PDA

View Full Version : Omg!!!my Brahma!!!

lombardo
07-19-2003, 08:47 PM
I got my brahma 12" in the mail with a crack in the metal ring holding up the cone. I think i might die. It better be covered otherwise i'm down 400 bucks and i'm going to have to shoot something.

Bavarian3
07-19-2003, 11:59 PM
u ordered it new? from adire?

willll
07-20-2003, 08:58 PM
if you shoot your self, all your problems would be over.......
unless you believe in god and an afterlife that is, in which case you could ambush the mailman and bust a cap in his skizass. dam the mail, we need to work on a giant tube system like at the bank.....shoop! it's there!

Bavarian3
07-20-2003, 10:21 PM
unless you believe in god and an afterlife that is, in which case you could ambush the mailman and bust a cap in his skizass. dam the mail, we need to work on a giant tube system like at the bank.....shoop! it's there!

wut the ***

jlaine
07-20-2003, 10:28 PM
I got my brahma 12" in the mail with a crack in the metal ring holding up the cone. I think i might die. It better be covered otherwise i'm down 400 bucks and i'm going to have to shoot something.
Call whomever you ordered it from, and tell them that your Brahma was damaged in shipping.

They'll start the insurance claim process.

Keep all packaging material, don't mess with the sub, leave it all as it came in.

n0ftInc
07-21-2003, 01:01 AM
haha.. :laugh: