PDA

View Full Version : shortyg83 is a scammer/need his info

blackbonnie
11-16-2008, 11:57 AM
i bought the 2 nightshade motors and baskets that he has for sale. they were blown and i bought them to have them reconed into moofers.

well i bought the first one a week before the second one. he was asked to send them straight to jacob. he sent the first one right to jacob and it arrived in a timely manner.

well a week later i came into more money and bought the second one on august 25th i think it was, and havent talked to him since the 29th.

the biggest thing im looking for is his address. i payed 285$ a piece and can not be out 285$. he was in great contact the whole time for the first one, but cut off all ties for the second purchase. already opened a paypal dispute and it got escalated to a claim and passed but he has no money in there and i cant get it.

i didnt wanna have to start a thread on it but i need your guys's help. i have his phone number and have texted him multiple times and he texted back a couple times telling me he is in a rough time but have not talked to him since the 29th. he could easily get on here sell something small and get the money to ship this to jacob. i even offered to send more money to get it shipped out and still no answer.

so whoever has any of his contact info, please send it to me so i can get this resolved. if i can get his addy, i will personally pay someone to go over there, pick it up, and ship it to me just for there troubles.

so lets all get together and get my motor and basket please...

infamous_e46
11-16-2008, 12:08 PM
where are shorty g's sack swingers now ? i say someone get his ip and check if he made a new name

bogiejoe1
11-16-2008, 12:08 PM
sorry hope it works out for you this scamming **** has got to stop

Twisted_0912
11-16-2008, 12:10 PM
good luck getting your stuff that ***** man

blackbonnie
11-16-2008, 12:13 PM
where are shorty g's sack swingers now ? i say someone get his ip and check if he made a new name

well all his refs say he is a good stand up guy and i thought the same until i bought the second one, i would also like an ip check or an address more

IamDeMan
11-16-2008, 06:15 PM
Sorry to see this finally developed into a call out thread. You did wait quite a long time with your info requests in the lounge. I had a feeling it would get to this point for you, but hoped we didn't have another scammer.

Good luck.

Annnarbor84
11-16-2008, 06:21 PM
Can you not ask Jacob what the return address was on the package?

MmatsDude
11-16-2008, 06:27 PM
i bought the 2 nightshade motors and baskets that he has for sale. they were blown and i bought them to have them reconed into moofers.

well i bought the first one a week before the second one. he was asked to send them straight to jacob. he sent the first one right to jacob and it arrived in a timely manner.

well a week later i came into more money and bought the second one on august 25th i think it was, and havent talked to him since the 29th.

the biggest thing im looking for is his address. i payed 285$ a piece and can not be out 285$. he was in great contact the whole time for the first one, but cut off all ties for the second purchase. already opened a paypal dispute and it got escalated to a claim and passed but he has no money in there and i cant get it.

i didnt wanna have to start a thread on it but i need your guys's help. i have his phone number and have texted him multiple times and he texted back a couple times telling me he is in a rough time but have not talked to him since the 29th. he could easily get on here sell something small and get the money to ship this to jacob. i even offered to send more money to get it shipped out and still no answer.

so whoever has any of his contact info, please send it to me so i can get this resolved. if i can get his addy, i will personally pay someone to go over there, pick it up, and ship it to me just for there troubles.

so lets all get together and get my motor and basket please...

Ask one of the mods to send me his IP ADRESS, that's all I need to get you his home adress. It will cost you some moniezz though. 5 Bucks. :cool:

MmatsDude
11-16-2008, 06:27 PM
Can you not ask Jacob what the return address was on the package?

x2

tapout
11-16-2008, 06:30 PM
Ask one of the mods to send me his IP ADRESS, that's all I need to get you his home adress. It will cost you some moniezz though. 5 Bucks. :cool:

Gee, thanks for helping out the community.

OP. contact lilmaniac, he'll do it for free.

