PDA

View Full Version : trade deal

KyleBechtold
12-02-2008, 11:16 PM
alright.. I think this is odd.. let me know if anyone else thinks its just me or it is as well.. Well I am currently in the middle of trading two headunits(both working exc condition..) for one really nice one.. Well I have one deal under my belt on here.. a few on a more local site as well.. Well I have already shelled out $225 paypal.. and now im asking if we can ship same day and exchange tracking numbers but they want me to ship it first.. so i will be itemless/moneyless while they have it everything and decide to ship... I know im somewhat new on here but i still don't think that is a fair way to deal.. Idc if they have refs or not.. thats a lot of money and item to not have in hand.. and hope someone doesn't turn around and decide to start scamming..

I have offered to ship the lesser of the two headunits first and after he gets that we both ship the the other stuff.. haven't gotten a response.. i think this or the same day is fair.. any thoughts..??

KyleBechtold
12-02-2008, 11:41 PM
lol nvm we compromised.. as if anyone even replied... hope it goes through smoothly

freakish07
12-02-2008, 11:45 PM
Nvrmd.....edited

KyleBechtold
12-03-2008, 12:01 AM
?? you just said if i sent the alpine first we were good....? whats up?

KyleBechtold
12-03-2008, 12:16 AM
thanks for all of those who threw input in here.. none of you bastards lol.. we got it handled..

blackman
12-03-2008, 12:18 AM
i believe it looks like you got it handled. or i wouldve just told u both to ship to me. that solves everything.

freakish07
12-03-2008, 12:21 AM
i believe it looks like you got it handled. or i wouldve just told u both to ship to me. that solves everything.

LMAO......:laugh::laugh:

KyleBechtold
12-03-2008, 12:26 AM

just ship to you and you keep?

well thats an excellent idea.. next amp i buy i will have them send it to you.. lol