PDA

View Full Version : dcole18=Fraud/scammer

Pages : 1 [2]

thug_lyfe_05
10-24-2008, 04:22 PM
I would take this as a lesson. Keep all information! no matter what.

But I can see that the OP has the win.

Kind of funny, your "council" people on here were making jokes and having a good time.. changing the OPs account around. Means there hiding something Uhoh!!! They just screwed you. Get the OP his money back or send him a new box
yah that account was essential too because it had a good reputation for years around that site. everyone knew me and i knew everyone. but now its gone to waste because someone decided to watch his back for him and **** with it. i requested that account to be deleted. so now its gone to waste.

****, thug. it seems like dc isn't going to do **** to help this situation and is leaving you **** outta luck.

sorry mang.
its cool man, its not your fault. i showed poor judgment when i trusted derek with the money. i didnt really count on him doing anything. i just wanted everyone to know he is a scammer and not fall for it like i did.

thug_lyfe_05
10-24-2008, 04:25 PM
This is looking bad for people that come here looking for help (like myself) and makes people doubt about trusting anyone on this forum.
All these bad excuses sound like scam to me. This guy should be banned if he doesn't refund or just simply rebuild a new box for this thug.
Something needs to be done in order for the members to trust this site.

yah it does. i dont want to ruin the site's reputation. it has good and honest members on here. but some of them unfortunately arent. do business on this site, but be careful though. make sure your guaranteed your item/service and keep track of it just in case.

ya maybe.....but for a 330 dollar box i would want it to take 5 months lol

**** if it took a year i wouldnt mind. as long as i receive it. but i didnt.

blackman
10-24-2008, 04:29 PM
yah that account was essential too because it had a good reputation for years around that site. everyone knew me and i knew everyone. but now its gone to waste because someone decided to watch his back for him and **** with it. i requested that account to be deleted. so now its gone to waste.

its cool man, its not your fault. i showed poor judgment when i trusted derek with the money. i didnt really count on him doing anything. i just wanted everyone to know he is a scammer and not fall for it like i did.

ya man that sux. you know i dont know him or anything but ive heard alot of good **** about him but i guess not. It is his fault because he couldve contacted you and said o BTW i shipped the box today. and if it was me i wouldve done that but i mean its just a thing where (dcole) either gotta send you some cash. or proof of shipping. or file a claim on that ****ing box and get you some **** money.

hope to see you around still after this whole ordeal still.

thug_lyfe_05
10-24-2008, 04:33 PM
ya man that sux. you know i dont know him or anything but ive heard alot of good **** about him but i guess not. It is his fault because he couldve contacted you and said o BTW i shipped the box today. and if it was me i wouldve done that but i mean its just a thing where (dcole) either gotta send you some cash. or proof of shipping. or file a claim on that ****ing box and get you some **** money.

hope to see you around still after this whole ordeal still.

yah and he said his account on the site we conducted business on wasnt working. so i believed him. but he had my email which he could have used to contact me.

i honestly dont expect anything from him. i dont have my hopes up. it seems like he would rather get banned than rectify the situation. which is unfortunate.

despite some members, there are numerous decent members around here. i will stay around and probably browse the site occasionally. i guess the only good thing that came out of this is gaining a member

blackman
10-24-2008, 04:35 PM
yah and he said his account on the site we conducted business on wasnt working. so i believed him. but he had my email which he could have used to contact me.

i honestly dont expect anything from him. i dont have my hopes up. it seems like he would rather get banned than rectify the situation. which is unfortunate.

despite some members, there are numerous decent members around here. i will stay around and probably browse the site occasionally. i guess the only good thing that came out of this is gaining a member

well true there are the people that love dcole. now ill play xbox with the kid anyday but as far as trading im a lil iffy now

what all do you have car audio wise.? pm me

thug_lyfe_05
10-24-2008, 04:43 PM
well true there are the people that love dcole. now ill play xbox with the kid anyday but as far as trading im a lil iffy now

what all do you have car audio wise.? pm me

i wouldnt recommend doing business with him. thats just my personal opinion.

and i PMed you regarding the equipment.

mlstrass
10-24-2008, 04:44 PM
you built/shipped a box and NEVER verified that it showed up to the buyer? If you're smart enough to build a box you should have the common sense to finish the transaction properly.

Either build him another box or give him a refund as you've done NOTHING to prove you built/sent it...

James Bang
10-24-2008, 04:44 PM
Let's break it down:

the guy paid for a box and never recieved it, and the seller has no proof that he received it...

Seller = scammer, unless he shows proof of shipping it, or refunds the money. If it was insured, file a claim.

wtf is the problem?

SiLkK
10-24-2008, 04:48 PM
Let's break it down:

the guy paid for a box and never recieved it, and the seller has no proof that he received it...

Seller = scammer, unless he shows proof of shipping it, or refunds the money. If it was insured, file a claim.

wtf is the problem?

Seller keeps making excuses as to why he can't do anything about it anymore. :bsflag: Doesn't even make an attempt at correcting this.

thug_lyfe_05
10-24-2008, 04:48 PM
Let's break it down:

wtf is the problem?
thank you for supporting me. i provided evidence that i sent him the payment and i showed everyone that i couldnt have received it because then i would have just installed it in my car, but my car is empty and completely stock.

you built/shipped a box and NEVER verified that it showed up to the buyer? If you're smart enough to build a box you should have the common sense to finish the transaction properly.

Either build him another box or give him a refund as you've done NOTHING to prove you built/sent it...

thank you also. i was also willing to videotape my entire house but since i posted my address mistakenly, i didnt because some members on here cannot be trusted (not referring to you, speaking in general).

thug_lyfe_05
10-24-2008, 04:49 PM
Seller keeps making excuses as to why he can't do anything about it anymore. :bsflag: Doesn't even make an attempt at correcting this.

exactly. its too easy to make excuses. but without evidence you (dcole) are guilty.

if this was court, the judge would have thrown dcole's *** out of the courtroom and issued me a refund.

mlstrass
10-24-2008, 04:58 PM
Let's break it down:

wtf is the problem?

Careful JB as you're being awfully sensible and that won't be tolerated on CA :D

pilyin
10-24-2008, 05:03 PM
Anybody call the post office yet to verify that they only keep records for 3 months or anybody have a tracking number from them that's over 3 months old that can check this? It seems kind of short to me.

WhoSayWho?
10-24-2008, 05:04 PM
This is looking bad for people that come here looking for help (like myself) and makes people doubt about trusting anyone on this forum.
All these bad excuses sound like scam to me. This guy should be banned if he doesn't refund or just simply rebuild a new box for this thug.
Something needs to be done in order for the members to trust this site.

Do you realize that the transaction did not occur through this site?

thug_lyfe_05
10-24-2008, 05:04 PM
Anybody call the post office yet to verify that they only keep records for 3 months or anybody have a tracking number from them that's over 3 months old that can check this? It seems kind of short to me.

it does seem kind of short. but that still doesnt justify why he didnt contact me about it.

thug_lyfe_05
10-24-2008, 05:05 PM

yes but dcole is supposedly a reputable member on this site. and even if he didnt scam anyone on this site, a scammer is a scammer. so if he is guilty, then it would look bad from all aspects.

James Bang
10-24-2008, 05:07 PM

Does that matter?

If Dcole scammed on another site, I surely wouldn't like to deal w/ him on this site.

skitzafit
10-24-2008, 05:07 PM

I just tracked one from Feb and still shows up

LazyRider
10-24-2008, 05:08 PM
I find it kind of funny that people are defending dcole18. I mean just because someone has had a lot of good transactions doesn't mean that there is no way they could have 1 bad one. If he was really a great guy like people have been claiming he would at least attempt to make this right which he's not doing.

WhoSayWho?
10-24-2008, 05:09 PM
Does that matter?

If Dcole scammed on another site, I surely wouldn't like to deal w/ him on this site.

It does if you read it in context of the post that I was replying to.

thug_lyfe_05
10-24-2008, 05:12 PM
I just tracked one from Feb and still shows up
yah and this transaction occurred on may 30, so it should still show. thanks for looking it up.

I find it kind of funny that people are defending dcole18. I mean just because someone has had a lot of good transactions doesn't mean that there is no way they could have 1 bad one. If he was really a great guy like people have been claiming he would at least attempt to make this right which he's not doing.

thats what im surprised of. they dont even review anything before making decisions. i know he has an advantage over me since hes been on this site much much longer, but i still tried everything i can to prove my accusation.

i also had a good transaction with dcole before, but the second transaction ended like this.

It does if you read it in context of the post that I was replying to.

yah your right, but i just want people to know that dcole is not what he seems to be.

WhoSayWho?
10-24-2008, 05:17 PM
yes but dcole is supposedly a reputable member on this site. and even if he didnt scam anyone on this site, a scammer is a scammer. so if he is guilty, then it would look bad from all aspects.

Well that just goes to transactions on forums in general, not this site. It is not like you relied on his reputation here in deciding to make a transaction on another forum.

thug_lyfe_05
10-24-2008, 05:20 PM
Well that just goes to transactions on forums in general, not this site. It is not like you relied on his reputation here in deciding to make a transaction on another forum.

i never said anything about this forum specifically, i just said to watch out for the actual person, in this case, dcole.

i know forums have nothing to do with it, its the sellers or buyers that are to blame.

