PDA

View Full Version : Alabama anyone?

yota.coma
10-27-2008, 11:09 AM
Anyone know of anything going on in alabama like at all?

blackman
10-27-2008, 11:13 AM
got a buddy that lives there

DB_DRAG_SPL
10-27-2008, 11:14 AM
Incest...

streetbeater07
10-27-2008, 11:14 AM
Anyone know of anything going on in alabama like at all?

as far as what? shows?

blackman
10-27-2008, 11:18 AM
and everytime we get on the phone some crazy **** happens.
last time his car ran out of gas and died as he strolled into a gas station
before that he got something stolen
and then a lil kid tried to rip him off by saying he was gonna trade a razr for an iphone then my buddy sent the razr and the kid decided not to send the iphone but he got his razr back
one time he was talkin **** on his boss to me and the next thing i know he says hold on my boss is calling lol but then after he got back on the phoen he started talkin **** again and then he got a new job so he gets to tell his old boss to **** off.
and last and most important he sent me a package in perfect condition and UPS damaged my ****. so im still waiting on a check from them

so basically watch out for niggers lol

DB_DRAG_SPL
10-27-2008, 11:18 AM
and then a lil kid tried to rip him off by saying he was gonna trade a razr for an iphone then my buddy sent the razr and the kid decided not to send the iphone but he got his razr back
one time he was talkin **** on his boss to me and the next thing i know he says hold on my boss is calling lol but then after he got back on the phoen he started talkin **** again and then he got a new job so he gets to tell his old boss to **** off.
and last and most important he sent me a package in perfect condition and UPS damaged my ****. so im still waiting on a check from them

Wat?

87linkin
10-27-2008, 11:19 AM
Incest...

no, you are thinking of west virginia and arkansas;)

DB_DRAG_SPL
10-27-2008, 11:20 AM
Possibly, well maybe I should have replaced that with "Racism"

blackman
10-27-2008, 11:21 AM
Wat?

i get that alot

chunky cumz
10-27-2008, 11:23 AM

so basically watch out for niggers lol

blackman says watch out for the negros?

87linkin
10-27-2008, 11:24 AM
Possibly, well maybe I should have replaced that with "Racism"

actually, michigan,georgia and Massachussets

yota.coma
10-27-2008, 07:04 PM
Yah I was talkin bout shows and whatnot

johnvroom
10-28-2008, 05:22 PM
Lots of shows in 'bama