PDA

View Full Version : Box too big for my type R???

Afboy143
07-07-2003, 01:54 AM
I built a 1.25cu/ft sealed enclosure for my type R cuz the guys at CC said if i made it this big it would b a lil more boomier. Yeah its more boomier but the SQ sux ***. If i made it smaller would the SQ b better? I heard Type R's have excellent SQ and thats why i got one. If i made the box smaller, what should i make the air space? thanks guys

Afboy143
07-07-2003, 02:06 AM
I have a pioneer H/U and its set on "Powerful" whatever that means? On the amp the EQ is set in the middle, the bass boost and level boost is set at...uh...where the 9 would b on a clock, lets jus say the gains are up high cuz if they arent i hear **** for bass. So yo suggest me makin the box smaller?

Afboy143
07-07-2003, 02:17 AM
Hey jmac do you have AIM or nething cuz i really need some help so could u PM me ur AIM sn if u have one or nething? But the EQ is set at... 6? whatevr that means?

Afboy143
07-07-2003, 02:23 AM
Blah nvm i hate msn, i only use yahoo and aim. But i went on alpine website and it says the recc. sealed volume is .7 to 1.o. So what should i make it to? So i should also set down my bass boost? Umm what else? Just tell me everything to do to make it sound better

Wonderbread
07-07-2003, 02:29 AM
what's your MSN Jmac... pm me... or add me.... look down, it's in my sig.