PDA

View Full Version : BNIB e-Ram Electronic Supercharger 15HP GAIN Works Well

Eat Italian
10-27-2008, 01:02 PM
http://img390.imageshack.us/img390/1235/audia842superinstallps1.jpg

This is the e-Ram Electronic Supercharger. Picked one up a year ago after I saw it on my friends Audi. Honestly, I was even surprised that it actually worked well and efficiently. I just couldn't believe the difference it made before and after. I've driven his car before and it was fast, but there was a clear difference afterwards. It did exactly as it says, you won't believe it until you see one installed. Unfortunately, I bought this and never installed it in my car mainly for my own personal reasons (basically, wanted to put it on a different car). I paid full MSRP on it, and here's your chance to get it for a half of that price. There's many "knock-off" versions of it, but this is the original. Whatever car you install this on, you will not be disappointed.

Description:

BRAND NEW, NEVER USED, NOT REFURBISHED, eRacing Motorsports e-Ram Electric Supercharger - 1psi

http://www.electricsupercharger.com/images/product-eram-flow.gif (http://www.electricsupercharger.com/pics-and-videos-how-works.html)

Five to Twenty TIMES MORE POWERFUL than any other device claiming to be like it, the original and patented e-RAM electric supercharger is the ONLY bolt-on electrically-powered supercharger that delivers an average 5% horsepower gain on virtually ANY internal combustion engine.

Features:

• 1 PSI NET BOOST (measured on the intake at wide-open throttle)
• Up to 15 more horsepower GUARANTEED!
(see Guarantee/Warranty page for details)
• 5% more horsepower through the entire RPM range!
• Safely draws over 833 WATTS from the battery when activated at full-throttle!
• Using over 62 AMPS, only the e-RAM uses our proprietary 1.2HP electric motor!
• Only the e-RAM flows 800 CFM! (unrestricted air-flow)

Watch this video demonstration: Click here (http://www.akamoto.co.uk/products/video3.mpeg)

Reviews: http://www.electricsupercharger.com/pdfs/S3-Mag-11-05-e-RAM-dyno-article.pdf

Pics:

http://img267.imageshack.us/img267/4852/imag0011ub6.jpg

http://img263.imageshack.us/img263/1176/imag0013li8.jpg

http://img260.imageshack.us/img260/7945/imag0014rn9.jpg

http://img263.imageshack.us/img263/6030/imag0017ie9.jpg

http://img151.imageshack.us/img151/9669/imag0012pe9.jpg

Price:

$100 (MSRP: $329.98 (http://img386.imageshack.us/img386/1272/32245678ei8.jpg)) Shipped (Includes Shipping, Packaging, and Handling) to anywhere in the U.S.

Terms & Conditions:

1.) PayPal -- [email protected]

2.) I don't have any time for checking emails or going on AIM. So if you need to contact me, please just reply in this thread or simply send me a PM. I will respond ASAP.

3.) Price is negotiable. Please no trades. I prefer my online transactions to be smooth and hassle-free.

Thanks.

Powerbass1267
10-27-2008, 01:04 PM
air filter with a fancy name?

Eat Italian
10-27-2008, 04:11 PM
air filter with a fancy name?

No, it's an Electronic Supercharger that makes 1PSI. When you are at full throttle and have the pedal pushed all the way. The Supercharger activates and then begins to **** in air at a ridiculously high CFM. What air filter would cost $300? Please read before hand.

fbi90909
10-27-2008, 04:13 PM
is it italian?

alxmlr789
10-27-2008, 04:13 PM
werd

alxmlr789
10-27-2008, 04:14 PM
is it italian?

Cotjones would approve this thread.

Random1010
10-27-2008, 04:16 PM
So...thats 800 watts I cant use on my stereo?

Eat Italian
10-27-2008, 04:17 PM
is it italian?

Made in Italy, right next to Gucci hand bags

I think i would get the same effect if i hooked up a hair dryer to my intake.

Can your hairdryer do this http://www.akamoto.co.uk/products/video3.mpeg

?

You must not understand Air flow, a standard computer fan makes about 30 CFM this unit makes over 800 CFM.

Not really, if you have even a decent electrical system it will run flawless. If you have an HO Alternator, it will work even better.

sue bee
10-27-2008, 04:20 PM
Can your hairdryer do this http://www.akamoto.co.uk/products/video3.mpeg

?

