PDA

View Full Version : jvc kw-avx 810

BigAl
11-03-2008, 02:19 AM
Has anyone had any experience with this unit. How is the sq. It being the only detachable face double din on the market is what is drawing me to it.

benz280se
11-03-2008, 04:12 AM
i just bought the older version of that unit i'm still playing with different settings but so far i like it very much. the sound quality is very good. the only things i found i wasn't crazy about is even though it has a seperate sub output you can't cut it off. it only allows you to turn it down so it's not so strong but not off. i solved that by buying a jl line driver and control knob. the other thing i have issues with is the eq wont allow u to change on the fly u have to change and save the settings everytime u want to adjust something on the eq. although it does have plenty presets and three user sets i still find it a little annoying to have to go in to the eq setting u want and hit edit to change say the mids then hit enter to save it. it also has a volume boost setting not a bass boost this is a volume adj tha goes from -10 to +12 and increases the level(voltage?) so that if your'e playing a song that is recorded low adjust this volume up to play it louder. hopefully the new one doesnt have the other issues. overall i am satisfied with my purchase though.

AcidikBass20
12-23-2008, 05:58 PM
I have it. its a great unit. my only complaint is that is it about 6 seconds load on the iPod. Other than that, its awesome