WhoSayWho?
10-24-2008, 05:22 PM

I don't know what you are talking about really. I think that is more of a perception that you may have because we had a little fun with the OP last night. In the end though, everyone wants to see this resolved.

pilyin
10-24-2008, 05:28 PM
Thug - You said that you got a box earlier from him. If it had an address on there, find the nearest post office to him and call them. Ask if there has been any shipments with tracking from his address to your address. It should have had tracking according to him. Obviously older than three month tracking numbers are showing up. Maybe they can tell you if he shipped or not. Seems like a long shot, but wouldn't hurt to try.

thug_lyfe_05
10-24-2008, 05:30 PM
I don't know what you are talking about really. I think that is more of a perception that you may have because we had a little fun with the OP last night. In the end though, everyone wants to see this resolved.

see. you even admitted it yourself. im out 350 dollars, and theres a scammer roaming around that can still scam others, and you guys (not necessarily you) decide to **** around instead of trying to resolve the issue. then you wonder why i have an attitude.

thug_lyfe_05
10-24-2008, 05:32 PM
Thug - You said that you got a box earlier from him. If it had an address on there, find the nearest post office to him and call them. Ask if there has been any shipments with tracking from his address to your address. It should have had tracking according to him. Obviously older than three month tracking numbers are showing up. Maybe they can tell you if he shipped or not. Seems like a long shot, but wouldn't hurt to try.

the enclosure i received from him was over 6 months ago. i threw out the shipping box so i dont really have an address to track. thats a smart move, but unfortunately, i dont have any records of his address.

but he did say he moved, so idk where the enclosure could have shipped from if he did indeed ship it.

IamDeMan
10-24-2008, 05:35 PM
Well I still think your attitude toward some people here is less than desirable, but I am very disapointed that Dcole doesn't appear as though he wants to right this. I understand he may not have the money right now, but can't understand why he won't say he will take care of this, the best he can, when he can.

thug_lyfe_05
10-24-2008, 05:37 PM
Well I still think your attitude toward some people here is less than desirable, but I am very disapointed that Dcole doesn't appear as though he wants to right this. I understand he may not have the money right now, but can't understand why he won't say he will take care of this, the best he can, when he can.

your right, some of my posts were improper, but im hoping you can understand my frustration. there are members on here who tried helping and i thanked them. but i cant really thank those who ****ed around and messed with me. its not really the time for playin around. this is a serious issue and should be taken seriously.

James Bang
10-24-2008, 05:39 PM
wwjd

WhoSayWho?
10-24-2008, 05:41 PM
see. you even admitted it yourself. im out 350 dollars, and theres a scammer roaming around that can still scam others, and you guys (not necessarily you) decide to **** around instead of trying to resolve the issue. then you wonder why i have an attitude.

Oh sure, I admit it. It's not like I am trying to hide it -- and I don't accept you letting me "off the hook" by referencing that others may have been involved in the shenanigans than I was.

We didn't know you and we initially thought you were an AE or a troll. You caught me on a night when I was bored and I truly was interested in seeing if you would film your house to show that there was no box in there. I was hoping that you were going to wake your rents up. Lawd, that would have been great.

Sorry, and welcome to ca.com.

thug_lyfe_05
10-24-2008, 05:42 PM
i wont be on for 2 hours so i wont be able to post. ill be back later on to see what happens.

thanks to everyone that helped in anyway.

thug_lyfe_05
10-24-2008, 05:43 PM
Oh sure, I admit it. It's not like I am trying to hide it -- and I don't accept you letting me "off the hook" by referencing that others may have been involved in the shenanigans than I was.

We didn't know you and we initially thought you were an AE or a troll. You caught me on a night when I was bored and I truly was interested in seeing if you would film your house to show that there was no box in there. I was hoping that you were going to wake your rents up. Lawd, that would have been great.

lol alright. so we basically got off on the wrong foot.

but thanks for your welcome. after this is behind all of us, ill probably be checking out CA often. im a car enthusiast.

pilyin
10-24-2008, 05:47 PM
the enclosure i received from him was over 6 months ago. i threw out the shipping box so i dont really have an address to track. thats a smart move, but unfortunately, i dont have any records of his address.

but he did say he moved, so idk where the enclosure could have shipped from if he did indeed ship it.

He said he moved after he sent your box. Any chance you remember where abouts he lived? Maybe they can run your address or something?

IamDeMan
10-24-2008, 05:48 PM
your right, some of my posts were improper, but im hoping you can understand my frustration. there are members on here who tried helping and i thanked them. but i cant really thank those who ****ed around and messed with me. its not really the time for playin around. this is a serious issue and should be taken seriously.
I understand the frustration.

WhoSayWho?
10-24-2008, 05:50 PM
lol alright. so we basically got off on the wrong foot.

but thanks for your welcome. after this is behind all of us, ill probably be checking out CA often. im a car enthusiast.

Good, you need to get away from that ******** you were at. BTW, if your account has not been deleted there let us know and I think we can get your new PW for you.

That really had nothing to do with covering up anything. It was sort of inside joke form where a particularly desepicable member got hold of a mod's password here and went crazy. But you don't have to worry about that guy anymore -- he has long since been banned.

IamDeMan
10-24-2008, 05:50 PM
wwjd

Supas mom

TurdFergueson2
10-24-2008, 06:17 PM
The post office does lose packages in case you were unaware of that.

A package that big? You really meant this?

I question why one would have the Post Office send something that big when UPS rates are cheaper and they are more equipped to handle a package of that size.

Dcole, can you guess the weight of an enclosure of that type? About 75-80 when you add packing materials?

Flipx99
10-24-2008, 06:28 PM

No one is defending him. Actually, we are trying to encourage him to pay the OP back.

We are under no obligation to resolve an issue between you and another forum member.

I am unsure either. He's a grown up, I am not going to call him and lecture him.

ca.com = neverending lols.

Good, you need to get away from that ******** you were at. BTW, if your account has not been deleted there let us know and I think we can get your new PW for you.

That really had nothing to do with covering up anything. It was sort of inside joke form where a particularly desepicable member got hold of a mod's password here and went crazy. But you don't have to worry about that guy anymore -- he has long since been banned.

lol

A package that big? You really meant this?

I question why one would have the Post Office send something that big when UPS rates are cheaper and they are more equipped to handle a package of that size.

Dcole, can you guess the weight of an enclosure of that type? About 75-80 when you add packing materials?

If a trucking company can lose a fvcking jet engine, I have no doubt USPS can lose a box.

TurdFergueson2
10-24-2008, 06:30 PM
it was insured, so it had to have delivery conformation iirc... i already called the post office i shipped from and according to them, all info after 3 months is gone

According to the info on the website, it can be tracked for up to 180 days.

http://www.usps.com/shipping/deliveryconfirmfaq.htm

You should really try and find that receipt or this could get ugly.

BIGsherm7272
10-24-2008, 06:38 PM
wow, this forum = fail

This site is just as bad as ROE

Kinda sad too cause this site use to be filled with great members and help. Now it is just a bunch of assholes that nut ride each other.

TurdFergueson2
10-24-2008, 06:41 PM
If a trucking company can lose a fvcking jet engine, I have no doubt USPS can lose a box.

That's a trucking company. this is the post office. No way they can "lose" a box like that. And I just gave him some valuable information on how that tracking number should be still traceable despite what he was told at the post office he called.

The weight cannot exceed 70 pounds through USPS, his had to be borderline if he shipped through there. I calculated from one part of NJ to another. It's like 30ish dollars through the post office with no confirmation or insurance. It would have been about 10 dollars cheaper through UPS with automatic tracking number and I did not calculate for insurance. I don't know Dcole's zip, I just did Newark to another NJ zip.

I don't mess with you on economics, you can't mess with me regarding shipping. I only had to deal with stuff like this for almost 10 years. I worked at the PO during Christmas rush- tax season and I work at a law firm now. And lawyers are far more impatient than this guy.

Flipx99
10-24-2008, 06:44 PM
DC is from Eastern TN. Pick a Knoxville zip code for more accurate results.

TurdFergueson2
10-24-2008, 07:14 PM
http://postcalc.usps.gov/Summary.aspx?M=3&MT=1&P=65&O=0&OZ=37915&DZ=07104&RECT=True&h=18&L=25&W=15&G=0&OCity=KNOXVILLE&OState=TN&DCity=NEWARK&DState=NJ&Z=Zone+4%2c+Inter-BMC&MSN=Priority+Mail&MSNCOSTS=45.45&time=2+days&msAC=None&SSNAME=Insurance&SSNAME=Delivery+Confirmation&SSCOST=5.55&SSCOST=0.65&SS=1&SS=13&DV=320&AC=0&MailingDate=10/25/2008&MailingTime=14:00

51 and change with what I put in through the post office. That is assuming the box is 65 pounds. Anything over 70 they don't take.

UPS will take it over 70 and it is 33.66 with the same criteria with 100 dollars insured off the top. Insurance is not going to be more than 10 to add the other 200. UPS or the post office would have got it there in 2-3 days. UPS would be a guaranteed 2 days.

https://wwwapps.ups.com/ctc/request

I got no interest in either party here, it just seems like transactions here have the highest concentration of failure during shipping that I've ever seen.

Edit: second link only makes you recalculate. Do a 65 lb package from 37915 to 07014. I am still just assuming the weights. I have no idea what his enclosure weighs. Mine for my 15 is more than 50 before the sub.

WhoSayWho?
10-24-2008, 08:39 PM
That's a trucking company. this is the post office. No way they can "lose" a box like that.

Wat?????? You are saying that the USPS becomes infallible when the packages are a certain size?

I am not saying what happened here, but that is cwazy man.:crazy:

thug_lyfe_05
10-24-2008, 08:41 PM
He said he moved after he sent your box. Any chance you remember where abouts he lived? Maybe they can run your address or something?

well i looked and i even inspected the enclosure he sent me for anything, but i came up with nothing. i never expected this so i didnt really keep any references. big mistake on my behalf.

thug_lyfe_05
10-24-2008, 08:42 PM
well if the post office keeps records for 6 months, and its almost been 5 months, then dcole can still check with a tracking number.

