PDA

View Full Version : Tsgp

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5

TSGP
10-17-2008, 09:26 PM
Ok, I got a phone call today and they are wanting MORE money for the amps then they told me originally.

I can't do anything about the amps that have already been sold and people have in their possession i'll eat the losses on those.

However...the 4 that I havn't shipped out I'll be issuing a refund. I'm waiting on the funds to go BACK into paypal and you guys will get a total refund.

I'm sorry for any trouble that arises from this....but there is nothing I can do as I was losing money on them already and the extra money that Memphis is trying to add to my bill is just unrealistic.

And before I get flamed this was the situation....

Memphis sponsered Steve Cook with amplifiers in his astro van...

Steve quit SPL...Memphis originally said we want x price per amplifier.

I gave a credit card and said I'll take them all...I was never sent a reciept I was told it would be mailed to me.

I got a phone call today saying whoever told me that price was wrong and they are wanting x price + lots more and I can't pay that much for them.

revrider1
10-17-2008, 09:27 PM
that ***** man...

NewAgeKing
10-17-2008, 09:28 PM
Bummer.

2000LaDe
10-17-2008, 09:28 PM
**** that sux bro. cant believe they would want more than 600 for them considering they are used and old models that they dont sell anymore.

i bought 8 of the new ones a couple months ago and im STILL waiting on memphis to build them and get them to me. i finally got one of the new 125x4's i orderd and it was built on aug 3.

Skip01
10-17-2008, 09:29 PM
wow

So what was the total, if you can say?

revrider1
10-17-2008, 09:29 PM
I wonder if there is something going on with Memphis? Hmmm

duece212
10-17-2008, 09:30 PM
You would think there would be a contract on those amps/sponsorship...who knows though times are tough everywhere they may want money wherever they can get it. *****

mk_
10-17-2008, 09:35 PM
I bought one but have no idea if it was shipped out or not.. im sure others are wondering also.. anyway you could let us know?

TSGP
10-17-2008, 09:35 PM
wow

So what was the total, if you can say?

I paid 550 per amp on 32 amps.

I sold 2 to a kid in the store for 800 each left me with 30 to pay for.

I gave my credit card and it was billed for 16,500 dollars.

Statement came and it was time to pay the bill so I sold a few under what I paid for them...which counting what I made off of the 2 I sold in the store I still had a profit marging albeit very low.

I tried using the credit card to put money back into paypal and of course its over the limit. Now Memphis won't cancel the card until they recieve the amps back (which i understand) so I'm going to deliver them first of the week and the CC company said it could still be a few days before the reverse is finalized.

So I'm having to transfer money from my bank account back into paypal to cover the amps that have been sold I pulled some extra money also so I will be able to give everyone who had to be out that much money a little extra just for the hassle.

I just want to be out from under all this, I knew it was a bad idea from the get go

2000LaDe
10-17-2008, 09:36 PM
nah there is no issues with memphis. i just know what i paid for my memphis 4kws which are the new model and i got 50% off dealer cost for the shop demo vehicle. thats why i think 550-600 is what they shoulda been.

we tried to buy stuff on my order for other people and memphis caught it well the owner did cuz he had to approve it and well he got pissed off but hey had to try lol. was something unrealistic. like 12 memphis 4kws and 13 mojo 15s haha. even though only 8 of the subs were for me. and only 8 of the amps.

customer service is good only if you deal with a dealer. if you are a dealer for memphis u get great prices and can make some great money off some of the lines but when u get into the high end stuff.... not much money to make off it.

duece212
10-17-2008, 09:37 PM
Did bumpin buicks already ship? You can hit me with a PM if you want

TSGP
10-17-2008, 09:37 PM
I bought one but have no idea if it was shipped out or not.. im sure others are wondering also.. anyway you could let us know?

Anyone that paid after the 7th hasn't been shipped. I was going to get them out that next Monday (my day off) Got robbed that Saturday and its just been hell.

Yours has not been shipped and hopefully the funds will be in my account to be able to refund Tuesday. If not I'll just put money in a friends account and use his debit card.

TSGP
10-17-2008, 09:38 PM
Did bumpin buicks already ship? You can hit me with a PM if you want

no, he had 2, mk had 1 and Terra was the other.

I'm so sorry guys....I feel like a total ******* and I don't know what to do

Skip01
10-17-2008, 09:38 PM
Ouchhhhh man

good luck with all that

TSGP
10-17-2008, 09:40 PM
nah there is no issues with memphis. i just know what i paid for my memphis 4kws which are the new model and i got 50% off dealer cost for the shop demo vehicle. thats why i think 550-600 is what they shoulda been.

we tried to buy stuff on my order for other people and memphis caught it well the owner did cuz he had to approve it and well he got pissed off but hey had to try lol. was something unrealistic. like 12 memphis 4kws and 13 mojo 15s haha. even though only 8 of the subs were for me. and only 8 of the amps.

customer service is good only if you deal with a dealer. if you are a dealer for memphis u get great prices and can make some great money off some of the lines but when u get into the high end stuff.... not much money to make off it.

Yeah, our rep and the guy I originally talked to was awesome. 550 per isn't a bad price and I figured if nothing else I could help out some people on here and sell them pretty cheap.

I got a call today and they are wanting like 725 per amp + the original shipping they had to pay to get them here which is like 24k and change

bones22
10-17-2008, 09:40 PM
man justin tell them to **** off
your card was already charged they have their $

mjf
10-17-2008, 09:42 PM
if they already billed you, they just cant decide you owe then more money.

you have a receipt saying you now own those amps, unless its over some sort of relationship you have with them, **** them, keep the amps.

its a contract that says you now own the amps, they cant magically decide they want more money.

revrider1
At least ur coming out instead of just running away...

TSGP
man justin tell them to **** off
your card was already charged they have their $

But I never recieved a receipt, they could easily say the card wouldn't go through for that amount or I still owed them or whatever.

I had a 15k limit and I had to call to get it pushed up to the price they told me originally.

I am going to get them to take the total of the first payment and the interest off of the amount I owe them though.

They have me by the nuts, already talked to my lawyer and he said if I was never sent a reciept that said paid in full they could say it was a partial payment

NewAgeKing
I got a call today and they are wanting like 725 per amp + the original shipping they had to pay to get them here which is like 24k and change

:crap: That ***** man. If it would have been a few days later when you offerd the ones for 500 i would have bought one too haha.

TSGP
10-17-2008, 09:43 PM

read above

bones22
10-17-2008, 09:43 PM
Yeah, our rep and the guy I originally talked to was awesome. 550 per isn't a bad price and I figured if nothing else I could help out some people on here and sell them pretty cheap.

WTF
725+ probably 30 or so each shipping
thats more than dealer cost isnt it

bones22
10-17-2008, 09:44 PM
But I never recieved a receipt, they could easily say the card wouldn't go through for that amount or I still owed them or whatever.

I had a 15k limit and I had to call to get it pushed up to the price they told me originally.

I am going to get them to take the total of the first payment and the interest off of the amount I owe them though.

They have me by the nuts, already talked to my lawyer and he said if I was never sent a reciept that said paid in full they could say it was a partial payment

that ******* *****

TSGP
10-17-2008, 09:45 PM
:crap: That ***** man. If it would have been a few days later when you offerd the ones for 500 i would have bought one too haha.

I was just trying to help everyone out man....I had made some bad decisions on here a few months ago and was trying to help people out and make some people a hell of a deal...even if it cost me a couple of hundred bucks to do it.

I'm like Santa Clause I love to see people happy and get great deals....because at the time I didn't mind losing 50 dollars per amp because I had sold the 2 before at a 250 dollar profit per to the guy at the shop.

I even called to see if I could up the limits to the overall price and just sell them all at the shop and just try to sell two a month to pay the bill and they wouldn't do it.

They have me by the balls :(

TSGP
10-17-2008, 09:46 PM
WTF
725+ probably 30 or so each shipping
thats more than dealer cost isnt it

Dealer was 640 something on these last time I looked

bones22
10-17-2008, 09:47 PM

even still theres no way they should expect 750 for each amp after being used
then again they belong to them obviously sinc they dont care abotu $ you paid already

NewAgeKing
10-17-2008, 09:48 PM
Rape. Tell memphis to shove their 4k's up their ***'s for that much.

NeedDirections
10-17-2008, 09:49 PM
Wow man, hate to say it...but you took a risk, and lost. *****, but it happens.

duece212
10-17-2008, 09:49 PM
no, he had 2, mk had 1 and Terra was the other.

I'm so sorry guys....I feel like a total ******* and I don't know what to do

Ok, I was middle man in the paypal xfer on part of his (bumpin_buick), you mind hitting him up about how he wants to handle it before you shoot the refund to my paypal?

99grandprixGT
10-17-2008, 09:50 PM
that ***** man.

TSGP
10-17-2008, 09:50 PM
even still theres no way they should expect 750 for each amp after being used
then again they belong to them obviously sinc they dont care abotu $ you paid already

I think they orignally thought I worked at Steves shop. Or they thought that Cook was buying them.

Memphis is SUPER **** about online sells also...I have a pretty good idea of what happened

I got into pretty much a fist fight with one of cooks installers....I think he called their rep and told them I wasn't affiliated with the shop at all and planned to sell them online.

I'm going to find out exactly what happend tommorrow

mjf
10-17-2008, 09:52 PM
verbal contract still institutes a contract none the less, but then involves he said she said bullshit.

they're just trying to screw you, and honestly wouldnt have expected that :(

TSGP
10-17-2008, 09:53 PM
Ok, I was middle man in the paypal xfer on part of his (bumpin_buick), you mind hitting him up about how he wants to handle it before you shoot the refund to my paypal?

