PDA

View Full Version : Bad transaction w DARKHART !!

JDBoogie
10-10-2008, 10:27 AM
I was looking for a processor to go with my Clarion Max675vdII and DARKHART said he had one. Since he had the same HU that i have i went ahead and completed the transaction. I received the processor (a Clarion DVH920) and tried to install it.. It didnt work with my HU. I searched the web and even called Clarion customer support and they informed me that the 920 doesnt work with the Max675VDII... I contacted DARKHART to let him know that the processor doesnt work with the our HU's and he asked me to give him some time to locate a 940. In hindsight I think he was stalling for time so that the paypal dispute time limit could expire.. He has not replied to any of my pm or made any contact with me. The dude sold me a processor that i think he knew wouldnt work with my hu and dashed with my cash! :furious:

JDBoogie
10-28-2008, 02:31 PM
Everything is cool now! I returned the proc and only asked for money back and he agreed.

scarolinablazin
10-28-2008, 02:52 PM
ok, i'll sell you the wrong product for a grand then you can send it back and i'll return 500 of your money.

ctmike
10-28-2008, 02:52 PM
so you bought a processor that you thought would work with your hu and never bothered to check first to see if it would? sounds more like it was your fault and not his. this thread shouldn't have even been made. it's not the sellers responsibility to check to see if it'd work in your install.

dave_damage
10-28-2008, 02:56 PM
I hate this thread!!! :fyi:

JDBoogie
10-28-2008, 03:13 PM
We both thought it would work. The only reason i suggested that he refund part of the money is because of paypal fees and the fact that he could have sold it to someone that has the correct HU. I replied in the message because i didnt want to smear the guys reputation.

I really dont care what ya'll think.

DARKHART
12-15-2008, 12:28 AM
I was looking for a processor to go with my Clarion Max675vdII and DARKHART said he had one. Since he had the same HU that i have i went ahead and completed the transaction. I received the processor (a Clarion DVH920) and tried to install it.. It didnt work with my HU. I searched the web and even called Clarion customer support and they informed me that the 920 doesnt work with the Max675VDII... I contacted DARKHART to let him know that the processor doesnt work with the our HU's and he asked me to give him some time to locate a 940. In hindsight I think he was stalling for time so that the paypal dispute time limit could expire.. He has not replied to any of my pm or made any contact with me. The dude sold me a processor that i think he knew wouldnt work with my hu and dashed with my cash! :furious:

HOLD THE *UCKING PHONE!!!!!!!!! I just noticed this tread.....b*tch I replied to EVERY SINGLE pm you sent me and YES I did offer to find you a unit that was compatible with your deck after you stated that it did work with your headunit and when I couldn't I offered you a refund and you said that you would ship the unit back to me and that's the last I heard of the situation because you NEVER SENT THE UNIT BACK TO ME....How in the HELL you gonna come on this forum and try and run my name through the sHitter like this...B*tch I don't run from any **** thing and never have, hell I've been on this forum for 6yrs and have never had a problem with ANY TRANSACTION......You need to get your lies straight boy and you need to clear this Sh*t Up QUICK!!!!!!!!!!:verymad::verymad::verymad:

blackbonnie
12-15-2008, 12:33 AM
Everything is cool now! I returned the proc and only asked for money back and he agreed.

HOLD THE *UCKING PHONE!!!!!!!!! I just noticed this tread.....b*tch I replied to EVERY SINGLE pm you sent me and YES I did offer to find you a unit that was compatible with your deck after you stated that it did work with your headunit and when I couldn't I offered you a refund and you said that you would ship the unit back to me and that's the last I heard of the situation because you NEVER SENT THE UNIT BACK TO ME....How in the HELL you gonna come on this forum and try and run my name through the sHitter like this...B*tch I don't run from any **** thing and never have, hell I've been on this forum for 6yrs and have never had a problem with ANY TRANSACTION......You need to get your lies straight boy and you need to clear this Sh*t Up QUICK!!!!!!!!!!:verymad::verymad::verymad:

so this has not been cleared up?

Louisiana_CRX
12-15-2008, 12:35 AM
hmmmmmm

CrispedUp
12-15-2008, 12:37 AM
so this has not been cleared up?

doesnt look like it.

Pop da Hatch
12-15-2008, 12:37 AM
crazy shi.

alvitae
12-15-2008, 12:39 AM
:sword: It's my turn to make the funny picture for the first time now.

MmatsDude
12-15-2008, 12:41 AM
:sword: It's my turn to make the funny picture for the first time now.