Safe-N-Sound215
10-24-2008, 09:02 PM
Here's a couple old tracking numbers I have from previous transactions that further prove that they're in the system for more than 3 months.

9101 1501 3471 1288 1317 66 <----july 3rd
9107 1501 3471 1207 1748 54 <----april 25th

TurdFergueson2
10-24-2008, 09:27 PM
Wat?????? You are saying that the USPS becomes infallible when the packages are a certain size?

I am not saying what happened here, but that is cwazy man.:crazy:

Ok so that's not to say that it is impossible that the PO can lose a package. It is HIGHLY UNLIKELY that they would lose an insured package that size. It goes through a different process than one without tracking. And there's not many places that a big *** box like that can fall to. Something that big may get touched like 5-7 times at the most.

The way people are trying to make it like the post office lost it is just nuts. You are better off saying that it was attempted 3 times and sent back.

Bottom line is USPS has the worst tracking of all the major carriers and it is not the best. And they are worse to people on here.

TurdFergueson2
10-24-2008, 09:41 PM
Here's a couple old tracking numbers I have from previous transactions that further prove that they're in the system for more than 3 months.

You should try that one on Sunday or Monday and see what happens.

bigbangtheory
10-24-2008, 10:20 PM
yea lugnutz=homo for whoring post and not trying to help the guy out. but honestly without dcole having any input in the thread who knows whats happened. if thug lyfe did get scammed i hope this gets resolved.

It is Iceteebones ghey ***, with like his 20th Alias. He is a fawking toolbag and just being a bish as usual and trying to poke fun at the OP like quite a few other main stays did, which is pretty pathetic to say the least. Would be different if it was their money, that is a given!

BS! **** wouldn't have changed if it wasn't for Randy steping in and mentioning permabans............:rolleyes: You guys would still be at the silly *** **** and the OP would still be trying to defend his self. The **** you guys put him through was way over the top. I knew a lot of you guys were assholes, but this takes the cake.

OP, hope you get your box (By the way, that price is retarded for a box, custom built or not!) or your money back, but this **** reminds me of the H&k thread, which was quite a bit more money and **** still has yet to get resolved.

Alos USPS keeps their records longer than 3 months. Same thing was brought up in that thread as well.

Lugnutzk
10-24-2008, 10:30 PM
He comes in, says nothing, and leaves. I wish I could've done this when them **** Texans broke my headunit and made me refund them.

thug_lyfe_05
10-25-2008, 12:04 AM
It is Iceteebones ghey ***, with like his 20th Alias. He is a fawking toolbag and just being a bish as usual and trying to poke fun at the OP like quite a few other main stays did, which is pretty pathetic to say the least. Would be different if it was their money, that is a given!

BS! **** wouldn't have changed if it wasn't for Randy steping in and mentioning permabans............:rolleyes: You guys would still be at the silly *** **** and the OP would still be trying to defend his self. The **** you guys put him through was way over the top. I knew a lot of you guys were assholes, but this takes the cake.

OP, hope you get your box (By the way, that price is retarded for a box, custom built or not!) or your money back, but this **** reminds me of the H&k thread, which was quite a bit more money and **** still has yet to get resolved.

Alos USPS keeps their records longer than 3 months. Same thing was brought up in that thread as well.

i didnt really expect this many immature posts in this thread. i guess i didnt really know what to expect when i came here. but i know i didnt expect anyone to take my word for it over dcole.

i dont really expect him to do anything, but at the least, i hope no one conducts any transactions with dcole.

thug_lyfe_05
10-25-2008, 12:05 AM

thanks for posting that man. appreciate it. the second tracking number should be more than sufficient since my transaction took place a month after that.

thanks again S-N-S

TurdFergueson2
10-25-2008, 12:18 AM
thanks for posting that man. appreciate it. the second tracking number should be more than sufficient since my transaction took place a month after that.

thanks again S-N-S

Not to say that I'm looking for gratitude, but I believe I was the one that showed that it is 180 days in the system as well as showed you that it's not really possible to lose a box of that size and weight.

How much would you guess a box that size weighs? USPS won't even take it if it is over 70 pounds.

But I understand you had to sift through a lot of BS to get something useful.

I feel you should not have waited that long, but you did. Personally, he would have got materials money and would have had to show me progress before he got anything else. If it could not have been completed within a month, he shouldn't be offering his services. But I understand being that you did business with him in the past. It more than likely won't get worked out being that Dcole is sticking with his "I shipped it, but the mail man lost it" story. It's sad that these things happen, but .......there is no but. The **** is just sad.

CrispedUp
10-25-2008, 12:25 AM
if this helps, i have a tracking from march, that does not work. and one from apr. 9, that doesnt either.

WhoSayWho?
10-25-2008, 01:36 AM

You are simply wrong BBT. Savage's post had nothing to do with anything. The reason I (we) quit the "silly *** ****" is simply because it had ran it's course. Actually, that happened last night when some ******* dropped a dime on us and told the OP that the were screwing with him. That pretty much spoiled a perfectly good thread.

What fed the fire today was people who, although apparently not having read the entire thread, kept coming in here bishing about how no one was helping the guy. That was not the case, as Flip was had already called Dcole. There really was nothing else anyone could do.

I apologized to the guy for having a little fun at his expense, but don't think for a second that I regret having done so. It's the kind of apology that you give after having pulled a prank on your kid brother.

I do, however, feel sorry for him having not received his box. That truly does ****.

speedfreak28
10-25-2008, 01:40 AM
so has dcole came to any kind of agreement with the OP yet? i know he has a good rep on here and if it was me I'd wanna make sure it stayed that way.

Louisiana_CRX
10-25-2008, 01:44 AM
I hate scammers...they all need to fry in hell.....

fast85_gt
10-25-2008, 02:03 AM
hmmm

thug_lyfe_05
10-25-2008, 02:36 AM
so has dcole came to any kind of agreement with the OP yet? i know he has a good rep on here and if it was me I'd wanna make sure it stayed that way.

what he basically did was came in here, posted that he shipped the box, and then he never came back to this thread again.

thug_lyfe_05
10-25-2008, 02:37 AM
Not to say that I'm looking for gratitude, but I believe I was the one that showed that it is 180 days in the system as well as showed you that it's not really possible to lose a box of that size and weight.

How much would you guess a box that size weighs? USPS won't even take it if it is over 70 pounds.

But I understand you had to sift through a lot of BS to get something useful.

I feel you should not have waited that long, but you did. Personally, he would have got materials money and would have had to show me progress before he got anything else. If it could not have been completed within a month, he shouldn't be offering his services. But I understand being that you did business with him in the past. It more than likely won't get worked out being that Dcole is sticking with his "I shipped it, but the mail man lost it" story. It's sad that these things happen, but .......there is no but. The **** is just sad.
yah i remember when you looked that up and posted it. thanks for that. i thanked the other person for posting tracking numbers that supported your claim.

so the gratitude is for both.

as for the box weight, i have no idea what to expect. but i would guess its under 50 pounds. :(

Lugnutzk
10-25-2008, 11:56 AM
You are simply wrong BBT. Savage's post had nothing to do with anything. The reason I (we) quit the "silly *** ****" is simply because it had ran it's course. Actually, that happened last night when some ******* dropped a dime on us and told the OP that the were screwing with him. That pretty much spoiled a perfectly good thread.

What fed the fire today was people who, although apparently not having read the entire thread, kept coming in here bishing about how no one was helping the guy. That was not the case, as Flip was had already called Dcole. There really was nothing else anyone could do.

I apologized to the guy for having a little fun at his expense, but don't think for a second that I regret having done so. It's the kind of apology that you give after having pulled a prank on your kid brother.

I do, however, feel sorry for him having not received his box. That truly does ****.

Besides permabans don't scare me. I was expecting dcole to handle this better though.

WhoSayWho?
10-25-2008, 04:44 PM
Besides permabans don't scare me. I was expecting dcole to handle this better though.

Indeed. The day I start tempering my posts because I am worried about that is the day I just leave.

thug_lyfe_05
10-25-2008, 07:58 PM

dishonest people (including scammers) dont know how to handle situations such as this.

J31Rob
10-25-2008, 08:01 PM
what happened to dcole..

me and you
10-26-2008, 10:38 AM
A. You are clueless.

B. Then go **** yourself.

first off, dont mind these two.some guys use a ***** pump to get there diick bigger and these 2 just use the internet.if your stickin around on this site, expect this from these 2 nerds pretty often. Good luck on gettin this all settled bro. hope it all works out for ya in the end, even though, its not looking to good to be honest. and also, pm lugnutz and maybe he'll tune you in to your new name and/or password that was hacked on the other site that you use and have had good standing refs.hes the boy that did it

tapout
10-26-2008, 10:40 AM
first off, dont mind these two.some guys use a ***** pump to get there diick bigger and these 2 just use the internet.if your stickin around on this site, expect this from these 2 nerds pretty often. Good luck on gettin this all settled bro. hope it all works out for ya in the end, even though, its not looking to good to be honest. and also, pm lugnutz and maybe he'll tune you in to your new name and/or password that was hacked on the other site that you use and have had good standing refs.hes the boy that did it

whaaaaaa.

AE while banned. :nono:

me and you
10-26-2008, 10:43 AM
whaaaaaa.

AE while banned. :nono:

whats whaaaaa and whats an AE?

thug_lyfe_05
10-26-2008, 10:51 AM

thanks man, appreciate your concern. yah i didnt expect anything so im not surprised nothing happened. although, i thought members would believe me and stop conducting business with dcole again, but i guess i was wrong again.

thug_lyfe_05
10-26-2008, 10:54 AM
this is the enclosure i was supposed to receive:

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y79/uncald4/Install&#37;20Pictures/AcuraZine%20Cars/PICT5860.jpg
http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y79/uncald4/Install%20Pictures/AcuraZine%20Cars/PICT5506.jpg
http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y79/uncald4/Install%20Pictures/AcuraZine%20Cars/PICT5511.jpg
http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y79/uncald4/Install%20Pictures/AcuraZine%20Cars/PICT5495.jpg
http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y79/uncald4/Install%20Pictures/AcuraZine%20Cars/PICT5491.jpg

me and you
10-26-2008, 11:03 AM
thanks man, appreciate your concern. yah i didnt expect anything so im not surprised nothing happened. although, i thought members would believe me and stop conducting business with dcole again, but i guess i was wrong again.