Like I said its going to take a couple of days for the money to get back in there...I can eat the charges and send him the entire amount back if he'd rather do that

I feel sick to my stomach because of all this bs I have to go through just to make everything right to you guys....which was supposed to be settled over a month ago!

grrr :mad:

bones22
10-17-2008, 09:53 PM

im trying to talk to him now
no response yet

duece212
10-17-2008, 09:58 PM
Like I said its going to take a couple of days for the money to get back in there...I can eat the charges and send him the entire amount back if he'd rather do that

I feel sick to my stomach because of all this bs I have to go through just to make everything right to you guys....which was supposed to be settled over a month ago!

grrr :mad:

***** man, let me know if I need to do anything.

edzy
10-17-2008, 09:59 PM
wow, what a cluster**** that turned into. Good luck with that. Memphis should have worked something out, imo.

First robbed,
Then raped?
Hope you dont get killed next.

TSGP
10-17-2008, 10:03 PM
wow, what a cluster**** that turned into. Good luck with that. Memphis should have worked something out, imo.

First robbed,
Then raped?
Hope you dont get killed next.

I don't blame Memphis really.

I just think the amps were supposed to go to the shop...and since its so many they don't want me selling online to hinder their brick and motar sales.

Memphis really protects the dealer and are decent people to work with...I just think someone called and decided to narc me out and got all this **** started.

shaneb
10-17-2008, 10:10 PM
I'm sure people will be understanding...
Tough break though.

TSGP
10-17-2008, 10:11 PM
Steve was selling these himself earlier in the year for $650 how are they now asking $75 more now 6 months later?

They weren't Steves at the time

are you the guy that bought all the Mts?

2000LaDe
10-17-2008, 10:12 PM

LOL u must not have looked at dealer cost in a few years.

TSGP
10-17-2008, 10:13 PM
Steve was selling these himself earlier in the year for $650 how are they now asking $75 more now 6 months later?

Also they probobly would have sold them that cheap to steve...for the shop to sell.

But for me to have to sell online I guess they didn't look upon to fondly

TSGP
10-17-2008, 10:13 PM
LOL u must not have looked at dealer cost in a few years.

Are they alot cheaper now?

TSGP
10-17-2008, 10:14 PM
No I just remember seeing them a while back I think on Car Domain and then saw your thread a few weeks ago and put two and two together.

Either way good luck getting things straightened out.

Thanks man!

Steve originally had 40 and he sold a few of them that he is responsible for also but I'm sure he'll get them for a lot cheaper then I do

ssackett
10-17-2008, 10:16 PM
TSGP can you clear your inbox please. Thanks :D

2000LaDe
10-17-2008, 10:16 PM
Are they alot cheaper now?

hell no dude alot more. ALOT! more. ALOT LOT! u dont even wanna know.

TwistedMayhem
10-17-2008, 10:22 PM
so If u sell the rest it wiill be 725 each.or u can't sell anymore.

TSGP
10-17-2008, 10:38 PM
I'd rather not sell them at all right now until I find out 100% what the deal is.

ngsm13
10-17-2008, 10:46 PM
I hate memphis' customer service...

nG

81elocd
10-17-2008, 11:00 PM
why dont you call steve and ask him to help you to fix this?

IDSkoT
10-17-2008, 11:08 PM

you have a receipt saying you now own those amps, unless its over some sort of relationship you have with them, **** them, keep the amps.

its a contract that says you now own the amps, they cant magically decide they want more money.

x2
You paid for a product, end of transaction. They can't say "wait... we want more money" for no reason. They're legally yours, and if they try to sue you, and it goes to court, you'll win. As long as a representative of the company told you they're "x" amount, then charged your credit card, and if you got a receipt (the credit card statement might even be a receipt since it bides true with the verbal contract [which, too, holds good in court]) they're yours. Fck Memphis for being douche bags.

IDSkoT
10-17-2008, 11:11 PM
Thanks man!

Steve originally had 40 and he sold a few of them that he is responsible for also but I'm sure he'll get them for a lot cheaper then I do

Did he have 40 IN HIS CAR? That would be nuts.

TSGP
10-17-2008, 11:15 PM
Had 32 in the van

and the thing is since they never sent me a receipt they can say "oh it was this price"...also I never told them I was going to use them or sell them, I think they just assumed I was building another ss 5+ vehicle

I'll eat the losses and move on with a life lesson learned and some people got a ****** deal on some amps

infamous_e46
10-17-2008, 11:18 PM
hmmmmmm

interesting

in for end result..........

davidfre21
10-17-2008, 11:25 PM
pwnt

Louisiana_CRX
10-17-2008, 11:29 PM
I hope everything works out....

gunz4me
10-17-2008, 11:32 PM
I have purchased Memphis products through a dealer and I made the mistake of purchasing an amp online that was damaged in shipping. Memphis wouldn't even return my phone calls or emails regarding repair!

I am friends with the manager and owner (two different guys) of the local authorized Memphis store, and they couldn't even help me out unless I produced a receipt. Sorry, but unless my local dealer has a prior year model clearance on something that I want, I will probably not be purchasing any Memphis products in the near future.

They make a good product, but they go OVERBOARD to protect their brick and mortar shops!

MikeofTulsa
10-18-2008, 12:22 AM
Ok, I got a phone call today and they are wanting MORE money for the amps then they told me originally.

I can't do anything about the amps that have already been sold and people have in their possession i'll eat the losses on those.

However...the 4 that I havn't shipped out I'll be issuing a refund. I'm waiting on the funds to go BACK into paypal and you guys will get a total refund.

I'm sorry for any trouble that arises from this....but there is nothing I can do as I was losing money on them already and the extra money that Memphis is trying to add to my bill is just unrealistic.

And before I get flamed this was the situation....

Memphis sponsered Steve Cook with amplifiers in his astro van...

Steve quit SPL...Memphis originally said we want x price per amplifier.

I gave a credit card and said I'll take them all...I was never sent a reciept I was told it would be mailed to me.

I got a phone call today saying whoever told me that price was wrong and they are wanting x price + lots more and I can't pay that much for them.

im glad i never trusted you to begin with.

I don't blame Memphis really.

I just think the amps were supposed to go to the shop...and since its so many they don't want me selling online to hinder their brick and motar sales.

Memphis really protects the dealer and are decent people to work with...I just think someone called and decided to narc me out and got all this **** started.

so what you are saying is you didnt have the right to resell these?

TSGP
10-18-2008, 02:21 AM
im glad i never trusted you to begin with.

so what you are saying is you didnt have the right to resell these?

As far as I knew I did

you just don't like me....so no matter what I say you are going to twist it around and try to do something to me.

Memphis sent Steve an invoice for the amps...i called the local rep and told him what we were planning he said well ok add x amount since steve isn't keeping them i said great heres my cc

and the other 8 people that bought amps from me got a HELL of a deal on some ****** amps...

I am also glad that I didn't buy your laptop :) i hope you stay stuck with it

DDeitz
10-18-2008, 04:29 AM
hope it all works out for you TSGP you gave alot of guys one hell of a deal. Woulda picked up as many as i could at any of the prices you had listed if i had the cash (or credit card limit ;) )

TSGP
10-18-2008, 04:32 AM
thanks man, I was just trying to hook up some people. Being nice always comes back to bite me in the ***

DDeitz
10-18-2008, 04:35 AM
when i seen the price you first posted, i was drooling...would have loved 4 or so but zero cash right now :(

JL Audio
10-18-2008, 10:36 AM
to the top for tsgp, good guy. Just making sure everyone has seen this.

bumpin buick
10-18-2008, 06:01 PM
Excuse my french but ... What the ****.

I sold all my AB 500.1s including a new one to Duece so I could run these Memphis 4kws next year, at the moment I am out $1000, and have no clue how else I will have 10,000wrms for that price ever again, I would have kept the 500.1s in a heart beat, if I knew this was going to happen. I know this isn't Justin's fault entirely but last time I had talked to him he told me he got robbed and is going through tough times but promised me he would get them out to me "No matter what it took". I guess I just felt secure knowing that but what ever this week has just been hell for me between mid-terms, girl breaking it up with me, and car problems. This was really the last thing I needed to hear.

Ignatowski
10-18-2008, 06:05 PM
thats actually pretty typical of Memphis......Id get your CC credited and walk
They are a bunch of asshats when it comes to doing biz......Sorry to read about the predicament your in but at least your honest
If I were you Id return everyones money and or look for another AMP, Memphis doesn't deserve your business,I have been to thier little offices
and its a joke.....Cocksuckers

wgsj_fortvalley
10-18-2008, 06:09 PM
thats not good bumpin buick.

DownSouth954
10-18-2008, 06:10 PM
:crap:

bumpin buick
10-18-2008, 06:12 PM
sorry for my frustration guys but man this really *****.

DUMPED
10-18-2008, 06:18 PM
hey MoT why you riding on the guy?
he is being upfront with everyone on here.
he's not trying to scam or run from everyone.
he's keeping everyone informed and from the looks of
it he's making things right..

cut the guy some slack...
if **** hits the fan and goes wrong then you can get on him..

TSGP
10-18-2008, 07:11 PM
bumpin...

i do have a friend that is selling a pair of them around the same price as the ones i sold you
let me get ahold of him and see what i can work out

mk_
10-18-2008, 07:50 PM
If he doesn't want one, i would be interested :)

revrider1
10-18-2008, 07:51 PM
Man...

duece212
10-18-2008, 08:03 PM
Excuse my french but ... What the ****.

