PDA

View Full Version : HTIB Question..

chris96camaro
11-29-2008, 09:54 PM
I have the LG LHT-764 and have had it for about 8 months. I recently moved into a new apartment, and it worked fine before I moved. As soon as I hooked it back up, i have no sound at all coming from any of the surround speakers. I can however still get the sound from the tv. It is connected using an HDMI cable.

I am just wondering if there is anything I should check, I tried what I know but thats about it. I also had my laptop plugged in before and used my TV as the monitor for it, would that by any chance have anything to do with it?

Flipx99
11-29-2008, 09:57 PM
Usually when speakers have no output it is a settings issue. For instance, my receiver has a mode where you can turn the speakers off. That button got hit and I spent 30 min going through the troubleshooting.

ctt0002
11-29-2008, 09:58 PM
Make sure you have the right setting selected. Like the source the audio is coming from.

chris96camaro
11-29-2008, 09:59 PM
Usually when speakers have no output it is a settings issue. For instance, my receiver has a mode where you can turn the speakers off. That button got hit and I spent 30 min going through the troubleshooting.

I also cannot get it to change to the tuner or ipod or anything either. The DVD still plays fine, but thats all it will do. I have tried messing with all the settings it will let me mess with , but nothing has come of it so far.