Actually, by design, all hairdryers can do that. :laugh:

z0n3d0u7
10-27-2008, 04:21 PM
My hair dryer cant link me to a dead link, No.

however, From my point of view, This would just be a restriction in the intake trackt. Theres no way an electric 3" fan will push more air then is already being delivered.

smd4life
10-27-2008, 04:22 PM
will it work on a bigblock?

skittlesRgood
10-27-2008, 04:26 PM

exactly what i thought. "thats over 62 amps" to run down your voltage. it only gives "up to" 15hp (depends on the car) for the second that you might put your foot all the way to the floor. the rest of the time the fan is off and just an object in your intake.

Eat Italian
10-27-2008, 04:32 PM
Actually, by design, all hairdryers can do that. :laugh:

They can hover in the air and blow Duraflame logs across the room? What are you saying?

My hair dryer cant link me to a dead link, No.

however, From my point of view, This would just be a restriction in the intake trackt. Theres no way an electric 3" fan will push more air then is already being delivered.

Link works fine, it's your computer. Right click, Save As.

It runs as a regular cold air intake when not in use, doesn't disrupt any flow. You may want to think what you want about it, but I bought this because I saw one installed and working on another vehicle. It does what it says.

will it work on a bigblock?

It's universal, there's multiple ways to hook it up, like the MAF instead of intake.

exactly what i thought. "thats over 62 amps" to run down your voltage. it only gives "up to" 15hp (depends on the car) for the second that you might put your foot all the way to the floor. the rest of the time the fan is off and just an object in your intake.

All you have to know is that when you're not accelerating at full throttle it doesn't run down your voltage. It really isn't a problem because it's only used in bursts. There's been days my friend says that he doesn't even utilize it because you'd be surprised how infrequently you accelerate at full throttle. However, when you do though it will make that much of a difference.

infamous_e46
10-27-2008, 04:38 PM
trying to pawn this p.o.s modified boat starting helper thing on someone is equal to scamming

ban

/thread

these things were originally designed for use when starting your motor boat i think they clear water out of somewheres lol

garrettpf
10-27-2008, 06:59 PM
Does this site have moderators anymore? I mean I offer a guy what I feel is honest for a broken I phone and my posts get deleted.

Now this guy is advertising on this site for free and he is not banned? I should forward this to some of the companies that DO pay for advertising and see what they think of this crap.

Oh, and it is just that, crap!

Louisiana_CRX
10-27-2008, 07:13 PM
so it comes with an Italian Chip :confused:

Eat Italian
10-27-2008, 10:05 PM
trying to pawn this p.o.s modified boat starting helper thing on someone is equal to scamming

ban

/thread

these things were originally designed for use when starting your motor boat i think they clear water out of somewheres lol

Stop lieing you don't know what you're talking about. Leave my thread.

Now this guy is advertising on this site for free and he is not banned? I should forward this to some of the companies that DO pay for advertising and see what they think of this crap.

Are you kidding me? Stop while you're ahead, enough with this verbal diarrhea it's unnecessary you're just jumping to conclusions. I have no affiliation with this company, stop smoking crack cuz.

so it comes with an Italian Chip :confused:

Ever hear of sarcasm?

garrettpf
10-27-2008, 10:27 PM
Ok, I see you are a ligit member. So, instead of being a retailer you are just some poor sucker that bought into this crap?

Do you have an idea how air flows? Do you understand that that thing probably robs more air flow and HP then it actually produces? I mean look how much space that fan takes up. First of all it is a huge restriction and secondly it will cause a vacuum lag as the engine has to pull air through it and spin it up.

Funniest part is that you say it works at high RPM when it is needed the least on that engine. Not only that but it is sucking in hot air from the engine bay. If there was any noticeable difference it would probably be from the cone filter VS the stock and that is about it. The only good it could to would be to run at idle to prevent heat soak but then where is it going to push the air and it would only **** hot engine compartment air anyway.

Don't get me wrong, I am a big fan of CAI's and foam filters VS crappy stock paper filters and have even had tests done on foam vs stock and proved foam with the proper oil is far superior to stock in both air flow and particulate capture. But that air blockage fan is just wrong.

Regardless, I guess you are actually trying to sell something and I am polluting your thread by trying to do the good thing and not see someone buy crap.

and I digress....