I sold all my AB 500.1s including a new one to Duece so I could run these Memphis 4kws next year, at the moment I am out $1000, and have no clue how else I will have 10,000wrms for that price ever again, I would have kept the 500.1s in a heart beat, if I knew this was going to happen. I know this isn't Justin's fault entirely but last time I had talked to him he told me he got robbed and is going through tough times but promised me he would get them out to me "No matter what it took". I guess I just felt secure knowing that but what ever this week has just been hell for me between mid-terms, girl breaking it up with me, and car problems. This was really the last thing I needed to hear.

Hey, I have a 4kw that came from justin that I'll work you a good deal on to help out if you can dig up another one. Get at me man, I can't do it for $500 but I'll help you out considering the circumstances.

bumpin buick
10-18-2008, 09:26 PM
Let me know what both of you guys can do but I am tight on money being a college student and I thought I was pretty locked in at $500 each, so that is really what I was planning on doing. BTW duece let me know when the new 500.1 shows up and what you think, im missing it now, wish i would have kept it

duece212
10-18-2008, 09:30 PM
Let me know what both of you guys can do but I am tight on money being a college student and I thought I was pretty locked in at $500 each, so that is really what I was planning on doing. BTW duece let me know when the new 500.1 shows up and what you think, im missing it now, wish i would have kept it

You have a PM. 500.1 showed up and looks great, will be leaving you feedback here in a bit.

Saint211
10-18-2008, 09:58 PM
this type fo **** makes me never wanna deal with this company.

2000LaDe
10-18-2008, 11:21 PM
thier business is dealt through the dealers what do u not understand. memphis is a dealer based company and thats how they will always be.

this doesnt make memphis a bad company it was just a misunderstanding and a shady ordeal. im sure TSGP understands the situation and it ***** thats why he isnt trying to fight the situation.

djvi0lent
10-19-2008, 12:10 AM
****, I'm glad I didn't see the thread when the amps were being sold @ $500 each, or else I would've bought 1 and been right in the middle of all this spaghetti. Sorry for the fucked situation guys. One thing I either missed, or don't get, is why weren't the amps paid for already by steve before you bought them?

WildBeast15
10-19-2008, 12:20 AM
wow im never going to touch memphis again for this ****... i was going to blow about 4 grand on them next month tooo..

2000LaDe
10-19-2008, 12:55 AM
4 grand is chump change for memphis btw

bumpin buick
10-19-2008, 04:33 AM
im moneyless and ampless :(

2000LaDe
10-19-2008, 08:42 AM
join the club. difference is ill be gettin mine(amps).

bumpin buick
10-19-2008, 02:52 PM
yeah well right now im out of money and amps so im not feeling the love here

MikeofTulsa
10-19-2008, 07:13 PM
As far as I knew I did

you just don't like me....so no matter what I say you are going to twist it around and try to do something to me.

Memphis sent Steve an invoice for the amps...i called the local rep and told him what we were planning he said well ok add x amount since steve isn't keeping them i said great heres my cc

and the other 8 people that bought amps from me got a HELL of a deal on some ****** amps...

I am also glad that I didn't buy your laptop :) i hope you stay stuck with it

if i wanted to do something to you i'd ban you. I still may.

as for my laptop, i sold it. dont worry i report my income to the irs unlike you.

bumpin buick
10-19-2008, 07:30 PM
I dont know about the dispute between you two but this needs to be solved before anyone bans anyone

MikeofTulsa
10-19-2008, 07:51 PM
he has been banned in the past for his bad business practices. so he started a new name and we have let him stay on the basis that he has been doing good on his deals. but this makes me wonder.

CrispedUp
10-19-2008, 08:01 PM
how is memphis uping there prices, his fault?

MikeofTulsa
10-19-2008, 08:07 PM
how can they up the price if he already had them?

ssackett
10-19-2008, 08:11 PM
how is memphis uping there prices, his fault?

Its not his fault but there are a few guys that paid a lot of money for something they did not get and on top of knowing their amp is not coming they have to worry about getting their refunds. Last i remember he dropped his prices to not only spur some interest but also cause he needed to pay his first bill for these amps i believe. Justin seems like a cool guy and i actually don't doubt his story but how could someone not have second thoughts. He just has some fvcked up luck i guess.. With his kitchen burning, getting robbed, and now the deal with Memphis..

Louisiana_CRX
10-19-2008, 08:17 PM
Its not his fault but there are a few guys that paid a lot of money for something they did not get and on top of knowing their amp is not coming they have to worry about getting their refunds. Last i remember he dropped his prices to not only spur some interest but also cause he needed to pay his first bill for these amps i believe. Justin seems like a cool guy and i actually don't doubt his story but how could someone not have second thoughts. He just has some fvcked up luck i guess.. With his kitchen burning, getting robbed, and now the deal with Memphis..

yeah sounds like he might be a little down on his luck ...:(

Street DreamsCC
10-19-2008, 08:26 PM
Hey Mike, Cut him alittle slack. Memphis pulled the same crap on a Team I was on before. We had made the deal, paid for it and several weeks went by. We called and the owner got on and said no deal they want xxx more per amp. With a major show coming up a week away and 7 vehicles waiting on these amps we said f u. We had to order different amps next day saturday delivery cause of Memphis.
So I would tend to give him alittle leway on it. keep an eye on who he owes and keep in touch with them.

njaykaplan
10-19-2008, 08:29 PM
Last time i saw the dealer sheet on a memphis 4k, it was over any price listed here.

MikeofTulsa
10-19-2008, 08:43 PM

its called karma.

Hey Mike, Cut him alittle slack. Memphis pulled the same crap on a Team I was on before. We had made the deal, paid for it and several weeks went by. We called and the owner got on and said no deal they want xxx more per amp. With a major show coming up a week away and 7 vehicles waiting on these amps we said f u. We had to order different amps next day saturday delivery cause of Memphis.
So I would tend to give him alittle leway on it. keep an eye on who he owes and keep in touch with them.

cut him some slack? http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showthread.php?t=281889&highlight=teamsubgopoof&page=1

check that out. he's always been a shady person to deal with. thats why he was banned once. sorry, I dont trust anyone that claims they make over 25k/yr from this site and its members but is not a dealer but doesnt report any of his income to the irs and therefore commits tax fraud and tax evasion.

tommyk90
10-19-2008, 08:49 PM
its called karma.

cut him some slack? http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showthread.php?t=281889&highlight=teamsubgopoof&page=1

check that out. he's always been a shady person to deal with. thats why he was banned once. sorry, I dont trust anyone that claims they make over 25k/yr from this site and its members but is not a dealer but doesnt report any of his income to the irs and therefore commits tax fraud and tax evasion.

Why don't you just have a heart attack already and save us the frustration of having to read all these long-winded assbaggery ramblings that you think people actually care about.

Report him to the IRS? Give me a friggin break. :rolleyes:

Justin isn't and never has been a dealer. I can vouch for that. He just wastes a lot of money on car audio, gets bored with what he has, and sells it off. :)

At least this time you know justin isn't making up some B.S. The same crap happened to street dreams to a T. Justin has been doing very well with stuff lately and I highly doubt he wants to mess it all up now.

TSGP
10-20-2008, 01:29 AM
Why don't you just have a heart attack already and save us the frustration of having to read all these long-winded assbaggery ramblings that you think people actually care about.

Report him to the IRS? Give me a friggin break. :rolleyes:

Justin isn't and never has been a dealer. I can vouch for that. He just wastes a lot of money on car audio, gets bored with what he has, and sells it off. :)

At least this time you know justin isn't making up some B.S. The same crap happened to street dreams to a T. Justin has been doing very well with stuff lately and I highly doubt he wants to mess it all up now.

Mike just has a stick up his *** wit me for some reason, doesn't bother me a bit for some 300 pound fat broke ******* to hate me :)

TSGP
10-20-2008, 01:29 AM
btw guys I'm going to go first thing in the morning and switch some funds from savings over to debit so if it goes through tomorrow I"ll be able to refund tomorrow night

dave_damage
10-20-2008, 01:46 AM
hell no dude alot more. ALOT! more. ALOT LOT! u dont even wanna know.

Dealer is $1,150 aint it?

bumpin buick
10-20-2008, 01:48 AM
edit: double post my bad

bumpin buick
10-20-2008, 01:49 AM
btw guys I'm going to go first thing in the morning and switch some funds from savings over to debit so if it goes through tomorrow I"ll be able to refund tomorrow night

lol where do you get your pricing from I know dealer is around $800 from a memphis dealer in wisconsin at least thats the prices I heard last year

dave_damage
10-20-2008, 02:00 AM
My friend that works for a Memphis dealer out here. I told him what i payed and he said It was way less than their cost. He was not at work when we spoke but from his recollection, cost was $1,150 or more. and that they cant sell them for less than $1,500

TSGP
10-20-2008, 02:11 AM
how can they up the price if he already had them?

You seriously fail at reading comprehension.

Memphis sponsered my best friends super street 5+ van

When Steve decided to stop competing the local rep called him and said "you can send the amps back or pay xxx price each for them"

Steve told me about the deal and I said cool I'll take them....

I talked to the local rep and gave him my credit card, it was charged for the price we had agreed on....I was told they were going to fax me a receipt.

A couple of weeks later I call back to check on the status of the receipt and I get transferred to someone else, they tell me that they can't sell the amps for the original price they told me and now they want xxx more each.

I say no way and they say to bring them the amps.

What part of that is confusing?

TSGP
10-20-2008, 02:13 AM
And what is your deal on ME reporting my income on something?

Its MY business if I do or not....you just seem to be jealous/hating on me for some reason

2000LaDe
10-20-2008, 06:58 AM

yes thats about right. really depends on what kind of deal your rep is willing to hook you up with. so knowing that u can get an idea what i paid for mine being 50% off dealer cost.

which is right at build cost roughly. basically they just double build cost for dealer cost. and double dealer cost for MSRP.

so 550 is a **** good price since they are changing to a new model but i understand the situation he had with them because they thought it was either the shop or steve himself selling them after buying them.

i still think its messed up the credit card was already charged and such and they decided to jack the price but hey what can ya do? take it in the @ss and roll with it i suppose.

