PDA

View Full Version : Ipod Cable trouble:(

audiobahnuser18
10-15-2008, 05:48 PM
Hey guy's i went an ordered the Ipod cable for my 9887 so i went and hooked it up soon as i got it i think it's defective though because. Here's what happened went to go test it and it only work's the driver side mids/tweeter's i was like huh so then i switched back to cd player and both sides work:D. Anyone know why this is though:( , is it defective from egay:(?

canyouhearmatt
10-15-2008, 05:49 PM
maybe not properly connected

i.e not in all the way?

audiobahnuser18
10-15-2008, 05:50 PM
Checked that man i went and pulled the hu back out to recheck all the wiring it was properly connected. If you listen to the passenger side speaker make's almost like a really faint hissing type sound. But when you switch back to cd player everything works fine:confused:.

audiobahnuser18
10-15-2008, 05:56 PM
Well my friend i know cartunes gonna hook me up get me one that work's i just called em. He said sound's defective and is damager:(.

canyouhearmatt
10-15-2008, 05:57 PM
Checked that man i went and pulled the hu back out to recheck all the wiring it was properly connected. If you listen to the passenger side speaker make's almost like a really faint hissing type sound. But when you switch back to cd player everything works fine:confused:.

Then return that ****.

audiobahnuser18
10-15-2008, 05:58 PM
Gonna try to man just wrote the guy on ebay hopefully he will refund it.