Some of you guys are truly useless here.

If the 2 members in this situation were switched, we wouldn't see 8 pages of useless ****.

Next person I see post something useless will get a perma.

****, I'm already contemplating permabanning some of the assholes that have already posted in here.

its just the regulars lickin each others ***. you did what u were suppose to and im sure that you loved the fact your out over 300 bucks, come to try and help people out about his scammin you, so no one else gets scammed AND get shiit from em. dont pay any attention to them. imagine how life would be in their shoes dealing with reality on a daily basis :nerd:

thug_lyfe_05
10-26-2008, 11:25 AM
So you guys never worked anything out? He was here acting like nothing happened yesterday I figured you two had come up with an agreement.

no i havent heard from him since his last post in this thread which stated why he didnt have proof of shipment, or even building it at all.

probmxstyle
10-26-2008, 11:48 AM
this is the enclosure i was supposed to receive:

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y79/uncald4/Install%20Pictures/AcuraZine%20Cars/PICT5860.jpg
http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y79/uncald4/Install%20Pictures/AcuraZine%20Cars/PICT5506.jpg
http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y79/uncald4/Install%20Pictures/AcuraZine%20Cars/PICT5511.jpg
http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y79/uncald4/Install%20Pictures/AcuraZine%20Cars/PICT5495.jpg
http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y79/uncald4/Install%20Pictures/AcuraZine%20Cars/PICT5491.jpg

Whos enclosure is this? And who built it?

thug_lyfe_05
10-26-2008, 12:47 PM
Whos enclosure is this? And who built it?

since i own an acura, i go on acura forums. that enclosure was built by someone on acurazine.com for another member of that forum. he was charging way too much (around 450) so i asked dcole if he can make it for cheaper.

TrippleT
10-26-2008, 12:54 PM
and you got railed lol

James Bang
10-26-2008, 01:02 PM
Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 13 (12 members and 1 guests)
James Bang , 81elocd , bonesninja , icpurplepplalot , john denver , memphisman , peas247 , pioneerpimp , SiLkK , thug_lyfe_05 , Toasted1 , TrippleT

Post something you ******* scamming dickhole(dcole)

Lugnutzk
10-26-2008, 01:02 PM
So you guys never worked anything out? He was here acting like nothing happened yesterday I figured you two had come up with an agreement.

He really has become pretty smug about it.

81elocd
10-26-2008, 01:05 PM
James Bang , 81elocd , bonesninja , icpurplepplalot , john denver , memphisman , peas247 , pioneerpimp , SiLkK , thug_lyfe_05 , Toasted1 , TrippleT

gimme a minute you ******* dickhole

thug_lyfe_05
10-26-2008, 01:05 PM
and you got railed lol
yah i never expected it.

i doubt he will. the strange thing about this is that people will continue to conduct business with him.

bonesninja
10-26-2008, 01:07 PM
:popcorn:

WhoSayWho?
10-26-2008, 01:08 PM

Hah, too funny. I think the guy you are thanking is in fact a member who went by the name Wagonized. If so, he took over $1,000 from some guy and then disappeared. He eventually came through, but it is ironic to see him mouthing off.

James Bang
10-26-2008, 01:09 PM
i doubt he will. the strange thing about this is that people will continue to conduct business with him.

Rules are you can't conduct business here if you have an unresolved issue.

and as for the enclosure thing...

i simply cannot make another box atm... period, its a custom molded Fiberglass box and i do not have the time, nor resources to make a second one at this location

on the other hand i also have no money whatsoever

I paid almost all of my college tutition with my own money (i only took out a 4k student loan) the rest i paid up front.

so im broke as ****, and with my schedule (17 hours this semester) and my training to get ready for football next semseter (2-3 hours a day) i have no time for a job...

so i cant see when ill have money for a refund untill the indefinite future, and i really dont wanna make any commitments about paying anyone i cant keep

idk, this situation is one big clusterfuck really
we don't give a clusterfuck

81elocd
10-26-2008, 01:10 PM
and as for the enclosure thing...

i simply cannot make another box atm... period, its a custom molded Fiberglass box and i do not have the time, nor resources to make a second one at this location

on the other hand i also have no money whatsoever

I paid almost all of my college tutition with my own money (i only took out a 4k student loan) the rest i paid up front.

so im broke as ****, and with my schedule (17 hours this semester) and my training to get ready for football next semseter (2-3 hours a day) i have no time for a job...

so i cant see when ill have money for a refund untill the indefinite future, and i really dont wanna make any commitments about paying anyone i cant keep

idk, this situation is one big cluster**** really

SiLkK
:popcorn:

:readytog:

81elocd
we don't give a clusterfuck

then thats too bad for you, because i cant change anything about it for the next ~5 months

James Bang
10-26-2008, 01:12 PM
then thats too bad for you, because i cant change anything about it for the next ~5 months

I'm not the dude you scammed...

81elocd
10-26-2008, 01:13 PM
I'm not the dude you scammed...

i didnt "scam" anyway, and your right your not the dude that was involved... so why are you here?

oh thats right, your a douchebag

James Bang
10-26-2008, 01:14 PM
i didnt "scam" anyway, and your right your not the dude that was involved... so why are you here?

prove you didn't scam him you scamming douche.

bonesninja
10-26-2008, 01:15 PM

oh thats right, your a douchebag

all i can say is :wowflash:

i hope you get this resolved man

81elocd
10-26-2008, 01:16 PM
prove you didn't scam you scamming douche.

prove i did?

i shipped the box off, that was 3 months ago and ive since lost all the data on my computer

97gp
10-26-2008, 01:16 PM

I dont think your helping the situation any.

:fyi:

WhoSayWho?
10-26-2008, 01:19 PM

lol, at "You Should have Search First." Grammar > joo.

James Bang
10-26-2008, 01:21 PM
I don't need to prove ****. Buyer paid and got nothing in return, and you have no proof of shipping the box, let alone building it.

Do you plan to refund the buyer after ~5 months?

James Bang
10-26-2008, 01:23 PM
lol, at "You Should have Search First." Grammar > Ant from secondskin.

fixed.

thug_lyfe_05
10-26-2008, 01:26 PM
well you could have taken ONE picture of it, or emailed me about shipping it out, or kept a tracking number, or whatever.

well at least your getting an education with my money. if you spent it on weed or something then i really would have been pissed [even more].

James Bang
10-26-2008, 01:27 PM
I dont think your helping the situation any.

:fyi:

I'm helping plenty.

dcole needs issue a refund. Even if he did ship the box. The seller didn't receive it. If the package was supposedly insured, the seller needs to handle that claim.

infamous_e46
10-26-2008, 01:31 PM
well i guess its our obligation as buyers to help fund someones school costs :fyi:

tis what it looks like to me :fyi:

i mean sh1t i have seen cole on here and roe and he seems like a great stand up guy.......so if you can cole take the time to prove this dood wrong or just build another box and send it off :)

James Bang
10-26-2008, 01:31 PM
If dcole 'agrees' to issue a refund, whenever he can (5 months or whatever), then he wouldn't be labeled a scammer. But up to this point, he never mentioned that he WILL give a refund.

thug_lyfe_05
10-26-2008, 01:46 PM
:imdama:

duece212
10-26-2008, 01:47 PM
If dcole 'agrees' to issue a refund, whenever he can (5 months or whatever), then he wouldn't be labeled a scammer. But up to this point, he never mentioned that he WILL give a refund.

He would still be a scammer....the buyer didn't give the seller a 5 month loan...he paid for product.

edit...if the seller refunds after 5 months he is not a scammer, just a super ****** seller

me and you
10-26-2008, 01:50 PM
Hah, too funny. I think the guy you are thanking is in fact a member who went by the name Wagonized. If so, he took over $1,000 from some guy and then disappeared. He eventually came through, but it is ironic to see him mouthing off.

im not wagonized :fyi: im me and you

TurdFergueson2
10-26-2008, 02:01 PM
Why no build log for a box like that? No proof at all that you sent or built it

81elocd
10-26-2008, 02:14 PM
i have already explained my situation, im done with this thread due to the douche's that arent helping anyone... i did build and ship the box, untill anyone can prove otherwise, leave me alone :fyi:

TurdFergueson2
10-26-2008, 02:25 PM
i have already explained my situation, im done with this thread due to the douche's that arent helping anyone... i did build and ship the box, untill anyone can prove otherwise, leave me alone :fyi:

So in that process, you never decided to send the buyer those pics? Sad. You put yourself in this situation if you donlt realize it.

The way it looks to some is you fuked over a guy from another forum and he found you here. Then you have nothing but excuses as to why the buyer does not have it. You relayed false information about it not being able to be tracked yet you have no tracking number.

duece212
10-26-2008, 02:26 PM
This reminds me of that team H&K guy. No proof so just says "i'm done here" and walks away.

Awesome

James Bang
10-26-2008, 02:26 PM

Did you miss the part where we don't give a **** about your situation.

As far as we know, you did NOT build and ship the box, because you have no proof in doing so.

what a scam.

81elocd
10-26-2008, 02:28 PM
Did you miss the part where we don't give a **** about your situation.