MikeofTulsa
10-20-2008, 07:59 AM
Mike just has a stick up his *** wit me for some reason, doesn't bother me a bit for some 300 pound fat broke ******* to hate me :)

see ya in a week

He's a hater, if you notice his posts, they're all hater posts. I wouldn't worry about it. Just keep doing what's right and good things will come about. Look at Jake from Sundown as an example...

And yah, if he calls the IRS on you, I'm willing to ride to Tulsa with anyone else who wants to beat down a snitch.

when should i expect you internet toughguy? i reported him to the IRS probably 3 weeks ago.

iamamp3pimp
10-20-2008, 08:33 AM
shouldnt have banned him

there are a lot of people out there looking to get refunds and keep in contact with him that now have to find other ways to contact him.

Ford302Redneck
10-20-2008, 08:49 AM
shouldnt have banned him

there are a lot of people out there looking to get refunds and keep in contact with him that now have to find other ways to contact him.

Yeah, banning him is not the thing to do right now.

And plus Mike, you stuck your nose in wrong place IMO.

You was cool and all to me, but snitching is never good.

I see why alot of people on this site doesn't like you anymore.

Not saying I don't cause you did help me in a time of need.

Oh well. Banning Justin was bad either way.

sundownz
10-20-2008, 09:00 AM
My friend that works for a Memphis dealer out here. I told him what i payed and he said It was way less than their cost. He was not at work when we spoke but from his recollection, cost was $1,150 or more. and that they cant sell them for less than $1,500

MAP is actually $1650 on the 4kw - pretty expensive model!

Ford302Redneck
10-20-2008, 09:04 AM
MAP is actually $1650 on the 4kw - pretty expensive model!

or maybe your to cheap.:p:

iamamp3pimp
10-20-2008, 11:04 AM
Jacob does offer a competitvely priced product.

GAM3OVR
10-20-2008, 11:34 AM
see ya in a week

when should i expect you internet toughguy? i reported him to the IRS probably 3 weeks ago.

Shouldn't have banned him. This is stupid on your part, people communicate with him on here via messaging about their money/ refund and progression in the outcome. That was a **** move on your part Mike. I will be speaking to Goob about this.

ssackett
10-20-2008, 11:39 AM
shouldnt have banned him

X2 :crap:

Corey J.
10-20-2008, 11:40 AM
I have been dealing with memphis for many years now and ive never had a problem with them at all . I bought ALL my amps at the competitors discount , if i decide to sell them its my option after 1 YEAR . We had to sign a contract with them 3 years ago when we started my van project that we would run their produdt and their product only for 1 full year . After that its fair game . If Steve would have paid the same cost at the time he got em , there wouldnt be any problems ! When I bought mine , we bought 24 for the van and 4 backups . Memphis has been a stand up company for the shop for over 8+ years ! For the dealers that run them , they know .

Captain_Ahab
10-20-2008, 11:48 AM
Yeah, mike just pwnd several people by banning Justin.

duece212
10-20-2008, 11:53 AM
Well that was fukn stupid. I'm middle man in a deal with him right now waiting on a refund and would have really liked to PM the guy. I keep all my documentation of deals in PM here for convenience.

So he called you fat, big deal. Way to cause hardship to 4 people here out alot of money because you got called fat.

Thank you for making this situation even more complicated because you have personal issues with the guy. Way to make a judgement for the better of the forum and its members :rolleyes:

CrispedUp
10-20-2008, 11:59 AM
I think Mike should of stayed Retired.

duece212
10-20-2008, 12:05 PM
MOT usually isn't a bad dood, but today he selfishly made the decision to ban knowing it may very well extened the time 4 people get their money back...by a week.

MOT will come on here and say we shouldn't have done a deal with TSGP, but the fact of the matter is we did, and MOT just put another roadblock in the way of us getting a refund.

Way to look out for the members of your forum. A+ job today, thanks for the "help"

GAM3OVR
10-20-2008, 12:08 PM
Yup. **** move big time.

Go to anger therapy MOT

bones22
10-20-2008, 12:10 PM
it ***** for people that have paid and now they find out they cant get the amps
even though justin isnt to blame for the issues in this one

thats even worse that they cant even talk to justin now about their $
UN-BAN
if you really "HAVE TO BAN" him for whatever reason you decided to
wait till after he refunds people.
hes trying to make this right and is doing the exact right thing so far by COMMUNICATING with people.

NeedDirections
10-20-2008, 12:14 PM
see ya in a week

shouldnt have banned him

Yeah, banning him is not the thing to do right now.

And plus Mike, you stuck your nose in wrong place IMO.

You was cool and all to me, but snitching is never good.

I see why alot of people on this site doesn't like you anymore.

Not saying I don't cause you did help me in a time of need.

Oh well. Banning Justin was bad either way.

Shouldn't have banned him. This is stupid on your part, people communicate with him on here via messaging about their money/ refund and progression in the outcome. That was a **** move on your part Mike. I will be speaking to Goob about this.

Well that was fukn stupid. I'm middle man in a deal with him right now waiting on a refund and would have really liked to PM the guy. I keep all my documentation of deals in PM here for convenience.

So he called you fat, big deal. Way to cause hardship to 4 people here out alot of money because you got called fat.

Thank you for making this situation even more complicated because you have personal issues with the guy. Way to make a judgement for the better of the forum and its members :rolleyes:

So you banned someone in the middle of a very expensive transactional dispute? If you were at all concerned with people getting their money and not your own personal grudges against TSGP, you would have waited for the facts to come out before banning him. Where are the other moderators here? There is a lot of money on the line, I would be furious if I was Bumpin_buick, or anyone else who is currently stuck holding the bag.

Twistid
10-20-2008, 12:14 PM
Wow, unexpected turn... Hope everything works out for everyone... I know how it feels waiting for a refund, and now it just got extended :(

iamamp3pimp
10-20-2008, 12:23 PM
only goob can unban

GAM3OVR
10-20-2008, 12:23 PM
only goob can unban

I'm trying to get him to sober up

DUMPED
10-20-2008, 12:28 PM
mods with powers..
gotta love when their feelings get hurt...HAHAHAHAHA

GAM3OVR
10-20-2008, 12:30 PM
mods with powers..
gotta love when their feelings get hurt...HAHAHAHAHA

I don't

I feel he just fuxed over 4 people, for no apparent reason but for his own personal reason. I liked MOT before, but he just fkd it up.

99grandprixGT
10-20-2008, 12:32 PM
why not just email TSGP at the address that you guys sent the paypal to. it has to be a valid email address for paypal?

duece212
10-20-2008, 12:34 PM
why not just email TSGP at the address that you guys sent the paypal to. it has to be a valid email address for paypal?

There are many ways to contact him, have his cell, have the email address, its just convenient to keep a log of all my transactions here via PM. Its also nice if TSGP can come here and update the thread if need be so everybody can see progress on whats happening. The ban was for the betterment of MOT, not the forum...simple as that.

99grandprixGT
10-20-2008, 12:36 PM
There are many ways to contact him, have his cell, have the email address, its just convenient to keep a log of all my transactions here via PM. Its also nice if TSGP can come here and update the thread if need be so everybody can see progress on whats happening. The ban was for the betterment of MOT, not the forum...simple as that.

ya i was just throwing it out there. but ya it would be allot easier on here.

speedfreak28
10-20-2008, 12:37 PM
so how do mods lose their power? it seems long overdue.

Louisiana_CRX
10-20-2008, 12:38 PM
Yeah I know in the past Justin has had bad communication with people on deals but I think he has always pulled through....I've bought a couple of IA20.1's from him in the past....they were slow shipping but I got them....at least this time it does look like he was trying to keep communications and make things right.....

GAM3OVR
10-20-2008, 12:39 PM
so how do mods lose their power? it seems long overdue.

I'm going to have to second that

speedfreak28
teh goob is online ,maybe he can make things right.

duece212
Yeah I know in the past Justin has had bad communication with people on deals but I think he has always pulled through....I've bought a couple of IA20.1's from him in the past....they were slow shipping but I got them....at least this time it does look like he was trying to keep communications and make things right.....

Indeed...what does MOT do to a guy with communication issues in the past? Sever one of the guys lines of communications. Brilliant!

MikeofTulsa
10-20-2008, 04:08 PM
he'll be back in a week. if you look at his history you'll see he doesnt really keep in contact w/ people on this forum unless he's being called out on something. besides, officially he shouldnt be on the forum selling to begin with. his old name has already been banned. he was allowed to sell again as a courtsey. if he started showing any type of shady deals then he knew he'd be banned. im not the only person that thinks he should have been banned. but as i said he'll be back in a week. it shouldnt take but about 3 minutes for him to refund all the money to the people that bought from him since he should have the records in his paypal acct. simple matter of clicking refund.

duece212
10-20-2008, 04:11 PM
he'll be back in a week. if you look at his history you'll see he doesnt really keep in contact w/ people on this forum unless he's being called out on something. besides, officially he shouldnt be on the forum selling to begin with. his old name has already been banned. he was allowed to sell again as a courtsey. if he started showing any type of shady deals then he knew he'd be banned. im not the only person that thinks he should have been banned. but as i said he'll be back in a week. it shouldnt take but about 3 minutes for him to refund all the money to the people that bought from him since he should have the records in his paypal acct. simple matter of clicking refund.

You could have stopped him from making new forsale threads and allowed him to stay on the site until the refunds then banned him if you really needed to ban him so bad.