Tkitt21
10-27-2008, 10:33 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NncTM9DEf8Y

fasfocus00
10-27-2008, 10:34 PM
i tell you what, if you post some real dyno numbers on this hairdryer we'd probably take you more seriously than the "Will work for food" signs.

nightrunner06
10-27-2008, 10:36 PM

ban

/thread

yup it is a joke they dont work.... oh and drop the hair dryer.... go with a leaf blower and a NOS sticker....those will be your biggest gains

nightrunner06
10-27-2008, 10:38 PM
i installed a FLUX CAPACITOR

HUGE GAINS!!!!!!!:imdama:

Eat Italian
10-28-2008, 12:12 AM
Every single one of you is acting a wiener, stop trolling my thread. This is a classifieds section, what are you even doing. The product works, I bought one because I saw it on my friends. Stop acting ignorant and being absolutely immature about what I'm selling. It has no concern to you, grow up and stop being annoying.

king ranch
10-28-2008, 12:20 AM
this guy is a joke he just trys making money even on his cdt stuff he had for sale u could get the same price from woofer with warratny and cheaper through exige and this is a scam they are all on ebay for cheap and they do no good for one your engine will draw and need more than 800cfm of air so its not helping your engine at all and it can actually make the engine stuggle and loose power its pointless go read about them they do nothing, a cold air intake and programmer will do more than this, and also if u have a supercharger a real supercharger to push more air into the engine it does no good either unless u can add more fuel to the system

and if it works and u bought it then y arent u using it on your car

ohhh look same exact scam supercharger
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Electric-Intake-Supercharger-Turbo-All-Makes-Models-HP_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQ_trkparmsZ72Q3a1143Q7c66Q3a2Q 7c65Q3a12Q7c39Q3a1Q7c240Q3a1318QQ_trksidZp3286Q2ec 0Q2em14QQhashZitem150305695525QQitemZ150305695525

z0n3d0u7
10-28-2008, 12:26 AM
"Just acts as a CAI when not in use" Riiight.. Show me a legit CAI, with a 3" PLASTIC fan blocking the path.

What will the peice of plastic fan do when the engine ***** it threw the MAF and into the intake?

Not trying to hate, Just trying to help anyone who would believe the hype that you bought into.

Eat Italian
10-28-2008, 12:29 AM
this guy is a joke he just trys making money even on his cdt stuff he had for sale u could get the same price from woofer with warratny and cheaper through exige and this is a scam they are all on ebay for cheap and they do no good for one your engine will draw and need more than 800cfm of air so its not helping your engine at all and it can actually make the engine stuggle and loose power its pointless go read about them they do nothing, a cold air intake and programmer will do more than this, and also if u have a supercharger a real supercharger to push more air into the engine it does no good either unless u can add more fuel to the system

and if it works and u bought it then y arent u using it on your car

ohhh look same exact scam supercharger
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Electric-Intake-Supercharger-Turbo-All-Makes-Models-HP_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQ_trkparmsZ72Q3a1143Q7c66Q3a2Q 7c65Q3a12Q7c39Q3a1Q7c240Q3a1318QQ_trksidZp3286Q2ec 0Q2em14QQhashZitem150305695525QQitemZ150305695525

that's clearly not the EXACT SCAM SUPERCHARGER what are you people doing you're all acting like victims. Stop posting in my thread and go away.

"Just acts as a CAI when not in use" Riiight.. Show me a legit CAI, with a 3" PLASTIC fan blocking the path.

What will the peice of plastic fan do when the engine ***** it threw the MAF and into the intake?

Not trying to hate, Just trying to help anyone who would believe the hype that you bought into.

You're clearly hating, you don't know what you're talking about. I bought it because I saw one on a daily basis, working great. Stop being a child and leave my thread.

king ranch
10-28-2008, 12:30 AM
dude its the same concept its still something that doesnt work period and can harm the engine and pull power from the engine so why would u want to sell this and try to make money since u bought it for 50 bucks prob, and why not put it on your car

Eat Italian
10-28-2008, 12:32 AM
dude its the same concept its still something that doesnt work period and can harm the engine and pull power from the engine so why would u want to sell this and try to make money since u bought it for 50 bucks prob, and why not put it on your car

no you're wrong, stop assuming you make an *** out of you and me.

