PDA

View Full Version : P9 Combo

cdcooper
11-05-2008, 08:56 PM
Hi Guys,

I used to be all over this site a few years ago, did my 1000 posts and all. After a few years of research and spending I built a nice system and have been sitting on it ever since. I did a lease on a BMW for 3 years but didn't realize they are kind of picky about installing any electronic gear, I.E. if you burn up the electrical system you pay (not under warranty).

The lease is up next June, I'm going to lose the Bimmer, get a Honda just to run around town, then wait till about this time next year and get a Vette to put the system in.

Here's the question, I have a P9 Combo, brand new in the box, never been opened. I was thinking of selling it and upgrading next year, but to what?

Seems like everyone thinks the F1 is way overpriced, so should I just sit on the HU or what?

Rest of system is.

Diamond Audio Hex 600s with the added pair of mid bass drivers -
Brax x2000

Boston G2 10 inch subs (4)
Brax SPL

Also have the self powered IPOD hookup for the P9.

Thoughts?

Thanks

dipitydoo
11-05-2008, 11:10 PM
The P9 combo has some extensive tuning capabilities. If you like its features, I would just keep it.

Hoodlum007
11-06-2008, 01:08 PM
I was going to get the P9 combo about a year ago and then Pioneer stopped making it for some reason. If you going to sell it PM me price.

Just_Crazy
11-06-2008, 02:03 PM
Keep it or sell it to me.

jdc753
11-06-2008, 02:13 PM
I am not 100% up to speed on the capabilities of the P9 combo but I do know it is pretty much right up there on the pinnacle of HU's and processing.

Only thing I could think of would be a W505 and H701 or whatever processor they are making now. Guessing you will be going for a new vette so this will give you the double din to fill the dash in and give you a good deal of processing.

FoxPro5
11-06-2008, 03:57 PM
Here's the question, I have a P9 Combo, brand new in the box, never been opened. I was thinking of selling it and upgrading next year, but to what?

Pioneer Carrozzeria ODR.

cdcooper
11-06-2008, 09:02 PM
Pioneer Carrozzeria ODR.

Sounds good if I could get one? Price is right up there with the F1

According to Pioneer No mas P9's and nothing comparable produced by them.

Guess I'll be keeping mine after all.

Just out of curiosity PM me with any offers, my original receipt shows I paid $2100.