As far as we know, you did NOT build and ship the box, because you have no proof in doing so.

what a scam.

did you miss the part where i dont give a **** about you?

i did build the box and ship it, when you can prove otherwise come get me :fyi:

Lugnutzk
10-26-2008, 02:29 PM
This is not looking good. Perhaps you can give him something he can sell to make up the price. The way you are handling this is going to ruin any chance you have of selling on here.

James Bang
10-26-2008, 02:31 PM

So dickhole, do you plan to refund the buyer?

it's a simple yes or no question that will determine if you are a scammer or not.

81elocd
10-26-2008, 02:32 PM
perhaps, but whatever i do, it wont be in this thread... i will contact the OP when ive got something together

TurdFergueson2
10-26-2008, 02:35 PM

So now we have to prove that you didn't scam him? Too funny. You got that AE picked out yet?

81elocd
10-26-2008, 02:37 PM
So now we have to prove that you did scam him?

i fixed it for you, and yes, you have to prove that i didnt build the box or ship it... which is going to be quite impossible

James Bang
So dickhole, do you plan to refund the buyer?

it's a simple yes or no question that will determine if you are a scammer or not.

perhaps, but whatever i do, it wont be in this thread... i will contact the OP when ive got something together

:confused:

wtf

Lugnutzk
Looks like we have a stalemate.

duece212
10-26-2008, 02:38 PM
i fixed it for you, and yes, you have to prove that i didnt build the box or ship it... which is going to be quite impossible

changing the rules makes for an awesome scam....brilliant!

speedfreak28
It has already been proven USPS can track for over 3 months, Dcole needs to call Monday and prove he shipped it and then follow through on a claim, if not hes a scammer. Until then .../thread

81elocd

wtf

i wasnt talking to you, now **** or gtfo

infamous_e46
10-26-2008, 02:40 PM

where in ca are you b1tch ???

op how much are you willing to pay for a vid of *** whooping of seller or do you want some of his equipment ???

81elocd
10-26-2008, 02:41 PM

op how much are you willing to pay for a vid of *** whooping of seller or do you want some of his equipment ???

Ha :fyi:

i can talk tough on the internetz too

TurdFergueson2
10-26-2008, 02:42 PM

I could side with you if you had pix and a tracking number. But the buyer never got either. I'm not calling you a diickhole or a scammer like the others, but if this was you and the buyer had your money, would you be ok with the way this is being handled? You already pulled the por college student role, so I don't see him getting his cash back any time soon. The way I see it, you are responsible till the buyer says he received his goods and they work. If that is a problem, you should NOT be offering your services.

thug_lyfe_05
10-26-2008, 02:44 PM

haha na man its cool. i dont really care about him being punished. theres really no point in kicking his *** or anything like that if it doesnt solve anything.

karma is a *****, so if he scammed me, someone else will eventually do the same or worse.

but thanks for the proposal. and thanks to everyone else that believed me even though i have no reputation on this site. i didnt want this to get out of hand or anything.

i just had to goals, 1: either get my enclosure or a refund, or 2: make sure no one else gets scammed by him.

since 1 is near impossible, i hope 2 is successful.

81elocd
10-26-2008, 02:45 PM
I could side with you if you had pix and a tracking number. But the buyer never got either. I'm not calling you a diickhole or a scammer like the others, but if this was you and the buyer had your money, would you be ok with the way this is being handled? You already pulled the por college student role, so I don't see him getting his cash back any time soon. The way I see it, you are responsible till the buyer says he received his goods and they work. If that is a problem, you should NOT be offering your services.

i know this is a super ****ed up situation, and i built the box before i moved up here

all pix/data i had was lost when my comp crashed, if you want i could get pics of the invoice to dell for a new HD?

thug_lyfe_05
10-26-2008, 02:46 PM

if he had pics OR a tracking number, i would even side with him. or even if he sent me an email telling me he shipped it out or something.

but come on, its not that hard to send a 1 minute email confirming anything.

James Bang
10-26-2008, 02:47 PM
dickhole18 might've missed this post.
http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showpost.php?p=5335089&postcount=69

James Bang
10-26-2008, 02:49 PM
dcole, why the hell would you not save a receipt for a shipment of a $330 package? That's a huge chunk of cash that you should've had somewhat of a protection on.

**** isn't looking to well for you since you don't have any docs or pics that you came through w/ your part of the deal..

duece212
If your not smart enough to keep proof of the product and shipment, atleast until the buyer documents receiving the item....you should not be selling. If you aren't that smart then you will get in positions like this.

pioneerpimp
so if you make it right...youre not going to post in this thread...? to clear your name..that makes alot of sense.

infamous_e46
10-26-2008, 02:51 PM
Ha :fyi:

i can talk tough on the internetz too

where are you located really if it isnt too far ill bring the mma gloves and the vid cam :) i love practice

81elocd
10-26-2008, 02:52 PM
all the information i had is gone, hard drive froze... dunno how many times i need to say that

or maybe i should have had all the info tatted on the inside of my eyelids? ******* morons...

and pio pimp, this will be handled with the OP, im not terribly concerned about whatever "rep" i have on here incase you havent noticed yet

81elocd
10-26-2008, 02:54 PM
and whoever thinks im in CA needs to stick to fighting, reading comprehension deff. isnt a strong point for you

duece212
10-26-2008, 02:55 PM
The only thing dumber than not keeping proof you sold a 330 dollar item is offering to fight somebody on the internet for justice (knowing it would never happen) :hilariou:

81elocd
10-26-2008, 02:57 PM
The only thing dumber than not keeping proof you sold a 330 dollar item is offering to fight somebody on the internet for justice (knowing it would never happen) :hilariou:

where did i offer to fight anyone?

you ppl really should have stayed in school

duece212
10-26-2008, 02:59 PM

You fail at comprehension. I was comparing your dumb deed to that of the guy offering to fight you on the internet :laugh:

81elocd
10-26-2008, 03:00 PM
snapz, joo win

thug_lyfe_05
10-26-2008, 03:02 PM
^^^so why didnt you at least email me saying that you shipped it out. or emailed me about anything. you had my email and you could have easily messaged me on the other site (boxden) about this. if your account had problems then you could have used a different computer, or you could have used your second account and told me.

James Bang
10-26-2008, 03:06 PM

If this was held in court, I don't think the judge would care if your HDD froze or whatnot.

The buyer paid your $330 and got nothing in return.

You have evidence that you shipped the box or built it.

You should've kept the receipt of the shipment and the insurance bought for it. There's no use of paying for insurance when you're gonna toss the receipt and have no insurance number to make a claim with. That's pretty ******* stupid on your part

The buyer should have file a paypal claim long ago and not wait 5 months. That's pretty ******* stupid on his part.

James Bang
10-26-2008, 03:09 PM
I sure hope dcole isn't majoring in Bus Admin

infamous_e46
10-26-2008, 03:11 PM
i was just saying maybe we can make the fight a ppv event and pay the op his 330 and pay to send cole to an anti-scamming class at his school :fyi:

and i can buy a sweet amp

thug_lyfe_05
10-26-2008, 03:11 PM
If this was held in court, I don't think the judge would care if your HDD froze or whatnot.

The buyer paid your $330 and got nothing in return.

You have evidence that you shipped the box or built it.

You should've kept the receipt of the shipment and the insurance bought for it. There's no use of paying for insurance when you're gonna toss the receipt and have no insurance number to make a claim with. That's pretty ******* stupid on your part

The buyer should have file a paypal claim long ago and not wait 5 months. That's pretty ******* stupid on his part.

yah i made a big mistake there. the problem was new to paypal and i didnt know i can file a claim until it was too late. :crap:

thug_lyfe_05
10-26-2008, 03:23 PM
i was just saying maybe we can make the fight a ppv event and pay the op his 330 and pay to send cole to an anti-scamming class at his school :fyi:

:laugh:

Justin89T
10-26-2008, 03:32 PM
OP: What I would do is print this entire thread out. He has admitted to scamming you, there's no way around it. He DOES have to prove that he built something, sent something, did SOMETHING.

Talk to your local police department. Talk to the police department in his city. Find out if you file a claim in small claims court who has to go where. IIRC you have to go to his district, but I could very well be wrong.

If a judge finds in your favor the government will take money out of his paycheck and give it to you.

Scammer: Don't bother changing your posts, I saved the entire thread.

97gp
10-26-2008, 03:42 PM
Here are my thoughts as to what happened so far.

DC was paid, OP waited about a week didn't hear anything for 4-5 days so replied to that first thread and got a bit of an attitude when asked if he goes the money and then left DC along for two weeks before asking about it again never to get a reply until him a few weeks ago here... after being hunted down.

By the way DC has dealt with this issue I am pretty sure there never was a 'box' made or shipped. I think if someone actually shipped the box they would have put a lot more legwork into calling the post office including regional offices and **** to see if its possible to get any information they could rather than just coming back 5 minutes later and saying 'Sorry post office said they only keep info 90 days.' that having that as my only defense.

I am fairly certain with enough *****ing and running in hoops they could find your package information in the system. A simple 'It was shipped from this zip to this zip' would have probably gotten some results.

If I ****ed up and was in this position (Which I have been in a few over the years) I would do whatever to make it right and make it happen. Sometimes I have needed to get a weekend job and others I have needed to sell something(s) to get the cash.

He could sell his 360, computer, TV or even his precious ABS of Steel videos to do the right thing.

I don't know him personally but have seen him around enough and know he has done a lot of work for others around here that I would have not hesitated to purchased something off him without thinking twice before this. Unfortunately this just goes to show you never really know who you are dealing with I guess.

Sorry it did not work out for you OP and the only other thing I can honestly think of your possibly having a chance with is calling your CC card company if you paid via PP though your CC you may be able to get a refund if you bug them enough saying he has been dragging it out all this time on you and let your CC company and Paypal deal with the mess.

He could also sell his ps3.