GearGuy2001
10-28-2008, 12:33 AM
So it feels like you gain because the fan screws up your low end power lol

what a joke, take your junk elsewhere

Eat Italian
10-28-2008, 12:34 AM
So it feels like you gain because the fan screws up your low end power lol

what a joke, take your junk elsewhere

This is America and miscellaneous Classified at best, who do you think you are?

king ranch
10-28-2008, 12:34 AM
wow u r an idiot its common sense and even says on the website more air+fuel equals power well this only gives air u need bigger injectors or a programmer to change the amount of fuel, and also most engines need more than 800cfm of air so its pointless get over it man its a waste of money and u r trying to make money on someone

u said u bought it for your car and it works so why dont u put it on your car????????????

mod needs to just delete this thread its asking for someone to get scammed and get nothing but a piece of plastic for 170 bucks i wouldnt give u 5 bucks for that

Eat Italian
10-28-2008, 12:36 AM
wow u r an idiot its common sense and even says on the website more air+fuel equals power well this only gives air u need bigger injectors or a programmer to change the amount of fuel, and also most engines need more than 800cfm of air so its pointless get over it man its a waste of money and u r trying to make money on someone

u said u bought it for your car and it works so why dont u put it on your car????????????

Stop wasting your time in my harmless for sale thread. You're being a complete tool bag, along with all the other buzz kills on patrol tonight.

Grow up.

GearGuy2001
10-28-2008, 12:37 AM
Stop wasting your time in my harmless for sale thread. You're being a complete tool bag, along with all the other buzz kills on patrol tonight.

Grow up.

buzz kill?

So your a coke head, Im pretty sure youd have to be to believe that works let alone buy one lol

king ranch
10-28-2008, 12:39 AM
why am i a tool bc i am looking out for someone who might believe u

so answer my question if it works why dont u use it on your car u still havent answered it

4runnercrazy
will this fit on my 73 superbeetle if i get 15 more hp i will be up to 70!

fasfocus00
Every single one of you is acting a wiener, stop trolling my thread. This is a classifieds section, what are you even doing. The product works, I bought one because I saw it on my friends. Stop acting ignorant and being absolutely immature about what I'm selling. It has no concern to you, grow up and stop being annoying.

i personally don't like someone screwing me over. I am just calling you on your crap. If the product works put up dyno numbers to prove that it works. I've got dyno numbers showing that my nitrous kit works and puts out 98 hp on a 100 shot of nitrous on my car. if this "supercharger" puts out 1 psi of air pressure than you should be able to show around 14+ hp increase in power with this thing. if you can't I think that you should be banned for scamming and this thread should be deleted.

z0n3d0u7
10-28-2008, 12:40 AM
Your being the complete tool line, For trying to SCAM someone not knowing, for this rediculous peice of.. Plastic.

87linkin
10-28-2008, 12:43 AM
It was proven these **** balls! They sell them on ebay alot cheaper. Also most of them do use hair dryer motors.

king ranch
10-28-2008, 12:43 AM
also a dyno does no good from the maker of the product so dont post of dynos from the company thats not legit get a real dnyo

GearGuy2001
10-28-2008, 12:44 AM
I personally use canned air, I spray it upside down into my intake, I get like 30 more dB's out of my subs and I can do 166mph lol

Eat Italian
10-28-2008, 12:47 AM
buzz kill?

So your a coke head, Im pretty sure youd have to be to believe that works let alone buy one lol

lol why would this have anything to even have to do with coke you loser, you're all just being obnoxious.

why am i a tool bc i am looking out for someone who might believe u

so answer my question if it works why dont u use it on your car u still havent answered it

Relax, it's not on my car because I'm selling it remember? Why are you acting like a child. Go away.

It's universal so yeah :)

i personally don't like someone screwing me over. I am just calling you on your crap... blah blah blah I'm a big hassler

Your being the complete tool line, For trying to SCAM someone not knowing, for this rediculous peice of.. Plastic.

This is a legit product, brand new in box, unused. Works perfectly, what are you talking about "Mr. Rediculous"

It was proven these **** balls! They sell them on ebay alot cheaper. Also most of them do use hair dryer motors.

Listen Alabama, you drive an 1987 Lincoln. You clearly have no familiarity with this product.

also a dyno does no good from the maker of the product so dont post of dynos from the company thats not legit get a real dnyo

Quit being such a stroke job, it's an independent magazine you complete homosexual.

king ranch
10-28-2008, 12:49 AM

u make no sense it works supposly so u bought one but u decide to sell it instead why is that

Eat Italian
10-28-2008, 12:50 AM
u make no sense it works supposly so u bought one but u decide to sell it instead why is that

You never bought a product, never installed it and then sold it because it was sitting around?

