PDA

View Full Version : Crystal?

kingpin_jeffie
07-10-2003, 01:21 AM
I'm in the market for a 4" comp set to place in my indash 4x6" openings. So far I'll I have been able to find is a frickin $$$$$$$ set from MBQuart and the Crystal CPe40 4" comp set for around 160, which is in my price range.

I'm not real familiar with Crystal having never used their stuff so would this comp set be worth the money? or can any of you suggest a better alternative in and around the same price range?

I just found the RF Fanatic P FNP2414 comp set for 140. Better than Crystal or no?

1zenlunatic
07-10-2003, 06:27 PM
I'm in the market for a 4" comp set to place in my indash 4x6" openings. So far I'll I have been able to find is a frickin $$$$$$$ set from MBQuart and the Crystal CPe40 4" comp set for around 160, which is in my price range.

I'm not real familiar with Crystal having never used their stuff so would this comp set be worth the money? or can any of you suggest a better alternative in and around the same price range?

I just found the RF Fanatic P FNP2414 comp set for 140. Better than Crystal or no?

Crystal is good gut God Forbid you have to contact them with any questions!

Their customers service guy is a complete idiot. I called to get info about getting a hold of another crossover, they lied to me and gave me the runaround. Then, to top it off, they wouldnt even take the time to fax me the spec sheet on their crossovers so i could get a custom built one somewhere else!

Im not down with crystal anymore, and once i get another car, im selling my crystal comps. Dont get me wrong though, they sound great, i just dont want anything to do with crystal now!