81elocd
10-26-2008, 03:45 PM
there are plenty of things i could sell... i never said there werent

SiLkK
10-26-2008, 03:45 PM
OP: What I would do is print this entire thread out. He has admitted to scamming you, there's no way around it. He DOES have to prove that he built something, sent something, did SOMETHING.

Talk to your local police department. Talk to the police department in his city. Find out if you file a claim in small claims court who has to go where. IIRC you have to go to his district, but I could very well be wrong.

If a judge finds in your favor the government will take money out of his paycheck and give it to you.

OWNED

81elocd
10-26-2008, 03:47 PM
orly

SiLkK
10-26-2008, 03:48 PM

Then ask him if he would like to take something of your property to compensate. Or sell it and pay him.

thug_lyfe_05
10-26-2008, 03:50 PM

DC was paid, OP waited about a week didn't hear anything for 4-5 days so replied to that first thread and got a bit of an attitude when asked if he goes the money and then left DC along for two weeks before asking about it again never to get a reply until him a few weeks ago here... after being hunted down.

By the way DC has dealt with this issue I am pretty sure there never was a 'box' made or shipped. I think if someone actually shipped the box they would have put a lot more legwork into calling the post office including regional offices and **** to see if its possible to get any information they could rather than just coming back 5 minutes later and saying 'Sorry post office said they only keep info 90 days.' that having that as my only defense.

I am fairly certain with enough *****ing and running in hoops they could find your package information in the system. A simple 'It was shipped from this zip to this zip' would have probably gotten some results.

If I ****ed up and was in this position (Which I have been in a few over the years) I would do whatever to make it right and make it happen. Sometimes I have needed to get a weekend job and others I have needed to sell something(s) to get the cash.

He could sell his 360, computer, TV or even his precious ABS of Steel videos to do the right thing.

I don't know him personally but have seen him around enough and know he has done a lot of work for others around here that I would have not hesitated to purchased something off him without thinking twice before this. Unfortunately this just goes to show you never really know who you are dealing with I guess.

Sorry it did not work out for you OP and the only other thing I can honestly think of your possibly having a chance with is calling your CC card company if you paid via PP though your CC you may be able to get a refund if you bug them enough saying he has been dragging it out all this time on you and let your CC company and Paypal deal with the mess.

i would do that but it was a bank transfer. i tried contacting paypal but they didnt respond.

thats interesting. idk how much that would cost me though. but can i get a copy of the thread if you dont mind? its showing up as 30 pages and idk what to do with it.

TurdFergueson2
10-26-2008, 03:50 PM

Randy Savage is threatening people with the Permaban for dumb posts. Not saying yours is dumb, but I'm just saying......

Justin89T
10-26-2008, 03:53 PM
i would do that but it was a bank transfer. i tried contacting paypal but they didnt respond.

thats interesting. idk how much that would cost me though. but can i get a copy of the thread if you dont mind? its showing up as 30 pages and idk what to do with it.

Filing a small claim costs 25 dollars where I'm from. (A fee you can include in the suit to recoup) Again, I don't know who has to go where though.

Do you have his full name and address?

There are alot of legal recourse's for you.

Lugnutzk
10-26-2008, 04:25 PM
OWNED

He never admitted to scamming so i hardly see the owned. However, his responses have been pretty weak.

thug_lyfe_05
10-26-2008, 04:25 PM
Filing a small claim costs 25 dollars where I'm from. (A fee you can include in the suit to recoup) Again, I don't know who has to go where though.

Do you have his full name and address?

There are alot of legal recourse's for you.

i know his full name but not his address. even if i had his old one it wouldnt matter because he moved.

but thanks for the info. ill look further into it.

speedfreak28
10-26-2008, 04:28 PM
I honestly expected alot more integrity out of a well respected member, whether he's in the position to repay or not, he shouldnt be brushing it to the side but trying to come to an agreement of some sort with the OP.

Lugnutzk
10-26-2008, 04:35 PM
I think I may agree with Toasted on this one. His nonchalant attitude makes me think he never shipped a box. When I was dealing with the Texas ******, I contacted shipping companies and manufactures, and posted more then the Texas clan.

infamous_e46
10-26-2008, 04:45 PM
it does seem like dcole just brushes him off because he figures he has gotten away with it because of the time that has gone by but im sure there are people here that know dcole's new pp account # and his new address so chime in guys......

WhoSayWho?
10-26-2008, 05:21 PM

DoOd, that's just bullshit that isn't helping anyone. Besides, you look pretty freaking silly. I don't know you, maybe you could kick his ***.

However, I think the odds are that if you met up with him face to face you would be doing some fast talking about how you were just joking, blah, blah, blah,

In any case, it's not going to happen, you know it's not going to happen, hence you come off as internet retard.

97gp
10-26-2008, 05:26 PM
DoOd, that's just bullshit that isn't helping anyone. Besides, you look pretty freaking silly. I don't know you, maybe you could kick his ***.

However, I think the odds are that if you met up with him face to face you would be doing some fast talking about how you were just joking, blah, blah, blah,

In any case, it's not going to happen, you know it's not going to happen, hence you come off as internet retard.

Dood he has mma gloves.

WhoSayWho?
10-26-2008, 05:26 PM
Dood he has mma gloves.

Oh my.

BIGsherm7272
10-26-2008, 05:38 PM
I would highly recommend trying to take this to court.

You have all of the evidence you need to prove you paid for a product that was never delivered, and it is the sellers responsibility to keep documentations that prove so. Try and find more info on him (address, etc.), and I am pretty sure you have a solid case.

And I don't know where this trial would take place, but iirc anything 300 or more is considered a felony from where I live (FL). Please correct me if wrong.

Lugnutzk
10-26-2008, 05:59 PM
I would go through the police before I filed a court hearing. If anything a police report would only help you in court. I believe there is a sticky posted in the classified forum about reporting internet fraud.

probmxstyle
10-26-2008, 08:07 PM
since i own an acura, i go on acura forums. that enclosure was built by someone on acurazine.com for another member of that forum. he was charging way too much (around 450) so i asked dcole if he can make it for cheaper.

I was going to say, I am on acurazine and saw that enclosure in the groupbuys before.

Randy Savage
10-27-2008, 12:39 AM
I like how dcole has completely avoided everyone who has asked if he ever sent the OP a tracking #.

He can mention his HDD crashing a million times, but will not address whether or not he ever gave this guy any information.

Every single item I ship I give a tracking # to the buyer as soon as I get it.

probmxstyle
10-27-2008, 09:55 AM
I like how dcole has completely avoided everyone who has asked if he ever sent the OP a tracking #.

He can mention his HDD crashing a million times, but will not address whether or not he ever gave this guy any information.

Same as me, and I hold on to the tracking number till the customer gets the product and OK's it.

Rashaddd
10-27-2008, 10:53 AM
:fyi: dfegboy, there's no such thing as 'proving you didn't build it', you can only prove that you did.

IamDeMan
10-27-2008, 11:10 AM

I agree 100%

This is unfortunate.

James Bang
10-27-2008, 11:12 AM

^^^^^^

Basically, dcole here doesn't think he's in the wrong. He feels we need to prove he didn't build it and didn't ship it, which is funny because all we need to do is nothing to prove it.

Do you see a box? anybody? No. I do see a payment for a box, though.

If he does know he's in the wrong, he certainly CAN do something within the next ~5 months, which is sell some of his PLENTY of items... which he probably bought w/ the buyers money.

But he doesn't WANT to do anything to fix this situation.

= SCAM

thug_lyfe_05
10-27-2008, 11:19 AM
^^^^^^

Basically, dcole here doesn't think he's in the wrong. He feels we need to prove he didn't build it and didn't ship it, which is funny because all we need to do is nothing to prove it.

Do you see a box? anybody? No. I do see a payment for a box, though.

If he does know he's in the wrong, he certainly CAN do something within the next ~5 months, which is sell some of his PLENTY of items... which he probably bought w/ the buyers money.

But he doesn't WANT to do anything to fix this situation.

= SCAM

thats exactly what i was thinking.

Flipx99
10-27-2008, 11:19 AM
If the fellow doesn't have the money...going to court to get a settlement is a waste of time. To me $330 is a lot of money, but to the court system, I am not so sure....You can't squeeze blood from a turnip.

thug_lyfe_05
10-27-2008, 11:22 AM
and whoever thinks im in CA needs to stick to fighting, reading comprehension deff. isnt a strong point for you

just PMed you.

blackman
10-27-2008, 11:24 AM
If the fellow doesn't have the money...going to court to get a settlement is a waste of time. To me $330 is a lot of money, but to the court system, I am not so sure....You can't squeeze blood from a turnip.

no you cant squeeze blood from one....but you can kill it! :evil:

blackman
10-27-2008, 11:26 AM
Dood he has mma gloves.

no dood i have MMA gloves and i know how to use them

IamDeMan
10-27-2008, 12:08 PM

I am starting to feel the same way. I hate tot think it, because I have seen him do outstanding and honest work before. I have some other info outside of your reasons that are swaying me to think the box may never have been built.

tapout
10-27-2008, 12:19 PM
no dood i have MMA gloves and i know how to use them

Oh noez.

Lugnutzk
10-27-2008, 01:50 PM

Who the hell saves tracking numbers on a computer? Do you make a Word document and save it? :confused:

I just sold something on Ebay and immediately adding the tracking on Paypal. Now if there is any claim the item didn't arrive, all we have to do is go to paypal and see a tracking number to the confirmed address. Paypal also emails the buyer the tracking number as well.

Justin89T
10-27-2008, 03:31 PM

The state will garnish his wages, and if I remember right, he said he does have a job.

TurdFergueson2
10-27-2008, 03:34 PM

I still have the PMs and tracking info from my first deal on here.

