev....and it will still keep blockin for you.

I only have 8" MB's. Is there something I can take for feeling so inferior? :(:(:(
AWESOME. good to know that Blockalot won't cockblockalot.

For that inferior feeling, try eD.

wait...

James and Ausbrey has been using his horns all wrong.

Dont forget to watch it in high quality :rolleyes:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WmIm9506l0s
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-HTRYpwO86Y

can't watch the tube at work, but I ASSume that its your mini-me horns that you couldn't handle on your dash :p: you need to step up to the BBWs.

Megalomaniac
12-08-2008, 05:52 PM
watch it when you get home ;)

James Bang
12-08-2008, 05:56 PM
what you think of hornblasters? i heard they have good SQ and best installed on axis. I've read plenty of reviews and seen videos on them. People seem to be shocked at how good they are.

Vestax
12-08-2008, 06:01 PM
what you think of hornblasters? i heard they have good SQ and best installed on axis. I've read plenty of reviews and seen videos on them. People seem to be shocked at how good they are.

Serriously, what's all this talk about horns and tweeters? You don't need them, you have alt whine to cover it. Just remember to gas a little bit more than brake.

FoxPro5
12-08-2008, 07:59 PM
Very nice off-axis performance from that Navigator...

....for me to poop on.

James Bang
12-08-2008, 08:26 PM
you know, poop can be very effective as deadner. some poor countries use cow dung or from whatever animal to construct the walls of their houses. Depending on what the animal ate, walls constructed from their dung can have much higher STC than sheetrock. It is a great environment-friendly way to deadend your vehicle. Go Green. It also works better and smells better with higher temperatures.

I usually keep secrets like this to myself, but FoxPro, i know you have a fetish for sound deadning and alivening.

Vestax
12-11-2008, 04:46 PM
you know, poop can be very effective as deadner. some poor countries use cow dung or from whatever animal to construct the walls of their houses. Depending on what the animal ate, walls constructed from their dung can have much higher STC than sheetrock. It is a great environment-friendly way to deadend your vehicle. Go Green. It also works better and smells better with higher temperatures.

I usually keep secrets like this to myself, but FoxPro, i know you have a fetish for sound deadning and alivening.

I mean what can deaden better than *****? If I had ***** all around me, I'd be dead too. Although, if I had a product like Ensodark, I wouldn't to know that it's there. Covering it with Ensodark, and you wouldn't know it's there. But what about the smell?

Megalomaniac
12-11-2008, 04:48 PM
he is full of himself. He texts to himself while driving.

James Bang
12-11-2008, 05:42 PM
he is full of himself. He texts to himself while driving.

It's still a **** good analogy. Men like myself can easily enjoy the image of a woman spreading her legs across my windshield to where her luscious lips would be where the center vocals are. Music to my ears.

Los Angeles traffic sux ***. 5mph stop and go. txting isn't too hazardous at red lights.

Megalomaniac
12-14-2008, 02:25 PM
I love playin text-tag.

Tag you're it!

James Bang
12-14-2008, 06:46 PM
sundays....

I'm too lazy to talk **** today.

Megalomaniac
12-14-2008, 07:16 PM
sundays....

I'm too lazy to talk **** today.

Talking **** about a pretty sunset, Blanketing opinions that Ill probably regret soon
Ive changed my mind so much I cant even trust it, My mind changed me so much I cant even trust myself

req
12-14-2008, 09:29 PM
i have a cool stereo too.

FoxPro5
12-15-2008, 09:01 AM

i gotta cooler stereo. :p:

what i wanna try next is a mono, though.......... :greedy:

James Bang
12-15-2008, 07:31 PM

i was aiming for ****...