PDA

View Full Version : California IASCA Shows

SoCalSQ
10-08-2008, 01:27 PM
Hello,

After two years of being disappointed by the total lack of IASCA in California, I have decided to do something. I have signed up to be a promoter for IASCA events in California.

So far I have commitments from quite a few local shops as well as manufacturers to host shows during the next year. Apart from the shops Image Dynamics, Arc Audio, and Vertical Doors/Elite Creations have all shown interest in hosting shows.

The first show I am scheduling will be an SQi event at:

AUDIO SHOPPE - November 15th 2008
6760 Central Avenue Unit A
Riverside, Ca. 92504
(951) 787-0550 (951) 788-9379 (fax)

IASCA has changed their format so that finals will be during spring break. This gives competitiors three extra months to qualify this year. I am also setting up a judges training at Audio Shoppe. Most likely this will be in December or January.

There will definately be at least three shows BEFORE finals. This should give those of you with partially finished projects enough time to get them done.

IMPORTANT NOTE: IASCA is considering separate East and West coast Finals with CA$H prizes. I am fighting to get this done, but I need to increase west coast interest so I can push it through. Although we may not get a West Coast final this year, I have been told that there will be cash prizes this year at finals.

If IASCA does not get a west coast final going by next year, I will set up a west coast series that will culminate with point based cash prizes.

Feel free to contact me if you have any comments or questions via email at: [email protected]

James Bang
10-08-2008, 01:29 PM
See you there.

Beerdrnkr
10-08-2008, 11:29 PM
Hello,

After two years of being disappointed by the total lack of IASCA in California, I have decided to do something. I have signed up to be a promoter for IASCA events in California.

So far I have commitments from quite a few local shops as well as manufacturers to host shows during the next year. Apart from the shops Image Dynamics, Arc Audio, and Vertical Doors/Elite Creations have all shown interest in hosting shows.

The first show I am scheduling will be an SQi event at:

AUDIO SHOPPE - November 15th 2008
6760 Central Avenue Unit A
Riverside, Ca. 92504
(951) 787-0550 (951) 788-9379 (fax)

IASCA has changed their format so that finals will be during spring break. This gives competitiors three extra months to qualify this year. I am also setting up a judges training at Audio Shoppe. Most likely this will be in December or January.

There will definately be at least three shows BEFORE finals. This should give those of you with partially finished projects enough time to get them done.

IMPORTANT NOTE: IASCA is considering separate East and West coast Finals with CA$H prizes. I am fighting to get this done, but I need to increase west coast interest so I can push it through. Although we may not get a West Coast final this year, I have been told that there will be cash prizes this year at finals.

If IASCA does not get a west coast final going by next year, I will set up a west coast series that will culminate with point based cash prizes.

Feel free to contact me if you have any comments or questions via email at: [email protected]

Thank you for this. Definately not enough shows in southern california. I'll be there.

FurbiesAndBeans
10-11-2008, 04:59 PM
I'll definitely try to make it to this show.

rasta4life
10-12-2008, 01:35 AM
I might be willing to drive to Riverside from New Mexico if it is a IASCA event.My system is geared toward more SQ but will hit pretty good when it comes to bass,but not spl level though.

SoCalSQ
10-21-2008, 06:13 PM
The show is posted on the IASCA site: http://www.iasca.com/content/Events/default.aspx
The judge training is close to being made official, i just need one more participant commitment to make that final.

FurbiesAndBeans
11-14-2008, 02:04 PM
Tomorrow's the show :)

rasta4life
11-18-2008, 03:17 AM
How was the show and any pictures of the cars.

rasta4life
11-25-2008, 12:49 PM
I guess it was a weak show!!,OH Well!!

FurbiesAndBeans
12-01-2008, 03:49 AM
It was an OK show. i forgot to take my camera, but there were some clean installs. Only heard one car though...