PDA

View Full Version : DEH-P600UB - Red?

reheat
10-11-2008, 02:42 PM
I just received a DEH-P600UB. I noticed some of the older models of this unit had switchable colours for the display. As the rest of my interior is all red I wanted to keep it that way but it only seems (as far as I can tell from the manual so far) that you can operate this in blue.

Anyone know if it can be set to red?

Also, anyone have any idea if the new models might have this feature reinstated? Not sure if I should wait. I should probably just put it in as it will look cool either way. Thanks for the help.

tez4life
10-11-2008, 03:32 PM
I just received a DEH-P600UB. I noticed some of the older models of this unit had switchable colours for the display. As the rest of my interior is all red I wanted to keep it that way but it only seems (as far as I can tell from the manual so far) that you can operate this in blue.

Anyone know if it can be set to red?

Also, anyone have any idea if the new models might have this feature reinstated? Not sure if I should wait. I should probably just put it in as it will look cool either way. Thanks for the help.

I dont believe so, I have one as well and have never seen anything about that i the manual. Good HU though, im enjoying havin mine back again :)

blazeplacid
10-13-2008, 09:04 AM
no red

apline and some kenwoods do the blue to red thing

reheat
10-13-2008, 11:16 AM
Thanks for the replies!

My old kenwood did red but it was getting pretty old.

Anyhow, I went and installed it and it looks great. A really nice deck. Just wish it came with a printed manual!