PDA

View Full Version : Boston or CDT

Rmsanger
07-22-2003, 01:01 PM
Ok I'm looking for new components again. I settled last time for a set that I didn't like. I've heard alot of good things about CDT and they have a killer sale going on now for the mid-line components. I have heard Boston components latley(Z Series, Pro, and Rally) and I was impressed but the only local place that sells them has a huge mark up on them. Is there an online distributor that has a good deal. I have heard MB Quart Qsd's and Psd's and I liked them too. I think the Boston's have a better overall sound... Just wondering if their was any other suggestions. I have $500 to kill on the comps but if I can get away with less or alot less I will. Oh a final note on those cdt's if somebody could give me another link to the website that is having the sale, I can't find it anymore.

ss3079
07-22-2003, 01:33 PM
www.thezeb.com is having a sale on the CDT's ...

I say get the speakers that sound the best to you . You are the only person listening to them, so get what you like and call it quits.

Everyone I know with the CDT's are impressed ... and for the current price, they are hard to beat.

- Steve