PDA

View Full Version : Avic-F90bt

klepto
11-07-2008, 02:01 PM
What kind of things have you all heard about this unit? I have the chance to pick one up for a pretty good deal (about 650 shipped) and I am seriously thinking about purchasing it. You dont have to mess around with discs anymore for the navigation and its ipod user interface is much easier and voice activated.

I plan on running 2 amps off of this unit, one for my Crystal components and one driving my 12'' SI MAG. Do you guys feel that this unit offers adequate music customization for someone running a system like this? I am not a super hardcore audiophile, but I would like control over the sound and tone of my music. To my understanding, there is 5 preset settings & 2 for custom EQ settings where you can edit the curve based on low/mid/hid bands by frequency (40Hz to 12.5k Hz). You can also tune your subwoofer output settings for level and phase. Let me know what you guys think of this unit. Thanks!

Klep

http://www.navigadget.com/wp-content/postimages/2008/04/avic-f900bt.jpg

Jeremy M
11-07-2008, 02:04 PM
Overall, the f90bt is a good unit. It does start up a bit slower, i'd say rougly 30seconds to a minute. I'd say i'm happy with it, altho i wish it had TA, 3-way active xover...but other then that it's a solid unit.

916Kev
11-07-2008, 02:46 PM
I love mine. Thank god for the new update. More info at avic411.com