PDA

View Full Version : someone who try CDT comps ?

dlschevy
11-15-2008, 12:11 AM
Hi bros, my sytema in my car (amps and comps and coaxial) are dls, and true is very SQ audio y recomend this brand for al, the people....but one friend told me that CDT have more sound sq at comparation with DLS speakers....
that information is true ?
friends you are experts, DLS OR CDT for sq ?

IDSkoT
11-15-2008, 12:12 AM
I don't know what DLS is, but my CDT speakers weren't that good when it came to EQ.

outspoken
11-15-2008, 12:18 AM
i just heard some dls comps in a friends car the other day and it was probably the install or crossover settings, but the highs were really harsh sounding to me. i've heard a couple different model's of cdt's and would have to say they sounded better to me... but i couldn't afford the cdt's i wanted :crap:

dlschevy
11-15-2008, 12:30 AM
friends thank for you opinion, but i try to change the front stage for a model NOBELIUM is more expensive of dls and i confuse
best regards of mexico

basebalz13
11-15-2008, 12:34 AM
I don't know what DLS is, but my CDT speakers weren't that good when it came to EQ.

DLS is nice, CDT is nice, Dynaudio is nice, Morel is nice

its all install, same way with your substage

donpisto
11-15-2008, 12:37 AM
CDT, meh. DLS on the other hand, great for SQ. I had the Iridiums, great set, and sounded much better when I heard them tuned properly in another vehicle?

WhoSayWho?
11-15-2008, 12:39 AM
I actually liked the CDT comps I had, but in general I would not recommend them over DLS.

dlschevy
11-15-2008, 12:46 AM
who say who y respet your coment but if ear this comps are good but really y dont hae the experience then you have, and donpisto in my car for the front stage is comingo soon the NOBELIUN.wich you recomend NEBELIUM OR 3 WAY IRIDIUM ?

lyttleviet
11-15-2008, 05:43 AM
Never been a fan of CDT but my buddies DLS are very detailed and nice.. Look into Morel as well. I love mine <3.

joshualittle
11-15-2008, 06:00 AM
I'd do walmarts best. I think it's PYLE or RAMPAGE or something. It's the best I've ever heard.Nice stuff, very high quality. Pretty cheap too,get one of their amp kits and you'll be set. On a more serious note I'd do hertz or morel both make some ******* speakers.

Hoodlum007
11-15-2008, 02:57 PM
I am using a set of the lower line CDT comps and they have excellent SQ.