PDA

View Full Version : Regarding jk32sho

audiobahnuser18
10-19-2008, 04:16 PM
hey guy's if anyone talk's to jk32sho please have him get ahold of me. I've been trying to pm him and anytime he was on aim to im me sometimes he responded he was suppsoed to ship my AQ HDC3 18" yesterday and give me the trackning number. But he hasn't informed me yet that he has shipped it/ yet have i got a tracking number:(. I read previous thread's made for him transaction's went smooth he just sux to communicate with so im not calling scammer on him or nothing like that. I'd just like an update that's all. Thanks guy's for all the the help. he can pm me on here or can im me at irishpunkkid18.

Powerbass1267
10-19-2008, 04:19 PM
WHOA little giddy are you? Maybe after a 3-4 days no communication id post this but not after a day. Give it a while you will be cool.

audiobahnuser18
10-19-2008, 04:21 PM
I know man , im not bad mouthing him or nothing like that man. I just wanted to know if he got it shipped out or not on the day he said. that's all:).

audiobahnuser18
10-20-2008, 12:56 PM
Well guys is didn't want this thread going in any wrong direction of the sort at all or nothing like that at all or people thinking diffrently about this guy etc......he got a hold of me last night told me he will ship today. I also woke up this morning he sent me a I.m. Saying he gets off work at 4 and he will ship it right when he gets off work:). So guys he is a good guy that I know of so far he's just hard to get ahold of that's all. But I just wanted to clear up this thread that way no one would try to think bad bout em or start something. That's all:).

yanks fan
10-20-2008, 12:59 PM
JK is a good guy. No doubt about that.

tEh koRnDog
10-20-2008, 01:04 PM
And this couldnt have been made to a pm...whyyy?

audiobahnuser18
10-20-2008, 01:08 PM
Oops sry guys that's supposed 2 be a thumbs up not down lol. And reason why didn't make this in 2 a pm just so people didn't get the wrong idea bout jk and try to bring this thread in a wrong directions that's why.

tEh koRnDog
10-20-2008, 01:09 PM
Oops sry guys that's supposed 2 be a thumbs up not down lol. And reason why didn't make this in 2 a pm just so people didn't get the wrong idea bout jk and try to bring this thread in a wrong directions that's why.

They wouldnt have gotten that idea if you never made a thread to begin with....:confused:

audiobahnuser18
10-20-2008, 05:46 PM
I just wanted to make sure man that's all:D

audiobahnuser18
10-22-2008, 09:27 PM
Alright guy's he said shipped the sub out that day after he got out of work at 4 said he would get me tracking number that day. never did , been trying to get a hold of em through aim when said he's been on been 3days now and still no trackn number wtf:(

audiobahnuser18
10-22-2008, 09:35 PM
Or does this guy just **** at communication that bad. He's been signing on & off aim so not like he hasn't seen it im sure.

audiobahnuser18
10-23-2008, 01:47 AM
Has anyone else dealt with JK? he has tons ref's in his sig but anyone actually dealt with this guy????

IDSkoT
10-23-2008, 01:53 AM
You jumped the gun.
Your bad.
Apologize.

audiobahnuser18
10-23-2008, 09:42 AM
ID how are you saying i jumped the gun man. I tried contacting him a number of times. Id like to even know if he even ever got a tracking when he sent out the sub.

NightDrifter05
10-23-2008, 10:35 AM
I normally give someone a week to ship before doing anything. Even then I send a IM telling them to either ship and give me a tracking number or get a thread started about them and normally that get's them going. Some people are just extremely slow which is no excuse but if you jump the gun (like you did) and make the thread they may just wait even longer since you've already messed up their rep. But hopefully everything work's out.

audiobahnuser18
10-23-2008, 05:17 PM
dude i didn't mess up no one's rep at all im not calling him a scammer or nothing like that at all. Im just clearly asking man if anyone has had problems with him before.

audiobahnuser18
10-24-2008, 12:33 PM
Alright guys I been trying to get ahold of jk for a while now & fckn still no response:(. He has the full amount that I payed to her for the sub in his paypal so not like its a money order and has to take time 2 get get there. I've tried ti I.m. Him numerous times. I'm sure he sees them also because he has signed on & off aim number or times. He's never let me known if he actually shipped out the sub he said the one day I did talk 2 em he will try get it shipped out after when when he gets outta work so idk if even for sure if he ever shipped it out , no tracking number:(:(:(.

BobbyDD
10-24-2008, 12:42 PM
apostrophe (http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/apostrophe):)

audiobahnuser18
10-24-2008, 12:50 PM
Well guys we finally got ahold of each other he called me. We talked deverything out he had some stuff goin on he saw ims finally and his mom gonna drop off 2day ship it 4 me. He's gonna text me trackn n when he shipped it 2day