Sorry, I thought that's what Auctions and Classifieds were for, my bad... :confused:

fasfocus00
10-28-2008, 12:50 AM
ban!!! Ban!!! Scammer!!!

z0n3d0u7
10-28-2008, 12:52 AM
Mr. Rediculous just spent 2 seconds searching Google for Reviews on "Electric Supercharger's", Care to show me one, with a positive outcome?

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=electric+supercharger+review&aq=4&oq=electric+super

As for building atleast 1psi, Its a fan, Not a compressor.

king ranch
10-28-2008, 12:53 AM
he is hell he tried selling cdt stuff for more than woofer was selling it for and more than exige could sell it to u for hes just trying to make money on people

Trey803
10-28-2008, 12:55 AM
How many pascals of boost? Does it come with a blow off valve?

infamous_e46
10-28-2008, 12:55 AM
what can you expect from a guy who hails from the ******* of america

garrettpf
10-28-2008, 12:58 AM
ok, this is my new favorite thread. :D

In all honesty, the cone filter would be worth $30 and the fan you could use for some dumb thing so lets say $40 total shipped :).

Dude, I think you may want to sell this on craiglist if your looking for a sucker.

Better yet, post it on the audi forums or vwvortex. You think you have problems now, they will run you till you kill yourself :D

There is a reason the MAF on a car is designed the way it is, to be the least restrictive it possibly can. And there are so many variables in the computer program that chances are this thing, as I said, will do more harm then good. A simple Cold Air Intake (CAI) would be the best bet. Throw out the fan and use the filter and oil it with No-toil (http://www.notoil.com/) and gain a little throttle response and a cool howl.

Other then that, dump the fan. Or put it in your car and tell people you get so hot at full throttle that you have that fan that turns on automaticely at WOT :D

Trey803
10-28-2008, 01:00 AM
I bet the added methane from farting into your intake would give a bigger HP gain

http://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f89/agc1176/FartFire.jpg

z0n3d0u7
10-28-2008, 01:02 AM
I just realized my laptop is supercharged! And this whole time i been spending $50 on high speed internet.. Lol. No wonder its so fast.

Trey803
10-28-2008, 01:04 AM
http://videos.streetfire.net/video/Leaf-Blower-Bolt-on-Dyno_7514.htm

all posters watch only 10 more horses

Scoobydoo
10-28-2008, 01:06 AM
wow every single one of you posting in this thread besides the OP is breaking classified rules

"no thread dumping"

it doesnt matter if you think it is a rip off, the buyer is responsible to do his or her own homework before buying

thread reported for thread dumps and i hope you all get a one day ban for be douchebags

personally i think the OP did a great job describing the product, providing links and posting viewable pictures which is a lot more than most of you can do

4runnercrazy
10-28-2008, 01:08 AM
ill give you 15 shipped for it

Hitler
10-28-2008, 01:29 AM
http://videos.streetfire.net/video/Leaf-Blower-Bolt-on-Dyno_7514.htm

all posters watch only 10 more horses

rofl at noz

Hitler
10-28-2008, 01:31 AM
and id like to add, a leaf blower might be able to do half of 800cfm. If that thing is really moving that much air than it probably works.

garrettpf
10-28-2008, 01:38 AM
wow every single one of you posting in this thread besides the OP is breaking classified rules

"no thread dumping"

it doesnt matter if you think it is a rip off, the buyer is responsible to do his or her own homework before buying

thread reported for thread dumps and i hope you all get a one day ban for be douchebags

personally i think the OP did a great job describing the product, providing links and posting viewable pictures which is a lot more than most of you can do

Ban me, I think I started it and I spend too much money on here anyway :D

Oh, and how can you call it thread dumping when what is being sold is schit anyway. Heck, I may just take a dump in a bottle and sell it :)

Scoobydoo
10-28-2008, 01:44 AM
Ban me, I think I started it and I spend too much money on here anyway :D

Oh, and how can you call it thread dumping when what is being sold is schit anyway. Heck, I may just take a dump in a bottle and sell it :)

i dont care what they do to you

this is the classifieds, not the lounge, just pass it by if you dont like it

and you cant ship crap, i tried a while back

GAM3OVR
10-28-2008, 01:46 AM

"no thread dumping"

x2 I think all the post dumpers need to get the ban stool

No matter what kind of product the OP is selling, good or bad, STFU!

