PDA

View Full Version : Need help

KAMAK
07-05-2003, 07:48 PM
Ok here is my idea, I am getting 3 12k's, and i want some trunk space left over so i want to have a box with 2 subs facing the back seat and one facing the end of the trunk. I am going sealed so how big should the box be in cu/ft, and also should i wall off the three subs so its kinda like 3 seperate boxes? Any help, opinions, or advice would be great. Oh and the 3 k's are gonna share a usx 1000d.

KAMAK
07-05-2003, 08:49 PM
any one?????

mgaidica
07-06-2003, 12:43 AM
im not sure thats the best idea.. i think it might sound wierd. If you have ever taken ur box and turned it different ways u know that it sounds different, and I think that might happen here.. As for chambers, that will just take some math.. I think a sweet design is the \_/ with subs on each face.. but its up to you.

KAMAK
07-06-2003, 04:12 PM
Originally posted by mgaidica
im not sure thats the best idea.. i think it might sound wierd. If you have ever taken ur box and turned it different ways u know that it sounds different, and I think that might happen here.. As for chambers, that will just take some math.. I think a sweet design is the \_/ with subs on each face.. but its up to you.

i was thinking about that angle shape as well. All i care about is having enough room left over for a suitcase.

mgaidica
07-06-2003, 06:08 PM
well just look at the space u have, figure out what u NEED, then what u WANT, then put both together and figure it out..