It was a bad decision on your part, you helped no-one but yourself by your actions.

Rashaddd
10-20-2008, 04:36 PM
You could have stopped him from making new forsale threads and allowed him to stay on the site until the refunds then banned him if you really needed to ban him so bad.

It was a bad decision on your part, you helped no-one but yourself by your actions.

x2 what are you like 6? Couldn't handle being called fat? Are you serious right now?

If you have to command respect by way of force, you have no respect.

iamamp3pimp
10-20-2008, 04:43 PM
x2 what are you like 6? Couldn't handle being called fat? Are you serious right now?

isnt that the way woman beaters get respect?

bumpin buick
10-20-2008, 05:11 PM
So right now im out $1000, no amps, and no communication with the guy that has my money.
MOT I have never had problems with you in the past but this ban on your behalf really bothers me. He doesnt answer that email ever. Just uses it for paypal so im out for a week I guess. :(

81elocd
10-20-2008, 05:21 PM
bad move mike, this really is a personal crusade against justin isnt it?

you should have just waited till this was done if you really wanted to ban him that bad imo...

chunky cumz
10-20-2008, 05:33 PM

x3, sorry to hear about what happened to everyone, thats no good.
bad call on the ban.
I am sure we will see a mass ban come up soon, i think i have counted about 8 so far potentials, now 9 with me.

me and you
10-20-2008, 05:44 PM
contraversial ban on CA.com!!!!!!!!! NO ****IN WAY!

me and you
10-20-2008, 05:46 PM
but then again, members should NOT be hurting the feelings of our moderators like that :rolleyes:

bumpin buick
10-20-2008, 05:49 PM
MOT wanna lend me a grand till TSGP gets unbanned :D?

me and you
10-20-2008, 05:50 PM
MOT wanna lend me a grand till TSGP gets unbanned :verymad:?

fixed

chunky cumz
10-20-2008, 05:53 PM
fixed

ae? hmmmmm :D

me and you
10-20-2008, 05:56 PM
ae? hmmmmm :D

no choice with tough guys like johnny and MOT halfway in charge of this site. i know i was wrongfully banned by johnny but this REALLY blows for those that have so much invested right now and because someone cant handle bein called fat, innocent buyers have to wait for a fuuckin refund?

me and you
10-20-2008, 05:57 PM
if the internet makes those 2 suicidal, they really have my sympathy for dealing with the real world.

chunky cumz
10-20-2008, 05:59 PM
if the internet makes those 2 suicidal, they really have my sympathy for dealing with the real world.

BAHAHAHAHAHA :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

me and you
10-20-2008, 06:00 PM
ill be sure to ad this bit of info on the other audio sites so people know not to attempt any high dollar purchases on here and mike please dont report me to the IRS

chunky cumz
10-20-2008, 06:02 PM
OMG this is getting good.
1 vote for please dont ban him

me and you
10-20-2008, 06:04 PM
OMG this is getting good.
1 vote for please dont ban him

you know what bro, everything i said is true and im sure most of the regs on here would completely agree, but if someone says boo wrong towards one of those 2, its a ban. i mean WTF? it can be funny sometimes, but they just abuse their ****

me and you
10-20-2008, 06:06 PM
to end on my part, good luck to all of those going through this BS right now. really blows! ill see everyone else on my other name shortly :D

chunky cumz
10-20-2008, 06:06 PM
i know, i got banned and this is why.... the message i recieved

You have been banned for the following reason:
Just letting you know your annoying 33 post per day is annoying.
Date the ban will be lifted: 10-11-2008, 09:00 AM
-johnny drama

me and you
10-20-2008, 06:09 PM
i know, i got banned and this is why.... the message i recieved

You have been banned for the following reason:
Just letting you know your annoying 33 post per day is annoying.
Date the ban will be lifted: 10-11-2008, 09:00 AM
-johnny drama

point made. i got permabanned, yes, permanently for makin it known that imdeman had alter egos during his ban, which led to azbass banning him, which led to clay aiken sticking up for grandpa and banning me for good

EDIT: in the middle of a 400 dollar transaction that of course, didnt go through

bumpin buick
10-20-2008, 06:27 PM
Thats why so many people are going over to other Car Audio Forums, its a shame because I learned the most i know on this site but it just falling apart due to poor decisions on the staffs behalf.

mk_
10-20-2008, 06:32 PM
Soooo the guy that has our money was just banned; well thats just great.

me and you
10-20-2008, 06:32 PM
Thats why so many people are going over to other Car Audio Forums, its a shame because I learned the most i know on this site but it just falling apart due to poor decisions on the staffs behalf.

agreed 100% if I didnt like this site, I would have never bothered to make an AE, just annoying to catch the daily pms from those 2

me and you
10-20-2008, 06:33 PM
Soooo the guy that has our money was just banned; well thats just great.

yeah, and mikes still fat so it didnt even do any dam good :crap:

bumpin buick
10-20-2008, 06:36 PM
so between mk and I that is $1500 of unaccounted money and there is one more member as well. Looks like this is going no where fast, awesome

me and you
10-20-2008, 06:39 PM
so between mk and I that is $1500 of unaccounted money and there is one more member as well. Looks like this is going no where fast, awesome

on top of more money that the OP may be out due to mike reporting him for tax fraud. :rolleyes:

mk_
10-20-2008, 06:40 PM
Well you sold all your ****, which ***** *** :( I only went out and bought 3 optima yellow tops (useless now) to go along with the amp... but still have beats.

chunky cumz
10-20-2008, 06:42 PM
yep, too much power... if we had a site admin that cared this wouldnt be goin on like this.

duece212
10-20-2008, 07:24 PM
I wonder if MIL of Tulsa would approve of this

bumpin buick
10-20-2008, 07:26 PM
This is just one more reason i dont visit this site anymore, im glad the mods are stepping up and doing something about this:rolleyes:

MikeofTulsa
10-20-2008, 07:57 PM
So you banned someone in the middle of a very expensive transactional dispute? If you were at all concerned with people getting their money and not your own personal grudges against TSGP, you would have waited for the facts to come out before banning him. Where are the other moderators here? There is a lot of money on the line, I would be furious if I was Bumpin_buick, or anyone else who is currently stuck holding the bag.

if they were going to get thier money back they would have already gotten it. again, its a simple matter of clicking one simple button on paypal to refund it. as its been said if its such a big deal email him.

nope, even if i had asked him not to post any more for sale **** he would have. he lacks respect for people.

So right now im out $1000, no amps, and no communication with the guy that has my money.
MOT I have never had problems with you in the past but this ban on your behalf really bothers me. He doesnt answer that email ever. Just uses it for paypal so im out for a week I guess. :(

again, there is no reason why you shouldnt already have your money back. he's known for a week that this deal went sour. at most it takes 4-5 days to xfer money to paypal from your bank acct. pming him wouldnt solve anything.

duece212
10-20-2008, 07:59 PM
if they were going to get thier money back they would have already gotten it. again, its a simple matter of clicking one simple button on paypal to refund it. as its been said if its such a big deal email him.

nope, even if i had asked him not to post any more for sale **** he would have. he lacks respect for people.

again, there is no reason why you shouldnt already have your money back. he's known for a week that this deal went sour. at most it takes 4-5 days to xfer money to paypal from your bank acct. pming him wouldnt solve anything.

Keep trying to justify your personal motives. Thanks again for serving the CA.com community so well...

BobbyDD
10-20-2008, 08:33 PM
I've always liked MOT regardless of what most people said about him, but this was indeed a **** move.

bumpin buick
10-20-2008, 08:35 PM
it leaves me pretty helpless, only feeling ive been getting latly on this forum

Twistid
10-20-2008, 08:38 PM
The internet is serious buisness :fyi:

Rashaddd
10-20-2008, 08:40 PM
This is just one more reason i dont visit this site anymore, im glad the mods are stepping up and doing something about this:rolleyes:

What would we do without them

MikeyB
10-20-2008, 08:53 PM
Indeed...what does MOT do to a guy with communication issues in the past? Sever one of the guys lines of communications. Brilliant!

x2 :laugh:

bumpin buick
10-20-2008, 09:06 PM
Well after this gets resolved between Justin and I, that will be my last visits to this forum. If you guys need me, you know where to find me. This is just poor management on the staffs behalf, cutting off my only communication. Especially from MOT, he was actually one of the only staff members I thought was doing his job but looks like I was wrong, just like I was wrong for thinking Justin was actually going to get me the amps. Nothing seems to be straight on this site anymore.

redfred18t
10-20-2008, 09:11 PM
After seeing what transpired in this thread, it really makes me question the moderator staff on this site.

So the guy has had issues in the past. He tries to make things right because he runs into a bunch of problems with memphis. Instead of keeping to himself, and running away like a bandit, he actually confronts the problem and looks like he will take care of it.

Instead, some mod on a power trip bans him and reports him to the IRS and prevents communication between the OP and his buyers. Yeah I dont see a conflict of interest.

That is just fuked up. You should seriously let him finish his business and then ban him if you felt so inclined. He technically didnt do anything wrong. He sold some amps, those people got those amps, then he offers to refund money to a couple of people after he couldn't sell them anymore. I dont see what the problem is.

tapout
10-20-2008, 09:22 PM
point made. i got permabanned, yes, permanently for makin it known that imdeman had alter egos during his ban, which led to azbass banning him, which led to clay aiken sticking up for grandpa and banning me for good

EDIT: in the middle of a 400 dollar transaction that of course, didnt go through

Let me get this right....

You snitch on someone who has and AE because they were unjustly banned for 3 months and yet you are here with an AE after being unjustly banned?

