PDA

View Full Version : Rear fill on toggle switch....

mannyahles
10-05-2008, 09:12 PM
After finishing front stage with MLK's I have decided to add rear fill. Someone stated to put a toggle switch on the rears but I think I could just use the fader and fade it to the front until I cant really hear the rears But when I have rear passengers, I could fade it more evenly. I will be powering the rears off the Hu so i will use the rear channel speaker outputs. That should work! Any comments/ideas/suggestions?

I have no more room for another amp so that option is out of the question! haha

tEh koRnDog
10-05-2008, 09:14 PM
If your gonna have a sub. Theres no need for rear fill

tEh koRnDog
10-05-2008, 09:14 PM
And the toggle switch idea is retarded

TIeclipseMOJO
10-05-2008, 09:16 PM
i use fader and fade it to the point i can only hear the front

mannyahles
10-05-2008, 09:30 PM
If your gonna have a sub. Theres no need for rear fill

Again, that is your opinion but when I sit in my front seat I really enjoy the clear sound and midbass. I have a couple subs that fill the air with bass.

But when I sit in the rear seat the bass is overwhelming as the midbass is in the front seat on the bottom part of the kick panel. So it doesnt sound so good back there so I want to add some rear fill coaxials.

tEh koRnDog
10-05-2008, 09:32 PM
Again, that is your opinion but when I sit in my front seat I really enjoy the clear sound and midbass. I have a couple subs that fill the air with bass.

But when I sit in the rear seat the bass is overwhelming as the midbass is in the front seat on the bottom part of the kick panel. So it doesnt sound so good back there so I want to add some rear fill coaxials.

Ok, Um, how often do you honestly sit in your back seat?

Other than times your installing and tuning.

mannyahles
10-05-2008, 10:03 PM
Not much unless I am in the back seat cuz my wife is driving my drunk A$$ home!! But I do have many passengers and to add rear fill would be more work than money.