PDA

View Full Version : Fiberglass Box

tehon3299
07-14-2003, 11:21 PM
I have a 99 Stratus and I want to make 2 fiberglass enclosures for each side of my trunk for 1 sub each. I want the box to take up the whole space on the sides but I thought you were suppose to make the boxes a certain size. How do I go about this?

loserpunk
07-15-2003, 01:50 AM
not to be a **** but there is a forum for box making and fiberglassing :D

ramos
07-15-2003, 11:04 AM
I have a 99 Stratus and I want to make 2 fiberglass enclosures for each side of my trunk for 1 sub each. I want the box to take up the whole space on the sides but I thought you were suppose to make the boxes a certain size. How do I go about this?

Check out the sticky at the top of this forum. There are tons of links to show you everything you will won't to know and more :)

MikeofTulsa
07-15-2003, 07:50 PM
not to be a **** but there is a forum for box making and fiberglassing :D

well ur doing a good job of it....heh.....but this is the fiberglass section.....so he's in the right place....

MXJMR
07-21-2003, 12:35 AM
No doubt, this is the forum for Fiberglass box making, .....****.

Mark_ab
07-21-2003, 02:33 AM
That's because I moved it here, it was originally in General.

MXJMR
07-23-2003, 11:58 AM
Get the suggested airspace from the company, then build like a replica of the box u wanna make like out of cardboard or something and use packing peanuts or anything of that sort to calculate the cubic ft. then compare to the sugg. airspace to how big ur enclosure is , and make it bigger or smaller to be whatever it needs to be. if ur box is pretty much square or rectangular u can go to the12volt.com (www.the12volt.com) and there is a box size calculator.