Good one.

duece212
10-20-2008, 09:23 PM
Well after this gets resolved between Justin and I, that will be my last visits to this forum. If you guys need me, you know where to find me. This is just poor management on the staffs behalf, cutting off my only communication. Especially from MOT, he was actually one of the only staff members I thought was doing his job but looks like I was wrong, just like I was wrong for thinking Justin was actually going to get me the amps. Nothing seems to be straight on this site anymore.

The rest of the site here doesn't bother me. Banning for shenanigans when nobody is out anything is all fun and games. But when somebody decides to ban for personal reasons when members here have money on the line, thats BS.

Street DreamsCC
10-20-2008, 11:17 PM
Mike,
I have been around a very long time along with you. From forum to forum.
You have issues with Justin. Fine and dandy. I understand your concerns. After reading 21 pages plus what another 6 or so on this one I do not see a valid point.
Only thing I got from it was he sells stuff at a very good price and takes alittle tooo long to ship. I got a bunch of comments for the other topic you linked to but that is a dead issue.
I did not see anywhere where he claims to MAKE $25k a year on here. Now would that $25k be profit or total sales? So when you buy stuff online who pays the taxes? Buyer does. Seller doesnt collect taxes. So how do you prove he should be reporting it as income? What if he made no profit?
If I sold all the equipment and the DB Drag van for $11k does that mean I should pay taxes on it? I would hope not since I paid more then that total.
Anyways, that topic was all about his very slow delivery which in the end of his bad luck he DID ship it to everyone.
I have always known you to be a very good person. This situation has went alittle overboard. I have had problems with Memphis. **** near the same things. I dont know Justin personally either.
Now as for refunding, I seen where he was selling off some kinda cheaper just to make the first payment on a $16+k credit card bill. I cant see that being only a $50 payment. So is it possible he put what came in on the card and Memphis said hey we want more.........With paypal if you never had a savings account hooked up to them you have to wait a few days for it to allow you to. I just had to go through it last year.
Honestly I didnt see a point in banning him but thats up to you. From what I had read in these 2 he is trying to keep in touch and its alot easier to post 1 topic then to email 4 different people.

Hey Justin,
For your sake I truely hope you make every effort to make the refund to these guys and take the amps to Memphis and tell them to shove it. You should of had Steve buy them and you paid him directly. Once he bought them they cant say anything. But keep these guys informed.

lilmaniac2
10-20-2008, 11:58 PM
Just spoke to justin, he told me to relay some information. Don't pm me asking questions becaue I don't have time for it

TSGP: I need a post that says...the money was deposited before lunch but isn't available on my debit card. As soon as its available everyone is going to get a refund

visitor
10-21-2008, 12:12 AM

your site ***** too.. banned me for NO reason. thanks

You snitch on someone who has and AE because they were unjustly banned for 3 months and yet you are here with an AE after being unjustly banned?

Good one.

:laugh:

and im in the middle of a transaction with justin as well

bumpin buick
10-21-2008, 12:17 AM

your site ***** too.. banned me for NO reason. thanks

:laugh:

and im in the middle of a transaction with justin as well

Visitor your right, you were banned for NO reason, and I never banned you, if youd like to come back you are more then welcome but one of the other staff members was not wanting a fight to start and that was how he avoided it.

Simply put I just want my money back that I am out, im not here to start a fight with Mike or Justin, or Visitor.

ngsm13
10-21-2008, 12:43 AM
Stupid to ban him during the resolution.

Rules are that he is not allowed to sell during a disputed transaction...

Of course MoT is a tard...

nG

bumpin buick
10-21-2008, 01:07 AM
so nothing I can do but wait?

duece212
10-21-2008, 01:11 AM
so nothing I can do but wait?

Well you definately can't pm here now because of MOT's spectacular judgement call.

Hopefully your refund comes tomorrow man like was relayed :crap:

CrispedUp
10-21-2008, 01:12 AM
If anyone needs a hug, I am here.

me and you
10-21-2008, 01:13 AM

Good one.

if it was a random person ive never dealt with, i wouldnt have said ****, but its Imdeman! comeon, that dude is like 84 years old, weighs in at like 472 lbs., talks **** to underage kids on here cause he can and not get smacked for it and claims he owns the lounge, so needless to say, your dam ****in right i did and i know it was a good move on my part, thanks

CrispedUp
10-21-2008, 01:14 AM
if it was a random person ive never dealt with, i wouldnt have said ****, but its Imdeman! comeon, that dude is like 84 years old, weighs in at like 472 lbs., talks **** to underage kids on here cause he can and not get smacked for it and claims he owns the lounge, so needless to say, your dam ****in right i did and i know it was a good move on my part, thanks

wait, who are you?

me and you
10-21-2008, 01:15 AM
wait, who are you?

me and you, duh

bumpin buick
10-21-2008, 01:17 AM
justin?

CrispedUp
10-21-2008, 01:20 AM
father?

me and you
10-21-2008, 01:22 AM
02parkave

speedfreak28
10-21-2008, 01:22 AM
justin?

i thought that was obvious hours ago

me and you
10-21-2008, 01:25 AM
awwwwwwwwww, how cute would it be to see jntar and mot get married?? those 2 have so much low self esteem in common. it would be cute

CrispedUp
10-21-2008, 01:26 AM
man everyone is getting banned. can i join the party?

headbussaboi
10-21-2008, 01:34 AM
02parkave

Liar:laugh:.

bigbangtheory
10-21-2008, 06:40 AM
Why am I not surprised what MoT did?

Not to sound like a broken record, but that was a **** move.

Hope it all gets worked out.

Feel really bad for Bumpin', one of the good guys IMO. Hope your luck turns around bud. Just keep your head held high.

bigbangtheory
10-21-2008, 06:42 AM
This is a sorry state of affairs. How is there no repercussion on the blatant disregard to the forum members. How the **** do these degenerates become mods anyways? So ****ing cool to be a god on a forum:rolleyes:

I use to be an admin on my forum for when I was into gaming. Really got tired of all the ****. Not all it is cracked up to be. Glad I got out of that **** fest.

--Navi--
10-21-2008, 07:15 AM

But yet you had no problem with any of this until he called you fat on the internet.... seriously ***** move on your part. If ever there was a "Fail" at being a mod you earned it, now go deal with your lack of self esteem at the buffet.

DidUHearThat?
10-21-2008, 07:38 AM
Thread saver:

http://i78.photobucket.com/albums/j118/Wonder25/lynda-carter-010.jpg

NeedDirections
10-21-2008, 08:56 AM
But yet you had no problem with any of this until he called you fat on the internet.... seriously ***** move on your part. If ever there was a "Fail" at being a mod you earned it, now go deal with your lack of self esteem at the buffet.

http://members.airsoftcanada.com/digital_assasin/Forum%20Stuff/Misc/oh_snap.gif

chunky cumz
10-21-2008, 10:29 AM
MOT GET BANNED? we really need a better site admin, goob is worthless. which then allows the mods to be even more worthless.

DidUHearThat?
10-21-2008, 10:49 AM
http://media.ebaumsworld.com/picture/kornfire15/Douchebag.png

ngsm13
10-21-2008, 12:19 PM
MOT GET BANNED? we really need a better site admin, goob is worthless. which then allows the mods to be even more worthless.

Well, we'll always have the worthless member thing covered with you here...

:rolleyes:

nG

CrispedUp
10-21-2008, 12:27 PM

If it wasnt for goob, none of us would be here right now. So instead of saying we need a better admin, you should be thanking him.

chunky cumz
10-21-2008, 01:06 PM
That is stupid rhetoric, this is not the only car audio site. This place has turned into a free for all:fyi:

i think he was just saying that to get a rise out of everyone

BassAddictJ
10-21-2008, 02:54 PM
why am i not shocked this has happened.........

kind of like assuring me that i'd get a zx2500.1 for 380 shipped when you never had a secure hookup with kicker.

this isnt "bad luck". this is you not being careful with yours and other peoples money.

duece212
10-21-2008, 02:58 PM
why am i not shocked this has happened.........

kind of like assuring me that i'd get a zx2500.1 for 380 shipped when you never had a secure hookup with kicker.

this isnt "bad luck". this is you not being careful.

Agreed there was risk involved. I got my amp, but I was middleman to a transaction that is stalled now. It doesn't help when some idiot comes in here and bans the seller though so he cannot communicate to the buyer through the site he made the deal on.

On that note...anybody seen a refund yet?

mrogowski
10-21-2008, 03:17 PM

Agreed. I sent him my cash this morning. That was before I saw this clusterfvck of a thread...

Here's hoping he will get back to everyone. I would assume he will probably use the PayPal cash I sent him to pay others now.

duece212
10-21-2008, 03:48 PM
oh crap that ***** :/

TurdFergueson2
10-21-2008, 03:54 PM
This whole situation is just bad.

skitzafit
10-21-2008, 03:59 PM
This whole situation is just bad.

http://audioforum.termpro.com/topic/38/28678.html

TurdFergueson2
10-21-2008, 04:01 PM

And it gets worse.

duece212
10-21-2008, 04:03 PM

Oh christ...thats not a good sign for people wanting a refund. Hopefully these refunds still go through today like he said they would.

iamamp3pimp
10-21-2008, 04:07 PM
he's either a really really good liar, or just has some of the worst luck i've ever heard of.

PsychoTheRapist
10-21-2008, 04:07 PM
Justin always has some ultra dramatic happenings going on his life it seems.. I'm glad I resisted temptation and didn't purchase one of these amps.. (wipes forehead off)

I hope Justin does right by all who are waiting for their funds. Good luck to you all. :)

me and you
10-21-2008, 04:31 PM
For those of you that have not caught on yet you are 99% not going to get a refund. I would start taking steps to get your money back any way you can ASAP.