WhoSayWho?
10-27-2008, 04:01 PM
The state will garnish his wages, and if I remember right, he said he does have a job.

Actually, I don't think that he does. Anywho.

duece212
10-27-2008, 04:04 PM
Who the hell saves tracking numbers on a computer? Do you make a Word document and save it? :confused:

I just sold something on Ebay and immediately adding the tracking on Paypal. Now if there is any claim the item didn't arrive, all we have to do is go to paypal and see a tracking number to the confirmed address. Paypal also emails the buyer the tracking number as well.

Good way to track it through paypal. I usually have tracking#'s in PM on the site I do the deal on for atleast a year. Also a good reason to sign up at X shipping company online and do your shipping through it for another source to store tracking info.

I usually also try to get the buyer to advise in a feedback thread that the item was received to document it.

thug_lyfe_05
10-27-2008, 07:43 PM
well i PMed dcole today and he wanted to cooperate but he claimed to have no options. i dont know him or his life so i wont pass any judgment. but he did offer motors (i think thats what they were) but i dont know what i would do with them lol. im not an expert when it comes to audio equipment. i replied asking him about his gaming consoles (if he was willing to sell one of them). ill see what happens.

BobbyDD
10-27-2008, 08:47 PM
well i PMed dcole today and he wanted to cooperate but he claimed to have no options. i dont know him or his life so i wont pass any judgment. but he did offer motors (i think thats what they were) but i dont know what i would do with them lol. im not an expert when it comes to audio equipment. i replied asking him about his gaming consoles (if he was willing to sell one of them). ill see what happens.

Maybe he'd be willing to sell the motors on here with the money going directly to you if they sell. At this time he'd probably have to ship first though.

81elocd
10-27-2008, 09:20 PM
shipping them on here is what i was talking about anyways... they would have been up for sale on here a while ago anyways

97gp
10-27-2008, 09:27 PM

Maybe he'd be willing to sell the motors on here with the money going directly to you if they sell. At this time he'd probably have to ship first though.

They're 3hp motors and he was trying to sell them on here for a long time but noone bought them.

Justin89T
10-27-2008, 09:32 PM
If he is accepting responsibility for scamming you then he needs to put up the things that will sell quickest.

Ipod/Mp3 player
Game stations
Fancy computer hardware

All the things he bought with your money.

Lugnutzk
10-27-2008, 09:35 PM
LOL we're auctioning off his possessions.

MikeofTulsa
10-27-2008, 09:49 PM
I've been asked to look into this one now. I'm afraid you need to do something to fix this situation Dcole. I'd say try getting a part time job for 2 weeks and pay the guy. As it stands right now, you scammed him. If this is not resolved i am going to have to take some sort of action that i do not particularly want to do.

IamDeMan
10-27-2008, 09:52 PM

First of all it depends on the state. even then, I don't which states allow an order of garnishment for personal deals like this.

In FL CC companies who get judgements still can't collect through garnishment.

In any event I just doubt someone is willing to spend the fees necessary to go this far over a $330 bill. A judgment is just that. It is a judge saying "yes you are right, he owes you money and I think he owes X". It is still up to you to put up the effort, time and money in collecting the judgment.

duece212
10-27-2008, 09:56 PM
First of all it depends on the state. even then, I don't which states allow an order of garnishment for personal deals like this.

In FL CC companies who get judgements still can't collect through garnishment.

In any event I just doubt someone is willing to spend the fees necessary to go this far over a $330 bill. A judgment is just that. It is a judge saying "yes you are right, he owes you money and I think he owes X". It is still up to you to put up the effort, time and money in collecting the judgment.

Most people would choose to not have a judgement against them though, thats the catalyst to getting paid.

Looks like dcole is trying to figure out how to make it right though, and thats cool to see. Hopefully he finds a way.

sctattooer
10-28-2008, 12:06 AM
Very interesting thread. Being a newbie here myself, I've had nothing but good luck with the items I've bought from sellers here. I'm glad I got to read this, it actually makes me feel better about transactions through this site, knowing that the group as a whole looks out for scammers.

I've subscribed to this thread to see how it turns out. I'm glad to see that Thug Lyfe kept his cool and jumped through all the hoops to prove his case, even though it was quite amusing when you guys were ****ing with him. Dcole, I wouldn't want to be in your shoes right now, but it looks like you're going to do the right thing and that's noble. I'm sure in the long run it'll be better to put it all behind you than to be gone from such a cool site.

If it matters to anyone, I'd still do business with dcole, but he'd have to do a better job of bookkeeping and contact. Good luck to both parties.

81elocd
10-28-2008, 12:12 AM
If he is accepting responsibility for scamming you then he needs to put up the things that will sell quickest.

Ipod/Mp3 player
Game stations
Fancy computer hardware

All the things he bought with your money.

wrong....

IamDeMan
10-28-2008, 08:37 AM
Most people would choose to not have a judgement against them though, thats the catalyst to getting paid.

Looks like dcole is trying to figure out how to make it right though, and thats cool to see. Hopefully he finds a way.

You'd be surprised at how wrong you are. You may be shocked to see how many people don't even worry about it. A judgment is not as much of a catalyst as you think.

To me, $330 just isn't enough to go through that much effort and time. Now, I'd notify whatever authroities i could if I thought I was scammed, but i wouldn't go after the money.

Flipx99
10-28-2008, 08:45 AM
You'd be surprised at how wrong you are. You may be shocked to see how many people don't even worry about it. A judgment is not as much of a catalyst as you think.

To me, $330 just isn't enough to go through that much effort and time. Now, I'd notify whatever authroities i could if I thought I was scammed, but i wouldn't go after the money.

He is PD wouldn't care.

IamDeMan
10-28-2008, 10:31 AM
He is PD wouldn't care.

I don't doubt that.

thug_lyfe_05
10-28-2008, 06:25 PM
well at least hes cooperating. at this point, i dont really know what to think. even if i get a refund, i doubt i will be doing business with dcole. no offense but i have my reasons.

ill probably be selling my stuff on here soon because i need money right now. im broke.

thug_lyfe_05
10-31-2008, 10:24 AM
well i havent heard a word from him when i proposed he sell one of his gaming systems to solve this problem.

Flipx99
10-31-2008, 10:27 AM
Mods won't let him sell his stuff on here...

thug_lyfe_05
10-31-2008, 10:28 AM
Mods won't let him sell his stuff on here...

well this isnt the only place you can sell things. and its much easier to sell a gaming system. specially with craigslist and ebay around.

Flipx99
10-31-2008, 10:30 AM
I know...I was just saying.

I dunno craigslist would be the best place to sell those motors.
I made him an offer on the game system.

thug_lyfe_05
10-31-2008, 10:59 AM
I know...I was just saying.

I dunno craigslist would be the best place to sell those motors.
I made him an offer on the game system.

oh the motors, yah your right, it probably isnt. i thought we were talking about the gaming systems lol, when i suggested ebay and CL.

but the motors can probably be sold to an audio shop or something of that nature.

Santoro300
10-31-2008, 12:16 PM
Lol. I'm on the slumz too. Its crazy because Dcole knows his **** and built great boxes. Sorry man. I woulda done half up front and the other half when the box is finished. **** all that.

Santoro300
10-31-2008, 02:17 PM
http://www.zabasearch.com/

This site works great. Use his full name and state.

TurdFergueson2
11-04-2008, 03:16 PM
Any updates?

thug_lyfe_05
11-04-2008, 04:18 PM
Lol. I'm on the slumz too. Its crazy because Dcole knows his **** and built great boxes. Sorry man. I woulda done half up front and the other half when the box is finished. **** all that.
yah your right man. thanks though.

Any updates?
none as of now.

stl_style
01-16-2009, 01:59 AM
[QUOTE=tapout;5334801]dcole18 doesnt come around here anymore.[/QUOT
:confused: Just spoke to him yesterday, seen him on today.

tapout
01-16-2009, 10:06 PM
[QUOTE=tapout;5334801]dcole18 doesnt come around here anymore.[/QUOT
:confused: Just spoke to him yesterday, seen him on today.

Well no ****. Pay attention. When I posted that you were not even a member here.

Furthermore, it was a joke as he was technically still here, just posting under an alias.

dcole18
01-16-2009, 10:11 PM
no im not...

stl_style
01-16-2009, 10:13 PM
[QUOTE=stl_style;5707881]

Well no ****. Pay attention. When I posted that you were not even a member here.

Furthermore, it was a joke as he was technically still here, just posting under an alias.

Oh ****, I'm a *******. Forgive me!

stl_style
01-16-2009, 10:15 PM
Thats what I get for engaging in convo while intoxicated, i'll try harder next time, although I'm intoxicated tonight too, go figure!:D

thug_lyfe_05
01-23-2009, 02:25 PM
no im not...

so your still trying to get the money?

infamous_e46
01-23-2009, 02:32 PM
Wow well I guess if your cool with a mod or mods your invincible

thug_lyfe_05
01-23-2009, 09:51 PM
Wow well I guess if your cool with a mod or mods your invincible

im as surprised as you are.

dcole18
01-23-2009, 09:59 PM
PM me your PP

tc3k101
01-23-2009, 10:07 PM
pwnt

soundstreamer
01-23-2009, 10:11 PM
PM me your PP

:laugh:

PM sent

thug_lyfe_05
01-24-2009, 05:38 PM
PM me your PP

PMed.

keiffith
01-24-2009, 07:51 PM
cool, looks like shits ganna work out. ive been scammed, but only out of a $20 Bracket thats impossible to find for a overhead unit that the seller didn't ship. he shipped it to me after 3 months and didnt put the bracket in the box. after posting a thread about it he disapeared.

thug_lyfe_05
01-26-2009, 03:07 PM
^^^im going to wait until i have 330 dollars transferred to my paypal before i can make that statement.