Trez0r
11-16-2008, 06:36 PM

cheap *****

alvitae
11-16-2008, 06:45 PM
This kind of stuff is why I will never buy anything from a message board.

blackbonnie
11-16-2008, 11:02 PM
i have never had any problems on here what so ever. this was the first bad transaction i have ever dealt with online, with me buying something or me ever selling something. and this transaction was only half bad. if we have a mod looking at this, can you please contact me or shoot me a pm with what i would need to do to get his ip address.

it would be a different story if it was 20$, but its 285$ im out and i could easily buy a new hu off someone on here and give the money to someone who is a little more needy of it.

brtnboarder3241
11-16-2008, 11:04 PM
u said you texted him.. why not call him? do it on an unrestricted number first...

Grinder1989
11-16-2008, 11:22 PM
I know where he works.....I just can't believe he would do such a thing. He really is a great guy.....

blackbonnie
11-16-2008, 11:37 PM
I know where he works.....I just can't believe he would do such a thing. He really is a great guy.....

well from what he told me when he was in contact was that he basically lost everything and was going through a hard time. i totally understand that and have been very patient, but when i text him and email him and he doesnt respond in over a month then it seems like something is wrong.

everyone i have talked to about him said he was a great guy and i thought the same when he shipped my first one out promptly. but then i bought the second and it turned to hell.

if you know where he works then do you live by him, or just know where he works? if you have any info, lets keep it to pm's please so it doesnt get public. so maybe shoot me a pm if you have any info please and thank you

2002XLT
11-16-2008, 11:40 PM
sorry to hear man, hope all works out.

blackbonnie
11-16-2008, 11:58 PM
thanks man, i do too.

blackbonnie
11-17-2008, 01:15 PM
back up

blackbonnie
11-17-2008, 09:57 PM
up for more help

blackbonnie
11-18-2008, 01:48 PM
up again

blackbonnie
12-11-2008, 05:14 PM
up again

lilmaniac2
12-11-2008, 05:17 PM
You got a real name/paypal address for him? he used me as a ref and I remember selling him something, and if you give me his real name I can search for it in my paypal.

or his paypal addy, either or

lilmaniac2
12-11-2008, 05:45 PM
nevermind I found it op ygpm

v2.0
12-13-2008, 08:55 PM

then you have no real business being in this thread, or section of the forum. to the op- best of luck.

Grinder1989
12-13-2008, 08:56 PM
This still hasn't been resolved?

skmfkr
12-13-2008, 08:57 PM
why would you pay 285 for a blown sub?

blackbonnie
12-14-2008, 12:37 AM
then you have no real business being in this thread, or section of the forum. to the op- best of luck.

thank you

This still hasn't been resolved?

not yet, just got an actual addy ;)

why would you pay 285 for a blown sub?

well the shipping is what killed me, but in the end the one i recieved, was custom built into an 18 with the options to my liking and still cost me less then a stock 15" nightshade...no big deal, was just a better route for me to go.

custom 18" nightshade > stock 15" nightshade

v2.0
12-20-2008, 08:13 AM
Any updates man? best of luck (again)

blackbonnie
12-20-2008, 10:30 AM
Any updates man? best of luck (again)

still working on it, i believe the house address i got is an old one as i did a little interenet search and it looks like its getting forclosed on.

the last time i talked to shorty he said he had lost almost everything, so im assuming the house too. but im still workin on everything

blackbonnie
09-04-2009, 06:04 PM
up, still looking for info on this guy. still nothing a year later

J31Rob
09-04-2009, 06:07 PM
holy ****, lol. I did business w/him back in the day, good thing he didn't get my dough.

Sorry to hear this man, will let you know if I can get any info on him..

blackbonnie
09-04-2009, 06:10 PM
well eveyone i talked to said he was a stand up guy and that i would get my stuff, but a year later nothing. i filed a dispute and claim with paypal, got his email address, and nothing. so im hoping there is someone who lives close to him that can go over there, pick up my motor and basket and ill pay them to ship it to me. its getting ridiculous, i mean i have never once did a bad transaction so why does it happen to me?

