PDA

View Full Version : Pioneer Avh-p4000 Issues

ryjay7887
11-20-2008, 10:19 PM
I recently installed this and It has been working fine...until now. when I turn on my truck, I can be on any function...dvd, cd, radio ect...and after about a min. the screen will go black and at the top will say, "the image in the screen may be reversed" (like it automatically went to rearview camera mode)....problem is, I dont have a rearview camera and my wire is not hooked up to anything...to fix it, I have to do a reset on the unit by using that little button at the top of the head unit. also, I have a burned dvd with music videos on it and some days it plays the whole thing no problem...other times it wont get past track 6..sometimes 9 without getting an error. wow a mouthfull....anyone had these problems on their units? thanks everyone

Side Show
11-20-2008, 11:37 PM
Nup, try call pioneer and ask them if there is a software upgrade for it, as i was told yesturday they have released one for the avic-f900bt on there website

91'Hatch
11-22-2008, 07:20 PM
i have that same issue with my 4000, not really sure how to get rid of it. did you find out how?