PDA

View Full Version : ***ATTENTION*** box designers, fill in the blank on my box design

slapmaster
11-07-2008, 08:55 PM
i'm running out ot time for my build, so i'm only going to run 6 mj-18m's in my van. my problem is that i do not know how long my port need to be for 32hz tunning.

given this info can someone please fig port lenth for 32hz tunning or close as possible?

3/4 mdf

box will be built in two halfs. top and bottom

subs mach5audio mj-18m's

http://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o302/lastpatt/today065-1.jpg

MikeyB
11-07-2008, 09:33 PM
Just PM someone for a design...

slapmaster
11-07-2008, 09:44 PM
Just PM someone for a design...

like who?

Rashaddd
11-07-2008, 09:48 PM
Are you planning on having the port taper?

Its around 5-7 inches, just to give you an idea, but I'd need to put alot more effort in to get an exact measurement...especially if you are planning on having it tapered like that

I'd also recommend you just have someone design it totally for you with your given max dimensions etc...pm me for a quote, or others like psychoticnemesis, etc

slapmaster
11-07-2008, 09:54 PM

Its around 5-7 inches, just to give you an idea, but I'd need to put alot more effort in to get an exact measurement...especially if you are planning on having it tapered like that

I'd also recommend you just have someone design it totally for you with your given max dimensions etc...pm me for a quote, or others like psychoticnemesis, etc

qoute please

comes with cut sheet?

headbussaboi
11-07-2008, 09:58 PM

Get your quote from this guy. Awesome, yet simple to follow designs!

slapmaster
11-08-2008, 05:13 PM
Get your quote from this guy. Awesome, yet simple to follow designs!

he just did, and it looks great. thanks Rashaddd

Rashaddd
11-08-2008, 06:37 PM
he just did, and it looks great. thanks Rashaddd

:D

enjoy, lookin forward to the build log on this one