Where's a mod when you need one..... :(

Scoobydoo
10-28-2008, 01:50 AM

it ***** and the guy spent some time and made a nice post to sell it too

half the crap around here is...

umm, i am selling this item and umm its like a few months old and umm it worked when i last used it so it should work now i think and umm i will get a really fuzzy blurry picture of it later which wont help at all cause umm ya

skittlesRgood
10-28-2008, 01:54 AM

sorry, its a 5% gain. you only get 3hp. that puts you at 58!

nightrunner06
10-28-2008, 07:53 AM
ban thread!!!!!!!!!!! this guy is a complete dingle chode

Eat Italian
10-28-2008, 01:06 PM
i dont care what they do to you

this is the classifieds, not the lounge, just pass it by if you dont like it

and you cant ship crap, i tried a while back

This is all I'm saying.

it ***** and the guy spent some time and made a nice post to sell it too

half the crap around here is...

umm, i am selling this item and umm its like a few months old and umm it worked when i last used it so it should work now i think and umm i will get a really fuzzy blurry picture of it later which wont help at all cause umm ya

Tell me about, they hijacked my thread.

"no thread dumping"

Somebody with some common sense, if this wasn't in the classifieds and I was praising it that would be a different story. This is just for sale.

rusty_armadillo
10-28-2008, 07:34 PM
so i was thinking about selling my turbo and just running this, what do you guys think?

king ranch
10-29-2008, 12:46 AM
do it

87linkin
10-29-2008, 12:50 AM
lol why would this have anything to even have to do with coke you loser, you're all just being obnoxious.

Relax, it's not on my car because I'm selling it remember? Why are you acting like a child. Go away.

It's universal so yeah :)

This is a legit product, brand new in box, unused. Works perfectly, what are you talking about "Mr. Rediculous"

Listen Alabama, you drive an 1987 Lincoln. You clearly have no familiarity with this product.

Quit being such a stroke job, it's an independent magazine you complete homosexual.
Nope, guess again!

Eat Italian
10-29-2008, 12:59 PM
so i was thinking about selling my turbo and just running this, what do you guys think?

Put it on top of the turbo. More fuel + More air = More Power ;)

Nope, guess again!

http://www.b20vtec.com/forums/images/smilies/dub.gif

nawgee
10-29-2008, 01:23 PM
Put it on top of the turbo. More fuel + More air = More Power ;)

http://www.b20vtec.com/forums/images/smilies/dub.gif

ok man you KNOW NOTHING about cars!! i showed this thread to my car friends and they couldnt stop laughing. what you are trying to sell is a cheap (probably ebay) short ram intake. short ram intakes are pretty much cosmetic and only gives you a SLIGHTLY deeper sound when you step on the gas. THEY GIVE NO SIGNIFICANT GAINS!!!! or at least ones that you can notice with that upgrade alone. Real increases in HP are done by real upgrades to the engine (i.e. turbo, cams, piston upgrades, etc.)

you sir are a bologna sandwich!!!!!

scarolinablazin
10-29-2008, 02:20 PM
these things dont work, And you just got owned by King Ranch lol. now go scamming somewhere else feg

jco1385
10-29-2008, 02:57 PM

excuse me **** cheese....

this product has been PROVEN to be absolute ****. don't come on this site and talk **** to folks. the fact that you have this makes you a tard. and now it's for sale because you know how much of a pos it is.

i bet an '87 lincoln could whip the fawk out of whatever this **** is installed on.

Eat Italian
10-29-2008, 03:15 PM
ok man you KNOW NOTHING about cars!! i showed this thread to my car friends and they couldnt stop laughing. what you are trying to sell is a cheap (probably ebay) short ram intake. short ram intakes are pretty much cosmetic and only gives you a SLIGHTLY deeper sound when you step on the gas. THEY GIVE NO SIGNIFICANT GAINS!!!! or at least ones that you can notice with that upgrade alone. Real increases in HP are done by real upgrades to the engine (i.e. turbo, cams, piston upgrades, etc.)

you sir are a bologna sandwich!!!!!

No.

these things dont work, And you just got owned by King Ranch lol. now go scamming somewhere else feg

Definitely No.

excuse me **** cheese....

this product has been PROVEN to be absolute ****. don't come on this site and talk **** to folks. the fact that you have this makes you a tard. and now it's for sale because you know how much of a pos it is.

i bet an '87 lincoln could whip the fawk out of whatever this **** is installed on.

Out of the question.