James Bang
01-27-2009, 04:25 PM
^^^im going to wait until i have 330 dollars transferred to my paypal before i can make that statement.

all that time and he still hasn't given you back a dime??

dcole18
01-27-2009, 04:33 PM
nope... and im sure he will post in here when i have

James Bang
01-27-2009, 04:59 PM
3+ months w/o his $330.

He deserves some interest for opportunity costs.

duece212
01-27-2009, 05:02 PM
find a tracking# yet?

99grandprixGT
01-27-2009, 05:02 PM
3+ months w/o his $330.

lol for real

crunktimes.com
01-27-2009, 05:09 PM
I really am amazed the mods have not banned him, I know he is an OG member but still this is not even a case of he said this and he said this it was pretty much your basic scam.

Oh well, as I suggested to OP contacting dcoles local police department should be his next step.

dcole18
01-27-2009, 05:18 PM
3+ months w/o his $330.

I agree

TurdFergueson2
01-27-2009, 05:21 PM
I really am amazed the mods have not banned him, I know he is an OG member but still this is not even a case of he said this and he said this it was pretty much your basic scam.

Oh well, as I suggested to OP contacting dcoles local police department should be his next step.

I believe this happened on another forum so that might be the reason why. I remember when this was a hot topic, Randy Savage and I think MOT were posting in here, but it died down. Hopefully it gets worked out. That is a long time to hold someone's money hostage. Probably would have been better off just making the box and shipping it. Cheaper too.

ThatChevyGuy
01-27-2009, 05:34 PM
another scammer on ca.com wow who'd a thunk it

seems like 99% of the scammers on here have a group of nut huggers that say how they just can't be a scammer and 99% of the time they are. one day all the nut huggers will learn to keep their mouths shut.

lol one day you will learn to keep your mouth shut

I heart this thread.

oldschool4me
01-27-2009, 05:39 PM
cliffs?

dcole18
01-27-2009, 10:14 PM
fun stuff. So... hows the search for a 4hp+ goin dcole?

almost as good as your search for a wife that wont divorce you

thug_lyfe_05
01-27-2009, 10:45 PM
3+ months w/o his $330.

bro, its more like 8+ months. the transaction was made in MAY!!!!

lmao, im just good with my money. **** interest. but opportunity costs is for real.

thug_lyfe_05
01-27-2009, 10:50 PM
cliffs?

in may 2008 i asked d_cole to make an enclosure for me. i paypaled him 330 dollars and waited a couple of months but i received nothing.

the transaction was conducted on another site. i didnt know about filing claims until it was too late.

around august a member on the other site told me that d_cole posts on CA. so i came here and created this thread and posted proof that i paid him. d_cole was asked to post proof of shipping but he never did.

so now its january 2009 and im waiting for my 330 dollars.

mazdakid
01-28-2009, 09:50 AM
Probably could have gotten a cheaper price at a shop. $330 for a box? ****

dcole18
01-28-2009, 02:11 PM
when i get done eating joo can haz pm

thug_lyfe_05
01-28-2009, 11:14 PM
when i get done eating joo can haz pm

oldschool4me
01-28-2009, 11:22 PM
hmm

TurdFergueson2
01-29-2009, 02:07 PM
Did the money clear yet?

thug_lyfe_05
01-29-2009, 11:06 PM
Did the money clear yet?

no money received from dcole as of january 29th.

James Bang
01-30-2009, 12:04 PM
no money received from dcole as of january 29th, 2008.

thug_lyfe_05
01-30-2009, 01:44 PM

no, i meant i didnt receive money yet and its already january 29th.

the transaction took place may 2008 so i dont know how january 2008 could be included.

James Bang
01-30-2009, 01:45 PM
no, i meant i didnt receive money yet and its already january 29th.

the transaction took place may 2008 so i dont know how january 2008 could be included.

I was just messing around. May 2008 sure was a LOOOONG time ago.

thug_lyfe_05
01-30-2009, 02:17 PM
I was just messing around. May 2008 sure was a LOOOONG time ago.

yah it is a long time. and the worse part is, it will get longer.

DUMPED
01-31-2009, 09:12 AM
wow...!!!
how can people like the seller get away with what he has done?

James Bang
01-31-2009, 06:19 PM
wow...!!!
how can people like the seller get away with what he has done?

politics. **** a mod or two and you'd be up there, too. i never cared for politics.

CrispedUp
01-31-2009, 06:29 PM
cliffs?

perfecxionX
01-31-2009, 06:33 PM
cliffs?

x2

thug_lyfe_05
01-31-2009, 07:31 PM
cliffs?

x2

in may 2008 i asked d_cole to make an enclosure for me. i paypaled him 330 dollars and waited a couple of months but i received nothing.

the transaction was conducted on another site. i didnt know about filing claims until it was too late.

around august a member on the other site told me that d_cole posts on CA. so i came here and created this thread and posted proof that i paid him. d_cole was asked to post proof of shipping but he never did.

bigbangtheory
02-01-2009, 09:49 AM
Never liked the fawk head.

Don't know why he is allowed on here to still do as he pleases.

smiley2186
02-02-2009, 06:42 AM
I mean if the seller said he shipped the box to you, and if u didnt received it. It could have gotten lost in the shipping process, so the seller is responsible to pay u back or build another one. Its his responsibility to make sure ur item arrived.

just my 2 cent

LazyRider
02-02-2009, 06:52 AM
I mean if the seller said he shipped the box to you, and if u didnt received it. It could have gotten lost in the shipping process, so the seller is responsible to pay u back or build another one. Its his responsibility to make sure ur item arrived.

just my 2 cent

This is not true at all. If you sell someone something and ship it off and UPS/Fedex/whoever loses the package it's UPS/Fedex/whoevers fault. That's what insurance is for. And in this case the box didn't get lost the guy most likely just didn't send it.

oldschool4me
02-02-2009, 09:12 AM
yes anything over the price you are willing to refund for it getting lost you should buy insurance on. i do delivery conformation, and usually insure items over about $75

DUMPED
02-02-2009, 09:56 AM
the guy has posted almost 30 times since his last worthless post in this topic.
has he at least reimbursed the buyer or is the guy still out his money?

WhoSayWho?
02-02-2009, 10:09 AM
the guy has posted almost 30 times since his last worthless post in this topic.
has he at least reimbursed the buyer or is the guy still out his money?

Well, the post quoted below was made on the 31st. Are you saying that you would like another update?:p:

Flipx99
02-02-2009, 10:13 AM
Well, the post quoted below was made on the 31st. Are you saying that you would like another update?:p:

Are you really asking a Canadian to read and comprehend?

DUMPED
02-02-2009, 10:15 AM
Are you really asking a Canadian to read and comprehend?

is that the best you can come up with..LOL
go for that oh you're a Canadian shot..lol
nice try feg... predictable...donkey ;)

It's obvious he has not reimbursed..
after all he was scammed by an American.. lol

smiley2186
02-02-2009, 10:58 AM
This is not true at all. If you sell someone something and ship it off and UPS/Fedex/whoever loses the package it's UPS/Fedex/whoevers fault. That's what insurance is for. And in this case the box didn't get lost the guy most likely just didn't send it.

True, did the seller get the insurance? If not then he should pay the buyer back. Next time he should get tracking number/signature, so if the item did arrived the buyer will have to sign his name to get it.

and 330 is a pricey box.

thug_lyfe_05
02-02-2009, 02:21 PM
the box was supposed to be delivered via UPS with insurance. i never received a confirmation, tracking number, etc...

and NO, I did not receive a refund.

dcole18
02-02-2009, 02:22 PM
the box was supposed to be delivered via UPS with insurance. i never received a confirmation, tracking number, etc...

and NO, I have not received a refund yet.

fixed for joo

mihklo
02-02-2009, 04:39 PM
fixed for joo

what are you waiting for? give the man his money back already!

DUMPED
02-02-2009, 04:49 PM
fixed for joo

just wondering your reason for not making good on the deal.
obviously you're a POS.. regardless of your post count, how long you've
been here and who the fack you know.. you're still a POS...

this is proven by your actions.

why scum like you is still allowed on here is beyond me..

you taunt the guy with your pathetic post and do nothing to rectify the situation..

FEG!!

thug_lyfe_05
02-02-2009, 09:14 PM
*sigh*

99grandprixGT
02-02-2009, 09:16 PM
what kind of box was this for 300 dollars?

James Bang
02-03-2009, 01:53 AM
what kind of box was this for 300 dollars?

Very light weight and made to blend in with the car. Transparent like. It blends so well that you can't even see it, almost like it doesn't exist....

thug_lyfe_05
02-09-2009, 12:11 AM
UPDATE: no refund received as of monday, february 9th, 2009.

WhoSayWho?
02-10-2009, 03:20 PM
UPDATE: no refund received as of monday, february 9th, 2009.

Well, he has been ban't so there is probably no reason to update this thread. But do whatever you like, I don't care.

Loud3
02-10-2009, 03:24 PM
I have no bad blood with dcole.

We traded a set of wheels for a 360.

However, I do not understand how this could go unresolved for such a long period of time and he hasn't been banned or similar.

thug_lyfe_05
02-10-2009, 11:00 PM
Well, he has been ban't so there is probably no reason to update this thread. But do whatever you like, I don't care.

i didnt know he was banned. thats the only reason i was updating this thread. he was banned then brought back, but i didnt think he got banned again.

TurdFergueson2
02-10-2009, 11:03 PM
I have no bad blood with dcole.

We traded a set of wheels for a 360.

However, I do not understand how this could go unresolved for such a long period of time and he hasn't been banned or similar.

Happened on another forum. I'm guessing that's the reason why.

thug_lyfe_05
02-24-2009, 08:47 PM
this is very unfortunate