Lol.

NewAgeKing
12-15-2008, 12:42 AM
Interesting.

DBBOOM
12-15-2008, 12:46 AM
Somebody needs to post the smiley eating popcorn.

CrispedUp
12-15-2008, 12:47 AM
:popcorn:

MmatsDude
Somebody needs to post the smiley eating popcorn.

Louisiana_CRX

MmatsDude

darn it lol

Louisiana_CRX
12-15-2008, 12:48 AM
Triple poast ...FTL :crap:

mr_kebo
12-15-2008, 12:48 AM

mr_kebo
12-15-2008, 12:49 AM
lol well. guess i got beat to it.

brynm
:wow:

NewAgeKing
:popcorn: ................. :hide:

Pop da Hatch
get some.

geowick07
12-15-2008, 12:50 AM
nm...too late

geo

CrispedUp
12-15-2008, 12:50 AM

winnar

NewAgeKing
12-15-2008, 12:51 AM
Popcorn guy has a lazy eye or something.

brynm
12-15-2008, 12:51 AM
:popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popc orn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::crap:

DBBOOM
12-15-2008, 12:52 AM
Yeah i think that'll work! LOL

lowriderram_95
12-15-2008, 12:59 AM
never actually done businiess with DARKHART but I've talked to him about alot of stuff, I call BS on the OP. DARKHART seems like a good guy

DARKHART
12-15-2008, 01:08 AM
never actually done businiess with DARKHART but I've talked to him about alot of stuff, I call BS on the OP. DARKHART seems like a good guy

Thanks for the vote of confidence....how do I post up the P.M.'s that I've received from this guy....d*mn I can't believe this crap, no wonder I haven't gotten any responses to my for sale trend....:confused::confused::confused:

Louisiana_CRX
12-15-2008, 01:11 AM
:popcorn:........:readytog:

DARKHART
12-15-2008, 01:30 AM
O.K.......I've calmed down now, I'm just taken aback by this trend cause it's quite a kick in the gut to find out you've had your rep slammed in the mud and didn't know it....I just want little buddy to come on here and admit that he hasn't sent me the unit back and that I had agreed to his terms for the refund and basically just clear my name on this board......I do offer my apology for the name calling I did, it was just a knee jerk reaction and very immature on my part and for that I'm sorry but da*n dude tried to torpedo me here......Just clear my name dude....:(:(:(

Jameseypoo
12-15-2008, 01:35 AM
O.K.......I've calmed down now, I'm just taken aback by this trend cause it's quite a kick in the gut to find out you've had your rep slammed in the mud and didn't know it....I just want little buddy to come on here and admit that he hasn't sent me the unit back and that I had agreed to his terms for the refund and basically just clear my name on this board......I do offer my apology for the name calling I did, it was just a knee jerk reaction and very immature on my part and for that I'm sorry but da*n dude tried to torpedo me here......Just clear my name dude....:(:(:(

I don't care if you're name is clear or not... I just sent you $200 :fyi: :)

DARKHART
12-15-2008, 01:37 AM
I don't care if you're name is clear or not... I just sent you $200 :fyi: :)

Thanks James and you've got P.M.:D:D:D

brynm
12-15-2008, 07:30 AM
The way I read the first post, I would place way more blame on the OP than on the seller. He could have easily looked up whether or no the processor would work with his HU.

Johnny Law.Lulz
12-15-2008, 07:55 AM
IMO this is not DARKHARt's fault in anyway - this thread is pretty ghey

Pootie
12-15-2008, 08:04 AM
Im confused did you read the thread before you flipped a wig.

He said everything is cool

We both thought it would work. The only reason i suggested that he refund part of the money is because of paypal fees and the fact that he could have sold it to someone that has the correct HU. I replied in the message because i didnt want to smear the guys reputation.

I really dont care what ya'll think.

And he didn't want to smear your rep.

Then this :wow:

Thanks for the vote of confidence....how do I post up the P.M.'s that I've received from this guy....d*mn I can't believe this crap, no wonder I haven't gotten any responses to my for sale trend....:confused::confused::confused:

......Just clear my name dude....:(:(:(

I replied in the message because i didnt want to smear the guys reputation.

LazyRider
12-15-2008, 08:25 AM
It looks like everything was cleared up and DARKHART just didn't know that this thread was made about him. OP apologized already.

Forrest Gump
12-15-2008, 10:56 AM
Why the f doesn't this thread get deleted?