Whenever some BS like this happens and the dramatic stories start to follow it usually means only the worst is yet to come.

As for MoT banning him I don't think it was needed but honestly if he really gave a **** about any of you guys and your sales he would have either contacted you via email or made another second account here just to come explain what was going on.. let's not seriously hold on to that last bit of hope thinking he is just not getting back to anyone because he is banned and will magically appear tomorrow with tracking numbers or refunds :laugh:

I feel bad for all you guys, sometimes when a hot deal pops up we pop wood and don't pay any attention to the red flags that are popping up.. The main one would be the fact that he never posted a picture with his username and date on them and the second would be he posted links to termpro from a ride that was not even his (Think it was Steves) and third would be the fact he said 'Will get pics with date and username tonight) for days and days without ever actually doing it.

Best of luck and I know a lot of you do not have $600 sitting in paypal so hopefully some of you used funds off your credit card or debit card, if so call your card company NOW and reverse the transaction and tell them you were never delivered the product. You should have it reversed within 24 hours.

you must be mikes boyfriend

me and you
10-21-2008, 04:33 PM
wait, i remember you, your all the mods tampons, always stuck in their coochy

mrogowski
10-21-2008, 05:06 PM
Stupid to ban him during the resolution.

Rules are that he is not allowed to sell during a disputed transaction...

Of course MoT is a tard...

nG

Can he be unbanned Noah?

chunky cumz
10-21-2008, 05:07 PM
wait, i remember you, your all the mods tampons, always stuck in their coochy

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

chunky cumz
10-21-2008, 05:10 PM
Tsgp Is Unbanned!

me and you
10-21-2008, 05:19 PM
Tsgp Is Unbanned!

someone that has his other contact info should probably make him aware of this so that he can come in and handle his business

duece212
10-21-2008, 05:20 PM
Justin, Bumpin_buick - I have entered a paypal dispute for the amps that were not sent, if the refund doesn't show up by late tonight I will escalate it to a claim.

Sorry for the hassle but being in the middle here I want this resolved ASAP

mrogowski
10-21-2008, 05:21 PM
Whomever unbanned him -> thanks!

Random1010
10-21-2008, 05:24 PM
Hmm do I get my money back?

mrogowski
10-21-2008, 05:25 PM
Justin, Bumpin_buick - I have entered a paypal dispute for the amps that were not sent, if the refund doesn't show up by late tonight I will escalate it to a claim.

Sorry for the hassle but being in the middle here I want this resolved ASAP

Can you escalate it that quickly? I thought you have to wait a week before you can do that.

duece212
10-21-2008, 05:27 PM
Can you escalate it that quickly? I thought you have to wait a week before you can do that.

Honestly I'm not sure, this is the first time I've ever had to do a dispute in paypal. I'm going to do whatever they allow on a claim.

As a heads up, it ***** to do without Justin being able to answer here, you should probably do a claim as well so if anything goes wrong somebody else with a dispute doesn't get your money out of his acct that you just sent this morning.

This may all be over-reaction but I'm just making sure things are covered.

pioneerpimp
10-21-2008, 05:36 PM
yea he always has some crazy stories. not someone hit his dog. its someone robbed him or his kitchen caught on fire. thats from cooking up that crack.

iamamp3pimp
10-21-2008, 05:53 PM
yet you have him in your refs x10

iamamp3pimp
10-21-2008, 05:55 PM
i had a claim where they recovered a whopping 12 cents for me.

now, all my purchases using paypal are run through my credit card.

they backcharge with NO problem whatsoever, and leave paypal scrounging to get the money back.....just like they leave you hanging waiting on your failed claim resoilution

duece212
10-21-2008, 05:56 PM
Paypal only offers the illusion they got your back. I have had one paypal claim before. It was a ****ing debauchery. They (paypal) actually asked me if I would accept a lesser amount, they said if I did it would increase the likely hood I would get some money back:rolleyes: Good luck with this guys.

Credit card companies will yank their money back from paypal if it comes to that

iamamp3pimp
10-21-2008, 05:57 PM
Credit card companies will yank their money back from paypal if it comes to that
for sure

bones22
10-21-2008, 06:00 PM
That's the thing, you got to use a credit card, if it is linked to your bank and you pay there is no hope

some banks will act just like CC companies
federal bank
a lot of state banks
credit unions

its the little city banks that cant do much to help people

DB_DRAG_SPL
10-21-2008, 06:06 PM
A message has been left in his thread over on Termpro.

me and you
10-21-2008, 06:13 PM
Actually that's Mr. Manpon to you punk!

sure thing there tampon toughy

chunky cumz
10-21-2008, 06:15 PM
sure thing there tampon toughy

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

RXZILLA
10-21-2008, 06:18 PM
BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Dude....get back to work. You need to earn so dough biznatch!:greedy:

chunky cumz
10-21-2008, 06:20 PM
Dude....get back to work. You need to earn so dough biznatch!:greedy:

Bahahahaha, i get paid to do this. Shouldnt you be makin a wall or somehting! lol

MikeofTulsa
10-21-2008, 07:45 PM
Whomever unbanned him -> thanks!

i got him unbanned so he can communicate with you guys(which i doubt will happen.) once this is cleared up he's gone again.

pioneerpimp
10-21-2008, 07:47 PM
awww man now hes trying to look like the hero

duece212
10-21-2008, 07:48 PM
i got him unbanned so he can communicate with you guys(which i doubt will happen. once this is cleared up he's gone again.

Thank you, kind of :)

MikeofTulsa
i am the one that got him unbanned. not trying to be a hero. as i said, i doubt he will "contact" any of you.

kovemaster559
this is ganna be ******

duece212
10-21-2008, 07:50 PM
i am the one that got him unbanned. not trying to be a hero. as i said, i doubt he will "contact" any of you.

you are the wind beneath my wings :fyi:

Louisiana_CRX
10-21-2008, 07:54 PM
good luck to all who made purchases....

NewAgeKing
10-21-2008, 07:57 PM
good luck to all who made purchases....

X2

Powerbass1267
10-21-2008, 08:10 PM
Whoa this is crazy, I know one thing, if im going to make a large purchase, I am going to save up enough money to get it legit and be 100 percent about it...

TSGP
10-21-2008, 08:24 PM
wow....how are you guys saying that everyone is not getting a refund?!

I'm waiting on funds to transfer and then everyone that has paid me is getting a refund.

I got banned...how was I supposed to keep everyone updated. And I even got Hicks to make a post for me that said what the deal was.

Funds still aren't on the debit card (just went to the ATM)

AS SOON as they transfer everyone is getting a refund. What else can I do about the situation?

I'm keeping everyone informed...i'm not skipping the country....what else can I do?

kovemaster559
10-21-2008, 08:25 PM
wow....how are you guys saying that everyone is not getting a refund?!

I'm waiting on funds to transfer and then everyone that has paid me is getting a refund.

I got banned...how was I supposed to keep everyone updated. And I even got Hicks to make a post for me that said what the deal was.

Funds still aren't on the debit card (just went to the ATM)

AS SOON as they transfer everyone is getting a refund. What else can I do about the situation?

I'm keeping everyone informed...i'm not skipping the country....what else can I do?

dont get robbed .:crying:

TSGP
10-21-2008, 08:26 PM
Also I didn't tell anyone else I'd sell anymore amps.

I talked to you over a week ago man, you gotta let people know when you plan on paying lol

But since I have claims against me and my balance is in the negative I can't refund it

TSGP
10-21-2008, 08:26 PM
dont get robbed .:crying:

I got robbed a week and a half ago...I made a post about it on here.....

Thats not effecting this situation in the least

Ford302Redneck
10-21-2008, 08:32 PM
Justin has refunded me once.

So I think hes good there.

But now you already have claims on your paypal? lol. Its not really funny tho.

TSGP
10-21-2008, 08:34 PM
Justin has refunded me once.

So I think hes good there.

But now you already have claims on your paypal? lol. Its not really funny tho.

I have 6 paypal claims and only owe 4 amps....and since I"m not sure who sent what I'm giving myself a migraine trying to figure out what the deal is

Twistid
10-21-2008, 08:38 PM
pwnt

duece212
10-21-2008, 08:40 PM
I have 6 paypal claims and only owe 4 amps....and since I"m not sure who sent what I'm giving myself a migraine trying to figure out what the deal is

To answer the number of claims Bumpin Buick was supposed to send you 1k I believe. I made 900 of that (in two payments I know a pita) and he made a payment for the rest as I understand it.

That would be why there are two claims from me in paypal and one for him totalling three.

Its an ugly mess since we did this one in a 3way manner. If bumpin gets all his money back and advises me so I'll close the claims. Sorry it had to go the way of claims, just wanted to be sure everything is covered. I'm not doubting you but you have to admit, with the past experiences here its only smart for somebody to put a claim in to make sure they are covered.

Glad to see you back after the banning though. I ask that you work with bumpin buick on this but if you need anything feel free to PM me or we can chat on the phone.

-bud

TSGP
10-21-2008, 08:46 PM
i hear ya man.

If he wants to do it this way thats fine and i'll just click refund and give everybody everything back and you can just send the cash to him.

Or i'll send it all to him and eat the paypal fees

duece212
10-21-2008, 08:48 PM
i hear ya man.

If he wants to do it this way thats fine and i'll just click refund and give everybody everything back and you can just send the cash to him.

Or i'll send it all to him and eat the paypal fees

You can send it either way...hell I'll eat the paypal fees to be done with this one, doesn't bother me man.

I shoulda known better than to do a 3way transaction...just makes it a pita with more people involved.

mrogowski

Justin, isn't the money sent to you still sitting in your PayPal account? Can you not simply send the money back?

mk_
Amazing what communication does when the main person isn't banned. Atleast now everyone with money in this isn't sh*tting their pants anymore.

