PDA

View Full Version : Well hello

Midget
11-02-2008, 12:50 PM
Your records indicate I have never posted. Which is true. So it told me to make this. :*******:

Well, I have always been into cars and car audio. I have pretty much fell off of the car audio train for the most part. It's been a few years. My past 2 cars have not had anything more then a deck and some coaxials. I hope to change that with this one.

I have what I personally think is an above average knowledge of the car audio theory. I have built boxes and installed systems for countless friends and myself. All of my skills I learned from a friend who works as an installer for a local shop or from trial and error. I don't have any pics, because that was before digital camera days. And all the physical pics have been lost to time.

I currently drive a 1990 Acura Integra GS. No major mods, other then a Skunk2 exhaust and JDM headlights. It was switched from auto to manual. ABS and Power Steering removed. Full interior swap to black. Hopefully this will all changed with time.

I am an Xbox fanboy. I like most FPS' and look forward to GoW 2. I also play random kiddie games with my kids. I don't play as much as I used to. Mainly because no current games excite me. :wow:

I work as an IT Tech for my ISP. This allows me countless hours to surf the web. Which is how I stumbled upon this site.

Well, any questions, feel free to ask.

1rockford1
11-02-2008, 12:55 PM
well welcome bro If u Got Any Questions, Feel Free To Ask.

Midget
11-02-2008, 01:11 PM
well welcome bro If u Got Any Questions, Feel Free To Ask.

Thanks. I don't think I will have too many questions. Mainly because the wealth of knowledge on this site is amazing. These write up and builds are a great thing.

I have a lot of ideas rattling around in my brain for my next build. This is helping to sort them out. I don't plan on starting it till this spring, so I have some time. I am not a bass fanatic, but I do need a lower end to help pull the music down. And I will not be competing. This is for personal enjoyment.

1rockford1
11-02-2008, 01:31 PM
well good luck and u can start to get stuff now and hold on to it.

Midget
11-02-2008, 01:35 PM
well good luck and u can start to get stuff now and hold on to it.

I have stuff. But the only thing I think I am keeping is the JL 12w3-d2. Or I may buy all new stuff. Friend of a friend is a sales rep for the Harmon Group. (Harmon Kardon/Infinity/JBL) Slightly above cost pricing is pretty hard to pass up.

99grandprixGT
11-03-2008, 01:18 AM
hi