PDA

View Full Version : Car Toys Lewisville meet/SPL comp, Nov 9 2pm

Ferendon
11-03-2008, 03:00 AM
http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j241/Ferendon/ct-car-show-flier.jpg

Bang what you brung SPL comp, music only. We'd love to have as many people as we can get. If this is a success, we'll be doing it on a pretty regular basis, and the sponsors will start coming up with a little more cash for the prizes. At the moment, we're trying to do $100 for the winner of each class.

chunky cumz
11-03-2008, 02:30 PM
http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j241/Ferendon/ct-car-show-flier.jpg

Bang what you brung SPL comp, music only. We'd love to have as many people as we can get. If this is a success, we'll be doing it on a pretty regular basis, and the sponsors will start coming up with a little more cash for the prizes. At the moment, we're trying to do $100 for the winner of each class.

do you have a set of rulez?

mokedaddy
11-03-2008, 02:31 PM
:woot:

Too bad I wont be there :crap:

Johnny Drama
11-03-2008, 02:59 PM
2 min from my house...Ill swing by if I am in town.

wgsj_fortvalley
11-03-2008, 03:03 PM
please post pictures

chunky cumz
11-03-2008, 03:08 PM
please post pictures

i love your sig picture lol

Ferendon
11-03-2008, 09:27 PM
Some of the details have changed, new banner will be up this evening. $100 Car Toys gift card to Best in Show and SPL champ. Probably a trophy of some kind for each winner. Monster energy will be here handing out some samples and other goodies, and the judging will be done by the Twin Peaks girls! ICSA score sheet will be used, and our SPL mic reads up to 165. We're looking to hear your daily system, not your one-not wonder set up. That comes later. Admission fees and raffle money will all go to the next car show, so that it will be bigger and better.

dfw bass
11-03-2008, 09:30 PM
Some of the details have changed, new banner will be up this evening. $100 Car Toys gift card to Best in Show and SPL champ. Probably a trophy of some kind for each winner. Monster energy will be here handing out some samples and other goodies, and the judging will be done by the Twin Peaks girls! ICSA score sheet will be used, and our SPL mic reads up to 165. We're looking to hear your daily system, not your one-not wonder set up. That comes later. Admission fees and raffle money will all go to the next car show, so that it will be bigger and better.Does russell still work at that location

RAM_Designs
11-03-2008, 09:34 PM
Some of the details have changed, new banner will be up this evening. $100 Car Toys gift card to Best in Show and SPL champ. Probably a trophy of some kind for each winner. Monster energy will be here handing out some samples and other goodies, and the judging will be done by the Twin Peaks girls! ICSA score sheet will be used, and our SPL mic reads up to 165. We're looking to hear your daily system, not your one-not wonder set up. That comes later.

What if I play a song that my one(really about 10)-note wonder box can handle?

dfw bass
11-03-2008, 09:35 PM
Some of the details have changed, new banner will be up this evening. $100 Car Toys gift card to Best in Show and SPL champ. Probably a trophy of some kind for each winner. Monster energy will be here handing out some samples and other goodies, and the judging will be done by the Twin Peaks girls! ICSA score sheet will be used, and our SPL mic reads up to 165. We're looking to hear your daily system, not your one-not wonder set up. That comes later. Admission fees and raffle money will all go to the next car show, so that it will be bigger and better.I cant make this one but maybe next time

slam
11-03-2008, 09:36 PM
Some of the details have changed, new banner will be up this evening. $100 Car Toys gift card to Best in Show and SPL champ. Probably a trophy of some kind for each winner. Monster energy will be here handing out some samples and other goodies, and the judging will be done by the Twin Peaks girls! ICSA score sheet will be used, and our SPL mic reads up to 165. We're looking to hear your daily system, not your one-not wonder set up. That comes later. Admission fees and raffle money will all go to the next car show, so that it will be bigger and better.

well that leaves me out :(

Ferendon
11-04-2008, 03:47 PM
If you top out the mic, that would put you in pretty good standings to win this thing. No Russel here, or at any area location that I'm aware of. We need to this be big, so that we can do it again. And my manager just informed me, that 165 is the highest he's ever seen it read, we not sure of the peak.
It's a bang what you brung, so we wanna hear what's in your car at the moment. If you change it before hand, then fine. We just don't want anything other than a few amp adjustments made on-site.

slam
11-04-2008, 03:54 PM
im not gonna show mine til next season with other org's. ill try and make tho

Ferendon
11-07-2008, 10:27 PM
We got AT&T, Verizon, and T-Mobile to waive activation fees for new accounts, and Verizon is even paying for the first month's service for new customers. Dr. Pepper should be making an appearance with some free product, we're raffling off an Xpress XM Tuner, T-shirts, and w/e else we can find around the store, including some discontinued products. Should turn out pretty nice, and there will be plenty of chances to win something. Slam, if you come top out our mic, I'll gladly hand over the gift card, and I'll find something else to sweeten the deal for you. Don't know what I can find, but there's gotta be something.