TSGP
10-21-2008, 08:50 PM
Justin, isn't the money sent to you still sitting in your PayPal account? Can you not simply send the money back?

I was already in the negative from other people filing a claim.

So since my account shows a negative balance it won't let me do ANYTHING.

The second the money shows up in my checking I'm going to just refund everybody.

MikeofTulsa
10-21-2008, 08:52 PM
not quite sure why this isnt already resolved. shouldnt take more than 3-5 days for money to xfer you've known about this for more than a week.

tapout
10-21-2008, 08:52 PM

The refund button should work, yes.

But maybe not. :crap:

TSGP
10-21-2008, 08:54 PM
not quite sure why this isnt already resolved. shouldnt take more than 3-5 days for money to xfer you've known about this for more than a week.

3-5 business days

Its not like I'm avoiding and hiding out...I'm waiting on the money to transfer over so everything can be resolved.

TSGP
10-21-2008, 08:55 PM
The refund button should work, yes.

But maybe not. :crap:

But since he filed a claim as soon as he sent the money it won't even give me a choice to use the refund button

mrogowski
10-21-2008, 08:56 PM
I was already in the negative from other people filing a claim.

So since my account shows a negative balance it won't let me do ANYTHING.

The second the money shows up in my checking I'm going to just refund everybody.

Well, I guess I don't fully understand how PayPal works. Does PP automatically apply a debit once a claim is filed against you?

MikeofTulsa
10-21-2008, 08:56 PM
the claim itself should give you the option to refund or proove you shipped the item.

TSGP
10-21-2008, 09:07 PM
says it will come from my funding source.

Its an old savings account but I'll try it, maybe it will give everyone their money back and if the cash isn't there maybe it will just come back on me

TSGP
10-21-2008, 09:09 PM
A Refund was issued.
10/21/2008 18:08 PDT

I did attempt it...someone that I owe an amp to please let me know if it was recieved

mk_
10-21-2008, 09:10 PM
Got my refund. Thanks

Michael

mrogowski
Why don't you shoot out one refund and see how things work out?

tapout
A Refund was issued.

I did attempt it...someone that I owe an amp to please let me know if it was recieved

post the email addy that is associated with it.

bumpin buick
10-21-2008, 09:11 PM
im still out a grand but mk got his so that leaves three of us left i beleive?

mrogowski
10-21-2008, 09:12 PM
I guess you're one step ahead of me...

duece212
10-21-2008, 09:14 PM
A Refund was issued.

I show refund from you pending, not sure what pending means but it looks like its on the way :)

TSGP
10-21-2008, 09:14 PM
im still out a grand but mk got his so that leaves three of us left i beleive?

matt, check to see if the 100 you sent isn't refunded.

TSGP
10-21-2008, 09:15 PM
I show refund from you pending, not sure what pending means but it looks like its on the way :)

you know whats really messed up?

I was -1500 in paypal.

I clicked refund to everyone that I knew didn't recieve an amp....and now It shows 200 dollars positive

bumpin buick
10-21-2008, 09:16 PM
matt, check to see if the 100 you sent isn't refunded.

100 is still looking for my other 900 is that going back to duece first?

TSGP
10-21-2008, 09:17 PM
100 is still looking for my other 900 is that going back to duece first?

Yes, I figured since I was neg in paypal best situation for everyone to get money back ASAP is to just refund everybody and just let him send you the cash

Also that way I don't eat 60 dollars in paypal fees

duece212
10-21-2008, 09:18 PM
you know whats really messed up?

I was -1500 in paypal.

I clicked refund to everyone that I knew didn't recieve an amp....and now It shows 200 dollars positive

It automagically closed all the claims...my claims show closed now. Thanks for pushin the refunds man.

TSGP
10-21-2008, 09:19 PM
ok cool, now it just shows pending for money from that account.

I'll go put cash in that account and then ta-da situation taken care of....

BobbyDD
10-21-2008, 09:22 PM
i got him unbanned so he can communicate with you guys(which i doubt will happen.) once this is cleared up he's gone again.

Mike, if everyone gets their money back what possible reason could you have for banning him again?

mrogowski
10-21-2008, 09:22 PM
Mine is still pending, but things are looking up....

Justin, I tip my hat to you. Thanks for following through with everything - reinforces integrity. :)

Mike, I see little reason for banning him after all this. Heck, you would have had 30 very happy people in the forum had this deal really gone through...
m

duece212
10-21-2008, 09:23 PM
ok cool, now it just shows pending for money from that account.

I'll go put cash in that account and then ta-da situation taken care of....

So that refund came from an acct without money to cover it currently? Just curious to make sure paypal won't cancel those refunds before tomorrow due to a lack of funds :/

Usually they list a backup source of funding as well so you might want to make sure they don't hit another one of your accounts/cards for the funds.

chunky cumz
10-21-2008, 09:25 PM
:handclap::handclap::handclap::handclap::toast:

TSGP
10-21-2008, 09:26 PM
So that refund came from an acct without money to cover it currently? Just curious to make sure paypal won't cancel those refunds before tomorrow due to a lack of funds :/

Usually they list a backup source of funding as well so you might want to make sure they don't hit another one of your accounts/cards for the funds.

I'll check everything...I'm going to go in the morning and talk to the bank and tell them whats going on.

I can go a few grand overdraft without penalties also.

So nothing SHOULD happen, if it does LMK ASAP and I'll fix it

But for now it looks like we are good

bones22
10-21-2008, 09:28 PM
one more reason justin shouldnt be banned
he came back and right away got everyone their $
or at least its in the process of going back to their accts

DUMPED
whats up with MOT?
why would you ban the guy?
granted he's had issues in the passed, he is and has made
the appropriate steps to clear this current one and he is
keeping the lines of communicationg open.. well except for the part
where he was brilliantly banned..lol

What would be the reason for banning him after this is all resolved?
can you answer that question........

TSGP
also thanks to whoever made this a sticky....i think? lol

Everyone should be taken care of now...but everyone that has pending refund please LMK when it goes through

lilmaniac2
10-21-2008, 09:30 PM
I'll check everything...I'm going to go in the morning and talk to the bank and tell them whats going on.

I can go a few grand overdraft without penalties also.

So nothing SHOULD happen, if it does LMK ASAP and I'll fix it

But for now it looks like we are good

glad you showed them asshats you werent ripping them off

TSGP
10-21-2008, 09:31 PM

you know whats the funniest part about this?

It was MoT that told me I could refund with a claim going on with a negative balance :D

chunky cumz
10-21-2008, 09:34 PM
they just made an *** of themselves

duece212
10-21-2008, 09:34 PM
Thanks for initiating the refunds, I'll give a fat thanks once the funds transfer :)

they just made an *** of themselves

Nobody is an asshat for protecting themselves...

TSGP
10-21-2008, 09:36 PM
Thanks man, like I said if ANYTHING happens LMK asap and I'll fix it by any means necessary.

Also just for the guys that are saying I never had the amps or I was just trying to rip people off...heres a pic I never posted

http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c294/teamsubgopoof/004-8.jpg

http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c294/teamsubgopoof/003-13.jpg

chunky cumz
10-21-2008, 09:37 PM
Thanks for initiating the refunds, I'll give a fat thanks once the funds transfer :)

Nobody is an asshat for protecting themselves...

lol no mods

mrogowski
10-21-2008, 09:37 PM

A ripoff artist wouldn't even consider starting a thread like this. He would simply disappear.

No, it wasn't a ripoff; just had a few folks asking some serious questions when the OP went *poof*.

TSGP
10-21-2008, 09:38 PM
and I don't blame any of you guys for starting a claim/dispute.

You were just covering yourselves

bones22
10-21-2008, 09:41 PM
Thanks man, like I said if ANYTHING happens LMK asap and I'll fix it by any means necessary.
Also just for the guys that are saying I never had the amps or I was just trying to rip people off...heres a pic I never posted
http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c294/teamsubgopoof/004-8.jpg
http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c294/teamsubgopoof/003-13.jpg

thats a thing of beauty

mrogowski
10-21-2008, 09:42 PM
and I don't blame any of you guys for starting a claim/dispute.

You were just covering yourselves

Let me know if Memphis forgets to take back one of those amps..:p:

chunky cumz
10-21-2008, 09:42 PM
thats a thing of beauty

x2

TSGP
10-21-2008, 09:44 PM

I'm going to talk to them and see if they'll sell me a couple of them for the price we agreed on the first time.

I have a friend that has 4 or 6 of them for sell for not much more then I was asking....I won't sell them for him but I'll see if I can get him to list them on here for you guys

mrogowski
10-21-2008, 09:47 PM
I'm going to talk to them and see if they'll sell me a couple of them for the price we agreed on the first time.

I have a friend that has 4 or 6 of them for sell for not much more then I was asking....I won't sell them for him but I'll see if I can get him to list them on here for you guys

Well, the guy I was purchasing the unit for is still interested in getting one, so if there is a chance, PM me.

2000LaDe
10-21-2008, 10:16 PM
so have cook buy them and then buy them off cook. done deal.

skitzafit
10-21-2008, 10:17 PM

cant belive you would still wanna deal with him being that he is a suspected drug dealer by the police in his area and im sure he will be running into lots of problems if what he said on termpro is true.

BobbyDD
10-21-2008, 10:19 PM
cant belive you would still wanna deal with him being that he is a suspected drug dealer by the police in his area and im sure he will be running into lots of problems if what he said on termpro is true.

I've done business with him before and would do so again.:fyi:

mrogowski
10-21-2008, 10:21 PM

Yeah, its all speculative isn't it?