You all http://www.b20vtec.com/forums/images/smilies/fail.gif

Trey803
10-29-2008, 03:17 PM
i met some guy yesterday with a twin turbo jetta puttin's out 25lbs of boost. for a 1.4 litre v4 holy fawk

jco1385
10-29-2008, 03:17 PM
you sir, have no idea how engines work :fyi:

i know you'll say you do, so please explian.

king ranch
10-29-2008, 03:18 PM
this guy fails

Eat Italian
10-29-2008, 03:19 PM
i met some guy yesterday with a twin turbo jetta puttin's out 25lbs of boost. for a 1.4 litre v4 holy fawk

you sure it was TT most kits I've seen for that type of engine are single

you sir, have no idea how engines work :fyi:

i know you'll say you do, so please explian.

No the guy with the 1994 Thunderbird does though...

jco1385
10-29-2008, 03:20 PM

indeed. you're a tool

Eat Italian
10-29-2008, 03:21 PM
Who gives a **** what he sells. Dont buy it and get off his ****:rolleyes:

Genius.

indeed. you're a tool

Oxymoron at its finest.

jco1385
10-29-2008, 03:23 PM
you're the guy with the e-supercharger. not me :fyi:

:laugh:

king ranch
10-29-2008, 03:26 PM
lol electric supercharger i got to get one

how much u want i will give u 1k shipped i mean come on thats cheap

jco1385
10-29-2008, 03:28 PM
you got an intake "torando" to go with it. it's good for another 15hp

:laugh:

Eat Italian
you're the guy selling the e-supercharger

corrected for accuracy

Trey803

it was not a kit. Custom install and yes I am sure I saw both of then and they were **** loud.

king ranch
10-29-2008, 03:29 PM
corrected for accuracy

but why are u selling it u said a friend had one and it worked so why dont u put it on your car if its so great

jco1385
10-29-2008, 03:30 PM
i have a DVD rewinder i could sell you cheap.

lmk

Eat Italian
10-29-2008, 04:57 PM
but why are u selling it u said a friend had one and it worked so why dont u put it on your car if its so great

I'm selling my car.

i have a DVD rewinder i could sell you cheap.

lmk

reported for spam

jco1385
10-29-2008, 04:58 PM
:clap:

lvfive.o
10-29-2008, 08:20 PM
These types of things have been repeatedly been proven to be more of a restriction on your air intake system more than anything else. There is no way in hell that a little electric motor is achieving 1 psi no matter where your foot is on the pedal.

king ranch
10-29-2008, 08:21 PM
no way u r crazy the op will say it gives u 15hp

garrettpf
10-29-2008, 09:49 PM

I have a Jetta Diesel with a K04 installed and I can push out 24psi all day long and past redline. I am going to forgo the K04 and install a VNT25 when I finally get around to it. It is a PITA since I have to make all the piping myself :(

I will have to go back to the drawing board and see if I can get this e-Ram superfonic hypercharger to work in my system. I would be scared though, may just blow the engine with all that power it adds.

I will get back to you Eat Italian when I have the specifics figured out.

BTW, **** does Eat Italian mean anywho?

BAD_MAYHEM
10-29-2008, 11:45 PM
I will have to go back to the drawing board and see if I can get this e-Ram superfonic hypercharger to work in my system. I would be scared though, may just blow the engine with all that power it adds.

Easy, just duct tape the superfonic hypercharger to your exhaust manifold and mount the turbo to it.. That way it will spool your turbo up faster and eliminate any lag..

You'd end up with something like this (http://videos.streetfire.net/video/CRAZIEST-SUPRA-ON-EARTH_67098.htm)...

Sorry for off topic.. Back to FailSale thread

GearGuy2001
10-31-2008, 08:15 PM
If anyone is interested in this be sure to buy it using PBn forums as you get a $75 discount

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v157/GearGuy2001/pricefail.jpg

http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?t=2881765

99% sure its the same person

Eat Italian
11-01-2008, 03:44 PM
If anyone is interested in this be sure to buy it using PBn forums as you get a $75 discount

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v157/GearGuy2001/pricefail.jpg

http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?t=2881765

99% sure its the same person

actually I was trying to let this thread die so I could relist it with the lower price since my thread was hi-jacked by a bunch of losers.

nawgee
11-13-2008, 06:08 PM
actually I was trying to let this thread die so I could relist it with the lower price since my thread was hi-jacked by a bunch of losers.

right.....

