PDA

View Full Version : GPS Tracking for fleet vehicles www.fieldtechnologies.com

cdwurm
11-11-2008, 03:44 PM
check out these guys. They have affordable and user frieldly GPS fleet tracking solutions for your company vehicles
www.fieldtechnologies.com

Buck
11-11-2008, 03:52 PM
Spam

THUNDERBIRD
11-11-2008, 08:29 PM
i have installed an assload of **** like that. for rightway automotive. car lot for people with BAD credit they buy we install the passtime unit(starterkill) and if they dont pay the lot goes and finds the car and kills it. now they have gps based ones. ****ing cake to install 20 min and i am done. used to do 1-15 a day. my buddy now does them full time and does like 15-25 a day

azimuth
11-11-2008, 08:31 PM
check out these guys. They have affordable and user frieldly GPS fleet tracking solutions for your company vehicles
www.fieldtechnologies.com

you're posting on the wrong forum to optimize business prospects;)

Fusion_FREAK
11-11-2008, 08:33 PM
i have installed an assload of **** like that. for rightway automotive. car lot for people with BAD credit they buy we install the passtime unit(starterkill) and if they dont pay the lot goes and finds the car and kills it. now they have gps based ones. ****ing cake to install 20 min and i am done. used to do 1-15 a day. my buddy now does them full time and does like 15-25 a day

What do they cost? Are they removable?

We're looking for some magnetic pop on locators for cars...

MisterE
11-11-2008, 09:42 PM
I've installed gps trackers... but one time i installed a gps tracker that also could lock and unlock the car and i believe do starter kill all through satellite. technically you could make it do anything in the car but theres not a whole lot of useful options lol. got the company somewhere at work

THUNDERBIRD
11-12-2008, 07:03 PM
What do they cost? Are they removable?

We're looking for some magnetic pop on locators for cars...

anything is removable. i think i heard the gps units are like $500 a peice. they paid my shop $40 a car, other shops were like $25 some in detriot and grand rapids are up to $75. go talk to a terminex company they use a system that i think is portable?