PDA

View Full Version : bassbox pro how to view box?

PuZo
11-03-2008, 10:54 PM
I am trying to use bassbox pro, and did the wizard, but it doesnt show the box. What do I have to press to view it? Thanks

shaneb
11-03-2008, 11:28 PM
o wow, i just got done figuring out bassbox 3 weeks ago, havn't been on it lately. okay, close the box wizard (you may want to go back to it, it makes it easier).
Go to start a new project or there should be a second window up inside the main window that shows your current project.
Click on box, and it will allow you to choos from several different shapes of boxes, it should show pictures. Tthere are several tabs at the top i beilieve, going through those wll allow you to change qualities of your box after choosing a shape.
There isn't really a "cool" 3d image of your box though, not like you would see with a google sketch or something. It more or less is designed to allow you to create a specific shaped box by deciding your measurements then gives you a cut sheet for your wood so that you can build it.

Tell ya what, if you want to wait, ill be back home on sat night an i can run you through it, but im out of town and only have the laptop at the moment.