PDA

View Full Version : Chenface.. Looking for details..

KyleBechtold
11-27-2008, 03:47 AM
Hi I'm new here and can't request him ship first and he is somewhat new it appears to.. Im looking to see if anyone knows anything about ChenFace.. I don't want to send 220 out and not receive anything..

chenface
11-27-2008, 03:57 AM
lol ive sold to one guy on this forum so far, his name norcrawler. your payment isnt even going into my paypal account for your safety. its going into a good friend of mine thats very reputable on these forums. you should have no worries.. item will be shipped on friday in the morning, if not monday the latest.

wish you were a little more reputable or i would have shipped first.
if i dont ship the product out, you can always file a claim. no biggie

KyleBechtold
11-27-2008, 04:09 AM
I know im new on this forum.. got one transaction down.. traded my Av8022 flipout with Lcrx.. i sent first in that situation..

as for the Paypal sending to his would make it harder to file a claim as it would mix things up..

KyleBechtold
11-27-2008, 04:11 AM
also I just wanted to make sure.. See if there is anything hidden.. I like to give people the benefit of the doubt.. but over the internet people are different..

shaneb
11-27-2008, 04:40 AM
I usually trust people. Paypal is resonably safe.
If you have your name and date on a piece of paper in a picture and proof that item is good. I'm good.
Who's paypal is it going into?
Also, if he has one transaction, and you have a trade. Iwould consider you trustworhyer.
In my book, trades tae more trust than sales...
Give him the benefit of the doubt. You now have a mutual agreement on here. So it's "on paper."
Happy buying.
Edit, just saw your trading with him.
Ship same day as him?
Or maybe I'm wrong.
Confused.
Either way what I said stands.

KyleBechtold
11-27-2008, 05:25 AM
i traded with lcrx.. i sent first as it was my first act of business on here.. still hasnt gotten to him.. will get there fri..

MikeATL
11-27-2008, 03:21 PM
I'll vouch for Chenface - I've had one transaction w/him as a seller and he followed through exactly as he said he would. No issues whatsoever and he responds quickly.

If you're that concerned about PayPal, then fund the transaction with a credit card. You can then dispute the charge w/your credit card company as a plan B in case anything happens on the PayPal dispute side.

Sounds like you're both cautious, which can be a good sign. Good luck guys - I'm sure you'll figure it out.