J31Rob
09-04-2009, 06:11 PM
well eveyone i talked to said he was a stand up guy and that i would get my stuff, but a year later nothing. i filed a dispute and claim with paypal, got his email address, and nothing. so im hoping there is someone who lives close to him that can go over there, pick up my motor and basket and ill pay them to ship it to me. its getting ridiculous, i mean i have never once did a bad transaction so why does it happen to me?

****** things happen to the best of people man. i hope you get your ****.

blackbonnie
09-05-2009, 08:32 AM
ttt

Ninja Primate
09-05-2009, 08:45 AM
Got his number? I can find loads of info based on that.

Vegas WRX
09-05-2009, 08:58 AM
I hate scammers. I am in the midst of a shady deal at the moment, for $140. Pisses me off.

Kind of *****, but if you look at his profile:

Last Activity: 08-30-2008 05:23 PM

He hasn't signed on to the forum for over a year. Does say he is from Pennsylvania. I would talk to the guy he sent the other one too, and see if it has a return address on it.

Good luck man.

blackbonnie
09-05-2009, 09:04 AM
Got his number? I can find loads of info based on that.

pm'd

I hate scammers. I am in the midst of a shady deal at the moment, for $140. Pisses me off.

Kind of *****, but if you look at his profile:

He hasn't signed on to the forum for over a year. Does say he is from Pennsylvania. I would talk to the guy he sent the other one too, and see if it has a return address on it.

Good luck man.

well the last time he was on was when i sent him the payment, and he sent the other one to me.

he sent the first one just fine, no problems, great communication, but the second one i bought is where im getting screwed.

blackbonnie
09-05-2009, 05:54 PM
got some info on him, found his myspace, still have his email. ninja primate helped me out.

here is a copy of the email and myspace message i sent him, if he doesnt reply soon, i will take further action.

hey, i dont know what the deal is. but i havent heard from you in forever, you still owe me the other nightshade basket and motor, or my 285$ back. i dont understand what went wrong. our first transaction went great, what the hell happened to this one? i know you have been online, i know youve gotten my e-mails. why havent i got anything?

just make things right man. i dont wanna have to contact the police and get this resolved. i have 2 guys on ca.com that live within a half hour of you, and i have no problem getting them to come over, or contacting the police over there.

i have info on you, and i dont wanna make this worse then it is. im not gonna get scammed out of 285$ or a nightshade motor and basket. dont make me escalate this...

55 Eighth Ave

Carbondale, PA 18407-2256

Joseph M Buonomo, Peggy J Buonomo, Maric Buonomo

1-570-766-9128

any of it look familar?

dont make me do it. make it right and i will never bother you again...

blackbonnie-ca.com

Chief of Police
Jeffery Taylor

1 N Main St
Carbondale, Pennsylvania 18407

Non Emergency Numbers
Patrol Division: (570)267-0098
Detective Division: (570)282-6211

vitveet
09-25-2009, 12:25 AM
What ever happened with this?!?!

V.

blackbonnie
09-25-2009, 02:00 AM
i got in contact through him and he said he still had it and hes not trying to scam me. and he will send it out when he gets money. if i dont see progress soon i will take action.

Goindef154
09-25-2009, 03:32 AM
Wow I'm amazed he responded, shocking that in 8 months he's still trying to get money to ship it :rolleyes:

blackbonnie
09-30-2009, 07:44 AM
nothing yet. any suggestions on how to go about this?

small claims court? local PD?

never really had to get someting frm somone before so what do i do? ive never dealt with court but if we went to a small claim i have everything to back me up...still got the paypal reciept and all his emails.

has anyone dealt with something like this before? any input?

whitedragon551
09-30-2009, 09:01 AM
Id call his local PD and explain the situation. They will go pay him a visit.

blackbonnie
09-30-2009, 05:51 PM
i contacted jacob a while back about this and he said he had no invoices from him, or any addresses for him. but i got everything i need. just not sure what to do about it.

so if i called the local PD, what would they do about it? go over there and tell him to pay me my money? i want action taken

dr_peeb
09-30-2009, 06:05 PM

Exact-a-mundo. I fully agree-a-mundo.