PDA

View Full Version : Mitch86 Feedback thread

integra88
10-24-2008, 04:43 PM
Great seller here...Bought 1/0 wire and dist. blocks from him. Great stuff and packaging!!! Fast shipping as well!!

Mitch86
10-24-2008, 05:22 PM
Thanks integra88!

I'll make this thread my "official" feedback thread, if you have done business with me and feel like you have something to say, post it here. ;)

I'll go ahead and quote all of my other feedback threads here for easy reference... Agian, if you have anything to add, feel free to do so here. Thanks

Great Seller...Got a great set of Kicker Components for an even better price! Shipping was great! A+ Seller....hope to benefit from his sales again!

Great trader.

I bought an amp from him, and he said he needed to transfer the money from paypal to his bank account before he would be able to ship it too me so I would have to wait 2-3 days after I paid for it to be shipped. Kept in contact with me throughout the process and followed up.

Sounded shady, but he was perfect. Shipped it as soon as he said it would and got here on the exact day we agreed on. Nice packaging and worked perfectly.

Bottom-line: Trustworthy and won't leave you hanging around wondering where your package is.

Great guy to deal with. Did a trade with him, fast shipping and good comunication. Thanks for the subs. Dont hesitate to buy or sell to him.

A++++

Corey