Scoobydoo
11-13-2008, 06:14 PM
the usual lack of moderation doesnt surprise me

No more warning...

Post dumping is public low balling with no intent to purchase
Off topic posts
Bashing posts
anything else that is in the original rules thread and anything else we see fit.

Its getting old...You have been warned.

1st offense 3 days
2nd 1 week
3rd 1 month
4th you're gone

Please report all post dumps...

Process of getting post dump removed.
1)hit the Triangle with the ! in side. Do NOT reply back to post dumper. There are 10 of us and we check our email quite often.

what happened to this rule??

nightrunner06
11-13-2008, 06:53 PM
well see that rule only takes effect in a legit listing NOT SH1T

Eat Italian
11-13-2008, 06:55 PM
well see that rule only takes effect in a legit listing NOT SH1T

Yeah this was sold already, you're a moron good job on bringing this thread back from the dead.

king ranch
11-13-2008, 06:58 PM
sold haha yea right post the sale or else you fail

nightrunner06
11-13-2008, 07:07 PM
first of all.... i doubt it sold.... and second of all....if it did you found a jackass!

Eat Italian
11-13-2008, 07:13 PM
sold haha yea right post the sale or else you fail

Actually got two offers for it.

Sold it to this guy for $100, he picked it up locally.

http://img522.imageshack.us/img522/7613/soldwh0.jpg

http://img523.imageshack.us/img523/7250/sold2cw7.jpg

king ranch
11-13-2008, 07:14 PM
guy from puerto rico and and picked it up locally haha u r funny, and both are idiots and gonna come back and whoop your *** when they see it does nothing for the engine

nightrunner06
11-13-2008, 07:18 PM
i sold the same guy a hair dryer and told him the samething....and he flew from puerto rico and picked it:escape: up locally too!

Eat Italian
11-13-2008, 07:19 PM
guy from puerto rico and and picked it up locally haha u r funny, and both are idiots and gonna come back and whoop your *** when they see it does nothing for the engine

You're seriously annoying. A lot of people from Puerto Rico in New Jersey, obviously he didn't come from Puerto Rico to my house to get it jackass.

Some of you people are so dumb, you could use a nice slap.

Eat Italian
11-13-2008, 07:21 PM
i sold the same guy a hair dryer and told him the samething....and he flew from puerto rico and picked it:escape: up locally too!

not funny, you're dumb too.

nightrunner06
11-13-2008, 07:23 PM
not funny, you're dumb too.

no im serious just like YOU!:wow:

Eat Italian
11-13-2008, 07:44 PM
no im serious just like YOU!:wow:

that's why it's not even funny, because you're that much of a moron to think that, including king ranch. who also was serious, because you're both such moronic individuals.

nightrunner06
11-13-2008, 07:49 PM
alright how many did you sell on this site?!?

Eat Italian
11-13-2008, 08:08 PM
alright how many did you sell on this site?!?

Never had a chance to sell them on this site. If people obeyed the rules, were respectful and didn't act like a bunch of inbreds there may have been a possibility but I wasn't given a chance. Thanks to the loser patrol.

king ranch
11-13-2008, 08:10 PM
how can u sell them for 100 when on ebay they are like 40 bucks

nightrunner06
11-13-2008, 08:24 PM
Never had a chance to sell them on this site.

get the hint get the F*CK OFF!

QUIT CLOGGING OUR FORUM WITH ****!

Eat Italian
11-13-2008, 09:01 PM
how can u sell them for 100 when on ebay they are like 40 bucks

The ones that you look at on eBay are fake, this one sells for $300 and you cant get it off eBay.

Stop acting a fool.

get the hint get the F*CK OFF!

QUIT CLOGGING OUR FORUM WITH ****!

:crazy:

king ranch
11-13-2008, 09:02 PM
and the 300 dollar one is fake as well it cant put enough air into the engine to do any good

k&n even sells these and theirs arent good either

jco1385
11-13-2008, 09:07 PM
oh **** son. this came back up?

figures dude with a civic would want it...

Lingerfelt
11-13-2008, 09:12 PM
I don't know what's funnier, these things, the "convert your car to run on HHO" ****, or the "tornado" thing you put in your air intake.

mobsters211
11-14-2008, 08:14 AM
is it still for sale....an is it for al cars or jus ur audio

Eat Italian
11-14-2008, 12:57 PM
is it still for sale....an is it for al cars or jus ur audio

It's sold dude, sorry.

Please

Let

This

Thread

Dead